GGTU Admission 2021-22 | UG & PG Courses, Last Date: Gujarat Forensic Science University, aka National Forensic Science University, is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. It was established on 30 September 2008 and affiliated with the University Grants Commission. This University provides these courses like MS Forensic Pharmacy, MS Forensic Nanotechnology, Integrated MS Environmental Management, and MS Environmental Science Course. University offers post-graduation programs and MBA Programs for admissions. Students can check more courses, as given below.
GFSU is famous for its forensic science study and Law Study; students approach this University for their better education and accurate future; this University has a unique identity as it is considered a famous university with a consistent study pattern designed for students.
GGTU Admission 2021-22 Latest Updates:
- GGTU Admission 2021-22 registration last date for various PG, Diploma courses is extended to 20 October 2021. Check Here
- For more admission-related updates, Visit the official site. Check Here
GGTU Admission 2021-22: An Overview
|University Name||Govind Guru Tribal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||02962-247022|
|PG Courses||M.A Political Science, M.B.A|
|Diploma Courses||P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management|
|Address||Village Badvi, Mahi Dam Road, Banswara (Rajasthan) 327001|
GGTU Admission 2021-22
You can fill the online admission form to visit the nearest E-Mitra and as well as via by himself/herself SSO ID.
GGTU Admission Process
- First, Visit this URL https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin and hit on the new user sign Up Link.
- Fill all required information and register in single sign-on and keep your SSO ID and Password for future uses.
- Again Visit the given URL https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin and log in using your User ID and Password.
- Choose as applicants and click on Register
- Click on the Save button.
Required Documents of Admission
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th class Certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- Last qualification mark sheet/certificate(for PG/Doctoral Course)
- Transfer Certificate
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
GGTU Admission 2021-22 Offered Courses
|M.A Political Science|
|M.A. in Education|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga|
|P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management|
|P.G. Diploma in Journalism|
University Other Fees
|Fee Head||Fee Charges in Rs.|
|Enrollment Fee (one time)||200|
|Eligibility Fee (Except MLSU or RBSE Student)||200|
|Late Enrollment Fee||200|
|Late Eligibility Fee||200|
|Exam form fee||100|
|Additional fee for examination process (Only for Non-Collegiate Student)||200|
Centers of University
|Centre for Tribal Studies||Centre for Gender Studies|
|Centre for Personality Development||Centre for In-service teacher education|
|Centre for Distance Education||Centre for Human Rights Studies|
- IT Infrastructure
More University of Rajasthan
- University of Kota, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan University, Rajasthan
- Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
- Shekhawati University
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Which types of Courses does the University offer?
Answer: University provides the M.Sc Mathematics, MA Education, LLM, MBA, and PG Diploma in Yoga.
Question: How to get the Prospectus of University?
Answer: You can download the Prospectus on the official website of the University.
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University was approved by UGC.
- Address: Village Badvi, Mahi Dam Road, Banswara (Rajasthan)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 02962-247022