Dr MGR Medical University Admission 2023: Registration has commenced for the MSc courses at university’s official portal, 30 September 2023 is last date for Dr MGR Medical University Admission 2023. Students can apply till the deadline on the official website. Various levels of medical education and research are available at the university, including undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral studies.
TNMGRMU Trending Updates
- M.Sc. Public Health Registration is now open at Dr MGR Medical University, Apply till 30 September 2023. Source
- MSc Epidemiology Application form is released, Dr MGR Medical University Admission last date to apply is 30 September 2023. Source
- Dr MGR Medical University Postgraduate degree course MPharma examination scheduled has been announced which will be held in August 2023. Check Here
- UG, PG Degree & Fellowship courses registration was closed at Dr MGR Medical University. The last date to apply was 18 July 2023. Source
- Dr MGR Medical University Admission is open for sessions 2023-24, The last date is extended to 05 July 2023 for PhD & MS program only. Source
- Dr MGR Educational and Research Institute Entrance Exam 2023 will conduct on 22 July 2023 for PhD/MS. Source
- Dr MGR Medical University will conduct a practical examination for BSc courses on 26, 27, 28, 30 June & 1 July 2023. Source
- The examination will be held in the month of July 2023 for MDS, MS, and PG Diploma courses. Source
MGR Medical University was established in 1987 and is located in Tamil Nadu. This university offers UG and PG programs for students. The admissions are offered for the courses like BDS, BNYS, B.S, M.S, BUMS, and MSc for the academic year 2023.
The admission procedure is available on the official website portal, but if students find difficulty taking admissions, they need to reach us for the admissions. Our experts will ensure that all the doubts have been cleared and students get proper guidance from us.
The applications are accepted online, and students must complete their eligibility criteria to get admission to this university. The university designs no entrance test, but the general medical entrance examinations must be clear NEET UG/PG.
- The program requires subject-relevant scores for the students’ entry into this university.
- Students for admission to UG require basic eligibility, which says that the intermediate studies should be completed from the science stream.
- For the PG programs, students need to complete a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field study and choose the PG program accordingly.
- Students need to pay 1600/- for the application fees, which are done during the registration form-filling process.
- Students in the above article can just read the short description about the university, but for the detailed information, students are requested to go through the whole article.
Dr MGR Medical University Admission 2023 Highlights
Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.D.S, B.N.Y.S, B.S.M.S, B.U.M.S [Paramedical Courses]
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc. (Psychiatric Nursing)|
69, Anna Salai, Little Mount, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
|State||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Dr MGR Medical University Admission 2023
Dr MGR Medical University admission is ongoing for the 2023 session. 30 September 2023 is the last date to submit the admission form through the official website. Interested applicants can submit application forms online at the official site. TNMGRMU offers several UG and PG Courses with different eligibility criteria. Students who hold a 10+2 from some known college or institute can apply for UG Courses. For PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with 60% or above scores.
Dr MGR Medical University Admission procedure will start soon for other medical programmes for session 2023. candidates can complete admission process on the university admission portal. There is a variety of courses available for admissions. Entrance and merit scores are been evaluated for the academic procedure. Students should go through all the eligibility criteria for the admission intake.
Dr MGR Medical University UG Admission
Registration has been started for Dr MGR Medical University UG Admission, the university offers online and offline modes to submit an application for their desired program. The forms are available at @admissions.drmgrdu.ac.in. Candidates have different options including MBBS, BSc, BDS, BUMS, BPT, BSMS, BAMS, BHMS, and others. Dr MGR Medical University Admission to the medical program is one of the good options. The university highly recommends training for doctors, laboratory technicians, and health care experts.
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery: Candidates who are looking for admission to Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery must complete the 12th class from a recognized university. University may select the candidate by merit score or entrance exam.
- BHMS: Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery is a UG-level degree program. Students with 10+2 are eligible to apply for this program.
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science: Students who have completed their 12th examinations with a minimum of 50% marks from any well-known educational board can apply for this course.
- BDS: Bachelor of Dental Surgery is the most popular course among the students at Dr. MGR Medical University. Students who have passed 12th class from any recognized board can apply for admission. Apart from it, they also have 50 percent marks, and Biology is the main subject in 12th class. BDS admission will be based on the entrance exam score.
- MBBS: Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery is the full form of MBBS. It is an undergraduate degree of 5 years and 6 months including an internship of 6 months. One can take admission through the entrance score of NEET. Students who want to be a doctor can pursue the course.
- BSc: For admission to the bachelor of Science course required 12th class from the recognized board with at least a 50 percent score. Admission may depend on the merit score or entrance exam.
MGR University BSc Nursing Admission
The portal will get open for BSc Nursing admission at MGR University in the month of August 2023. The Last date to apply for MGR University Admission 2023 for BSc Nursing was 31 August 2023 (Tentative). Department of Nursing provides this 4 years undergraduate program to students who have completed their 10+2 level education. The final selection will be done based on the entrance exam score conducted at National Level.
TNMGRMU PG Admission
MSc Courses Application form is published at Dr MGR Medical University. The Last date to apply is 30 September 2023 for Dr MGR Medical University Admission 2023. Those students who wish to apply for their favorite PG course admission such as MSc, MPhil, MD, MPH, etc. must have to updated the official portal. The University offers a wide range of PG courses. One who can apply for Dr MGR Medical University Admission wants to visit the official site @www.tnmgrmu.ac.in/.
- M.Sc: The Master of Science is a postgraduate level program that is completed in two years. A range of disciplines is offered under this program at MGR Medical University, including Nursing, General Surgery, and Orthopaedics, among others. A student who has completed a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission to this degree course if they have completed their bachelor’s degree.
- M.Ch: Master of Chirurgiae is a postgraduate level program offered by TNMGRMU. It has various disciplines like Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery, Surgical, Oncology Gastroenterology, and many more. Interested eligible students can apply for admission by visiting the university’s official website.
- MPH: full name of this program is Master of Public Health which has a minimum duration is Two years. For admission to MPH students should complete bachelor degree in medical science or equivalent from the well known institution or university. Admission process will be done through merit and entrance exam.
- MD: This course has a 2-year duration that trains medical graduates in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. In order to get admission bachelor’s degree is a must with at least 50 percent.
- MPhil: This top-level PG level course is available at Dr MGR University. MPhil stands for Master of Philosophy which contains 2 years of duration. PG degree holders with 50% score are eligible for this MPhil course at Dr MGR University.
Dr MGR University PhD Admission
Dr. MGR University PhD admission 2023 has started for session 2023, the last date is 05 July 2023 to apply for PhD/MS. There are various departments for providing research-level education in more than 20+ disciplines. It is mandatory for every interested applicant to complete the master’s degree in relevant subjects which they want to pursue at the doctoral level.
There are fields like Engineering, technology, humanities, and science in which students can enroll. Dr MGR University admission for PhD is based on the entrance exam.
Dr MGR Medical University Application Form 2023
MGR University application form 2023 has been released for PhD/MSc course. Applications are accepted offline and online. Applicants need to select their ideal option from the ones mentioned.
The cost of the application fee for Dr. MGR Medical University programs belonging to the aforementioned fields is similar to INR 2000. The fee deposit process is performed via online or offline modes such as demand draft, cash, debit card/credit card, etc.
- When submitting the application form, applicants are required to pay an application fee.
- The application fee is INR 1600 for Indian residents, and non-Indian residents must pay INR 10000.
- For MPT admissions, applicants must pay INR 1000 charged by MGR Medical University.
- Payments can be made via a payment gateway or demand drafts. The details of the demand drafts are mentioned below.
- The University has no relaxation on the application fee for any category.
- We have included guidelines and instructions in this article to guide you to fill out the TN Dr MGR Medical University application form.
How To Apply For Dr MGR Medical University Admission?
Dr. MGR Medical University adheres to both offline and online admissions procedures for its undergraduate and graduate programs. The preferred mode for completing admission is scripted as follows.
- Go to Dr. MGR Medical University’s website – https://www.tnmgrmu.ac.in/.
- Apply online .
- Select program.
- Pay an application fee.
- Print out the submitted Dr. MGR Medical application form.
- The university will invite shortlist candidates after the cut-off.
- Applicants must move into the admission campus for document verification.
- Select a college for the opted program.
- Pay an admission fee to confirm admission.
Applicants are required to attach personal and academic proof on the application form. It is necessary for the Dr MGR Medical University Admission process and verification. These are the documents required:
- High school certificate
- High school certificate
- Higher secondary certificate
- Higher secondary mark sheets
- Graduation transcripts
- Graduation degree or provisional certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Completion of internship certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
MGR University Entrance Exam 2023
Dr MGR Medical University Admission, various entrance exams will be conducted for specific programs. For Btech course admission, the University accepts the scorecard of JEE, CSAB, and MGREEE. Students who are interested in getting into the Bachelor of Architecture must appear in the NATA exam.
Registration for the MGR University Entrance Exam starts on different dates. For admission into MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing, MDS & more at Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, It is mandatory to have a scorecard of NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test).
Dr MGR Medical University Result
Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University has officially announced its semester exam result for various UG & PG programs. Courses including B.Pharm, D.Pharm, MD, BPT, MS, BDS, and BSc, results have been updated on the website of TNMGRMU. Students who appeared for the examination can their course results at the portal, and soon other DR MGR Medical University Results release.
How To Get TNMGRMU Results?
Students of TNMGRMU should follow these steps to easily get their semester exam results:
- Visit www.tnmgrmu.ac.in to open the TNGMGRMU website.
- The homepage of TNGMGRMU will open. Find the “Results” tab there and click on it.
- Opening of results tab will show you various results links. Find your respective program result link and click on it.
- Clicking on that link will open a new page in which you will ask for the Roll Number, Month & year of Exam. Now hit the green button ”View Results”
- Your Results of TNMGRMU will be displayed.
Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Radiotherapy)||3 Years|
|B.U.M.S. (Unani) (Kamil-E-Tibb-O-Jarahat)||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Optometry)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Ch. (Cardio-Vascular Thoracic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Gastroenterology Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Urology)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Vascular Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Anaesthesiology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Endocrine Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)||5 Years|
|M.Ch. (Paediatric Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiotherapy)||3 Years|
|M.D. (T.B. and Chest)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Medicine and Radiology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Oral Pathology and Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Orthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Geriatric)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Homoeopathy)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Leprosy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Nuclear Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Pedodontia & Preventive Dentistry)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Periodontics)||2 Years|
|M.D.S. (Prosthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.P.T. (Cardiorespiratory)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Hand Conditions)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Neurology)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Ortho-Physiotherapy)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Sports-Physiotherapy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Analysis)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Child Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Community Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Epidemiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Maternity Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical-Surgical Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mental Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (OBST. and Gyane Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Occupational Therapy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychiatric Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Ophthalmology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacy Practice)||2 Years|
|P.G. Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy – D.D.V.L.||2 Years|
|P.G. Diploma in Orthopaedics – D.Ortho.||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Medicine (DPM)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health (DPH)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Radio-diagnosis||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Anaesthesia||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology (D.D.)||1 Year|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Leprosy||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biostatistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Molecular Biology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics)||2 Years|
|Master of Hospital Administration||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration and Management||1 Year|
|D.M. (Cardiology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Clinical Haematology)||2 Years|
|D.M. (Endocrinology)||2 Years|
|D.M. (Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Hepatology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Oncology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Neonatology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Nephrology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Neurology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Rheumatology)||3 Years|
|Fellowship in Cornea||1 Year|
|Fellowship in Implantology||1 Year|
|MASLP (Master of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||2 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||1 Year|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Record Technology||2 Years|
|P.G. Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Public Health||1 Year|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||2 Years|
|Diploma in Child Health – D.C.H.||2 Years|
Contact Details of Dr MGR Medical University:
- Address:69, Anna Salai, Rd, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
- Phone: 044 2235 3574
- TNMGRMU Official Website: www.tnmgrmu.ac.in.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques: How to apply for Admission at MGR University?
Ans: For UG and PG course admission, applicants can visit the official website.
Questions: What is the last date to apply for Dr, MGR Admission 2023?
Answer: Students can submit applications till 5 July for PhD & MSc courses only.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Dr MGR Medical University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.