Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission 2022: Every year in the month of June and July, the university starts the admission to various courses. It is a state-owned university located in Jaipur in Rajasthan State. It offers courses in the legal field, and it is a residential-cum-affiliated institution. The university was established by Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar hence it is named so. It started to function in 2019.
Dr BR Ambedkar Law University Updates:
- Dr BR Ambedkar Law University’s last date for various law courses was 30 November 2022. Check here.
- Online Examination form filling dates have been scheduled for LLB 2nd Year, LLB 1st Year (Ex-students), and LLB 2nd year (with due paper of 1st part). To see all scheduled dates Click Here
- For Detailed information regarding Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University LLM Admission (One Year programme) for the 2022-23 session. Visit Here
It provides Doctoral, PG and UG courses in the Law field. Admission to the courses is through national, state and institute-level qualifying tests. The application process is online on the university admission portal and offline through the university offices.
- The university provides courses for Doctoral, PG and UG programs.
- The courses are BBA, BCA, B.Com, Intellectual Property Law (LLM), Human Rights and Duties Education and Taxation Law.
- The above-mentioned degrees are valid since the university is recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission).
- It evaluates applicants using marks from the qualifying examination. The university accepts marks from the CLAT qualifying examination.
- The registration process is both online and offline mode.
- It has started various facilities to better the lives of students during their learning cycle.
- The campus has state-of-the-art moot halls, hostels, workshops and high-speed WI-FI.
Dr BR Ambedkar Law University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0141-2941442|
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission 2022
The last date of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission 2022 was 30 November 2022. The university offers various UG and PG level courses in the field of law, arts, design and trade. The eligibility criteria to get admission to Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University is different for each course. Students must have a minimum of 12th standard education or bachelor’s degree to get admission to the LLB programme. The university offers education in the following legal studies:
- Human Rights and Duties Education (HRDE)
- Taxation Law (TL)
- Constitutional Law and Human Rights (CLHR)
- Intellectual Property Law (IPL)
- Criminal Law and Criminal Justice Administration (CLCJA)
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University UG Admission
ALU offers undergraduate-level courses to students who have completed their 12th board examinations or bachelor’s degree. It offers various integrated courses like BA.LLB takes 5 years to complete. Candidates who want to take admission can apply for admission online. Some bachelor’s programmes like LLB required to have a UG degree to be considered for admission at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University.
- LLB: Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University offers a Bachelor’s degree in Law. Students with a bachelor’s degree like BA, BSc, or BCom in any stream with at least 45% marks are eligible for this course.
- BA.LLB: Bachelor in Arts + Bachelor in Law is a 5-year-long duration integrated programme offered by Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University. For applying to the BA-LLB program, students must have completed 12th-grade education with more than 50% marks.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University PG Admission
LLM: Admission to the LLM (Master of Law) one-year program made by the university based on Merit. The Eligibility criteria to apply for LLM admission at Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University is a bachelor’s degree in Law or PG Diploma in Law with minimum of 50 -55% marks score.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Application Form 2022
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University offers application forms for various courses. Candidates need to fill out the application form. The Application form will be available on the university’s official website. Follow the instructions given below.
How to Apply for Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission?
- Go to the University website https://www.alujaipur.ac.in/
- Scroll down and click on Apply to ALU.
- The New page will be open and all the details on it.
- Submit the details and the new application page will be open after logging.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take out a print of the application form for future references.
- 5 Passport Size Photos
- 12th Class Certificate
- 10th Class Certificate
- Adhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University LLB Fee
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University offers LLB course at the bachelor’s level. The eligibility requirement to get admission to this course is graduation in any subject from a recognised university. The fee structure is very reasonable at the university. The average tentative fee for the LLB program is INR 15,000 per annum.
- Address: Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Tel: 0141-2941442
- Email: email@example.com
Other Top Universities of Rajasthan-
- Maharaja Ganga Singh University
- The University of Kota
- Jay Narain Vyas University
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Maharaja Surajmal Brij University
- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University
- Rajasthan University
- Shekhawati University
- Govind Guru Tribal University
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University
- Haridev Joshi University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.