Davangere University Admission 2024: The online application process for the UG courses will be beginning from 16 May 2024, and for PG courses from 01 June 2024. For both kinds of application processes, the closing date will be 30 June 2024. There is a vast range of degree programs, specifically in the fields of science, arts, computers, management, commerce, physical education, etc.
Among various courses, B.P.Ed, BA, B.Ed, BSc, B.Com, BBA, and BCA are its UG courses. Various PG courses are MBA, MA, MSc, MCA, etc. For most courses, admissions are merit-based. Candidates have to pay INR 1000 for UG applications and INR 2000 for PG applications.
Davangere University is located in Davangere, Karnataka. It is accredited by NAAC and approved by UGC. AUAP, AIU, and ACU are affiliated with this university.
Davangere University Courses Admission 2024
- BA Eligibility: The minimum qualification required for the course is 10+2 in any discipline. Merit selections will be based on a 50% score in the last exam.
- B.P.Ed Eligibility: 10+2 in science or arts will be required. The students must have passed this education with a 50% score from a recognized institute.
- B.Com Eligibility: Candidate’s selection will be determined based on 10+2 education. There must be more than 50% score in the last academic examination.
- MBA Eligibility: A BBA or relevant UG degree from a known university will be required to select candidates. Their score must be 50% in the last exam and more of it in the CAT exam.
- MA Eligibility: Candidates must hold a BA degree from an approved university with at least 50% aggregate.
The application form fee for admission to Davangere University is INR 1,000. SC/ST Category candidates are required to pay a fee of INR 500. Applicants will be selected by merit and entrance test. A web portal is available to submit applications. Also, the university offers a doctoral-level degree.
- Fees can be paid with any of the following ways; debit card, credit card, UPI, etc.
- Admission to Davangere University is granted on the entrance test merit.
- University-affiliated colleges generate merit lists for various programs.
Note: Admission 2023-24 at Davangere University is now closed, and the last date to apply was 17 October 2023.
Davangere University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Davangere University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||081922 08049|
|UG Courses||BBA,BA,BCA,B.COM, BSC|
|PG Courses||M.Ed, Master Social Work|
|Address||State Highway 76, Tholahunase, Davangere, Karnataka 577002|
Davangere University Admission 2024
Applicants who meet the basic eligibility can apply through the official web portal. The university offers various courses at UG and PG levels such as BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, etc.
Davangere University has four departments Science and Technology, Arts, Commerce and Management, and Education. It has 116 affiliated colleges with one constituent college and 2 Autonomous colleges providing PG and UG programs. This also provides 23 Ph.D. programs of studies on its main campus.
- For UG Courses: Admission to the UG course is made based on the Entrance test and marks obtained by a student in the last qualifying examination.
- For PG Program: Students who passed the graduation degree from any reputed institute or Board can apply for postgraduate-level courses.
Admission to the Ph.D. course is based on the entrance test, and students have to hold a master’s degree from any recognized university or Board.
Davangere University UG Admission 2024
Davangere University opens its admission window for UG courses every year in the months of July and January. The University offers various Undergraduate courses to the candidates such as BA, BCom, BCA, BBA, BSc, etc.
Those applicants who are interested in applying to any of its favorable courses and streams can check its official website for application forms. Candidates can register themselves if the online admission window is open by following university instructions or guidelines.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate course offered by Davangere University. The B.Com degree can be completed in three years, and students who have passed 12th in the commerce stream will be eligible to apply. Education previously obtained must have come from an Indian educational board recognized by the government.
- BBA: The Bachelor of Business Administration degree at Davangere University contains many modules such as planning & decision-making, organizing & staffing, and coordinating & controlling. For admission to this program, students must have passed 10+2 with a merit score of at least 50%.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science degree programme teaches various concepts of science, technology, and research over the course of 3 years. A BSc degree can be obtained in a variety of specializations, including Chemistry, Physics, Biology, etc. Candidates must be passed 10+2 with at least a 50% score.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application degree is the study of computer software and applications in the field of IT. This teaches students practical aspects of computer programming. This course takes 03 years to complete. Students must pass the eligibility of 10+2 with a mathematics minimum of 50% marks.
Davangere University PG Admission 2024
Davangere University offers postgraduate courses in MA and M.Sc. in a variety of specializations. Candidates are admitted to Davangere University’s MA and M.Sc programs based on their scores in the university’s All India entrance exam, along with their graduation marks in relevant disciplines. Davangere University Admission is open to candidates with a 45% grade point average from any university.
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate level degree offered by Davangere University. It offers MA in Hindi, English, History, Political science, and many more. Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream to be considered for admission to this program. The admission process will be based on the student’s performance in the last qualifying examination.
- MSc: Master of Science is a 3-year postgraduate degree for science students. To be eligible for an MSc degree, a student should have a bachelor’s degree in science subjects from any UGC-approved university with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree at the postgraduate level. Bachelor degree holders can pursue the MBA course. BBA students will be preferred.
Davangere University MCom Admission
Master of Commerce is a postgraduate degree of 2 years duration. It can be pursued by a student who has a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects. MA courses are available with specialization at Davangere University. A minimum of 50 percent marks is also required for admissions.
Davangere University MA Admission
Master of Arts or MA is one of the popular courses among students at Davangere University. It is a postgraduate degree of duration of 3 years. The MA course is available with a number of specializations. An undergraduate degree holder can apply for Davangere University MA Admission. The university will soon start the admission process.
Davangere University PhD Admission
Davangere University offers Ph.D. admission to students who are keen to enroll. PhD program is 3 years duration program and students should take max 5 to 6 years to complete this course. Davangere University Ph.D. admission will be done on the basis of scores obtained in entrance exams such as UGC NET/CSIR UGC NET.
Davangere University Application Form 2024
Students are required to submit a completed application form on the University’s website in order to be considered for admission. The first step in filling out the form is to sign up on the University’s website in order to be able to access the form. You will need to log in and fill out the form once you have logged in. The application fee must also be paid online by students in order to be considered for the program.
How to Apply for Davangere University Admission?
In the below section, the admission process is mentioned for Davangere University. Interested applicants should read out the following steps.
- Go to the University website http://davangereuniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the Admission Panel and the Sign-in page will open.
- New students need to click on the register now link.
- Fill in the registration details like state, University, and Mobile Number.
- The University sends the OTP to your mobile number.
- After Successful registration, Students can log in and fill out the application form.
- Upload the documents and pay the application fee.
Davangere University Prospectus
The Shivagangothri Campus is located at Tolahunase, 11km. from Davangere houses the postgraduate sections of Commerce, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Food Technology, Accounting and finance, M.Ed., and Master Social Work. The Institute of Management Studies is also placed at Davangere University. The campus of 73 acres has beautiful buildings as well as hostels. The campus of 73 acres has attractive buildings as well as hostels.
Davangere is an important commercial and industrial town in the state, very well connected by the national highway and rail. The university has 112 Colleges affiliated with it in total, with one Constituent College and one Autonomous College, offering Graduate and Post-Graduate programs in various disciplines catering to the educational needs of more than 60,000 students. The University has four Faculties viz., (i) Arts, (ii) Science & Technology, (iii) Commerce & Management, and (iv) Education.
Davangere University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Fine Arts)||2 Years|
|M.F.A. (Painting)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Management)||1 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|M.F.A. (Sculpture)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Economics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychiatric Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D. (Biochemistry)||5 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Kannada)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
Faculty at Davangere University Admission
- Dr. B. B. Kaliwal (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Basavaraj Madhusudhan (Coordinator)
- Dr.Desai (Professor)
- Dr. K. Srinivasan Senior (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. N.h. Manjunatha (Professor)
- Dr. G. Venkateswaran (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. P. Ramesh Kumar (Principal Scientist)
- Dr. R.v. Koti (Professor)
- Dr. Jagannath (Professor)
Davangere University Affiliated Colleges List:
- A.R.M. First Grade College
- A.V.K. College for Women
- S.S.M.B. College of Education for Women
- Shri Parshwanatha College of Education
- Smt. Bankapurada Channabasappa Women College
- Class Room
- Health Care
Davangere University Contact Details:
- Address: Shivagangotri, Davangere- 577002 Karnataka India
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 081922 08049
- Davangere University Official Website: http://davangereuniversity.ac.in
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Davangere University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.