Davangere University Admission 2022: 25 September 2022 is expected to be the last date to apply for Davanagere University PG Admission 2022. The application forms will soon be available on the official website. The university offers UG & PG programs for admissions, and students can apply online and offline; both modes are available for admissions. For the admission session 2022-23, the University has released notification for UG admissions. Students must fill out the admission form before the last date.
In contrast, for the PG programs, students need to give the entrance examinations, the entrances are set up for the MBA/MSc/MA/MEd/MSW/MCom/PhD/Mphil, as these examinations are mandatory to be also cleared the merit score of this programs has been checked by the University while taking the admissions. Also, students should check all the important details and instructions for the admissions.
Davangere University is located in Davangere, Karnataka. It was founded on 18 August 2009 by was carved out of Kavempu University. It is affiliated with the UGC. It has courses like M.Phil. (Psychiatric Social Work), B.A. (Political Science), PhD (Microbiology), etc. It is located at Shivagangothri Campus Tolahunase, 9 km from Davangere city. The university will soon release admission dates for the session 2022-23.
Davangere University Trending Updates:
- Davangere University PG Admission 2022 is going to start soon. For more information, visit here.
- Davangere University UG Admission 2022 last date was 30 July 2022. Click here.
- Davangere University has released a provisional rank list of PGDM. Click here.
- The final rank list for the Bachelor of Arts (CBCS) examination for September/October 2021 has been released. Click here
- B.Ed Exam Fees Notification February 2022. Click Here
Davangere University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Davangere University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||081922 08049|
|UG Courses||BBA,BA,BCA,B.COM, BSC|
|PG Courses||M.Ed, Master Social Work|
|Address||State Highway 76, Tholahunase, Davangere, Karnataka 577002|
Davangere University Admission 2022
Davangere University has four departments in Science & Technology, Arts, Commerce & Management, and Education. It has 116 affiliated colleges with one constituent college and 2 Autonomous colleges providing PG and UG programs. This also provides 23 PhD programs of studies on its main campus.
- For UG Courses: Admission to the UG course is made based on the Entrance test and marks obtained by a student in the last qualifying examination.
- For PG Program: Students who passed the graduation degree from any reputed institute or Board can apply for postgraduate-level courses.
Admission to the PhD course is based on the entrance test, and students have to hold a master’s degree from any recognized university or Board.
Davangere University UG Admission
Davangere University opens its admission window for UG courses every year in the month of July and January. The University offers various Undergraduate courses to the candidates such as BA, BCom, BCA, BBA, BSc, etc. Candidates who want to take admission for any of their favorable courses and streams can visit its official portal to check the availability of application forms. If the online admission window is open then you can register yourself by following the instructions or guidelines of the university.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate course offered by Davangere University. The B.Com degree can be completed in three years, and students who have passed 12th in the commerce stream will be eligible to apply. Education previously obtained must have come from an Indian educational board recognised by the government.
- BBA: The Bachelor of Business Administration degree at Davangere University contains many modules such as planning & decision making, organizing & staffing, and coordinating & controlling. For admission to this program, students must have passed 10+2 with a merit score of at least 50%.
Davangere University PG Admission
Davangere University offers postgraduate courses in MA and M.Sc. in a variety of specializations. Candidates are admitted to Davangere University’s MA and M.Sc programs based on their scores in the university’s All India entrance exam, along with their graduation marks in relevant disciplines. Admission is open to candidates with a 45% grade point average from any university.
Candidates can apply either offline or online. Applications are available on campus and on the university’s official web portal. Davangere University PG Admission 2022-23 applications are due on December 4, 2022, and candidates must submit them by that date.
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate level degree offered by Davangere University. It offers MA in Hindi, English, History, Political science, and many more. Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream to be considered for admission to this programme. The admission process will be based on students’ performance in the last qualifying examination.
Davangere University Admission Important Dates
|Application form Starts||27 June 2022|
|Davangere University UG Admission Last Date||30 July 2022|
|Davangere University PG Admission Last Date||30 September 2022|
|Entrance Test||12 July 2022|
|Result date||25 July 2022|
|Merit List||2 August 2022|
|Counselling||11 August 2022 onwards|
Davangere University Application Form 2022
The University invites application forms for UG/PG and doctoral programs. For Admission, Students need to submit the application form on the University website. To fill out the form, the First step is to register yourself on the university website. Then, log in and fill out the form. Students are also required to pay the application fee online.
How to Apply for Davangere University Admission?
- Go to the University website http://davangereuniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the Admission Panel and the Sign-in page will be open.
- New students need to click on the register now link.
- Fill in the registration details like state, University, Mobile Number.
- The University sends the OTP to your mobile number.
- After Successful registration, Students can log in and fill out the application form.
- Upload the documents and pay the application fee.
Davangere University Prospectus 2022:
The Shivagangothri Campus located at Tolahunase, 11 Kms. from Davangere houses the postgraduate sections of Commerce, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Food Technology, Accounting & Finance, M.Ed., and Master Social Work. The Institute of Management Studies is also placed at Davangere University. The campus of 73 acres has beautiful buildings as well as hostels. The campus of 73 acres has attractive buildings as well as hostels.
Davangere is an important commercial and industrial town in the state, very well connected by the national highway and rail. The university has 112 Colleges affiliated to it in total, with one Constituent College and one Autonomous College, offering Graduate and Post-Graduate programs in various disciplines catering to the educational needs of more than 60,000 students. The University has four Faculties viz., (i) Arts, (ii) Science & Technology, (iii) Commerce & Management, and (iv) Education.
Davangere University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Fine Arts)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Painting)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Management)||1 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|M.F.A. (Sculpture)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychiatric Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D. (Biochemistry)||5 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Kannada)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
Faculty at Davangere University
- Dr. B. B. Kaliwal (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Basavaraj Madhusudhan (Coordinator)
- Dr.Desai (Professor)
- Dr. K. Srinivasan Senior (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. N.h. Manjunatha (Professor)
- Dr. G. Venkateswaran (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. P. Ramesh Kumar (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. R.v. Koti (Professor)
- Dr. Jagannath (Professor)
Davangere University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Name of the College and Address
- A.R.M. First Grade College
- A.V.K. College for Women
- S.S.M.B. College of Education for Women
- Shri Parshwanatha College of Education
- Smt. Bankapurada Channabasappa Women College
- Class Room
- Health Care
Davangere University Contact Details:
- Address: Shivagangotri, Davangere- 577002 Karnataka India
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 081922 08049
- Davangere University Official Website: http://davangereuniversity.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Davangere University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.