DBSKKV Admission 2024: Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, or DBSKKV, is an agricultural university located in Dapoli, Maharashtra. The admission season 2024-25 at this institute is starting soon. Application forms for various UG & PG programs will be available from 1st Week of May 2024, and the deadline will be June 2024.
DBSKKV has approvals of UGC, AIU, and ICAR. It has 400+ faculty members, one campus, and 19 affiliated colleges. This university has 11 departments in which agricultural education is provided. BSc Agriculture, BSc Fisheries, MSc Agriculture, MSc Entomology, MSc Fisheries. The application forms 2024 will be available online, and the eligible applicants will be able to apply.
DBSKKV Courses Admissions 2024
- BSc Agriculture Eligibility: To be eligible for this BSc program, the applicant must pass 10+2 education with science stream and 50% marks. Selections of this program are merit-based. The application fee is INR 1000 (INR 500 for RC).
- BSc Fisheries Eligibility: Applicants willing for this BSc program must have class 12th education with 50% marks. Merit-based admissions will be offered for this program.
- MSc Agriculture Eligibility: This PG program requires a BSc degree in Agriculture or equivalent. He/She must have 50% marks in the UG degree. ICAR AIEEA-PG entrance exam-based admissions.
- MSc Entomology Eligibility: Applicants for this program must meet the eligibility criteria of passing BSc Agriculture or equivalent with 50% marks. Entrance exam-based admissions.
- MSc Fisheries Eligibility: Passing a BSc degree in Veterinary sciences or equivalent is the minimum eligibility for this degree. Selections are ICAR-AIEEA PG based.
DBSKKV Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||02358 282 065|
|UG Courses||B. Sc. (Agri.) B. Sc. (Hort.) B. F. Sc. B. Tech. (Agril. Engg.)|
|PG Diploma||M. Sc. (Agri.) M. Sc. (Hort) M. Sc. (Biotech.) M. F. Sc. M. Tech. (Agril. Engg.)|
|Other Courses||Ph. D. (Fish.) Ph. D. (Agri.)|
|Address||Dapoli, Maharashtra 415712|
18 May 1972
DBSKKV Admission 2024
University offers UG courses in Fisheries and Agriculture, and most UG courses last four years. DBSKKV also provides PG course admissions. The university has PG courses in Agriculture and Fisheries fields and admission to the courses will be based on entrance test marks.
Students who want to apply for these courses must fill out the admission form. To get admission, students must pay an admission form fee. The admission form fee is INR 1000 for general category students and INR 500 for reserved category (ST/OBC/SC/SBC) students. The admission fee can be paid online through net banking or a Demand Draft.
DBSKKV UG Admission
The university provides numerous B.F.Sc courses such as Fisheries Biology, Fisheries Technology, Aquaculture, Fisheries Hydrography, Fisheries Engineering, Fisheries Economics, Fisheries Resources, Fisheries Statistics, Fisheries Extension, and Education.
A variety of B.Sc specializations are available at the DBSKKV. Agronomy, B.Sc Agricultural B.Sc Economics B.Sc Agricultural Chemistry, B.Sc Extension Education, B.Sc Horticulture, B.Sc Animal Husbandry, B.Sc Agricultural Engineering, and B.Sc Dairy Science are all available at this university.
Students who want to pursue DBSKVV UG courses must have a Grade 12 graduation from a recognized high school board. The university uses marks from entrance tests to evaluate students for UG admissions.
- B.F.Sc: Bachelor of Fisheries Science is an undergraduate-level fisheries science program in which students learn about the processing, marketing & conservation of various species of fish. All candidates who have completed their 12th-grade education from any recognized educational board can apply for admission to this program. The admission process will be based on merit scored by the students in the last qualifying examinations.
- BSc: BSc Agriculture and BSc horticulture are the two top specializations at DBSKKV. The minimum duration of these courses is 4 years. This program’s learning is all about the advanced way of Agriculture and Horticulture. Candidates who have a 12th degree in science can easily apply for these courses.
DBSKKV PG Admission
Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth offers admission to various PG programs, and it has multiple specializations for M.F.Sc and M.Sc programs. It has MSc programs in Agricultural Botany, Agronomy, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Chemistry, Extension Education, Agricultural Entomology, Plant Pathology, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology, Dairy Science, Animal Husbandry, etc.
Students who want to pursue the courses must have a valid UG degree in the relevant field. The selection criteria are entrance test-based.
Dr Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth PhD Admission
University provides research-level education in fields like Agriculture, Engineering, and fisheries. The duration of the Ph.D. degree program lie between 3 to 5 years. There will be an entrance exam conducted in order to get a seat allotment at Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi University.
DBSKKV Application Form 2024
Application forms for DBSKKV admission for the UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses have been released by the university on its official website. Students can fill out the application form and submit it before the last date. Details filled in the form must be in proper format and correct according to the educational certificates. Students also check their eligibility before applying for their interested courses.
The undergraduate registration fee is Rs 400. Admissions for all undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. programs. There are two types of applications that students can file: offline and online.
DBSKKV Course Admissions
|B.Sc (Agriculture)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Food Science)||4 Years|
|M.Sc (Agriculture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forestry)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Agriculture)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Forestry)||3 Years|
|M.F.Sc. (Aquaculture)||2 Years|
|M.F.Sc. (Fish Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|M.F.Sc. (Fisheries Engineering and Technology)||2 Years|
|M.F.Sc. (Fisheries Resources and Management)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Aquaculture)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Fisheries Science)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Agricultural Marketing and Business Management)||3 Years|
DBSKKV Ph.D. Course Specializations
|Agricultural Process Engineering|
|Electrical and Other Energy Sources.|
|Farm Power and Machinery|
|Fisheries Resources, Statistics, Economics, and Extension Education|
|Irrigation and Drainage Engineering|
|Soil and Water Conservation Engineering|
DBSKKV University Past Vice-Chancellor List
|Name of the Vice-Chancellor||Tenure|
|Dr. M. S. Pawar||18.07.1972 to 25.10.1974|
|Dr. M. S. Pawar||18.07.1972 to 25.10.1974|
|Dr. S. N. Puri||01.09.1999 to 16.02.2000|
|Dr. S. S. Magar||17.02.2000 to 03.07.2006|
|Dr. V. B. Mehta||04.07.2006 to 04.07.2011|
|Dr. T. A. More||04.07.2011 to 01.11.2011|
|Dr. Kisan E. Lawande||02.11.2011 to 20.12.2014|
|Sh S. V. Chavan||25.10.1974 to 25.10.1977|
|Dr. P. V. Salvi||26.10.1977 to 09.12.1987|
|Dr. S. B. Kadrekar||10.12.1987 to 09.12.1993|
|Dr. A. G. Sawant||10.12.1993 to 31.08.1999|
|Dr. B. Venkateswarlu||21.12.2014 to 05.11.2015|
|Dr. K. P. Vishwanatha||01.09.2018 to Present|
Faculty at DBSKKV
- Dr. Tapas Bhattacharyya (Vice-chancellor)
- Dr. S.a. Chavan (Professor Head)
- Dr. S.g. Bhave (Professor Head)
- Dr. S. S. Prabhudesai (Professor Head)
- Dr. J.m. Talathi (Professor Head)
- Dr. Anand Lalba Narangalkar (Professor Head)
- Dr. Pramod Atmaram Sawant (Professor Head)
- Dr. P. M. Haldankar (Professor Head)
DBSKKV Affiliated Colleges List:
- College of Horticulture
- Govindraoji Nikam College of Agriculture
- Konkan Agriculture Education and Research Institute
- Sharadchandraji Pawar College of Agriculture
- Dr. Budhajirao Mulik College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology
- Sharadchandraji Pawar College of Food Technology
- Sharadchandraji Pawar College of Horticulture
- Late Rajaram Marathe College of Agriculture
- College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth Reservations
The university has reservations and relaxations with students in the reserved categories or other economically weaker social sections. The full details about the reservation policy are mentioned on the website. The university provides 15 % reservations of UG seats to students who have passed the Common Entrance Examination conducted by the ICAR in New Delhi. Please check the other reservations and relaxation on the website.
DBSKKV Admission Placements
There are many job opportunities in agriculture. One main is you can start your own business after completing the degree, and you can use the knowledge of agriculture in it. Second, you can do the job as a lecturer in college and teach other students. There is also a huge scope in the banking sector.
DBSKKV Admission Opportunities for Internships
During the last year of the program, our program offers a variety of internships. These include a six-month training internship within the fish processing industry, followed by a six-month internship within an aquaculture fish farm following the training internship.
DBSKKV Admission Contact Details
- Address: Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri (MAHARASHTRA) INDIA Pin No. 415 712
- Phone: 02358 282 065
- DBSKKV Official Website: https://dbskkv.org
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for DBSKKV Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.