EFLU Admission 2023: The English and Foreign Languages University, known as EFLU, will open its admission for the next academic year cycle to new candidates in April. The deadline for submission of EFLU admission forms for English language, language sciences, library studies, interdisciplinary studies, European languages, etc., based on undergraduate and postgraduate programs is 30 May 2023 (Tentative).
EFLU Trending Updates
Students can register for CUET UG 2023 through the CUET official portal until 30 March 2023. Source
- CUET 2023 Dates have been announced for English and Foreign Languages University. The date of conduction will take place from 21 May to 31 May 2023. Source
- EFLU has released the provisional admitted candidates for Certificate of Proficiency Courses in Foreign Languages. Source
The general application fee for enrollment in the English and Foreign Languages University programs is INR 205. EFLU Admission to the bachelor’s and master’s degree programs emphatically rely on Central University Entrance Test (CUET). The online application form fee for the CUET program is INR 650.
- CUET fee can be paid with any of the following modes such as Challan, debit card, credit card, etc.
- University will confirm admission to its designated courses by successfully verifying documents, and receiving the required fee from the candidates.
- The CUET exam will be held in computer-based test (CBT) mode.
EFLU Admission Highlights
English and Foreign Languages University
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A. Hons English|
|Offered PG Courses||
M.A Programmes in English, M.Phill
Osmania University Main Rd, Ravindra Nagar, Near, Tarnaka, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
EFLU Admission 2023
ELFU admission for the upcoming session is to be started by the university soon. Students who are looking to get admission in the various UG, PG, certificate, or other level courses are needed to ensure that they are filling out the application form in the appropriate manner and before the deadline. The students are selected for EFLU admission after comparing their scores in either the entrance exam or in previous qualifications.
The Ph.D. programme is designed in English and Hindi for those candidates who have completed master’s degrees. The course offers a variety of research methodologies. Admission will be based on the entrance exam
EFLU UG Admission
The EFLU conducts admissions for various UG-level degree courses such as BA, BEd, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, etc. The admissions for these courses are accepted by the University based on the CUET Entrance exam. Candidates who are interested to apply for any one of their favorable UG Degree courses want to visit the official site @www.efluniversity.ac.in to fill out the application form.
- BA: The Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate degree offered in a variety of subjects. Students can take this course to learn any language, including English, French, Russian, Arabic, German, etc. This course is open to students who have completed their 12th board examinations with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate degree program. The program is specifically offered in English and Foreign Languages in the stream of learning English. Students who have finished their bachelor’s degrees in relevant fields can apply for EFLU admission.
English and Foreign Languages University PG Admission
EFLU PG courses 2023 admission will commence soon. The University provides Master of Arts or MA courses in different specializations like French, German, Arabic, Hindi, English & more. Students who have completed their graduation degree in the relevant discipline can apply for English and Foreign Languages.
- MA: EFLU offers Master of Arts degree programs in English, Hindi, French Language and Literature, Linguistics, Comparative Literature, Japanese Language and Literature, and more. In order to be considered for admission to this program, candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from any well-known university in India.
- MA literature in English: The course provide complete learning about English course: for admission, student have to pass out a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% from the recognized board.
- M.Ed: For this PG course a degree of B.Ed or any other relevant is required to make your selection assured at EFLU admission.
EFLU Application Form 2023
EFLU admissions offer PG and UG courses in English and Foreign languages. Students are admitted to the program through the completion of a qualifying examination conducted by the institute, and they must complete the admission form in order to be admitted to the qualifying examination.
Application forms are posted on the EFLU admissions website. The university’s website can be accessed at http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/. Students must register or create an account on the website to access the form. When creating an account, enter your first name, mobile number, last name, email address, and details of your ration card, voter’s identification, driver’s license, or passport. Following the registration process, follow these steps:
How To Apply For EFLU Admissions 2023?
- After generating your login credentials, you will receive a confirmation message. The confirmation message contains your login id and password.
- Go to the Admission portal using this link: www.efluniversity.ac.in.
- Login to the EFLU admission portal using the login id and password.
- Select the Admission Form Link.
- Please complete the admission form.
- To complete the admission form, share the necessary details and information on the admission form.
- Verify your entries before submitting them because the University has no verification and correction period.
- Attach the scanned signature and a recent passport-size photograph.
- Make payment through an online gateway, and you can use your credit card, net banking, and debit cards.
- The application fee is posted on the university site. Check the exact amount before making the payment.
- Press submit to send the admission form and the attached certificates, grade sheets, and transcripts.
- The University requires certificates and transcripts for further processing and verification.
- The certificates and transcripts required by the University are posted in this article. Read the full article to get all the important information and details.
- Take the preview application form printout and keep it for future reference.
The University requires some applicants to submit original and xerox copies of their degrees, certificates, and transcripts. Read the list below and prepare copies of the required documents before the 2023-2024 EFLU admission commences.
- Aadhar card
- Passport/ ration card/ voter id
- Recent and colored passport-size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Scanned copy of your signature
- PWD certificate (this applies to differently-abled students).
- WDP certificates (This applies to defense personnel children).
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate or transfer certificate
- Mark sheets
- Achievement certificates
- Graduation certificates
The English and Foreign Languages University has announced its semester exam result for various UG/PG language courses. Programs including BA English, BA Arabic, BA French, MA English, MA Hindi, MA English, BA (Hons), etc results are uploaded on the EFLU website.
There will be an option for students earning an education from this university and appearing in semester exams in April to be able to check their results online at the university’s website. Candidates must provide their EFLU roll number and year of study to receive their results.
What is the procedure for checking the EFLU result?
In order to check or download the semester exam result of EFLU, students should follow mentioned instructions:
- Go to the EFLU website https://www.efluniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the “Academic Announcement” tab present on the homepage.
- In the Academic Announcement section click on semester results.
- Choose the link for your program of study and open it.
- Fill in your “Roll Number and security code. Click on ” Show Results “
- Your EFLU result will be on your screen. Check and save it.
EFLU Course Admissions
Post-Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English (PGCTE)
Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English (PGDTE)
B.A. Hons English
B.A Hons in CommunicationGradua
B. Ed English ProgrammePostgraduate
Post Graduate Courses
Post-Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English (PGDTE)
M.A Programmes in English
EFLU Contact Details:
- Address: Near Tarnaka Hyderabad – 500007 Telangana
- Contact No.: +91 40 27689000
- Email ID: email@example.com
- EFLU Official Website: www.efluniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for EFLU Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.