GADVASU Admission 2022: GADVASU start accepting applications form for PG Diploma and certificate courses. 26 December 2022 is last date for application form submission. The university offers admission to UG, PG & Other courses. It releases its admission forms online on the admission portal, students need to fill out & submit the application form before the last date to be considered for the admission sessions 2022-23.
GADVASU Admission Trending Updates:
- GADVASU has started the admission to BVSc & AH programme under NRIs/OCI category. Students can apply till 31 December 2022. (Source)
- University has released the last date for GADVASU PG Diploma and certificate courses are 12 to 26 December 2022. Check Here
GADVASU complete form is Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Science University. The institution is a state university located in Ludhiana, Punjab. It specializes in veterinary subjects and all the information and details related to animal husbandry. The university started functioning on 09 August 2005, and it is recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission). The university’s main objective is to promote Livestock by imparting the education needed to keep animals.
GADVASU offers a Diploma in Vet Science, Diploma In Animal Health Technology7, MVSc In Animal Biotechnology, MSc In Animal Biotechnology, BTech, BVSc, MSc, MTech, MVSc, MSc, etc.
GADVASU provides the best library services, boy’s hostel, girl’s hostel, sports, and Information Technology Infrastructure. Transport, WIFI services, auditorium, alumni association facilities and laboratories. GADVASU also provides on-campus placement facilities. The placement cell invites prestigious companies to come on campus to offer job opportunities to passing out students.
- Admission to UG courses is based on the marks from the last qualifying level.
- The university conducts an institute-level entrance examination called AIEEA PG for PG admission.
- To be eligible for GADVASU UG courses, applicants must have a Grade 10 + 2 certificate with at least 50%. Students must have selected Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English.
- Students must have a UG course in the relevant field for PG admission. The minimum CGPA required is 6/10.
- Admission to UG programs is through JEE Main marks evaluation, and PG programs will be on GATE marks evaluation.
- The ICAR board ranked GADVASU. The ranking was in India’s To Rank State Veterinary University.
- It was also ranked number 1 on the State Agricultural University in 2018.
- The university also received ICAR 213 recognition. The ICAR University accredited it as a Grade A university.
- In 2016-2017 it was also ranked first among the 14 Indian veterinary institutions.
- The 2022-2023 admission session is in June. The deadline will be posted on this website.
GADVASU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0161 255 3394|
|UG Courses||BV.Sc, B.Tech,|
|PG Courses||MV.Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc, MF.Sc|
|Address||20, Ludhiana Road, NH 95, Ludhiana, Punjab 141012|
|Founded||9 August 2005|
GADVASU Admission 2022
GADVASU university offers U.G. and P.G. courses. Some of the programs include B.V.Sc & A.H., BTech(Biotechnology, dairy technology, etc.), M.F.Sc, B.F.Sc, etc.
The admission process is online on the university’s official site, and the link is www.gadvasu.in Students are required to create an account on the admission website. Use your first name, last name, email address, and mobile number.
Students also have to create a unique password. After successfully creating an account, please fill out the admission form, and submit it with certificates, mark sheets, and relevant documents.
The last step to completing your application process is to pay the required registration fees. The registration fee required for U.G. admission is INR 7000 and for P.G. courses is INR 7500. The registration fee can be paid through debit cards, credit cards, or any form of net banking.
GADVASU UG Admission
The university offers various U.G. courses such as B.V.Sc & A.H., BTech(Dairy Technology, Biotechnology), B.F.Sc, etc. Students who wish to pursue any U.G. courses must have graduated from a class 10 + 2 with Physics, Biology, English, and Chemistry. The admission is merit-based.
B.V.Sc & A.H:
- Graduation from Class 10 + 2 or equivalent with Biology, Physics, English, and Chemistry.
- The certificate must be from a recognized Indian board or equivalent.
- The minimum cut-off mark required is 50% for the general category, 45% for D.P., and 40% for SC/ST.
- The admission is based on the Veterinary Entrance Test (VET). The qualifying test is conducted by GADVASU university.
- The university offers BTech Dairy Technology and BTech Biotechnology.
- Students who wish to pursue this course must have a class 10 + 2.
- Students belonging to medical and non-medical fields can apply.
GADVASU PG Admission
The university also provides P.G. courses such as M.V.Sc, Msc Animal Physiology, MSc (Biochemistry), M.F.Sc, MSc Agricultural Economics, MSc(Animal Husbandry, dairy technology. Dairy Engineering, dairy chemistry, dairy microbiology, etc.).
- Students who want to pursue this course must have completed a graduate degree from a recognized college or university. The minimum cut-off OCPA is 6 out of 10 or 60%.
- The admission is based on merit.
- B.F.Sc degree from a recognized college or university.
- The minimum cut-off OCPA is 60% or 6 out of 10.
- The admission is based on scores from the ICAR AIEEA-PG entrance examination.
- GADVASU University offers various MTech specializations such as Dairy Technology, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Microbiology, and Dairy Engineering.
- Students who hold BTech in Dairy Technology/Agricultural Technology/Food Technology and BSc in Food Technology can apply.
- They should have secured 6 out of 10 OCPA from a recognized institution or university.
- The admission is based on the merit list made from the qualifying marks.
GADVASU Admission Important Date
|Application form PG diploma start||12 December 2022|
|Application form PG diploma last date||26 December 2022|
|Certificate courses admission last date||26 December 2022|
GADASU Application Form 2022
Application form to apply for UG/PG degree courses at GADASU is available on the official site @www.gadvasu.in/. Interested candidates can fill out the registration form for any of their favorable degree programme. The application form fee of the university is INR 1700 – INR 5000/.
GADVASU Admission Process 2022
GADVASU University invites application forms for admission. The Application form is available on the university’s official website. Students need to download the form and fill the application carefully. The Application fee for the form depends on the chosen program. Candidates have to pay the application fee through a Debit/Credit card, Net banking. To apply for the program, candidates have to follow the steps given below.
How to Apply For GADVASU Admission?
- Aspirants want to go to the University’s Official Website www.gadvasu.in
- Click on the “Admission 2022-23” button, and the GADVASU Admission page will open.
- Click on the Program application link, and the registration page will open.
- Enter the details like name, mobile number, E-mail address, and Password.
- Click on the register button and log in to the admission portal.
- The Application Page will be open. Fill in the details and Upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee and Submit the Form.
GADVASU Course Admission
|PhD (Animal Breeding & Genetics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Aquaculture)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology||1 Year|
|B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)||4 Years|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||5 Years|
|PhD (Animal Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.V.Sc (Animal Nutrition)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Animal Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Animal Breeding & Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Animal Biotechnology)||2 Years|
GADVASU Affiliated Colleges List:
- Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research
- College of Dairy Science
- College of Veterinary Science
- College of Fisheries
GADVASU University Department
- Department of Animal Breeding & Genetics
- Department of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Department of Veterinary Physiology
- Department of Veterinary Public Health
- Department of Veterinary Surgery & Radiology
- Department of Animal Nutrition
- Department of Veterinary Clinical, Medicine, Ethics & Jurisprudence
- Department of Veterinary Clinical Services
- Department of Veterinary Microbiology
- Department of Veterinary Pathology
- Department of Animal Reproduction, Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Department of Livestock Production & Management
- Department of Veterinary Anatomy & Histology
- Department of Veterinary Biochemistry
- Department of Veterinary Parasitology
- Department of Live Stock Products Technology
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) was recognized at Ludhiana by an act of the Punjab Government No. 16 of 2005 notified in the Punjab Government Newspaper on August 9, 2005, and it started functioning. April 21, 2006, for indorsing livestock manufacture, health, and anticipation of the disease(s) through combined teaching, research, and leeway.
The university library has subscribed to 10 Print Journals, One Online Journal, and IndianJournals.com (Access to 25 Journals). Access has been provided to KrishiKosh, a database of Master and Doctoral dissertations and theses submitted to Agricultural Universities in India.
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University library has a current facility to gather, assess and establish information possessions that sufficiently support the programs of the colleges, the research programs, and the general informational needs of the university. The library is computerized and automatic in its processes. The library allows open admission to its group and offers services to its users, and the university library provides other Knowledge books like General knowledge, Current News books, Entrance books, Etc.
Library Staff of GADVASU
|Dr. Digvijay Singh||Librarian|
|Miss Sonia Bansal||Assistant Librarian|
|Dr. Nirmal Singh||Assistant Librarian|
|Sh. Dheeraj Kumar||Junior Library Assistant|
|Sh. Satinder Singh||Senior Laboratory Assistant|
|Sh. Gopal Singh||Library Attendant|
|Sh. Baljinder Singh||Library Attendant|
|Sh. Harsh Singh||Library Attendant|
|Sh. Vicky Kumar||Clerk|
|Mr. Rajinder Kumar||Storekeeper|
|Mr. Satnam Singh||Messenger Boy|
|Sh. Parminderdeep Singh Mangat||Computer Operator-Web Programming|
|Sh. Aman Madaan||Computer Operator-Data Entry Operator|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q 1: Where is the University located?
Ans: University located in Ludhiana Punjab.
Q 2: When was University established?
Ans: University was established on 9 August 2005.
Q 3: What academic programs are offered by the University?
Ans: University offers Undergraduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D. courses in different disciplines.
Q 4: Does the University has a hospital?
Ans: Yes, University has a Veterinary Hospital.
GADVASU Contact Details:
- Address: 20, Ludhiana Road, NH 95, Ludhiana, Punjab 141012
- Phone: 0161 255 3394
- Email ID: email@example.com
- GADVASU Official Website: www.gadvasu.in
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for GADVASU Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.