EFLU Admission : Soon, the university will release the application form for the upcoming session. It will offer admission to UG, PG, Diploma & PhD level courses. Diploma short-term courses are also designed in a way where students can get in-depth knowledge of the course. Overall, it has 26 study departments and seven academies, which offer UG, PG and PhD level courses in Arabic, German, Italian, Japanese, Persian, French, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Korean, and so on.
EFLU Trending Updates:
- EFLU will release 1st list of provisionally selected candidates for PG courses on 1 November 2022. Check here.
- EFLU has declared the 2nd provisional admission list for a Certificate in French; the last date to pay the admission fee was 2 November 2022. Click here to know more
- Last date to apply for EFLU PG courses was 20 October 2022. Check here.
- EFLU Admission 2022 has started for part-time certificate programs, last date to apply is 6 October 2022. Source
EFLU is now inviting students from all over India to apply to its numerous programs. Those students who are interested in applying to this university are informed to register themselves before the last date.
EFLU Admission Highlights
English and Foreign Languages University
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A. Hons English|
|Offered PG Courses||
M.A Programmes in English, M.Phill
Osmania University Main Rd, Ravindra Nagar, Near, Tarnaka, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
The ELFU admission for the upcoming session is to be started by the university soon. The students who are looking to get admission in the various UG, PG, certificate or other level courses are needed to ensure that they are filling out the application form in the appropriate manner and before the deadline. The students are selected for admission by the university after comparing their scores in either entrance exam or in previous qualifications.
EFLU UG Admission
The EFLU conducts admissions for various UG-level degree courses such as BA, BEd, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA, etc. The admissions for these courses are accepted by the University based on CUET Entrance exam. Candidates who are interested to apply for any one of their favorable UG Degree course want to visit the official site @www.efluniversity.ac.in/ to fill out the application form.
- BA: The Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate degree offered in a variety of subjects. Students can take this course to learn any language, including English, French, Russian, Arabic, German, etc. This course is open to students who have completed their 12th board examinations with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate degree program. The program is specifically offered by EFLU in the stream of learning English. Students who have finished their bachelor’s degrees in relevant fields can apply for admission.
English and Foreign Languages University PG Admission
- MA: EFLU offers Masters of Arts degree programs in English, Hindi, French Language and Literature, Linguistics, Comparative Literature, Japanese Language and Literature, and more. In order to be considered for admission to this programme, candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from any well-known university in India.
- M.Ed: For this PG course a degree of B.Ed or any other relevant is required to make your selection assured at EFLU.
EFLU Application Form 2022
EFLU admissions offer PG and UG courses in English and Foreign language. The admission is through an institute-level qualifying examination, and to be allowed in the qualifying examinations, students must complete an admission form.
Application forms are posted on the EFLU admissions website. The university’s website can be accessed at http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/. Students must register or create an account on the website to access the form. When creating an account, enter your first name, mobile number, last name, email address, and details of your ration card, voter’s identification, driver’s license, or passport. Following the registration process, follow these steps:
How To Apply For EFLU Admissions?
- After generating your login credentials, you will receive a confirmation message. The confirmation message contains your login id and password.
- Go to the Admission portal using this link: http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/.
- Login to the admission portal using the login id and password.
- Select the Admission Form Link.
- Please complete the admission form.
- To complete the admission form, share the necessary details and information on the admission form.
- Verify your entries before submitting them because the University has no verification and correction period.
- Attach the scanned signature and a recent passport-size photograph.
- Make payment through an online gateway, and you can use your credit card, net banking, and debit cards.
- The application fee is posted on the university site. Check the exact amount before making the payment.
- Press submit to send the admission form and the attached certificates, grade sheets, and transcripts.
- The University requires certificates and transcripts for further processing and verification.
- The certificates and transcripts required by the University are posted in this article. Read the full article to get all the important information and details.
- Take the preview application form printout and keep it for future reference.
The University requires some applicants to submit original and xerox copies of their degrees, certificates, and transcripts. Read the list below and prepare the copies of the required documents before the 2-\022-2023 admission commences.
- Aadhar card
- Passport/ ration card/ voter id
- Recent and coloured passport-size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Scanned copy of your signature
- PWD certificate (this applies to differently-abled students).
- WDP certificates (This applies to defence personnel children).
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate or transfer certificate
- Mark sheets
- Achievement certificates
- Graduation certificates
The English and Foreign Languages University has announced its semester exam result for various UG/PG language courses. Programs including BA English, BA Arabic, BA French, MA English, MA Hindi, MA English, BA (Hons) etc results are uploaded on the EFLU website. Students getting an education from this department and appearing in semester exams in April 2022 will be able to check their results online at the website. Candidates have to provide their EFLU roll number and year of study in order to get a result.
What is the procedure for checking the EFLU result?
In order to check or download the semester exam 2022 result of EFLU, students should follow mentioned instructions:
- Go to the EFLU website https://www.efluniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the “Academic Announcement” tab present on the homepage.
- In the Academic Announcement section click on semester results 2022.
- Choose the link for your program of study and open it.
- Fill in your “Roll Number and security code. Click on ” Show Results “
- Your EFLU result will be on your screen. Check and save it.
EFLU Course Admissions
Post-Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English (PGCTE)
Post Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English (PGDTE)
B.A. Hons English
B.A Hons in CommunicationGradua
B. Ed English ProgrammePostgraduate
Post Graduate Courses
Post-Graduate Diploma in the Teaching of English (PGDTE)
M.A Programmes in English
EFLU Contact Details:
- Address: Near Tarnaka Hyderabad – 500007 Telangana
- Contact No.: +91 40 27689000
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EFLU Official Website: www.efluniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for EFLU Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.