Fakir Mohan University Admission 2022: FM University will start taking admission for the sessions 2022-23 nearly in the month of July. Interested students can apply for admission by visiting the official admission portal of the university. Admission will be based on merit scored by the students in the last qualifying examination.
The Fakir Mohan University was founded in 1999 and has been offering education since then. Odisha is the place where the university is located. There is also an option for admission into post-graduate, management, and law programs. The application period has officially opened for the 2022 academic session for courses such as an MBA, MCA, MA, MSW, M.Tech, MPhil, Executive MBA and LLM.
- The admission criteria are basic, but if students go through any difficulty while taking admission, they must reach out and discuss the issue with us. We will make sure students’ admission does not affect their smooth guidance in the admissions.
- Students who want to apply can opt for offline or online mode procedures as both are available.
The admissions are made through the merit scores and some of the programs. The university conducts entrance examinations.
- For the UG programs, students need to pass 10th and 12th classes.
- PG program admissions are through the merit scores, and students need to complete their bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Students for programs like M.Phil, MBA, MCA, and M.Tech students need to clear the Odisha Joint
- Entrance Examination entrance test.
Application Fees: The Application fees for the general category are 300/- rupees, whereas students need to pay 250/- rupees for the registration process for the reserved category.
Students who read the introduction need to go through the whole document as we have researched the available information.
Fakir Mohan University Trending Updates:
- FM University is going to release the application form for admission 2022-23 soon.
- Publication of Final Allotment of 3rd Semester Students (2O2O-21) for CBCS paper (Department Wise). Click Here
FM University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Fakir Mohan University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||091564 70856|
|PG Courses||M.Sc, MBA, MCA, M.Sc ( IT), M.A, M.S.W, M. Tech|
|Other Courses||M. Phil, Executive MBA, LLM|
|Address||Vyasa Vihar,Near Remuna Golei
|Location||Mallikashpur, Balasore, Odisha|
|Founded||3 July 1999|
Fakir Mohan University Admission 2022
Fakir Mohan University offers various courses at UG, PG, and MPhil levels. It also provides special certificate courses, and it is one of the few universities offering courses in Ballistics. Some of the courses available at Fakir Mohan University include BA, B.Sc, B.Ed, MA, B.Com, MCA, M.Ed, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, MSW, etc.
The students have online and offline admission facilities. Students can choose to complete their application process online or offline mode. Students who want to use the offline process must visit the university campus to collect the admission form.
Fill out the admission form and submit the application form, relevant documents, and Demand Draft. Students who want to use the online process must visit the university admission portal, and the admission form is posted on the site. Students who wish to enrol in many courses must fill out an admission form for every course they apply.
Please fill out the application form and submit it. If you have completed your application procedure online, the registration fee can be paid using debit, credit, and net banking.
The registration fee for self-financing programs is INR 300, and distance learning is INR 250. For other programs, the application fee is INR 600. The admission dates and all the information related to the registration process will be posted on this website. Before applying, students must make sure they fulfil the eligibility requirement for the course they want to pursue.
FM University UG Admission
Fakir Mohan University offers various UG courses such as BA, BCA, BLIS, BCom, etc. Students who wish to enrol on FM University UG courses must have completed Class 10 + 2 from a relevant stream. Check the streams required for each course before applying.
- BCA: Admission to Fakir Mohan BCA is direct and on a first-come and first-serve basis. Students who wish to take this course must have graduated from class 10 + 2 from a reputed board. The applicants must be done Mathematics as one of the main subjects in Class 10 + 2.
- BA Honours: Students who wish to pursue a Fakir Mohan University BA course must have completed class 10 + 2 from a recognized board. The admission process is based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Fakir Mohan University PG Admission
The university also provides various PG distance courses. Some of the courses include MCom, MA programs(English, Odia, History, Sociology, Economics, Education, etc.), MLIS, etc. The general eligibility is a Bachelor’s degree relevant to the PG course you want to study, and the UG degree required differs from PG course to PG course.
- MA: The university offers various MA programs such as MA in English, MA in Odia, MA in History, MA in Sociology, MA in Economics, and MA in Education, to mention a few. The eligibility criteria are UG graduation. It is mandatory that you have done a relevant subject in the field you are applying to. For instance, if you wish to pursue an MA in Economics, you must have taken Economics as a major subject at your UG level. The admission process is direct, based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- M.Com: Students who have done BBA, BCom, MBA, CS, and CA can apply. The admission is direct and based on a first-come and first-serve basis.
FM University Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||10 June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||30 July 2022|
5 August 2022
12 August 2022
Fakir Mohan University Application Form 2022
The University Provides application forms for various UG/PG and other programs. Students need to fill out the application form before the last date. Check the latest updates, eligibility criteria, and other useful application information on the university website. The application fee for the program is 600/-. If candidates apply for more than one program then they have to pay 600/- for every program. Candidates must make sure to scan the documents before applying application form.
How to Apply for FM University Admission?
- Interesting candidates have to visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the “Admission link”.
- Register by the user name and password.
- After registering log in admission link.
- Fill up the admission form completely and properly.
- After fillup, the application form clicks on the” Submit Button”.
- Application fees have to pay online by Credit and Debit card.
Fakir Mohan University Prospectus 2022:
The Fakir Mohan University, Vyasa Vihar, Balasore was recognized by the Government of Orissa, under Section 32 of the Orissa Universities Act, 1989 (Act 5 of 1989) and it was informed vide the Government’s Notification No. 973 dated 3rd July 1999. The University has also been duly recognized by the UGC under section 2(f) of the UGC Act by Announcement No.
The University is functioning from its present campus at Vyasa Vihar. The new campus at Nuapadhi has already started functioning. All the P.G. Departments of the University are computer-based. The University has also been duly recognized by the UGC Under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act vide the Notification No. F–9–1/2000 (CPP–I) dated 11 Feb 2000.
Fakir Mohan University Course Admissions
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Oriya/Odia)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics and Ballistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
Faculty at Fakir Mohan University
- Dr. Senayangba Chubatoshi Jamir (Chancellor)
- Dr. Ashanta R. Routray (Lecturer)
- Dr. Bibekananda Nayak (Lecturer)
- Prof. Bishnu Prasad Dash (Professor)
- Dr. Bhaskar Behera (Lecturer)
- Prof. Sabyasachi Patnaik (Professor)
- Dr. S. K. Dey (Professor Head)
- Dr. M. T. Das (Lecturer)
FM University Placements
Nowadays various biotech companies are providing jobs to life science students. There are MBA and MCA students in various good places through campus placement. In art subjects, there is not much scope in getting placement through campus placement.
The placements and opportunities which came to the campus were quite invisible but we have learned a lot and groomed ourselves with a better standard to place in a company and to get better opportunities inside the company.
FM University Affiliated Colleges List
- Arapur College
- Bhadrak College
- Chorampa College
- Dina Krishna College
- Gopal Pur College
- Jagannath College (Co-education)
- Khaira College
- Motto +3 Degree College
- Naami College
- Nilamani Mahavidyalaya
- Panchayat College
- R.j.school of Management Studies
- Soro Women’s College
- Subarnarekha Mahavidyalaya
- Trupti Women’s College
- Upendranath College
- Balasore Institute of Technical Studies
- Baliapal College of Physical Education
- Balavoomi Mahavidyalaya
- Berhampur College
- Nabaghana College
- Orissa Modern Computer Center
- Tihidi Degree College
- Loknath Institute of Science & Technologies
- Mandari Degree College
- Babamani Mahavidyalaya
FM University Contact Details:
- Address: Vyasa Vihar, Near Remuna Golei Balasore-756019(Odisha)
- Phone: 091564 70856, 06782-275768, 6782275787
- Email: email@example.com
- FM University Official Website: www.fmuniversity.nic.in
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the dates listed above for Fakir Mohan University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.