DSMNRU Admission 2023: Registration is now open for BPharma, Diploma and PG courses on the online portal. Students can apply for sessions 2023-24. The last date to apply for DSMNRU Admission 2023 was 24 August 2023 in Ph.D. Candidates have numerous options to apply for courses such as MCA, MBA, MCom, MA, MSc, and many more at the Master’s degree level.
Interested candidates can submit their filled application form by going to the university’s original web portal. The university has more choices in the disciplines like vocational, science, education, business & management, commerce, and so on.
DSMNRU Admission Latest Update
- LLM Interview will held on 12 September 2023 at DSMNRU, Students can check here.
- BEd Entrance Exam results are now disclosed at DSMNRU, For more details click here.
- BCom & BTech courses are now live at DSMNRU, last date to apply till 26 August 2023. Source
- BA Offline Admission’s last date was extended at DSMNRU. Students can apply till 19 August 2023. Source
- BA counselling session was held on 24 August 2023 for DSMNRU Admission 2023. Students can check here.
- PhD Entrance Test was held on 23 September 2023 for Admission selection at DSMNRU. Source
- Students can apply for Pharmacy course Admission at DSMNRU, The last date was 20 August 2023. Source
- DSMNRU PhD course admission was ongoing, students can submit the application form before 24 August 2023. Source
- Registration was going on for courses such as MA, MSc, MCom, MBA, PGDRP, and many PG programmes. Students can apply till 20 August 2023. Source
- DSMNRU Registration has started for BA,, BBA, DEd, BSc (CS&IT), PDCD, BPO courses. The last date to apply was 16 July 2023. Source
There is an online admission portal through which aspirants can apply for DSMNRU programs. DR Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University charges a fee of INR 600 for the submission of an application form. Admissions to the PhD program will open later in the fourth or fifth week of July. There is an online and an offline admission process for the PhD program that is designed to assist you in the admission process.
- Admission to the DSMNRU undergraduate and postgraduate programs is granted on the merits of a qualifying exam, and an entrance test.
- Phd entrance test or UGC-NET is needed for admission to the Doctorate level programmes.
- The cost of admission and application can be paid with a demand draft, debit card/credit card, etc.
DSMNRU Admission Highlights
Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Ed|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Ed|
Diploma in Education – Special Education ( Hearing Impairment), Ph.D. (Management Studies)
Lucknow – Mohan – Hasanganj – Rasulabad Marg, Sarosa Bharosa, Uttar Pradesh 226017
DSMNRU Admission 2023
Application forms are disclosed for Pharmacy, PG Diploma and PG courses at DSMNRU. Shakuntala University Admission Form 2023 last date to fill out and submit the form was 24 August 2023 for PhD courses. Candidates who want admission to these programmes can go to @dsmru.up.nic.in and complete the admission process. There are a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses offered by Dr. Shakuntala Misra University with different eligibility requirements. Students with a minimum of 50% in their 10+2 can apply for UG Courses.
For admission to PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with a grade point average of at least 55%. Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree from an institution recognized by the UGC.
Various courses are available at DSMNRU for the academic session 2023-24. Students can take admission to courses like BA, BSc, BCom, BEd, BCA, MCom, MBA, MSc, BBA, etc. Diploma courses like D.Ed are very popular among students at university.
DSMNRU UG Admission
UG admissions are now ongoing at Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University. The last date to apply was 26 August 2023 for DSMNRU BCom & BTEch Admission 2023. It offers a number of UG programs, including B.Ed, B.Com, BBA, LLB, and many more, as well as some PG programs. It is important to note, however, that each program has its own set of requirements.
It is required that one has earned a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in order to be accepted into the B.Ed program. There is a minimum of 50% marks required for students wishing to pursue a D.Ed in Special Education, and the Students must also pass the AIOAT test in order to move on to the next step. There is a minimum requirement of 45% marks at the 10+2 level for candidates applying for BCom.LLB courses.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is a UG-level degree program offered by Dr. Shakuntala Misra University. Candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or more in any subject are eligible to apply for this program.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level degree program. Students are required to hold a 10+2 with 45% marks or more to apply for admission to this degree course.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is one of the most popular UG-level program that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates who hold an HSC in any stream can apply to this course.
- LLB: DSMNRU offers a Bachelor of Laws program candidates should have a complete 10+2 grade from a recognized board, students are introduced to the concepts of corporate, legislative, and business, as well as other different forms of law in order to gain a critical understanding and application in legal affairs. A Legal Advisor, Lawyer, or Public Prosecutor are some of the job opportunities in this field.
Dr Shakuntala Misra University PG Admission 2023
Registration into PG courses was live at DSMNRU. Students were apply till 20 August 2023 for DSMNRU PG Admission 2023. Many courses in many specializations are offered, including M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Sc., MA, and many others. A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required for admission to master’s level courses at this university.
- MCom: The students who hold a bachelor’s degree like B.Com or equivalent with a 55% or above score can apply for this course. A Master of Commerce degree can be achieved in 2 years.
- MSc: Master of Science is a PG-level degree program offered by Dr. Shakuntala Misra University. Candidates with a graduation degree in the science field can apply.
- MCA: The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in maths to apply for this course. Master of Computer Application is also a PG-level degree that takes 2 years to complete.
- MA: DSMRU offers a Master of Arts for the academic session 2023. There are lots of specializations available including MA Hindi, MA English, MA History, MA Economics, and MA Sociology at BSMRU. For Applying to this MA course graduation is a must from a recognised University.
- MBA: Masters of Business Administration is available at DSMNRU. Those students who have UG degree such as BA, BCom, BBA et can opt DSMNRU MBA course.
DSMNRU M.Ed Admission
DSMNRU Registration is now live in MEd Special Education. The last date to apply is 20 August 2023 for DSMNRU Admission 2023. Students can apply at www.dsmnru.ac.in for Admission.
Students must have their bachelor of education with any relevant subjects from any respective university with 55% of minimum marks.
M.Ed the duration of this course is two years. The main purpose of this course is to offer understanding in various subjects such as new ways of teaching, elementary education, and administration management, and enhance various such as remarkable observation leadership, commination skills, and so on.
There are various entrance tests for Master of Education (M.Ed) programs such as DUET, BHU PET, JUET, AMU, and so on.
DSMNRU Application Form 2023
PhD registration is now ongoing for DSMNRU Admission 2023. Students The application form is easily available online at the official websites. An application form fee is also required while they’re filling the application form at University. The process of admission is done online. The application form fee of DSMNRU is INR 750, and 300 for other reserved categories’ payment will be made via online net baking, and credit/debit cards.
Students should carefully read the instructions before filling out the form. On the university’s website, you can find information about applications, important dates, and events. On the DSMRU website, interested students can find information and fill out an application.
How to Apply for DSMNRU Admission 2023?
- The first task is to visit the website, https://dsmru.up.nic.in/.
- Once you open the website, click on the “admission form” choice.
- The next job is to download the form.
- After this, start entering your personal and academic details.
- Fill up all the fields. Enter all the correct information.
DSMNRU Course Admissions 2023
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
|B.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)||1 Year|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.Com. + L.L.B. (Hons.)||5 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
|M.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)||1 Year|
|M.Ed. (Special Education) (Visual Impairment)||1 Year|
|M.B.A. (Marketing Management)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Special Education)||5 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Education – Special Education (Mental Retardation)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Education-Special Education (Visual Impairment)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Education – Special Education ( Hearing Impairment)||2 Years|
DSMNRU Contact Details:
- Address: Mohan Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226017
- Contact No.: +91 0522 2999862 and 2998380/81
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DSMNRU Official Website: https://dsmru.up.nic.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about DSMNRU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.