FS University Shikohabad Admission 2023: FS University, located in Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh, is one of India’s best universities. The university has over 50 courses in 15+ streams that students do not want to miss for academic brilliance. It has a Wi-Fi-enabled campus that allows learners to study offline and online.
Every year, the university comes up with diploma, graduation, postgraduation, and doctoral programs in commerce, education, nursing, science, law, arts & humanities, management, pharmacy, information technology, and other fields of study. The addition of professional, and technical programs persuades students to study at FS University.
- FS University Shikohabad UG & PG admission for the 2023 session is going on. The application form is available on the University’s official website. (Click Here)
- Ph.D. admission is going on at FS University Shikohabad. Must apply before admission’s last date. Source
FS University offers various facilities to make the education journey better for students, such as on-campus residence, transportation, a library, a 24*7 wifi enabled campus, and much more. During their education, students can also take advantage of sports and cafeteria facilities.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
FS University Admission 2023 Highlights
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||
91 9720205727, 9917286666
BCA, BBA, BA, BCom, BSc, BTech, LLB, etc.
MSc, LLM, MEd, MBA, MCA, MA, etc.
Near Balaji Mandir, Agra Road, Shikohabad, Firozabad, UP-283135
FS University Shikohabad Admission 2023
FS University admission 2023 is open for various degree, and diploma programs at the undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. To enquire about admission to GNM, Diploma in Physiotherapy, Diploma in Pharmacy, BPharm, BCom, LLM, MCA, MBA, and other programs, please visit the official website of FS University at www.fsu.edu.in
The university has not provided details on the last to accept the admission form. Students who are keen to submit registration forms at the admission portal of FS University will get a call back as soon as they turn in the application form from the university admissions team.
The admissions team generally helps students through the admissions process at FS University in their desired course. It is necessary for candidates to apply only if they pass the minimum set criteria for the related program. The eligibility criteria are discussed in detail in portions of this article that are not far from here.
FS University UG Admission 2023
FS University Shikohabad UG admission started for students who wish to apply for courses such as Diploma in Pharmacy, BA, BPharma, BCom, BCA, BA LLB, BSc, Diploma in Optometry, Diploma in Elementary Education, BSc Nursing, and more programs.
The gate for FS University Shikohabad Admission has been opened online, so students can complete the admission process quite comfortably as they can access the admission window anytime from anywhere before the last date.
Admission to undergraduate programs or courses at FS University is either offered on the academic score or entrance+academic score merit. However, it is a basic requirement that applicants pass the senior secondary school examination for admission to FS University Shikohabad UG admission. The complete details on the UG admission eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
FS University Shikohabad UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are dreaming of studying the undergraduate programs at FS University Shikohabad need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria shared below for each program.
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- The minimum education required is 10+2 with science (PCB) from a recognized board in India.
- The minimum approved score for admission to the GNM program is 50 percent.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
- 10+2 class passed candidates with PCB and English as the mandatory subjects.
- 50 percent and 45 percent scores are needed for admission from the general and reserved categories.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Agriculture
- It is needed that applicants must pass 10+2 or an equivalent level of education with PCB/PCM or Agriculture as the primary subjects.
- Students can only succeed in getting admission to BSc in Agriculture program when they obtain 50 percent in the 10+2.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Aspirants need to pass at least a 12th examination with any stream from a recognized board.
- No more percentage is required than 50 for admission to the BA degree program at FS University Shikohabad.
FS University PG Admission 2023
The postgraduate program admission at FS University Shikohabad has begun with no revelation of the last date. The university is welcoming students to apply for postgraduate courses such as MSc in Agriculture, MCom, MCA, LLM, MEd, MBA, MA, and more.
Interested students can only break the shackle for admission to postgraduate programs at FS University when they pass a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the related stream or subject from an approved university.
The university does not guarantee admission after a bachelor’s degree possession because even when candidates obtain a bachelor’s degree, they are still asked to attain the minimum score in the qualifying degree or sometimes need to perform well in the entrance examination. The details on the FS University eligibility criteria for postgraduate programs are shared in the upcoming sections below.
FS University Shikohabad PG Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates may get admission to FS University Shikohabad PG programs if they meet the minimum requirements below.
Master of Education (MEd)
- A three-year bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Any stream candidates can apply to the MEd degree program at FS University Shikohabad.
Master of Law (LLM)
- Aspirants must hold a three-year LLB degree or five-year integrated BA LLB/BBA LLB.
- It is required for aspirants to pass any of the following law-oriented entrance examinations; CLAT, LSAT India, AILET, or MH.
Master of Commerce (MCom)
- An undergraduate degree in BCom, BA Mathematics, BBA, or equivalent with 50 percent is ideal for admission to the MCom degree program at FS University Shikohabad.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The admission to MBA degree program at FS University Shikohabad is only possible for aspirants if they secure a bachelor’s degree in the related field with a minimum of 50 percent score.
- It is mandatory to pass national-level management entrance examinations such as CAT, CMAT, MAT, or equivalent.\
FS University Application Form 2023
The FS University undergraduate, and postgraduate course application forms are open for submission in the 2023 session. Applicants who desire to study any of the offered programs of FS University need to submit their applications before the deadline.
FS University has not mentioned the last date yet for acceptance of the application form. The application form for various programs at FS University can be only turned in with an application fee of INR 1,000. Applicants may deposit the FS University application fee with any of the online payment options such as credit card, debit card, internet banking, etc.
FS University Shikohabad Admission Process 2023
The following sections of this article are marked with the FS University admissions process step-by-step.
- Aspirants need to register at the FS University Shikohabad portal to get a call from the admission department of the university.
- Students need to buy an admission pack from the A-block window marked as “Inquiry and Prospectus”.
- Proceed to fill in all necessary information and attach documents.
- Students must submit an FS University Shikohabad Admission form with the required documents to the admission team.
- The admissions team verifies the entries in the admission form, determines eligibility, and then approves admission.
- Once the admission is confirmed by the admission team, aspirants need to deposit their fees and secure the course seat.
Some Other Universities:
- United University Admission
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
Be the first to leave a review.