GD Goenka University Admission 2024: The registration process is ongoing for GD Goenka University official website. The last date to apply is 10 January 2024 (Tentative) for GD Goenka University Admission. Here, students have multiple options in courses such as BA, BTech, BCom, BSc, MSc, MBA, MTech, and many others. Also, the university accepts CUET scores for admission. At the online portal submit applications.
GD Goenka University was established in 2013 in Haryana, India, by the Gayatri Devi Goenka Group. The UGC-recognized private university offers some of the best courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The courses are accessible at Goenka University in agricultural sciences, engineering and sciences, hospitality and tourism, humanities, and many more that we will definitely learn about in detail in the article.
Goenka University has everything to tempt students such as the standard library, basketball court, amphitheater, swimming pool, football ground, etc. The university, until now, has rewarded around 11 crore scholarships and almost 100 percent of scholarships in academic fees to students.
Some national and international universities—Murdoch University, Arizona State University, National University, and Seneca University— are partners with GD Goenka University. The lucrative campus placement opportunity is one more aspect that is a highlight at Goenka University.
The article is not about giving insights into the history and performance of GD Goenka University; it is mainly dedicated to providing required information that normally remains unavailable for the admission process of this private university.
Note: GD Goenka University Admission has begun for various UG and PG courses. Interested candidates can visit its website for admission and apply before the last date. Apply Here
Gayatri Devi Goenka University Admission Highlights
GD Goenka University Admission
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||9909999971|
BA, B.Tech, B. Pharm, BA- LLB, BBA- LLB, LLB, BSc.
MA, MMLS, M Pharm, LLM, M.Sc, MBA,
PhD, Diploma in Pharmacy, Certificate
G D Goenka Education City, Sohna Gurgaon Road, Sohna, Haryana
GD Goenka University Admission 2024
GD Goenka University Registration is now open for session 2024-25 to various UG and PG courses. the expected last date is 10 January 2024 for GD Goenka University Admission 2024. Interested applications can be submitted online at the official site. The university will select students based on merit and entrance exam score.
The door of admission can be pushed to get entry into any of the following courses: Certificate in ESG and Sustainability, Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Agriculture, Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Microbiology, Master of Science (MSc) in Physics, Master of Technology (MTech) in Communication Engineering, Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Law (LLM), and more.
Admission to GD Goenka University bachelor’s and master’s programs cannot be taken without fulfilling the requirements in the form of GD Goenka University Eligibility Criteria. The eligibility criteria, application fee, and admission process, are all perfectly discussed in the following sections of this article.
GD Goenka University UG Admission 2024
UG Registration is open at GD Goenka University, The expected last date to apply is 10 January 2024 for GD Goenka University. Students can apply for Various Ug courses BTech (Computer Science, and Engineering, CSE, BSc Nursing, BOptom, BArch, Diploma in Engineering, BCA, Diploma in Culinary Arts, Diploma in Pastry and Baking, BA LLB, BCom, etc and so on. The application form is available at @www.gdgoenkauniversity.com.
In order to get admission to GD Goenka University undergraduate courses, it is mandatory for students to pass/complete or get success in obtaining the minimum value of percentage in the highest level of school examination (12th).
GD Goenka University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
Anyone can dream of studying the GD Goenka University undergraduate course after succeeding in the following criteria.
Bachelor of Arts-Bachelor of Law (BA-LLB)
- Candidates must complete their 12th education from any recognized board.
- It is mandatory for every aspiring individual to pass the Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission (GATA) and a personal interview.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- Pass the 12th examination with physics and mathematics and one subject from any of anyone chemistry, information technology, electronics, computer science, informatics practices, biotechnology, or agriculture.
- Obtained at least 50 percent in the above compulsory or primary subjects.
- Pass the university entrance examination or JEE-Main.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Students have to qualify for the 12th standard from the recognized board.
- A minimum 50 percent score is a must to obtain in the previous examinations.
- Admission will provide based on the qualifying mark in the Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission (GATA).
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
- Applicants should pass the 12th examination from the central, state, or any other respective board with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- GATA and a personal interview need to cross for obtaining admission to the BSc Nursing program.
- Applying candidates’ ages must not be less than 17 years.
GD Goenka University PG Admission 2024
Students can apply for GD Goenka University Admission before the expected last date 10 January 2024. University accepts applications for various PG courses through online mode. The candidates do not need to chase down the list of available courses in an offline manner because all available courses at this private university can be discovered online at the university website.
The GD Goenka University Admission 2024 process is also completely online for the postgraduate courses at Gayatri Devi Goenka University in the current session. Interested students have been appealed to by the university to follow and complete the admission process online to avoid any difficulty when submitting the admission form.
Students can apply online for postgraduate courses such as Master of Design (MDes) in Fashion Design, Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) in Pharmacology, Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety, Master of Law (LLM), Master of Science (MSc) in Agriculture, Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry, and more. The admission criteria for GD Goenka University’s PG programs are as follows.
GD Goenka University PG Eligibility Criteria
GD Goenka University Eligibility Criteria for PG programs of various domains are mentioned below. That has to complete properly.
Master of Optometry (MOPTOM)
- A Bachelor of Optometry or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- The minimum passing mark required in the qualifying degree examination is 50.
- He or she should pass the Common Entrance Test (CET)/GATA and a personal interview for admission to MOPTOM.
Master of Science (MSc) in Forensic Science
- Individuals should pass a BSc degree in any branch of forensic science, medicine, or life sciences.
- Pass the GD Goenka University Entrance Test and appear, and complete the interview session.
Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Applicants must pass a basic degree in any of the following; technology, or engineering with relevant practical experience.
- Candidates with a degree in science and a primary subject of chemistry or physics can also apply to the Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety program.
Master of Technology (MTech)
- In order to get admission to the MTech degree program in any specialization, the basic requirement is passing a BTech/BE degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks from a recognized university or affiliated college.
- The entrance examination, such as GATE, helps in getting admission to the MTech degree program at GD Goenka University.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Admission to MBA specialized degree programs at GD Goenka University is only possible for aspirants who succeed or complete a bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, or a related field.
- The requirement for the mark for MBA admission is 50 percent for general and 45 percent for reserved categories.
- Passing common management entrance examinations help aspirants get closer to completing the admission process of the MBA degree program at GD Goenka Univeristy.
GD Goenka University Application Form 2024
GD Goenka University application forms for undergraduate and postgraduate programs have opened. The application form for Goenka University in online mode is accessible at the official website of the university.
There are certain steps that aspirants are required to follow to complete the application form and turn it in before 10 January 2024. The application fee for the GD Goenka University online application form is 1,000 Indian rupees. The digital payment modes can be used for paying the course application fee at Goenka University.
GD Goenka University Admission Process
Anyone can trace and complete the GD Goenka University Admission Form UG, and PG programs in the following manner.
- Aspirants are required to visit the www.applications.gdgoenkauniversity.com portal.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check scholarship eligibility.
- Upload the required documents.
- Complete and submit the GD Goenka application form.
- Save and print out the acknowledgment slip.
Gd Goenka University Courses Admission
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||3 Years|
|Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety||1 Year|
|B.Tech Fire and safety engineering||4 Years|
|M.Tech – Environmental Engineering Specialization in Sustainability Engineering||2Years|
|M.Tech – Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering||2Years|
|B.Tech Agricultural Engineering||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Agriculture||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Horticulture||4 Years|
|Diploma in Agriculture||1 Years|
|M.Sc. (Master of Science in Agriculture)||2Years|
|B. Tech. Aerospace Engineering||4 Years|
|B. Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering||4 Years|
|B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Power Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Sc. Hons. Biotechnology||3 Years|
|B.Sc. Hons. Forensic Science||3 Years|
|B.Sc. Hons. Microbiology||3 Years|
|B.Tech in Computer Science||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Civil Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. CSE with Specialization in AI&ML||4 Years|
|B.Tech. CSE with Specialization in Cyber Security||4 Years|
|B.Tech. CSE with Specialization in Data Science||4 Years|
|B.Tech. CSE with Specialization in Hardware & Networking||4 Years|
|B.Tech. CSE with Specialization in Mobile App Development||4 Years|
|B.Tech. CSE with Specialization in Software Engineering||4 Years|
|BCA with Specialization in Data Analytics||3 Years|
|BCA with Specialization in Machine Learning||3 Years|
|Diploma in Engineering||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Master of Science) – Biotechnology||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Master of Science) – Chemistry||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Master of Science) – Forensic Science||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Master of Science) – Microbiology||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Master of Science) – Physics||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||2 Years|
|M.Tech Communication Engineering||2 Years|
|M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||2 Years|
|M.Tech Mechanical Engineering||2 Years|
|M.Tech Production Engineering||2 Years|
|MBA DIM||2 Years|
|MBA IB||2 Years|
|MCA – Master of Computer Applications||2 Years|
|BA Honors in Culinary Arts||4 Years|
|BBA in Hospitality management||4 Years|
|Diploma in Culinary Arts||1 Years|
|Diploma in Pastry & Baking||1 Years|
|MBA in Hospitality & Tourism||2 Years|
|BA (Hons) Psychology||3 Years|
|MA Psychology (Counselling Psychology)||2 Years|
|B.Com- LLB (Hons).||5 Years|
|BA- LLB(Hons).||5 Years|
|BBA- LLB(Hons).||5 Years|
|B.Com. Hons.||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|MBA Business Analytics||2 Years|
|MBA Fintech||2 Years|
|Master of Optometry||2 Years|
|Master of Pharmacy (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|B.Sc Nursing||4 Years|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||2 Years|
|Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Sciences||4 Years|
|Bachelor In Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Optometry||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Science in Cardiovascular Technology||3 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||2 Years|
|Master in Public Health||2 Years|
|Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|Master of Pharmacy* (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|Master of Physiotherapy||2 Years|
|Master of Science Healthcare and Clinical Research||2 Years|
|Masters in Medical Laboratory Science – Clinical Biochemistry||2 Years|
|Masters in Medical Laboratory Science- Medical Microbiology||2 Years|
|B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture)||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Design (Hons.) Animation and Digital Media||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Design (Hons.) Interior & Furniture Design||4 Years|
|Master of Design Fashion Design||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Design (Hons.) Fashion Design & Styling||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Design (Hons.) Global Design Programme||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Design (Hons.) Product Design||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Design (Hons.) Visual Communication||4 Years|
|Master of Design Visual Experiential Design||2 Years|
Some Other Universities:
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
Be the first to leave a review.