Dr MGR Medical University Admission 2022: MGR University has opened the admission portal for MPT, MSc & MPhil course for session 2022. Students can fill out the form till 10 December 2022. The portal registration is at @www.tnmgrmu.ac.in. Students can apply till the deadline on the official website.
Dr MGR Medical University Trending Updates:
- MGR University has announced the deadline of dissertation submission for May 2023 for MDS course. Source
- TNMGRMU has started admission for MPT, MSc, MPhil (Clinical Social Work) & MPhil (Clinical Psychology) for session 2022, last date to apply is 10 December 2022. Source
- Dr MGR University has started admission for PG Diploma in Public Health Journalism for session 2022. Source
- MGR University Admission 2022 last date is 10 December 2022. Source
MGR Medical University was established in 1987 and is located in Tamil Nadu. This university offers UG and PG programs for students. The admissions are offered for the courses like BDS, BNYS, B.S, M.S, BUMS, and MSc for academic year 2022.
The admission procedure is available on the official website portal, but if students find difficulty taking admissions, they need to reach us for the admissions. Our experts will ensure that all the doubts have been cleared and students get proper guidance from us.
The applications are accepted online, and students must complete their eligibility criteria to get admission to this university. The university designs no entrance test, but the general medical entrance examinations must be clear NEET UG/PG.
- The program requires subject-relevant scores for the students’ entry into this university.
- Students for admission to UG require basic eligibility, which says that the intermediate studies should be completed from the science stream.
- For the PG programs, students need to complete a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field study and choose the PG program accordingly.
- Students need to pay 1600/- for the application fees, which are done during the registration form filling process.
- Students in the above article can just read the short description about the university, but for the detailed information, students are requested to go through the whole article.
Dr MGR Medical University Admission Highlights
Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.D.S, B.N.Y.S, B.S.M.S, B.U.M.S [Paramedical Courses]
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc. (Psychiatric Nursing)|
69, Anna Salai, Little Mount, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
|State||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Dr MGR Medical University Admission 2022
The last date of Dr MGR Medical University Admission 2022 is 10 December 2022. The university will soon start admission process for sessions 2022-23. TNMGRMU offers several UG and PG Courses with different eligibility criteria. Students who hold a 10+2 from some known college or institute can apply for UG Courses. For PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with 60% or above scores.
Dr MGR Medical University UG Admission
The application process for UG programmes at MGR University for the next academic year will begin soon. The forms are available at @admissions.drmgrdu.ac.in. Students can choose from MBBS, B.Sc, BPT, BDS, BSMS, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS, and many more. Admissions to the medical program at Dr MGR University are the highest. The university highly recommends training for doctors, laboratory technicians, and health care experts.
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery: Candidates who hold a 10+2 from some known institute can apply for this course.
- BHMS: Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery is a UG level degree programme. Students with 10+2 are eligible to apply for this programme.
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science: Students who have completed their 12th examinations with a minimum of 50% marks from any well known educational board can apply for this course.
TNMGRMU PG Admission
The admission window of TNMGRM University for the next session will open soon. Candidates who are waiting for opening the the admission window to apply for their favorite PG course admission such as MSC, MPhill, MBBS, MD, MPH, etc want update with the official portal. The University offers a wide range of PG courses. One who can apply for the admission want to visit the official site @www.tnmgrmu.ac.in/.
- M.Sc: The Master of Science is a postgraduate level program that is completed in two years. A range of disciplines is offered under this programme at MGR Medical University, including Nursing, General Surgery, and Orthopaedics, among others. A student who has completed a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission to this degree course if they have completed their bachelor’s degree.
- M.Ch: Master of Surgery, also known as Magister Chirurgie, is a postgraduate level programme offered by TNMGRMU. It has various disciplines like Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery, Surgical, Oncology Gastroenterology, and many more. Interested eligible students can apply for admission by visiting the university’s official website.
Dr MGR University PhD Admission
Registration for Ph.D. courses at MGR University generally begins in the month of August every year. The portal to register is at @www.drmgrdu.ac.in. There are various departments for providing research-level education in more than 20+ disciplines. It is mandatory for one to complete the master’s degree in relevant subjects which they want to pursue at the doctoral level. There are fields like Engineering, technology, humanities, and science in which students can enroll.
Dr MGR Medical University Admission Process 2022
The Dr MGR Medical University admissions are through a duly filled application form. The application form can be filled out online or offline, depending on the applicant’s wish. If you wish to complete your application form online, use the admission links available on the university site. Students who want to complete their application form offline must visit the university campus to collect the form from the university office. Students submitting their application forms offline must visit the university office.
When submitting the application form, applicants are required to pay an application fee. The application fee is INR 1600 for Indian residents, and non-Indian residents must pay INR 10000. For MPT admissions, applicants must pay INR 1000. Payments can be made via a payment gateway or demand drafts. The details of the demand drafts are mentioned below. The University has no relaxation on the application fee for any category. We have included guidelines and instructions in this article to guide you to fill out the application form.
How To Apply For Dr MGR Medical University Admission?
- Visit the university site: www.tamgrmu.ac.in.
- The application form is posted online on the site.
- Download the application form and fill it out manually.
- Places fill out the application form.
- Submit the complete application form and the scanned certificates and transcripts.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway or a demand draft addressed to Dr MGR Medical University.
- Indian residents must pay INR 1600, and non-resident students must pay INR 10000.
Applicants are required to attach personal and academic proof on the application form. It is necessary for the admissions process and verification. These are the documents required:
- High school certificate
- High school certificate
- Higher secondary certificate
- Higher secondary mark sheets
- Graduation transcripts
- Graduation degree or provisional certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Completion of internship certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
MGR University Entrance Exam 2022
At MGR University Admission, various entrance exams will be conducted for specific programs. For Btech course admission, the University accepts the scorecard of JEE, CSAB, and MGREEE. Students who are interested in getting into the Bachelor of Architecture must appear in the NATA exam. Registration for the MGR University Entrance Exam starts on different dates. For admission into MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing, MDS & more at Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, It is mandatory to have a scorecard of NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test).
Dr MGR Medical University Result 2022
Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University has officially announced its semester exam result 2022 for various UG & PG programs. Courses including B.Pharm, D.Pharm, MD, BPT, MS, BDS, and BSc, results have been updated on the website of TNMGRMU. All these results of this institute have been updated on 04 August 2022.
How To Get TNMGRMU Results?
Students of TNMGRMU should follow these steps to easily get their semester exam 2022 results:
- Visit www.tnmgrmu.ac.in to open TNGMGRMU website.
- The homepage of TNGMGRMU will open. Find the “Results” tab there and click on it.
- Opening of results tab will show you various results links. Find your respective program result link and click on it.
- Clicking on that link will open a new page in which you will ask for the Roll Number, Month & year of Exam. Now hit the green button ”View Results”
- Your Results of TNMGRMU will be displayed.
Dr MGR Medical University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Radiotherapy)||3 Years|
|B.U.M.S. (Unani) (Kamil-E-Tibb-O-Jarahat)||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Optometry)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Ch. (Cardio-Vascular Thoracic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Gastroenterology Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Urology)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Vascular Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Anaesthesiology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Endocrine Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)||5 Years|
|M.Ch. (Paediatric Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiotherapy)||3 Years|
|M.D. (T.B. and Chest)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Medicine and Radiology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Pathology and Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Geriatric)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Homoeopathy)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Leprosy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Nuclear Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Pedodontia & Preventive Dentistry)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontics)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Prosthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.P.T. (Cardiorespiratory)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Hand Conditions)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Neurology)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Ortho-Physiotherapy)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Sports-Physiotherapy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Analysis)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Child Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Community Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Epidemiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Maternity Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical-Surgical Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mental Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (OBST. and Gyane Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Occupational Therapy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychiatric Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Ophthalmology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacy Practice)||2 Years|
|P.G. Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy – D.D.V.L.||2 Years|
|P.G. Diploma in Orthopaedics – D.Ortho.||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health (DPH)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Radio-diagnosis||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Anaesthesia||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology (D.D.)||1 Year|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Leprosy||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biostatistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Molecular Biology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics)||2 Years|
|Master of Hospital Administration||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration and Management||1 Year|
|D.M. (Cardiology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Clinical Haematology)||2 Years|
|D.M. (Endocrinology)||2 Years|
|D.M. (Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Hepatology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Oncology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Neonatology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Nephrology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Neurology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Rheumatology)||3 Years|
|Fellowship in Cornea||1 Year|
|Fellowship in Implantology||1 Year|
|MASLP (Master of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||2 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||1 Year|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Record Technology||2 Years|
|P.G. Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Public Health||1 Year|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||2 Years|
|Diploma in Child Health – D.C.H.||2 Years|
Contact Details of Dr MGR Medical University:
- Address:69, Anna Salai, Rd, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
- Phone: 044 2235 3574
- TNMGRMU Official Website: www.tnmgrmu.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Dr MGR Medical University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.