EFLU Admission 2022: 22 May 2022 is the last date for online application form submission of EFLU Admission 2022-23. A student’s entry into UG courses will be determined by the results of the entrance exam conducted by the NTA. Registration for CUET UG 2022 has begun, and students can apply until May 22, 2022, as the last date has been extended by NTA. Candidates who wish to apply for admission to EFLU must submit their applications by the deadline.
18 May 2022 is the last to apply for EFLU PG Diploma & PhD programme admission 2022-23. The admission process will be based on entrance examinations, which are scheduled to be held on 4 June 2022.
English and Foreign Languages University was founded in the year 1958. It has two regional campuses in Lucknow and Shillong. It shows a keen interest in art and culture courses and has introduced programs to enhance students’ personalities. In 1973, It was awarded the status of a deemed university and approved by UGC.
Diploma short-term courses are also designed in a way where students can get in-depth knowledge of the course. Overall, it has 26 study departments and seven academies, which offer UG, PG and PhD level courses in Arabic, German, Italian, Japanese, Persian, French, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Korean, and so on.
EFLU is now inviting students from all over India to apply to its numerous programs. The EFLU admission session 2022 will start in the month of March. Thus students interested in applying to this university are informed to register themself before the last date.
EFLU Trending Updates:
- The entrance examination for EFLU PhD admission 2022 is scheduled to be held on 4 June 2022.
- EFLU Admission 2022-23 has been started for PG Diploma (PGDTE, PGDTA, PGDT) & PhD programme. Students can apply for admission till 18 May 2022. Click here for more information.
- CUET 2022 registration has been started for all students. The last date for application submission is extended from 6 May to May 22, 2022. Click here for more details.
- The last date for applying for an entrance Examination is 9th February 2022. Click Here
- The examination will be conducted from 14 February 2022 to 18th February 2022. Click Here
- Results will declare on 21 February 2022. Click Here
EFLU Admission Highlights
English and Foreign Languages University
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A. Hons English|
|Offered PG Courses||
M.A Programmes in English, M.Phill
Osmania University Main Rd, Ravindra Nagar, Near, Tarnaka, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
EFLU Admission 2022
Generally, the admissions at EFLU are made on a merit basis for UG and PG courses. Students are required to have an average percentage of 50 in their last exams to be eligible for most of the courses. The university also includes an entrance exam in the eligibility criteria for some programs.
EFLU UG Admission
- BA: The Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate degree offered in a variety of subjects. Students can take this course to learn any language, including English, French, Russian, Arabic, German, etc. This course is open to students who have completed their 12th board examinations with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate degree program. The program is specifically offered by EFLU in the stream of learning English. Students who have finished their bachelor’s degrees in relevant fields can apply for admission.
English and Foreign Languages University PG Admission
- MA: EFLU offers Masters of Arts degree programs in English, Hindi, French Language and Literature, Linguistics, Comparative Literature, Japanese Language and Literature, and more. In order to be considered for admission to this programme, candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from any well-known university in India.
- M.Ed: For this PG course a degree of B.Ed or any other relevant is required to make your selection assured at EFLU.
EFLU Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application form Start||April 2022|
|EFLU Admission 2022 Last Date||18 May 2022|
|Entrance test||4 June 2022|
|Entrance Fee||INR 500 (Gen./ OBC)
INR 250 (SC/ ST)
|EFLU Entrance Exam Merit List||Soon Announced|
EFLU Application Form 2022
EFLU admissions offer PG and UG courses in English and Foreign language. The admission is through an institute-level qualifying examination, and to be allowed in the qualifying examinations, students must complete an admission form.
The EFLU office admission posts the application form on the site. The link to the university website is http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/. To access the form, students must register or create an account on the website. To make the application account, provide the first name, mobile number, last name, email id, ration card/voter’s id/driver’s license/passport details. After completing the registration process follow the steps listed below:
How To Apply For EFLU Admissions?
- After generating your login credentials, you will receive a confirmation message. The confirmation message contains your login id and password.
- Go to the Admission portal using this link: http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/.
- Login to the admission portal using the login id and password.
- Select the Admission Form Link.
- Please complete the admission form.
- To complete the admission form, share the necessary details and information on the admission form.
- Verify your entries before submitting them because the University has no verification and correction period.
- Attach the scanned signature and a recent passport size photograph.
- Make payment through an online gateway, and you can use your credit card, net banking, and debit cards.
- The application fee is posted on the university site. Check the exact amount before making the payment.
- Press submit to send the admission form and the attached certificates, grade sheets, and transcripts.
- The University requires certificates and transcripts for further processing and verification.
- The certificates and transcripts required by the University are posted in this article. Read the full article to get all the important information and details.
- Take the preview application form printout and keep it for future reference.
The University requires some applicants to submit original and xerox copies of their degrees, certificates, and transcripts. Read the list below and prepare the copies of the required documents before the 2-\022-2023 admission commences.
- Aadhar card
- Passport/ ration card/ voter id
- Recent and coloured passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Scanned copy of your signature
- PWD certificate (this applies to differently-abled students).
- WDP certificates (This applies to defence personnel children).
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate or transfer certificate
- Mark sheets
- Achievement certificates
- Graduation certificates
EFLU Course Admissions
Post-Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English (PGCTE)
Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English (PGDTE)
B.A. Hons English
B.A Hons in CommunicationGradua
B. Ed English ProgrammePostgraduate
Post Graduate Courses
Post-Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English (PGDTE)
M.A Programmes in English
EFLU Contact Details:
- Address: Near Tarnaka Hyderabad – 500007 Telangana
- Contact No.: +91 40 27689000
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All the fees & dates listed above are tentative. Please visit the EFLU University official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.