Davangere University Admission 2023: Davangere University offers admission 2023 for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The Bachelor’s program admission commences on 01 July 2023 and lasts until 30 August 2023 (Tentative). The PG admission begins in October and closes by the second week of November 2023.
The university provides admission in a variety of fields, including the arts and humanities, business and management, science and technology, and others. It also offers admission to diploma and vocational programs. The application form fee for admission to Davangere University is INR 1,000. SC/ST Category candidates require to pay a fee of INR 500.
- Fees can be paid with any of the following ways; debit card, credit card, UPI, etc.
- Admission to Davangere University is granted on the entrance test merit.
- University-affiliated colleges generate merit lists for various programs.
Davangere University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Davangere University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||081922 08049|
|UG Courses||BBA,BA,BCA,B.COM, BSC|
|PG Courses||M.Ed, Master Social Work|
|Address||State Highway 76, Tholahunase, Davangere, Karnataka 577002|
Davangere University Admission 2023
Davangere University has four departments in Science & Technology, Arts, Commerce & Management, and Education. It has 116 affiliated colleges with one constituent college and 2 Autonomous colleges providing PG and UG programs. This also provides 23 Ph.D. programs of studies on its main campus.
- For UG Courses: Admission to the UG course is made based on the Entrance test and marks obtained by a student in the last qualifying examination.
- For PG Program: Students who passed the graduation degree from any reputed institute or Board can apply for postgraduate-level courses.
Admission to the Ph.D. course is based on the entrance test, and students have to hold a master’s degree from any recognized university or Board.
Davangere University UG Admission
Davangere University opens its admission window for UG courses every year in the month of July and January. The University offers various Undergraduate courses to the candidates such as BA, BCom, BCA, BBA, BSc, etc. Candidates who want to take admitted for any of their favorable courses and streams can visit its official portal to check the availability of application forms. If the online admission window is open then you can register yourself by following the instructions or guidelines of the university.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate course offered by Davangere University. The B.Com degree can be completed in three years, and students who have passed 12th in the commerce stream will be eligible to apply. Education previously obtained must have come from an Indian educational board recognized by the government.
- BBA: The Bachelor of Business Administration degree at Davangere University contains many modules such as planning & decision-making, organizing & staffing, and coordinating & controlling. For admission to this program, students must have passed 10+2 with a merit score of at least 50%.
Davangere University PG Admission
Davangere University offers postgraduate courses in MA and M.Sc. in a variety of specializations. Candidates are admitted to Davangere University’s MA and M.Sc programs based on their scores in the university’s All India entrance exam, along with their graduation marks in relevant disciplines. Davangere University Admission is open to candidates with a 45% grade point average from any university.
Candidates can apply either offline or online. Applications will be soon available on campus and on the university’s official web portal.
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate level degree offered by Davangere University. It offers MA in Hindi, English, History, Political science, and many more. Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream to be considered for admission to this program. The admission process will be based on the student’s performance in the last qualifying examination.
- MSc: Master of Science is a 3-year postgraduate degree for science students. To be eligible for an MSc degree, a student should have a bachelor’s degree in science subjects from any UGC-approved university with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree at the postgraduate level. Bachelor degree holders can pursue the MBA course. BBA students will be preferred.
Davangere University MCom Admission
Master of Commerce is a postgraduate degree of 2 years duration. It can be pursued by a student who has a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects. MA courses are available with specialization at Davangere University. A minimum of 50 percent marks is also required for admissions.
Davangere University MA Admission
Master of Arts or MA is one of the popular courses among students at Davangere University. It is a postgraduate degree of the duration of 3 years. The MA course is available with a number of specializations. An undergraduate degree holder can apply for Davangere University MA Admission. The university will soon start the admission process.
Davangere University Application Form 2023
Applicants will be invited to apply for Undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs offered by the university. Students are required to submit a completed application form on the University’s website in order to be considered for admission.
The first step in filling out the form is to sign up on the University’s website in order to be able to access the form. You will need to log in and fill out the form once you have logged in. The application fee must also be paid online by students in order to be considered for the program.
How to Apply for Davangere University Admission 2023?
- Go to the University website http://davangereuniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the Admission Panel and the Sign-in page will open.
- New students need to click on the register now link.
- Fill in the registration details like state, University, and Mobile Number.
- The University sends the OTP to your mobile number.
- After Successful registration, Students can log in and fill out the application form.
- Upload the documents and pay the application fee.
Davangere University Prospectus
The Shivagangothri Campus is located at Tolahunase, 11km. from Davangere houses the postgraduate sections of Commerce, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Food Technology, Accounting & Finance, M.Ed., and Master Social Work. The Institute of Management Studies is also placed at Davangere University. The campus of 73 acres has beautiful buildings as well as hostels. The campus of 73 acres has attractive buildings as well as hostels.
Davangere is an important commercial and industrial town in the state, very well connected by the national highway and rail. The university has 112 Colleges affiliated with it in total, with one Constituent College and one Autonomous College, offering Graduate and Post-Graduate programs in various disciplines catering to the educational needs of more than 60,000 students. The University has four Faculties viz., (i) Arts, (ii) Science & Technology, (iii) Commerce & Management, and (iv) Education.
Davangere University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Fine Arts)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Painting)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Management)||1 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|M.F.A. (Sculpture)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychiatric Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D. (Biochemistry)||5 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Kannada)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
Faculty at Davangere University Admission
- Dr. B. B. Kaliwal (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Basavaraj Madhusudhan (Coordinator)
- Dr.Desai (Professor)
- Dr. K. Srinivasan Senior (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. N.h. Manjunatha (Professor)
- Dr. G. Venkateswaran (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. P. Ramesh Kumar (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. R.v. Koti (Professor)
- Dr. Jagannath (Professor)
Davangere University Affiliated Colleges List:
- A.R.M. First Grade College
- A.V.K. College for Women
- S.S.M.B. College of Education for Women
- Shri Parshwanatha College of Education
- Smt. Bankapurada Channabasappa Women College
- Class Room
- Health Care
Davangere University Contact Details:
- Address: Shivagangotri, Davangere- 577002 Karnataka India
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 081922 08049
- Davangere University Official Website: http://davangereuniversity.ac.in
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Davangere University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.