GADVASU Admission 2023: GADVASU’s Registration is now open for the MFSc, MTech., MSc (Agricultural Economics) and M.Sc. (MB&BT) for the academic session 2023. GADVASU Admission 2023 last date is 14 August 2023 for these mentioned courses. The university, with the help of its affiliated colleges, offers admission to various programs that come under science, and technology such as BVSI, & AH, BTech, MTech, MSc, and so on.
GADVASU Admission Latest Updates:
- GADVASU MVSc Admission 2023 is now open for new students. The last date to apply is 05 May 2023 at GADVASU. Source
- MVSc Entrance exam will be held on 16 May 2023 at Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University. Source
- Short course in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging & Small Animal Anaesthesia Registration will now open at GADVASU. The last date to apply is 15 April 2023 for GADVASU Admission 2023. Source
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University has released the provisional Selection Notice for ICAR candidates for admission to BTech (DT). Source
The new session of admission to different programs is now open for Certificate & Short term courses at this University. GADVASU Admission 2023 last date to apply for these programs is 14 August 2023 (Only for MFSc, MTech., MSc (Agricultural Economics) and M.Sc. (MB&BT) ). Academic performance and entrance exam scores are both considered for admission to GADVASU programs.
- Admission to the BVSC & AH will be offered on the scores of NEET-UG. The application form fee for NEET-UG applications is INR 1,000.
- Candidates who aim for admission to the MVSC program need to pass the ICAR AIEEA-PG.
- Aspirants with the GAT-B rank can also get admission to the GADVASU MVSc, MTech, MB & BT, etc.
- Counseling sessions shall be conducted for numerous sessions.
GADVASU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0161 255 3394|
|UG Courses||BV.Sc, B.Tech,|
|PG Courses||MV.Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc, MF.Sc|
|Address||20, Ludhiana Road, NH 95, Ludhiana, Punjab 141012|
|Founded||9 August 2005|
GADVASU Admission 2023
MFSc, MTech., MSc (Agricultural Economics) and M.Sc. (MB&BT) Registration is open for 2023 session at Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, last date to apply is 14 August 2023 for GADVASU Admission 2023. GADVASU University offers U.G. and P.G. courses. Some of the programs include BVSc & AH, BTech (Biotechnology, dairy technology, etc.), M.F.Sc, B.F.Sc, etc. The admission process will be online on the university’s official site, and the link is www.gadvasu.in. Students are required to create an account on the admission website. Use your first name, last name, email address, and mobile number.
Students also have to create a unique password. After successfully creating an account, please fill out the admission form, and submit it with certificates, mark sheets, and relevant documents.
The last step to completing your application process is to pay the required registration fees. The registration fee required for U.G. admission is INR 7000 and for P.G. courses is INR 7500. The registration fee can be paid through debit cards, credit cards, or any form of net banking.
GADVASU UG Admission
Registration into Undergraduate courses is now open at Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University. TThe university offers various UG courses such as B.V.Sc & A.H., BTech(Dairy Technology, Biotechnology), B.F.Sc, etc. Students who wish to pursue any U.G. courses must have graduated from a class 10+ with Physics, Biology, English, and Chemistry. The admission is merit-based.
BTech: candidates should have a 12th degree with PCM & English For the B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) course. 50% minimum score is required For the Btech course and 10% of relaxation for SC/ST, BC and DP categories. Physics, Chemistry, Biology Mathematics is a must for B.Tech. (Biotechnology)
BVSC & AH: Those Candidates who have 10+2 or equivalent in Biology, Physics, English, and Chemistry easily can enrol this course. 50% marks are required for the general category and 47.5% for SC/ST, BC & DP categories to enrol in GADVASU BVSC & AH Admission. Students also have to appear in NEET 2023 Entrance exam for this course enrollment.
BFSc: It is a UG-level course with 4 years of duration at GADVASU. BFSc eligibility criteria are 12th class with 50% marks and 10% relaxation for SC/ST, BC and DP categories. The total fee for GADVASU BFSc is Rs 15,100.
GADVASU PG Admission 2023
MFSc, MTech., MSc (Agricultural Economics) and M.Sc. (MB&BT) Admission is now open at online portal. The last date to apply is 14 August 2023 for GADVASU PG Admission 2023. University provides P.G. courses such as M.V.Sc, Msc Animal Physiology, MSc (Biochemistry), M.F.Sc, MSc Agricultural Economics, MSc(Animal Husbandry, dairy technology. Dairy Engineering, dairy chemistry, dairy microbiology, etc.).
- Students who want to pursue this course must have completed a graduate degree from a recognized college or university. The minimum cut-off OCPA is 6 out of 10 or 60%.
- The admission is based on merit.
MVSc: MVSc stands for Master of Veterinary Science and it is a PG course. BVSc & AH or any equivalent degree VCI recognised is required for this MVSc course. GADVASU also offers MVSc in Veterinary Biotechnology with 2 years of duration.
MTech: Masters of Technology is a PG-level course with Many specializations. MTech Dairy Technology, MTech Dairy Engineering, MTech Dairy Microbiology, MTech Dairy Chemistry etc. Candidates who have BTech or BSc in Dairy Technology, Food Technology Science/Mechanical Engineering or any equivalent easily can apply for this Mtech Admission at GADVASU.
GADVASU Application Form 2023
Application form to apply for UG/PG degree courses at GADASU is available on the official site @www.gadvasu.in/. Interested candidates can fill out the registration form for any of their favourable degree programs. The application form fee of the university is INR 1700 – INR 5000/.
GADVASU Admission Process 2023
GADVASU University invites application forms for admission. The Application form is available on the university’s official website. Students need to download the form and fill out the application carefully. The Application fee for the form depends on the chosen program. Candidates have to pay the application fee through a Debit/Credit card, Net banking. To apply for the program, candidates have to follow the steps given below.
How to Apply For GADVASU Admission 2023?
- Aspirants want to go to the University’s Official Website www.gadvasu.in
- Click on the “Admission” button, and the GADVASU Admission page will open.
- Click on the Program application link, and the registration page will open.
- Enter the details like name, mobile number, E-mail address, and Password.
- Click on the register button and log in to the admission portal.
- The Application Page will be open. Fill in the details and Upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee and Submit the Form.
GADVASU Course Admission
|Ph.D. (Animal Breeding & Genetics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Aquaculture)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology||1 Year|
|B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)||4 Years|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H.||5 Years|
|Ph.D. (Animal Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.V.Sc (Animal Nutrition)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Animal Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Animal Breeding & Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Animal Biotechnology)||2 Years|
GADVASU Affiliated Colleges List:
- Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research
- College of Dairy Science
- College of Veterinary Science
- College of Fisheries
GADVASU University Department
- Department of Animal Breeding & Genetics
- Department of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Department of Veterinary Physiology
- Department of Veterinary Public Health
- Department of Veterinary Surgery & Radiology
- Department of Animal Nutrition
- Department of Veterinary Clinical, Medicine, Ethics & Jurisprudence
- Department of Veterinary Clinical Services
- Department of Veterinary Microbiology
- Department of Veterinary Pathology
- Department of Animal Reproduction, Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Department of Livestock Production & Management
- Department of Veterinary Anatomy & Histology
- Department of Veterinary Biochemistry
- Department of Veterinary Parasitology
- Department of Live Stock Products Technology
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) was recognized at Ludhiana by an act of the Punjab Government No. 16 of 2005 notified in the Punjab Government Newspaper on August 9, 2005, and it started functioning. April 21, 2006, for indorsing livestock manufacture, health, and anticipation of the disease(s) through combined teaching, research, and leeway.
The university library has subscribed to 10 Print Journals, One Online Journal, and IndianJournals.com (Access to 25 Journals). Access has been provided to KrishiKosh, a database of Master’s and Doctoral dissertations and theses submitted to Agricultural Universities in India.
The library at Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University collects, assesses, and establishes information possessions that are sufficient to support the college programs, the research programs, and the university’s general information needs.
Computerized and automatic processes are used in the library. Besides offering services to its users, the library provides other knowledge books like general knowledge books, current news books, entrance books, etc.
Library Staff of GADVASU
|Dr. Digvijay Singh||Librarian|
|Miss Sonia Bansal||Assistant Librarian|
|Dr. Nirmal Singh||Assistant Librarian|
|Sh. Dheeraj Kumar||Junior Library Assistant|
|Sh. Satinder Singh||Senior Laboratory Assistant|
|Sh. Gopal Singh||Library Attendant|
|Sh. Baljinder Singh||Library Attendant|
|Sh. Harsh Singh||Library Attendant|
|Sh. Vicky Kumar||Clerk|
|Mr. Rajinder Kumar||Storekeeper|
|Mr. Satnam Singh||Messenger Boy|
|Sh. Parminderdeep Singh Mangat||Computer Operator-Web Programming|
|Sh. Aman Madaan||Computer Operator-Data Entry Operator|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q 1: Where is the University located?
Ans: University located in Ludhiana Punjab.
Q 2: When was University established?
Ans: University was established on 9 August 2005.
Q 3: What academic programs are offered by the University?
Ans: University offers Undergraduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D. courses in different disciplines.
Q 4: Does the University has a hospital?
Ans: Yes, University has a Veterinary Hospital.
GADVASU Contact Details:
- Address: 20, Ludhiana Road, NH 95, Ludhiana, Punjab 141012
- Phone: 0161 255 3394
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GADVASU Official Website: www.gadvasu.in
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for GADVASU Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.