DTU Admission 2024: University conducts CUET Entrance Exam for MA, MCom, BA, BCA, BBA, MBA, MSc and so on courses and previous merit scoe is also a part of DTU eligibility criteria. The admissions process will direct candidates toward a wide range of options in the humanities and arts, technology, business administration, and numerous related courses in degrees and integrated degree programs.
Options are very rich for elevation, and evolvement of the academic career to unlock the door of professional arenas such as MBA FBE, BTech, MA Economics, BDes, and so on. Please note that the application form of DTU cannot be followed from anywhere else than www.dce.ac.in.
- The application form fee for DTU professional degree programs at UG, and PG levels are 1,000 Indian Rupees.
- UCEED, MAT, CMAT, GATE, and more are used for admission to DTU programs.
Note: DTU Admission portal is closed for the 2023-24 session, and the end date was 03 September 2023.
DTU Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Delhi Technological University|
|Location||Rohini, New Delhi|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG & PhD|
|Approved||UGC & AICTE|
|Address||Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi 110042 India|
|Courses||BTech, MTech, MBA, BA, MA|
DTU Admission 2024
Students can apply for B.Tech, B.B.A, B.A. (Hons), B.Des, M.Tech, M.Des, and M.Sc. programs. Enrollment at the university is open to 48 different programs. Admissions to DTU are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Applicants get admitted to B.Tech programs at DTU relying on their JEE Main scores. UCEED scores are accepted by the institution for admittance to the B.Des program. For enrollment in the B.B.A. and B.A. (Hons) courses, applicants’ scores on the most recent qualifying examination are taken into account.
Admission to M.Tech. programs at Delhi Technological University are dependent on GATE scores at the master’s level. For M.Sc. enrollment, the university holds an entrance examination. Enrollment in M.Sc. programs is based on CEED scores. Applicants must ensure they meet the requirements established by the institution before submitting an application for enrollment in DTU.
DTU UG Admission
DTU has been approved by the UGC to provide a number of programs at the UG level, mostly technical courses. The courses at the UG level are BBA, BA, B.Tech, and B.Des. The eligibility criteria for these programs can be different as per the guidelines of the institution. The admission process is available in online mode through the method of online application at the official website of DTU.
DTU BTech Admission 2024
Delhi Technological University is well renowned for its engineering courses and provides the best form of training when it comes to B.Tech. There are 15 specializations of B.Tech available for admission at DTU, such as Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech at DTU:
- Students must have a 10+2 accreditation from an authorized board in PCM with 60% as the minimum percentage.
- Students are required to attempt the JEE exam.
- Students must submit an application via the Joint Admission Counseling procedure.
- Students will have their seats allocated during the counseling procedure relying on respective JEE Main marks.
Fee Structure for B.Tech at DTU Delhi:
- DTU fees for the B.Tech course, which is a 4-year long program, is around INR 7,80,000.
DTU BBA Admission
A full-time BBA of 3 years is offered at the Delhi Technological University with the goal of enhancing the administration and management skills of students who are looking forward to building a future in the business industry. Even though DTU emphasizes engineering courses, its management courses are also well renowned.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA at DTU Delhi:
- In order to secure a seat in the BBA program at DTU, a student must possess a 10+2 certification from a recognized board (CBSE, NIOS, ICSE).
- The admission will depend on the merit of the student.
Fee Structure for BBA at DTU Delhi
- The average fee for BBA at DTU is around INR 2,66,000 for the complete course (3 years).
DTU BDes Admission
B.Des (Bachelor of Design) is one of the most popular courses at DTU and it involves topics such as the World of Design, Computer Graphics, the History of Design, and many more. It is a UG-level course that can be completed in 4 years of time.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Des at DTU
- To be eligible for admission to BDes Course, students should have passed 12th class in the Science stream from any recognized board.
- The student must register for the UCEED test. The applicants will then be narrowed down according to their UCEED results.
Fee Structure for B.Des at DTU
- DTU charges INR 7,80,000 (4 years) for the B.Des program.
DTU Delhi PG Admission
DTU offers multiple UGC-authorized programs at the postgraduate level such as M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, etc. Graduates who want to achieve a master’s degree that holds tremendous significance can apply at DTU because it is one of the most well-known universities in India. Interested candidates can visit the official website of DTU for the admission process for PG programs.
- MTech: For the master of technology course admission students have a complete BTech degree or equivalent with at least 50 to 60 percent marks. Students can apply at the official website.
- MBA: Candidate who is looking for admission to the DTU MBA course, It is must for them complete their bachelor’s degree course from a discipline university in the related field. A minimum of 50% marks are required.
DTU MBA Admission
MBA is a 2 years course in management at the PG level offered at DTU. Interested candidates can choose from a variety of specializations available at DTU such as Business Analytics, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Management, HRM, Supply Chain Management, etc. The enrollment process is available online. The fee structure and the eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA at DTU
- The student must have earned a minimum cumulative grade point average of 60% (or 50% for SC/ST/PWD) in any Undergraduate degree from a reputable institution.
- Students must attempt the Common Admission Test (CAT).
- In order to conclude the admission, students who have been qualified based on their CAT scores will subsequently be contacted for a group discussion and interview.
Fee Structure for MBA at DTU
- The average fee for MBA at DTU is INR 3,56,000 (2 years).
DTU MTech Admission
Delhi Technological University M.Tech duration of this course is two years. This is one of the most opted courses by many students. The main purpose of this course is to provide an understanding in various subjects such as power electronics, mathematical background, networking, advanced programming principles, and so on.
Delhi Technological University has accepted various entrance tests for Master of Technology (M.Tech ) programs such as GATE, CMAT, MAT, and so on.
Admission to Master of Technology Students must have completed their bachelor of technology from any well-reputed university or institution with 55% of minimum marks. The students must have acquired a valid rank in the GATE entrance examination.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech at DTU
- The applicant must have earned a minimum of 55% in the pertinent discipline in their BE/B.Tech/M.Sc. degree.
- The applicant must register for the GATE test. The GATE score will be used to select entrants.
Fee Structure for M.Tech at DTU
- The tuition fee for M.Tech at DTU is INR 3,35,000 (2 years).
DTU PhD Admission 2024
Here, candidates can apply for Part Time and Full Time DTU PhD Admission. Delhi Technology University can accept online applications through its official site. Also, the DTU provides various specializations in PhD programs for different fields. A registration fee of Rs. 1500 is also an application for the PhD course registration.
DTU Application Form 2024
All PhD, UG and PG course registration form portal is @www.admission.dtu.ac.in. For PhD course, Students have to attend entrance after this application form submission. DTU also offers offline applications through the University Regional Centre.
DTU Admission Process (How to Apply?)
The DTU admission form is effortlessly available online and further procedures will be done online besides, for exact details about admission read the instructions carefully below.
- First applicants need to visit the official website.
- fill out the application form with the needed details, a passport-size photograph, and attach all the required documents.
- Students are advised to fill out their forms with proper information because the correction window may not be open this time.
- Application form fee is INR 12,00 approx and 850 approx for other reserved categories such as ST/SC.
- Payment will be made via online net banking and credit/debit cards.
DTU Entrance Exam Cutoff
Depending on applicants’ JEE Main results, the university admits students to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programs. The DTU admission Cutoff is the score that applicants must achieve in JEE Main. Only applicants who achieve the Delhi Technological University cutoff are qualified for enrollment in B.Tech courses, according to the university’s admissions policy.
The university posts the cutoff on its authorized website. The DTU cutoff is influenced by a variety of things. A few of these include the number of applications who registered for JEE Main, the number of candidates who requested enrollment in the university, etc. The DTU B.Tech cutoff varies depending on the participant’s specialization and group.
Delhi Technological University Placements
Since the university’s founding, placement rates at Delhi Technological University have been very high. For DTU placement for individuals who have demonstrated tremendous value to the companies, DTU has worked with various Indian and international firms. The students have consistently maintained their productivity levels over the past several years, and the institution continually pushes the hiring procedure and accomplishments in numerous fields and academic specializations to greater heights.
Delhi Technological University is constantly dedicated to delivering a really fascinating and efficient hiring experience thanks to hugely valuable industry cooperation and alumni assistance. According to demands and competencies, the DTU placement procedure assists in matching students with all potential recruiters each year.
About Delhi Technological University
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council have given DTU an “A” grade certificate (NAAC).
- The National Board of Accreditation has granted recognition to Delhi Technological University.
- DTU is affiliated with the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- In the NIRF 2021 rankings, Delhi Technological University was positioned 36th in the engineering sector.
- The institute is placed 42 in the university category of the NIRF rankings for 2021.
- The NIRF rankings 2021 place DTU 54th in the entire division.
DTU Delhi Contact Details
- Address: Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi 110042 India
- Contact Number: +911127871018
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.dtu.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about DTU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.