CUET 2022: CUET UG 2022 Result released date is 16 September 2022 at 4:00 AM IST. NTA is suppose to release the CUET result yesterday on 15 September 2022, but due to some error, the results is announced today. The announcement was made through the latest tweet by Mamidala Jagdesh Kumar, according to which the result of CUET UG 2022 will get out on www.cuet.samarth.ac.in. NTA has only released the result of 15 July to 30 August 2022 examination. Direct Link to Check the CUET UG 2022 result.
CUET PG Results 2022 are out on 26 September 2022, all the candidates who appeared in exams can now find out their result and score card at the official website of CUET – cuet.nta.nic.in or nta.ac.in cuet.samarth.ac.in 2022 result link – www.nta.ac.in and www.cuet.samarth.ac.in. All the University including DU, BHU, Aligarh Muslim University will admit students based on CUET UG score. Around 90 Universities in India admission will be done through the result. The academic session will expect to start from October end or early November 2022.
CUET PG Answer Key 2022 released, Check the provisional answer key for CUET pg at @www.cuet.nta.nic.in. 18 July 2022 was the new extended last date for the CUET PG 2022 registration form. @cuet.nta.nic.in is the official PG registration website. The deadline for submitting online applications for the UG entrance test has passed. For admission to PG programs at any central university in India, students must apply for CUET PG before the last date.
cuet samarth ac in 2022 result time is at 4 AM. Check the results here.
CUET UG Exam 2022 schedule has been announced on the official website. The entrance test will be held from 15 July to 10 August 2022. The admit card will be soon released on the official website.
CUET PG registration’s last date has been again extended from 10 July to 18 July 2022. The candidate must fill out the application form through https://cuet.nta.nic.in before the last date.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released an important notice regarding changes in the marking scheme and some other criteria of the Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET). Students can read the revised information bulletin to see the changes. More details are available at @cuet.samarth.ac.in.
CUET Full form is the Common Universities Entrance Test.
CUET will admit students to all the central universities’ UG & PG programs. In the academic session 2022-23, the entrance registration for CUET PG 2022 started on May 19, 2022. The deadline for submitting a registration form is again extended from 10 July to 18 July 2022.
CUET Latest News
- CUET PG Results 2022 is out now. Source
- CUET PG Answer Key released. Check here
- Finally, CUET UG 2022 Results are out. Check here
- National Testing Agency has released the Notice regarding the Results of Common University Entrance Test-UG 2022. Read here
- NTA is working on releasing the CUET UG Results 2022. Check here
- CUET 2022 Answer key will be released on 07 September 2022.
- CUET UG Examination of 5 August has been postponed to 12 August 2022.
- CUET PG Examination date has been released. Students can check the official website.
- The last date of CUET PG 2022 registration was 18 July 2022.
- The NTA has released the CUET UG 2022 Exam Schedule going to be held between 15 July to 10 August 2022.
- The NTA has decided to provide an opportunity for candidates to fill out their online applications for CUET UG 2022. The portal will be available from 27 May to 31 May 2022, students must apply before the last date. Know more.
- CUET PG 2022 registration’s last date is now 18 July 2022.
- CUET 2022 registration last date was 22 May 2022 for UG courses registration in central Universities. [Click Here]
- National Testing Agency has issued an important notice regarding changes in CUET information Bulletin. Click here to read new changes in CUET (UG) 2022.
- Delhi University is going to conduct a Webinar on CUET UG admissions for admission 2022-23. The webinar is scheduled to be held on 22 April 2022. Click here
cuet.samarth.ac.in 2022 Result
CUET UG Result 2022 date is 16 September 2022. National Testing Agency (NTA) has declared the result of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) for undergraduate courses. The exam was conducted at about 489 examination centres across 259 cities in India. CUET UG Final Answer Key 2022 is out now. Nearly all about 20K+ student scored 100 percentile in English & Political Science.
NTA has released the cuet.samarth.ac.in 2022 result, and the students who appeared in the CUET UG exams need to visit the official website of CUET UG at @cuet.samarth.ac.in. The students will be required to login into the results portal by using their login credentials created at the time of registration. The applicants on checking the CUET UG 2022 results, will be able to apply for admission into the various universities based on the ranking they received in the exam.
Read the official NTA notification regarding CUET UG Results 2022- Click here
How to Check CUET UG Result 2022
- Visit the official CUET NTA website – cuet.samarth.ac.in or www.nta.ac.in.
- On the home, Click on the highlighted button ‘CUET UG Result 2022’.
- Write the CUET UG application number and DOB on the options.
- Click on the ‘View Result’ button.
- The CUET UG result 2022 scorecard with a complete answer key will appear.
- You can also download the scorecard of CUET UG 2022 and save it for future use.
CUET Answer Key 2022
CUET 2022 provisional answer key is to be released on 7 September 2022 by NTA for the aspirants of the CUET UG 2022 exam. The students who appeared in the Central Universities Entrance Test (CUET UG) and are waiting to get their score cards can be able to match their answers with the answer key. The NTA will be releasing CUET Answer Key 2022 at @cuet.samarth.ac.in. The students will be able to match their answers and can even raise their objections against one. Once all the objections of students are resolved, the authorities will release the final CUET answer key 2022. The students can check and calculate the scores that they will be getting in the entrance exam by checking the answer key only.
CUET PG Answer Key 2022
NTA has official uploaded the CUET PG Provisional Answer key on 16 September 2022 on its official portal. The provisional answer keys of CUET PG were released by NTA on September 16 behalf of which students had time till 9 pm on September 18 to challenge the answer key by paying Rs 200 per question as a non-refundable processing fee. Afterwards, after going through all the challenges, NTA released the final answer key on September 24 – on which students cannot be challenged any further – and final results are out on @cuet.nta.ac.in
Students need to keep their hall tickets along with them while they are checking their results as they need to extract some necessary information like registration/ application or roll number and date of birth in order to check their results. The scorecard of the CUET PG will feature the candidate’s score of every subject he /she attempted and the total percentile, along with their necessary personal details and roll number.
How to Check CUET 2022 Answer Key:
CUET PG Answer Key 2022 कैसे और कहाँ से डाउनलोड करें? Applicants need to follow the given below steps to download the answer key:
- Visit the official CUET login portal: www.cuet.samarth.ac.in or www.cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Login with the correct enrollment/mobile number and password (at the time of registration)
- Click the highlighted “Download CUET PG 2022 Answer Key” option.
- A preview of the Answer key will appear on the screen.
- Click on Download.
Kudos to the NTA team which worked very hard until late night yesterday and released the CUET-UG results by 4.00 am. Congratulations to all the students who can now use these CUET scores for their admissions.
— Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar (@mamidala90) September 16, 2022
दिल्ली विश्वविद्यालय के सर्टिफिकेट पाठयकर्मों के लिए CUET नहीं
“दिल्ली विश्वविद्यालय का कैंपस ऑफ ओपन लर्निंग (COL) लगभग दो दशकों से विभिन्न व्यावसायिक और तकनीकी प्रशिक्षण कार्यक्रम और अल्पकालिक प्रमाणपत्र पाठ्यक्रम (शॉर्ट टर्म सर्टिफिकेट कौरसेस) प्रदान कर रहा है। 2022-23 सत्र के लिए, सीओएल को कम अवधि के पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश लेने के लिए सीयूईटी की प्रयोज्यता के बारे में प्रश्न प्राप्त हो रहे थे, लेकिन यह लागू नहीं है”, प्रो. उमा शंकर पांडे (ओएसडी, सीओएल, दिल्ली विश्वविद्यालय) ने भी उम्मीदवारों के संदेह को दूर किया कि “सीओएल के माध्यम से कराए जाने वाले सर्टिफिकेट कार्यक्रमों में प्रवेश विभिन्न कॉलेजों या विश्वविद्यालयों में पढ रहे छात्रों के अलावा सभी 12 वीं पास उम्मीदवारों के लिए खुला है। और जिन्होंने हाल ही में डिग्री प्रोग्राम पास किया है वे भी आवेदन करने के पात्र हैं।“
कैंपस ऑफ ओपन लर्निंग (COL-DU) २५ से अधिक सर्टिफिकेट कोर्स में प्रवेश आमंत्रित है, जो उद्योग प्रशिक्षण भागीदारों के सहयोग से कराए जा रहे हैं जीनमें प्रमुख है बर्ड एकेडमी, एमटी फोरम और आरके एजुकेशनल ग्रुप। ज्यादातर पाठ्यक्रमों के लिए कक्षाएं ऑनलाइन और ऑफलाइन दोनों तरीकों से उपलब्ध हैं। पाठ्यक्रम और प्रवेश प्रक्रिया का विवरण आधिकारिक वेबसाइट, col.du.ac.in से या COL-DU के हेल्पलाइन नंबर 011-27181469, +91-9312237583, +91-9255587177 से भी प्राप्त किया जा सकता है।
List of Certificate Courses:
- Computerized Reservation System
- Event Management & Public Relations
- Animation and Motion Graphics
- Travel and Tourism
- Financial Markets
- Personality Development & Soft Skills
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Advertising
- E-accounting & Office Automation
- Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security
- Filmmaking, Direction & Screenplay
- Stenography & IT Skills
- Graphic Designing & Video Editing
- Radio Jockeying, Anchoring & TV Journalism
- Airfare & Ticketing
- Airport Management
- Acting and Fashion Modeling
- Web Designing
- Fine Arts & Digital Arts
- Mass Communication & Digital Media Productions
- 3d Animation & Video Editing
- Medical Transcription
- Interior Designing
- Fashion Design
- Data Science and Machine Learning
छात्रों की सुविधा के लिए किश्तों में पाठ्यक्रम शुल्क जमा करने का प्रावधान भी उपलब्ध है। आवेदन जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि 30-सितंबर-2022 रखी गई है और कक्षाएं अक्टूबर 2022 में शुरू की जा सकती है ।
CUET 2022 Registration Begun for PG Courses
The interested students can apply online till 18 July 2022 for CUET PG 2022. The Common University Entrance Test PG 2022 exam notification would be released by NTA on 19 May 2022. The students can fill out the online application form NTA website. www.cuet.nta.ac.in. The last date for CUET 2022 PG exam registrations is 10 July 2022, according to the given information. This information was posted on Twitter today. The eligible and interested applicants can download the notification of the CUET PG exam by visiting the official website of the NTA (National Testing Agency).
All program details will be available on the websites of the NTA, Central Universities, and other Universities. The PG CUET exam will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours. The basic CUET eligibility criteria, the students must have passed 10+2 with 45% to 50% marks or its equivalent exam from a recognized board. According to the course, students are required to take subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. Admissions will be conducted for the 2022-23 academic year and all those enrolled for this exam will receive their CUET PG admit cards later.
Delhi University has released its admission policies for the academic year 2022-23. The University of Delhi has agreed to accept entrance exam marks for admission to UG courses such as BA, B.Com, and B.Sc following the CUET council meeting. To apply for supplemental seats and sports/extracurricular activities, you must have a 25% CUET score and 75% certificates and trials. For the BA (Hons) degree, 50% of the CUET score and 50% of the performance score will be accepted. For admission to a B.Sc course, students must score at least 30% on the CUET 2022. For more details: Delhi University Admission.
Answer from Education Minister regarding Conducting CUET in Tamil Nadu in 2022!
Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan replied to K Ponmudy by justifying that CUET 2022 Entrance will not affect any of the students. The concern for the entrance was that the education syllabus in different states is not the same and the NCERT syllabus varies from one state to another, due to which students can have a loss by appearing for the CUET Entrance. But education minister urged that the entrance is just a new implementation that is carried out according to the NEP – National Educational Policy 2020.
Some other central universities have also decided to accept CUET for admission to undergraduate programs. Jamia Millia Islamia University has announced the conduct of a Common Universities Entrance Test for selected 8 UG courses.
CUET 2022 Highlights
|Full-Form||Common Universities Entrance Test|
13 Languages (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Odiya, Bengali, Assamese, Panjabi, and Urdu)
|Duration||Slot 1- 3 Hours 15 Minutes
Slot 2- 3 Hours 45 Minutes
|Mode||LAN/ CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Applicable for||All Central Universities|
|Application Form Fee||INR 650 (General Category)
INR 600 (OBC)
INR 550 (SC/ ST)
INR 3000 (International Students)
CUET application process was originally scheduled to open on April 2, 2022, but it was postponed to April 6, 2022. The CUET 2022 will be a computer-based test that will be held in 13 languages, including Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Odiya, Bengali, Assamese, Panjabi, and Urdu. Among these 13 languages, students can select any one language to study.
The CUET paper pattern will be divided into sections IA, Section IB, Section II, and Section III General Test. A 195-minute slot will be available for the first exam, while a more extended 225-minute space will be available for the second exam.
How To Apply For CUET 2022?
For registration in the Central Universities Entrance Test (CUET), candidates must fill out CUET 2022 Application Form. Fill it out by following the instructions below.
- CUET 2022 Application Form is available on the official CUET website.
- Register for the program by clicking the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill out the registration form with the correct information, such as your name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Following successful registration, an application number and password will be sent to the student’s registered email address and phone number.
- Sign in with your credentials and complete the application form with personal and academic information.
- Scanned documents and a recent photo should be uploaded along with the signature.
- Select the examination centre and pay the application fee using a credit/debit card.
- A confirmation email and SMS are sent to a registered email address and mobile number upon successful submission of an online application.
CUET 2022 Important Date
|Application form Start||19 May 2022|
|Last date to apply CUET UG 2022||31 May 2022|
|Last date to apply CUET PG 2022||18 July 2022 (Extended)|
|Admit Card||Last week of June|
|CUET UG Entrance Test Date||15 July to 10 August 2022|
|CUET PG Entrance Test Date||1 Sep to 11 Sep 2022|
|CUET UG Answer Key 2022||7 September 2022|
|CUET PG Answer Key 2022||16 September 2022|
|CUET UG 2022 Result date & Time||16 September 2022 (4:00 AM IST)|
|Merit List||Last week of August|
|Counselling||First week of September|
CUET 2022 Exam Pattern
A. There will be 13 languages covered in this section, and students can choose one of them. Out of 50 questions in each language, 40 will require reading comprehension.
B. There will be 19 languages available to choose from, and each one of those languages can be selected independently.
This section offers 27 different subjects related to specific domains. A student may select up to six domains from the list as determined by the applicable university. There will be MCQ-based questions on the NCERT Class XII syllabus.
It is expected that 60 questions will be included in the exam out of 75, and they will include MCQs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Mental Ability, and Numerical Ability. In the case of universities that offer UG programmes and apply a General Test for admission.
CUET 2022 Syllabus
- Art Education Sculpture
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Economics/Business Economics
- Engineering Graphics
- Environmental Studies
- General Test
- Home Science
- Knowledge Tradition – Practices India
- Languages (IA & IB)
- Legal Studies
- Mass Media/ Mass Communication
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Teaching Aptitude
CUET Examination Centre
List Of Universities Accepting CUET 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Central Sanskrit University
- Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of Andhra Pradesh
- Central University of Gujarat
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Himachal Pradesh
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Odisha
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Delhi University
- Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
- English and Foreign Languages University
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
- Indian Maritime University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
- Mahatma Gandhi Central University
- Manipur University
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Mizoram University
- Nagaland University
- North Eastern Hill University
- Pondicherry University
- Assam University
- Rajiv Gandhi University
- Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri National Sanskrit University
- Sikkim University
- South Asian University
- Tezpur University
- Tripura University
- University of Allahabad
- Central Agricultural University
- University of Hyderabad
- Visva-Bharati University
Be the first to leave a review.