DHWU Admission 2023: Admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the humanities and sciences at Diamond Harbour Women’s University, including BA Bengali, BA English, BSc Chemistry, MSc Zoology, MA History, etc., will open in June. The last date to submit applications for admission to the DHWU program is 30 July 2023 (Tentative).
Admission to the DHWU will be granted on the merits of a qualifying exam/ written entrance test as well as a viva-voce. Ph.D. admission is granted on the basis of the research eligibility test (RET). Aspirants who desire to apply for the Diamond Harbour Women’s University program need to visit the official website and apply online.
- The Application form fee for Diamond Harbour Women’s University for UG, and PG programs is INR 300.
- Phd RET entrance test application form fee is INR 1,000.
- Counseling sessions are organized in offline modes on the university campus.
DHWU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Diamond Harbour Women’s University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||03174245802|
|PG Courses||M.Sc, M.Com,|
|Address||Sarisha, West Bengal 743368|
DHWU Admission 2023
Admission to PG courses is usually conducted in the month of June and July each year. The candidates are advised to contact the office for any other information regarding the admission procedure. The eligibility condition varies for different courses in this university, and admission is based on the Merit or Entrance test.
DHWU UG Admission
DHWU Admission for undergraduate courses will start soon. Students can apply for various courses like BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, etc. BA is the most popular course at DIAMOND HARBOUR WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY and is available with many specializations like Bengali, English, Political Science, and History. A student with a 12th-passed certificate from any recognized board is eligible for admission.
DHWU PG Admission
DHWU offers a limited number of PG courses to the candidates such as MA, MSc, MCom, etc. But the courses available in many specializations such as MA is available in the specializations Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, English, Bengali, Geography, and many others. Therefore students have a lot of options to take admission to their favorite courses.
To apply for any one of their favorable PG degree programs candidates want to visit the official website of the University. Students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any UGC-recognized university.
- This university offers M.Phil Courses in different specializations such as Bengali and History.
- The mode of selection for M.Phil courses is written the examination and viva voce, which University conducts.
- This is a research-level course, and the duration of this course is minimum 3 Years.
- The total number of seats depends upon the university and mode of selection through Written Examination and Viva Voce.
Mode Of Selection for Ph.D. and M.Phil Courses
Candidates having qualified NET / SET / SLET / GATE / Any other Equivalent Examination will be exempted from the Written Examination. For admission to the Ph.D. courses, candidates already having MPhil Degrees will also be exempted from the Written Examination. You must pass a master’s degree with at least 55% marks. For Ph.D. Course: Students will get Admission to Ph.D. Courses through RET.
DHWU Application Form 2023
Diamond Harbour Women’s University offers invites applications for various courses like UG/PG and other Specialized Programs. Candidates have to fill out the application form for admission. The University Provides applications both online and offline. Candidates also have to pay the application fee of Rs.300/-. The Application fee can be paid through Debit/credit/NEFT/DD.
The admission process is live on the university’s official portal. Interested applicants can download application forms from the links given below.
Fill out the application forms and submit them to the university. Follow the instructions stated in the application form to avoid making mistakes and possible application rejection.
How to Apply for DHWU Admission 2023?
- Go to the University’s Official website http://www.dhwu.ac.in/
- You see on the top of the website UG/PG Admission.
- Click on the desired course link and a New panel will open.
- Click on “Take Admission” and the Student log-in page will be open.
- Then, Scroll down and click on the ‘Register Now” button.
- Register yourself and start filling out the application form.
- Pay the Application fee of Rs.300/- through online or offline mode.
- Take a Print of the application fee for future reference.
The University has already started functioning from the academic year 2014-15 with the introduction of 2- year, 4- semester PG courses in six subjects; Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Education, and Women’s Studies. Classes are presently being held in a three-storied dedicated academic building within the campus of the Fakir Chand College located close to the Diamond Harbour Railway Station.
From the coming academic session i.e., AY 2015-16, the University proposes to introduce a few more post-graduate courses, including M.Sc courses in science. Later in due course, the University will move to its own campus near Sarisha crossing in Diamond Harbour. The present Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Anuradha Mukhopadhyay, joined her duties in early 2015.
DHWU Course Admissions
|Computer Science Application|
The DHWU was founded in the year 2013. On 28th January 2013, it was established under the West Bengal Act XXXVII of 2012, which was passed by the West Bengal Assembly. There are many UG, PG, and special programs available at the institution in a wide variety of streams.
There has always been a long-standing demand among female students in the region and beyond for more opportunities to obtain independence after graduation, and this is the first university in the region to fulfill this demand. The city is well connected by road and rail and serves as a gateway to the Sunderbans, an ecoregion of international importance due to its ecological significance.
The university will also start Admission to the Faculty of Arts very soon. The admission will be for PG courses in the following disciplines: Bengali, English, Education, Philosophy, History, Sanskrit, Political Science, and Women” s Studies. The dates and details of this admission process will be announced on this website.
Faculty at DHWU
- Prof. Anuradha Mukhopadhyay (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Tapan Kumar Mandal (Associate Professor)
- Prof. Saikat Mistri (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Anwesha Mandal (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Mouna Lama (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Kumaraditya Sarkar (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Aparna Bandyopadhyay (Associate Professor)
- Prof. Sonali Naskar (Assistant Professor)
DHWU Contact Details:
- ADDRESS: DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD, SARISHA, SOUTH 24 PARGANAS, WEST BENGAL-743368.
- EMAIL ID: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +91 03174-245-801, 3174-245-802
- DHWU Official Website: www.dhwu.ac.in
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for DHWU Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.