DDU Gorakhpur University Admission 2022: 20 July 2022 was the last date to apply for DDU Gorakhpur University Admission 2022. The university has extended the last date to fill the admission form for UG, PG & PhD level courses from 30 June to 20 July 2022. The admission process is based on the score of the entrance exam. DDU results 2022 released for all the course entrance examination at @www.ddugu.ac.in.
Application forms are available on the official website of the university. Interested students must fill out the application form carefully and pay the application fee before final form submission. Students will be admitted based on their performance in the last qualifying examination.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University is located in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, established in 1957. It offers UG, PG, and Diploma courses for admission. Admission for 2022 will be made through an entrance exam conducted by the DDU Gorakhpur University. Each qualified candidate will be further called to appear in a counselling round at the university level.
- Admission is available to students of the HSE (10+2) system.
- Postgraduate courses are also available.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Admission will be determined by the qualifying exam and the entrance exam results.
- To enter the MBA program, students should pass the UPSEE.
- An applicant must have a 50% graduation rate to apply for this exam.
DDU Gorakhpur University Trending Updates:
- Notice regarding DDU GKP LLB Admission 2022 released. Read here
- DDU Gorakhpur MBA Cutoff 2022 is out now. Check here
- DDU GKP has released the second counseling round for MA, BBA, MBA course for session 2022.
- DDU Gorakhpur University Admission 2022 last date was 20 July 2022. For more details, visit here.
- The last date to apply for DDU Gorakhpur University Entrance Exam for UG & PG courses was 31 May 2022. Click here to download the brochure.
- DDU Gorakhpur University Online Admission for UG, PG & Pre-PhD has been stared for sessions 2022-23. Click here for more details.
- BA 2nd year and 3rd-year Physical Education Practical Exam was held on 15 April 2022. To read the official notification, click here.
- The university has released an online examination form for the “Special Rastra Gaurav Exam 2022“. The deadline for application & fee submission was 13 April 2022. Click here for more details.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University has released the timetable for examination 2022. Students can access the schedule here.
- The examination center list for DDU Gorakhpur Exam 2022 has been published, click here to check.
DDU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BCA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Sc.|
|Diploma Courses||Post Graduate Diploma in Information and Education Technology|
|Address||Civil Lines, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh 273009|
DDU Gorakhpur University Admission 2022
The last date to apply for DDU Admission 2022 to UG, PG & PhD programme was 20 July 2022. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University offers BBA, LLB, MBA, LLM, etc. For UG courses, it is necessary to clear 10+2 with at least a 50% score. Admission to PG courses is based on a bachelor’s score, which is a minimum of 50% overall. Besides degree courses, DDU Gorakhpur also offers a Yoga, Law, and Photography diploma.
DDU Gorakhpur UG Admission
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): BBA is a UG degree programme that takes 3 years to complete. This course is provided in the stream of business administration for the 10+2 passed students.
- Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB): Admission to this law degree at the UG level is possible once a student gets a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks. The previous degree must be from any UGC recognized university.
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc): It is a 1-year course being offered at this university. The students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream can apply for admission.
DDU Gorakhpur PG Admission
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): MBA is a professional programme that takes 2 years to complete. Students who want to pursue an MBA degree from DDU GU are required to obtain a BBA degree or equivalent from a known university.
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc): The candidates seeking knowledge about library science and management can opt for this master’s degree. It is a short-term master’s degree programme that can be taken after the BLiSc course.
- Master of Science (M.Sc): Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University offers M.Sc programmes in numerous specializations to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from any recognized university. In order to be considered for a seat in this program, candidates must score at least 50% on their previous qualifying examinations.
DDU Gorakhpur University Admission Important Date
|Application form Start||5 May 2022|
|End date of application form||20 July 2022|
|Entrance Test Date||22 July 2022|
|Entrance Result Date||31 July 2022|
|Final selection list publication||4 August 2022|
|Counselling session||10 August 2022 onwards|
DDUGU BTech Admission 2022 Important Date
|Online Application form Start for all programmes of the
Faculty for Academic Session 2022-23
|01 April 2022|
|Last Date to Register Online||02 May 2022|
|Entrance Test Date||19 June 2022 onwards|
|Announcement of the Results||30 June 2022|
|Counselling procedure starts||05 July 2022 onwards|
|Commencement of Classes for I Semester||16 July 2022|
|Mid-Term Exam||25 Sep 2022 to 30 Sep 2022|
|Practical Exam||20 Nov 2022-25 Dec 2022|
|End-Term Exam||03 Dec 2022-20 Dec 2022|
|Announcement of Result of I Semester||31 Dec 2022|
|Commencement of Classes for II Semester||25 Jan 2023|
|Mid-Term Exam||21 March 2023 To 26 March 2023|
|Practical Exam||09 May 2023 To 14 May 2023|
|End-Term Exam||01 June 2023 To 15 June 2023|
|Announcement of Result of II Semester||25 June 2023|
DDU Gorakhpur University Application Form 2022
Applicants can apply for admission on the university website. First applicants need to register themselves and procced for login. Start filling out the application form and upload the documents like Aadhar card, 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, Graduation mark sheet, etc. Applicants also need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-, it’s for the General category and Rs. 500/- for the SC/ST category. Follow the steps given below for applying application.
- On or before May 2022, aspirants who meet the DDU Gorakhpur University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria must submit a DDUGU Online Registration form.
- Forms can be filled out and submitted online.
- The application fee for UG courses is INR 750 (for SC/ST INR 400) and for PG courses is INR 1000 (for SC/ST the fee is INR 500).
How to Apply for DDU Gorakhpur University Admission?
- Open the University Official website ddugu.ac.in
- Click on DDUGU online tab and select Admission.
- The New Page will be open and click on National Admission.
- First candidates need to register themselves and take out the print of the registration form.
- Proceed to Log in and fill out the application form, and upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the processing fee of Rs.1000/- or Rs.500/- and take out the print of the payment receipt.
- After the Successful payment, download the application form.
- 10th Class Marksheet/Certificates
- 12th Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Certificates of Transfer
- Address Proof
- Score Card
DDUGU Entrance Exam 2022
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University (DDU) conducts a written entrance exam in order to shortlist the candidates. These will be an eligibility test to provide the admissions in desired courses to the most eligible ones. Candidates will fill out the registration forms on the DDUGU website by using the link https://ddugu.ac.in that is the official way to make your applications done.
There will be objective type questions in the DDUGU test paper. It forms a total number of 100 questions from the syllabus given for the exam. This is to be noticed that for each type of course a different pattern in the exam will be followed. The maximum marks for one question will be 2 thus there will be 200 marks for 100 questions. Except for M.Ed, the test paper of each course will be given a duration of 2 hours.
DDU Gorakhpur University Result 2022
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University has started to upload its results-2022 for various UG programs. Results of BSc, BA and B.Com (Parts 1, 2, 3) have been uploaded on DDU’s official website. By entering their exam roll number, all students are able to access their DDU Gorakhpur University results.
What Is the Procedure for Checking DDU Results 2022?
As soon as the DDU Result 2022 is announced on the official website, students must check it online. However, you may utilise the provided Here are some quick and easy methods to check your results:
- At the initial step, students have to visit DDU’s website which is http://ddugu.ac.in/.
- DDU’s homepage will appear. Find the “Examination” tab on the homepage.
- In the examinations tab, click on Results.
- After opening the results page, click on DDU’s Result 2022 link.
- DDU Result 2022 page will appear.
- Enter Roll number.
- You will see your DDU Results for the relevant programme on the screen.
DDU Gorakhpur University Course Admissions
|B. Sc. (Bachelor of Science)||3 Years|
|B. Sc. in Agriculture||3 Years|
|B. Sc. in Home Science||3 Years|
|B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)||3 Years|
|B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)||3 Years|
|B.J. in Hindi Department (Bachelor of Journalism)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Education||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Law||3 Years|
|M. Sc. in Statistics||2 Years|
|M. Sc. in Zoology||2 Years|
|M.A. in Ancient History||2 Years|
|M.A. in Defense Studies & Strategic Studies||2 Years|
|M.A. in Economics||2 Years|
|M.A. in English||2 Years|
|M.A. in Geography||2 Years|
|M.A. in Hindi||2 Years|
|M.A. in History||2 Years|
|M.A. in Home Science||2 Years|
|M.A. in Mathematics||2 Years|
|M.A. in Performing Arts||2 Years|
|M.A. in Philosophy||2 Years|
|M.A. in Political Science||2 Years|
|M.A. in Psychology||2 Years|
|M.A. in Sanskrit||2 Years|
|M.A. in Sociology||2 Years|
|M.A. in Urdu||2 Years|
|MA in Visual Arts||2 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)||2 Years|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)||2 Years|
|Master of Education||2 Years|
|Master of Law (L.L.M.)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster & National Security Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Information and Education Technology||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Textile & Costume Designing||1 Year|
|Diploma in Yoga||1 Year|
DDU Gorakhpur Affiliated Colleges
- Sukhai SMahavidyalayayalya
- Chandrakanta Ramavati Devi Arya Mahila Post Graduate College
- Digvijay Nath Post Graduate College
- Jawahar Lal Nehru P.G. College
- Jawaharlal Nehru Smarak P.G.College
- Lal Bahaduar Shastri Smarak P.G. College
- Madhusudan Das Degree College – MDDC
- Mahatma Gandhi Post Graduate College
- AYT College of Education
- Buddh Mahavidyalaya
- Dulari Devi Degree College
- Pacific College Of Physiotherapy
- Saraswati Vidya Mandir Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- St. Joseph’s College for Women
- Baba Raghav Das Medical College – BRDMC
- Maharana Pratap Mahavidyalaya
- Pyari Devi Rajit Mahavidyalya
- Saraswati Vidya Mandir Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Tilak Dhari Post Graduate College
- Akshaiber Singh Memorial Post Graduate College
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Smarak P.G. College
- Rajeev Gandhi Shiksha Mahavidyalaya
- Swarna Prabha Mahila Mahavidyalya
- Prema Teachers Training College
- Pt. Ambika Pratap Narayan Degree College
- Maulana Azad Degree College
- Shivpati P.G. College
- Shri Sarvjeet Kaushal Public Mahavidyalaya
- Swami Devanand P.G. College
- Akhilabhagya Mahavidyalya
- Bhawani Prasad Pandey PG College
- Blooming Buds Degree College
DDU Gorakhpur University Contact Details:
- Address: Civil Lines, Gorakhpur (U.P.) – 273009 [INDIA]
- Contact No.: +91-551-2201577, +91-551-2340363
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DDUGU Official Website: http://ddugu.ac.in
Note: All the dates listed above for DDU Gorakhpur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.