DSMNRU Admission 2022: DSMNRU provides admission to candidates in various UG and PG courses in many streams. The admission at Dr. Shakuntala Misra University Admission is merit-based, and the final selection is based on GD/PI. The institute offers various UG, Diploma, and PG programs in different disciplines. The university will soon start the admission for the year 2022 session.
- DSMNRU has classes in Special Education, Arts, Commerce, Social Work, Management, and Law. They also have courses in Management and Law.
- All applications must be submitted online and are selected based on their grade levels and a test (UPSEE for B.Tech).
- A B.Tech degree is available after students have passed their 10+2 grade exams. Seats will be given out only based on the UPSEE results.
- Students who want to pursue a course must have secured the IGCSE and have a current merit rank from the UPSEE. They’ll be called to check their documents and ensure their safe choices.
- Admission is given till the deadline.
DSMNRU Admission Highlights
Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.ED.|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.ED.|
Diploma in Education – Special Education ( Hearing Impairment)
|Ph.D. Courses||Ph.D. (Management Studies)|
Lucknow – Mohan – Hasanganj – Rasulabad Marg, Sarosa Bharosa, Uttar Pradesh 226017
Important Dates For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||4th week of May 2022|
|End date of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Merit List||4th week of June 2022|
|Counseling||1st week of July 2022|
Important Dates For PG Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of July 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||4th week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
4th week of August 2022
Important Dates For Ph.D. Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Application Form ends||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit List||4th Week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
3rd week of August 2022
DSMNRU Admission 2022
Dr. Shakuntala Misra University offers various UG and PG Courses with different eligibility criteria. Students with 10+2 with a minimum of 50% or more can apply for UG Courses. For admission in PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with 55% or above scores. The bachelor’s degree must be from any UGC recognized university.
DSMNRU UG Courses Admission
- B.Ed: The candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree with forty-five percent marks or more in any subject are eligible to apply for this program.
- B.Com: Candidates who hold 10+2 with forty-five percent marks or more can apply for this course.
- BA: Candidates who hold an HSC degree in the arts stream can apply to this course.
Dr. Shakuntala Misra University PG Courses Admission
- M.COM:The students who hold a BCA or B.Com degree with a 55 percent or above score can apply for this course.
- M.Sc/MA: Candidates with a graduation scale can apply.
- MCA: The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in maths to apply for this course.
- M.Ed: Candidates who hold a B. Ed degree with at least fifty percent marks or more can apply for this course.
DSMNRU Admission Process 2022
To submit the form online, the students need to perform the below-listed steps:
- The first task is to visit the website https://dsmru.up.nic.in/.
- Once you open the website, click on the “admission form” choice.
- The next job is to download the form.
- After this, start entering your personal and academic details one my one.
- Fill up all the fields. Enter all the correct information.
DSMNRU Admission Offered Courses
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
|B.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)||1 Year|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.Com. + L.L.B. (Hons.)||5 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
|M.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)||1 Year|
|M.Ed. (Special Education) (Visual Impairment)||1 Year|
|M.B.A. (Marketing Management)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Special Education)||5 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Education – Special Education (Mental Retardation)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Education-Special Education (Visual Impairment)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Education – Special Education ( Hearing Impairment)||2 Years|
DSMNRU Contact Details
- Address: Mohan Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226017
- Contact No.: +91 0522 2999862 and 2998380/81
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to leave a review.