DSMNRU Admission 2023: Registration is now open for UG & PG courses on the online portal. Students can apply for BA, BCom, BCom LLB, BBA, BTech, DEd, BSc (CS&IT), LLM, BED, MVA etc. The last date to apply for DSMNRU Admission 2023 is 20 June 2023 (Expect LLM, BED, MVA). Applicants have numerous options in multiple streams based programs such as BA, BCom, BCom-LLB, MA, BEd, PDCD, MPO, etc. The university has more choices in the disciplines like vocational, science, education, business & management, commerce, and so on.
DSMNRU Admission Latest Update
- LLM, BED, MVA and BASLP courses admissions are now open at DSMNRU. Apply till 20 May 2023. Source
- DSMNRU Registration is open for BA, BCom, BCom LLB, BBA, BTech, DEd, BSc (CS&IT), PDCD, BPO courses. The last date to apply is 20 June 2023. Source
- PG Courses (MA, MSc, MCA, MSW, MCom, MED, MBA, PGDRP, MPO & MTech) Registration will start soon for DSMNRU Admission 2023. The deadline to apply is 15 July 2023. Source
There is an online admission portal through which aspirants can apply for DSMNRU programs. DR Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University charges a fee of INR 600 for the submission of an application form. Admissions to the Phd program will open later in the fourth or fifth week of July. There is an online and an offline admission process for the Phd program that is designed to assist you in the admission process.
- Admission to the DSMNRU undergraduate and postgraduate programs is granted on the merits of a qualifying exam, and an entrance test.
- Phd entrance test or UGC-NET is needed for admission to the Doctorate level programmes.
- The cost of admission and application can be paid with a demand draft, debit card/credit card, etc.
DSMNRU Admission Highlights
Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Ed|
Diploma in Education – Special Education ( Hearing Impairment), Ph.D. (Management Studies)
Lucknow – Mohan – Hasanganj – Rasulabad Marg, Sarosa Bharosa, Uttar Pradesh 226017
DSMNRU Admission 2023
Registration is now open at Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University. Students can apply for UG courses till 20 June 2023 for DSMNRU Admission 2023 at @www.dsmru.up.nic.in. BTech, BA, BCom, BCom, MBA, MCA, PDCD & BBA are the top courses at DSMNRU. There are a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses offered by Dr. Shakuntala Misra University with different eligibility requirements. Students with a minimum of 50% in their 10+2 can apply for UG Courses.
For admission to PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with a grade point average of at least 55%. Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree from an institution recognized by the UGC.
Various courses are available at DSMNRU for the academic session 2023-24. Students can take admission to courses like BA, BSc, BCom, BEd, BCA, MCom, MBA, MSc, BBA, etc. Diploma courses like D.Ed are very popular among students at university.
DSMNRU UG Admission
UG admissions are now ongoing at Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University. The last date to apply is 20 June 2023 for DSMNRU UG Admission 2023. DSMNRU offers a number of UG programs, including B.Ed, B.Com, BBA, LLB, and many more, as well as some PG programs. It is important to note, however, that each program has its own set of requirements.
It is required that one has earned a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in order to be accepted into the B.Ed program. There is a minimum of 50% marks required for students wishing to pursue a D.Ed in Special Education, and the Students must also pass the AIOAT test in order to move on to the next step. There is a minimum requirement of 45% marks at the 10+2 level for candidates applying for BCom.LLB courses.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is a UG-level degree program offered by Dr. Shakuntala Misra University. Candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or more in any subject are eligible to apply for this program.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level degree program. Students are required to hold a 10+2 with 45% marks or more to apply for admission to this degree course.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is one the most popular UG-level program that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates who hold an HSC in any stream can apply to this course.
- LLB: DSMNRU offers a Bachelor of Laws program candidates should have a complete 10+2 grade from a recognized board, students are introduced to the concepts of corporate, legislative, and business, as well as other different forms of law in order to gain a critical understanding and application in legal affairs. A Legal Advisor, Lawyer, or Public Prosecutor are some of the job opportunities in this field.
Dr Shakuntala Misra University PG Admission
PG Application form will open for upcoming session 2023. Students can apply till 15 July 2023 for DSMNRU PG Admission 2023. Many courses in many specializations are offered, including M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, MA, and many others. A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required for admission to master’s level courses at this university.
- MCom: The students who hold a bachelor’s degree like B.Com or equivalent with a 55% or above score can apply for this course. A Master of Commerce degree can be achieved in 2 years.
- MSc: Master of Science is a PG-level degree program offered by Dr. Shakuntala Misra University. Candidates with a graduation degree in the science field can apply.
- MCA: The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in maths to apply for this course. Master of Computer Application is also a PG-level degree that takes 2 years to complete.
- MA: DSMRU offers a Master of Arts for the academic session 2023. There are lots of specializations available including MA Hindi, MA English, MA History, MA Economics, and MA Sociology at BSMRU. For Applying to this MA course graduation is a must from a recognised University.
DSMNRU M.Ed Admission
The admission of Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University for a Master of Education. The admission procedure for the M.Ed DUET entrance test for the academic year 2023 is now open. Admission to the M.Ed Students has to do their bachelor of education with any relevant subjects from any respective university with 55% of minimum marks.
M.Ed the duration of this course is two years. The main purpose of this course is to offer understanding in various subjects such as new ways of teaching, elementary education, and administration management, and enhance various such as remarkable observation leadership, commination skills, and so on.
There are various entrance tests for Master of Education (M.Ed) programs such as DUET, BHU PET, JUET, AMU, and so on.
DSMNRU Application Form 2023
UG & PG Registration is now ongoing for DSMNRU Admission 2023. Students The application form is easily available online at the official websites. An application form fee is also required while they filling the application form at University. The process of admission is done online. The application form fee of DSMNRU is INR 750, and 300 for other reserved categories payment will be made via online net baking, and credit/debit cards.
Students should carefully read the instructions before filling out the form. On the university’s website, you can find information about applications, important dates, and events. On the DSMRU website, interested students can find information and fill out an application.
How to Apply for DSMNRU Admission 2023?
- The first task is to visit the website https://dsmru.up.nic.in/.
- Once you open the website, click on the “admission form” choice.
- The next job is to download the form.
- After this, start entering your personal and academic details.
- Fill up all the fields. Enter all the correct information.
DSMNRU Course Admissions 2023
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
|B.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)||1 Year|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.Com. + L.L.B. (Hons.)||5 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
|M.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)||1 Year|
|M.Ed. (Special Education) (Visual Impairment)||1 Year|
|M.B.A. (Marketing Management)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Special Education)||5 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Education – Special Education (Mental Retardation)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Education-Special Education (Visual Impairment)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Education – Special Education ( Hearing Impairment)||2 Years|
DSMNRU Contact Details:
- Address: Mohan Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226017
- Contact No.: +91 0522 2999862 and 2998380/81
- Email: email@example.com
- DSMNRU Official Website: https://dsmru.up.nic.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about DSMNRU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.