DHWU Admission 2022: 8 August 2022 was the last date to apply for DHWU UG Admission 2022. The university has released its UG application form on the official website. Candidates need to fill out the admission form before the last date. The university will also release admission forms for other courses soon on its admission portal.
Diamond Harbour Women’s University is famous for providing UG, PG, MPhil, and PhD courses. The admission process for UG and PG courses is closed right now, and MPhil and PhD admission are live right now. Interested students can check the full details below.
The university announced that the admission would be based on aggregate from state and national examination boards. The scores from these qualifying examinations are used to calculate and make the cutoff list. The university only accepts scorecards from NET/SET/SLET for MPhil applications and PhD applications GATE/NET/SET/SLET.
Registration Fees: The university has announced that students must pay an enrollment fee during application. The enrollment fee is INR 300 and is paid only once during the application process. The registration fee is non-refundable, and it covers the cost of all the expenses generated during the applicant’s admission process.
DHWU Trending Updates:
- The Diamond Harbor Women’s University will conduct the BA (Hons) admission counseling on 14 September 2022 in the University campus. Source
- DHWU UG Admission 2022 last date was 8 August 2022. Click here
- DHWU PhD registration 2022 last date was 24 June 2022. Check Here
- Admission to the PhD Course final merit list of candidates has been announced. View
- A list of those candidates that have been selected for the DHWU M.Phil Admission 2022 has been published. To check details, visit here
- DHWU M.Sc 4th Semester examination schedule has been released on the official website. Acess the date sheet here.
- M.A/M.Sc 4th Semester 2022 examination has been further extended up to 3 July 2022. Source
- The university will soon release applications for admission to its various UG, PG courses for the session 2022-23. Click here
- DHWU has released the merit list of eligible students for PhD admission 2022. Click here
- University has realized syllabus for Ph.D. RET, Women’s Studies. Click Here
- The University has announced the M.Phil 2nd Year, 3rd & 4th Semester Result. Click Here
DHWU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Diamond Harbour Women’s University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||03174245802|
|PG Courses||M.Sc, M.Com,|
|Address||Sarisha, West Bengal 743368|
DHWU Admission 2022
Admission to PG courses is usually conducted in the month of June and July each year. The candidates are advised to contact the office for any other information regarding the admission procedure. The eligibility condition varies for different courses in this university, and admission is based on the Merit or Entrance test.
DHWU PG Admission
DHWU offers a limited number of PG courses to the candidates such as BA, BSc, WMS, etc. But the courses available in many specializations such as BA is available in the specializations Hindi, Sanskrit, Political Science, English, Bengali, Geography, and many other. Therefore students have a lot of option to take admission in their favorite course.
To apply for any one of their favorable PG degree program candidates want to visit the official website of the University. Students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any UGC-recognized university.
- This university offers M.Phil Courses in different specializations such as Bengali and History.
- The mode of selection for M.Phil courses is written the examination and viva voce, which University conducts.
- This is a research-level course, and the duration of this course is minimum 3 Years.
- The total number of seats depends upon the university and mode of selection through Written Examination and Viva Voce.
Mode Of Selection for PhD and M.Phil Courses:
Candidates having qualified NET / SET / SLET / GATE / Any other Equivalent Examination will be exempted from the Written Examination. For admission to the PhD courses, candidates already having MPhil Degrees will also be exempted from the Written Examination. You must pass a master’s degree with at least 55% marks. For PhD Course: Students will get admission in PhD Courses through RET.
DHWU Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||10 July 2022|
|DHWU UG Admission Last Date||8 August 2022|
|Entrance Test||28 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||12 August 2022|
18 August 2022
25 August 2022
DHWU Application Form 2022
Diamond Harbour Women’s University offers invites applications for various courses like UG/PG and other Specialized Programs. Candidates have to fill out the application form for admission. The University Provides applications both online and offline. Candidates also have to pay the application fee of Rs.300/-. The Application fee can be paid through Debit/credit/NEFT/DD.
The admission process is live on the university’s official portal. Interested applicants can download application forms from the links given below.
Fill out the application forms and submit them to the university. Follow the instructions stated in the application form to avoid making mistakes and possible application rejection.
How to Apply for DHWU Admission?
- Go to the University’s Official website http://www.dhwu.ac.in/
- You see on the top of the website UG/PG Admission.
- Click on the desired course link and a new panel will be open.
- Click on “Take Admission” and the Student log-in page will be open.
- Then, Scroll down and click on the ‘Register Now” button.
- Register yourself and start filling out the application form.
- Pay the Application fee of Rs.300/- through online or offline mode.
- Take a Print of the application fee for future reference.
DHWU Prospectus 2022:
The University has already started functioning from the academic year 2014-15 with the introduction of 2- year, 4- semester PG courses in six subjects; Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Education, and Women’s Studies. Classes are presently being held in a three-storied dedicated academic building within the campus of the Fakir Chand College located close to the Diamond Harbour Railway Station.
From the coming academic session i.e., AY 2015-16, the University proposes to introduce few more post-graduate courses, including M.Sc courses in science. Later in due course, the University will move to its own campus near Sarisha crossing in Diamond Harbour. The present Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Anuradha Mukhopadhyay, joined her duties in early 2015.
DHWU Course Admissions
|Computer Science Application|
DHWU came into existence in 2013. It was established under the West Bengal Act XXXVII of 2012 on 28th January 2013. It offers various UG, PG, and some special programs in many streams. It is the first University in the region and was created to meet the long-standing demand of female students in the area and beyond for more opportunities to achieve independence. It is well connected by road and rail and is the gateway to the Sunderbans, an eco-region of recognized significance.
The university will also start admission to the Faculty of Arts very soon. The admission will be for PG courses in the following disciplines: Bengali, English, Education, Philosophy, History, Sanskrit, Political Science, and Women” s Studies. The dates and details of this admission process will be announced on this website.
Faculty at DHWU
- Prof. Anuradha Mukhopadhyay (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Tapan Kumar Mandal (Associate Professor)
- Prof. Saikat Mistri (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Anwesha Mandal (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Mouna Lama (Assistant Professor)
- Prof. Kumaraditya Sarkar (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Aparna Bandyopadhyay (Associate Professor)
- Prof. Sonali Naskar (Assistant Professor)
DHWU Contact Details:
- ADDRESS: DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD, SARISHA, SOUTH 24 PARGANAS, WEST BENGAL-743368.
- EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +91 03174-245-801, 3174-245-802
- DHWU Official Website: www.dhwu.ac.in
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for DHWU Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.