Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission 2023: Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University or AU Jaipur application form for admission will commence on 22 June 2023. Applications for the LLM one-year program must be submitted by 7 July 2023 (Tentative). Aspirants have to submit applications via online mode before the scheduled last date. Later submission of applications includes an extra fee.
A candidate who wishes to enrol in the LLM degree programme. applicant must submit both the original application and the late fee. INR 1,000 is the original registration fee or application fee for the AU Jaipur program.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance exam merit.
- To complete the admissions process, shortlisted applicants must show up for the offline counselling sessions.
- LLM (Master of Law) is the most popular course at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University.
- Those students who have Bachelor’s Degree in Law or PG Law Diploma Examination are eligible for this Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University LLM Course.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0141-2941442|
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission 2023
UG & PG Enrollments will start soon for Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission 2023. The last date to apply is 07 July 2023 (Tentative) at online portal. The university offers various UG and PG-level courses in the field of law, arts, design, and trade. The eligibility criteria to get Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission is different for each course. Students must have a minimum of 12th standard education or bachelor’s degree to get admission to the LLB program. The university offers education in the following legal studies:
- Human Rights and Duties Education (HRDE)
- Taxation Law (TL)
- Constitutional Law and Human Rights (CLHR)
- Intellectual Property Law (IPL)
- Criminal Law and Criminal Justice Administration (CLCJA)
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University offers 5 Year Integrated Honours Law Degree Courses such as B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.), B.C.A.LL.B. (Hons.) etc. All integrated course tuition fee is Rs 42,000 at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University UG Admission
ALU offers undergraduate-level courses to students who have completed their 12th board examinations or bachelor’s degree. It offers various integrated courses like BA.LLB takes 5 years to complete. Candidates who want to take admission can apply for admission online. Some bachelor’s programs like LLB required to have a UG degree to be considered for admission at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University.
- LLB: Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University offers a Bachelor’s degree in Law. Students with a bachelor’s degree like BA, BSc, or BCom in any stream with at least 45% marks are eligible for this course.
- BA.LLB: Bachelor in Arts + Bachelor in Law is a 5-year-long duration integrated program offered by Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University. For applying to the BA-LLB program, students must have completed 12th-grade education with more than 50% marks.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University PG Admission
LLM courses are offered by ALU Jaipur for one year on the basis of merit. A Bachelor’s degree in law or PG diploma in law with a score of 50% is required for master’s programs in law. For the academic session 2023, the application fee is Rs 1200, and the tuition fee is Rs 30,000 per semester.
One Year Course
Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar law university also provides one year LLM programme on the basis of merit score and entrance exam. The basic eligibility criteria for admission is 55% marks in the three or five years law bachelor’s degree. Candidates can join different specializations in the areas of Constitutional and Administrative Law, Corporate and Commercial Law, Criminal and Security Law, etc.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Application Form 2023
The registration form will be released soon for the academic session 2023-24 at Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University. LLB and BA LLB are the top law courses at this University. The application form will be released on 22 June 2023 at @www.alujaipur.ac. There are some main instructions for registration form 2023 here.
How to Apply for Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission 2023?
- Go to the University website https://www.alujaipur.ac.in/
- Scroll down and click on Apply to ALU.
- The New page will be open and all the details on it.
- Submit the details and the new application page will open after logging in.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take out a print of the application form for future reference.
- 5 Passport Size Photos
- 12th Class Certificate
- 10th Class Certificate
- Adhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
Dr. BR Ambedkar Law University Entrance Exam
Every mentioned course by the DR Bhimro Ambedkar Law University has a specific entrance exam for admission to Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of law, applicants must have passed the CLAT. Dr. BR Ambedkar Law University selection for admission in various courses will be based on the obtained rank in entrance exams accepted by the university
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University is all ready to begin the entrance exam for this academic session 2023. It provides numerous options in law programmes undergraduate and postgraduate like BALLB, Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Law (LLM), and Ph.D. in law including a one-year degree program.
- Admission to the integrated course Bachelor of Arts-Bachelor of Law (BA-LLB) Students must get a valid rank in the Common Law Entrance Test (CLAT).
- .Admission to the Master of law (LLM) students must be passed their Bachelor in law with a 55% score and should acquire a valid rank in the CLAT PG. University also offers one year program in LLM.
- Admission to the Ph.D. courses will be given on a written entrance test held by the university also students should have passed their LLM degree from any BCI-approved university. Further, the shortlisted candidates get a call for an interview.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University LLB Fee 2023
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University offers LLB courses at the bachelor’s level. The eligibility requirement to get admission to this course is graduation in any subject from a recognized university. The fee structure is very reasonable at the university. The average tentative fee for the LLB program is INR 15,000 per annum.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: Does Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University offer LLB?
Ans: At the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar College of Law, there are three-year and five-year LLB courses available.
Ques 2: Is it difficult to pass the LLB exam?
Ans: Compared to other professional courses such as BTech and MBBS, LLB, whether three or five years, is not a very challenging course.
- Address: Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Tel: 0141-2941442
- Email: email@example.com
Other Top Universities of Rajasthan
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University
- The University of Kota
- Jay Narain Vyas University
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Maharaja Surajmal Brij University
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University
- Rajasthan University
- Shekhawati University
- Govind Guru Tribal University
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University
- Haridev Joshi University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.