GGTU Admission 2023: Vacant seats Registration for various UG and PG courses is open at GGTU. 18 September 2023 is the last date to apply for GGTU Admission 2023. The application form is available to download on the official website of the University. Application forms will be done online. Candidates are not allowed to submit their applications at the authorized center without paying the application form fee.
GGTU Trending Updates
- Vacant seat registration has started at GGTU, Students can apply till 18 September 2023. Source
- GGTU Registration is closed for UG, PG, and Diploma courses, the last date to apply was 08 September 2023. Source
- GGTU Admission has commenced for various PG Diploma & PG courses, 25 August 2023 is the last date to apply. Source
- Merit List for GGTU MA in Education course is published at the online portal. Students can check here
- GGTU has disclosed its admission Merit List 2023 for various PG and PG Diploma courses, Students can apply on the official website. Source
- 1st seat allotment starts on 18 August 2023 for admission to BEd, BPEd, and BSc BEd courses at GGTU based on the PTET test. Source
- BEd, BPEd, and BSc BEd programs application form was live now, apply before 14 August 2023 for GGTU Admission. Source
Govind Guru Tribal University for BA, BCom, BSc, MA, and other programs shall be updated very soon on the official admission portal. The university confirms admission to its offered programs on academic, and entrance test merit.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for the online application form submission fee.
- Challan/demand drafts can be used to deposit fees for GGTU programs.
- To decide which candidates will be admitted, an offline counseling session will be held on the university campus.
- Vacant seat admission is regularly opened by the university for undergraduate, and postgraduate programs.
GGTU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Govind Guru Tribal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||02962-247022|
|PG Courses||M.A Political Science, M.B.A|
|Diploma Courses||P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management|
|Address||Village Badvi, Mahi Dam Road, Banswara (Rajasthan) 327001|
GGTU Admission 2023
GGTU Admission 2023 last date is 18 September 2023 for vacant seats. Students must submit application forms for UG and PG courses at GGTU official website www.ggtu.ac.in. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for a particular course can apply for admission. Every undergraduate course requires a minimum score of 50% on the 10+2 standard. To apply to PG courses, students must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum qualifying marks.
The University offered BTech in Civil Engineering, CSE, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering under the UG degree program and MSc in Mathematics, MA Education, LLM, and MBA under the PG degree program. Also, university offers PG Diploma in Yoga and a Diploma in Hotel Management and another course GGTU admission list is available at the official website www.ggtu.ac.in admission 2023.
Govind Guru Tribal University UG Admission
GGTU UG Admission last date is 18 September 2023 for session 2023-24, interested applicants can apply at official site. GGTU Banswara offers a Btech course with multiple specializations in different fields including Computer science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc. Candidate must complete their 10+2 from a recognized board to enroll for GGTU admission 2023, based on the performance of the applicants.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate-level program offered by GGTU. Students can choose BTech in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. Students who have completed their 12th board examinations in the science stream can apply for admission 2023-34 to this program.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Ed: The university selects candidates via the PTET entrance exam for BEd course admission. In order to get enrolled bachelor’s degree is must with at least a 50 percent score from a well-known university. During the course, candidate will learn about teaching skills, creative thinking, etc.
GGTU PG Admission
www.ggtu.ac.in. Admission process has started for the session 2023-24, Interested applicant can submit their application form for the desired course at the official site. AT GGTU students can take admission 2023 to a different course at the PG level for 2 years duration. Courses include fields of Law, Arts, Management, Business, etc. Admission to these courses is based on merit score or entrance exam. for admission to any PG course, Students have to match the eligibility criteria for admission. Following of the criteria as per courses are mentioned below
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate-level program that takes 2 years to Complete. GGTU offers MA courses in several specializations, such as History, Education, Political Education, etc. The students who wish to apply for this program must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field from a UGC-recognized university.
- MBA: Through its management departments, Govind Guru Tribal University offers MBA Courses. The Master of Business Administration degree is a two-year postgraduate program. A bachelor’s degree, such as a BBA, is required to be eligible for this program. The results of an entrance exam are usually used to determine admission to MBA programs. This program typically requires the CAT/MAT as an entrance test
- LL.M: GGTU admission 2023 to LLM 2 years degree program will be done based on the merit score and entrance exam. Interested candidates have to complete the LLB or equivalent degree course with at least 50 percent marks from a recognized university.
GGTU MSc Admission 2023
Govind Guru Tribal University offers admission to Master of Science courses every year. Students who have a BSc or equivalent degree in relevant subjects can apply for GGTU MSc Admission 2023. The degree must be obtained from a UGC-approved university. Admission to the MSc course will be based on merit list criteria and entrance exam scores according to the university guidelines.
GGTU Admission Application Form 2023
GGTU Admission Form 2023-24 last date is 18 September 2023 for various courses. candidates can submit a GGTU online form On the university’s official website, the application form can be found along with other information about the university. After you have downloaded the application form, you should fill it out carefully. GGTU students information can get about their admission from the university help desk.
For the submission of the application, there will be a fee of Rs.100/- which will have to be paid. There should be a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of the Controller of the GGTU, Banswara, which should be made payable to him.
How to Apply for GGTU Admission 2023?
In the below section, the admission process is mentioned, which must be completed in a proper manner and without any errors.
- Candidates can take GGTU admission 2023 forms from the university or website.
- Students can download forms from University’s official website.
- Fill in the details and attach the documents with them.
- Pay the Application fee of Rs.100/- through DD in favor of COMPTROLLER, GGTU, Banswara.
- Students need to submit the form to the University.
Required Documents of Admission
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Last qualification mark sheet/certificate(for PG/Doctoral Course)
- Transfer Certificate
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
GGTU Admit Card 2023
GGTU Admit Card will release soon for the new session examination university will release it a few days before the exam. students who are eligible to appear in the exam at the level of UG and PG courses can download it from the GGTU Official site. To get admit card students need to complete the all required information like Student ID, Enrollment No, and others.
GGTU Course Admissions
|M.A Political Science|
|M.A. in Education|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga|
|P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management|
|P.G. Diploma in Journalism|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering|
|B.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|Diploma in Hotel Management|
University Other Fees
|Fee Head||Fee Charges in Rs.|
|Enrollment Fee (one time)||200|
|Eligibility Fee (Except MLSU or RBSE Student)||200|
|Late Enrollment Fee||200|
|Late Eligibility Fee||200|
|Exam form fee||100|
|Additional fee for examination process (Only for Non-Collegiate Students)||200|
Centre of University
|Centre for Tribal Studies||Centre for Gender Studies|
|Centre for Personality Development||Centre for In-service teacher education|
|Centre for Distance Education||Centre for Human Rights Studies|
- IT Infrastructure
More University of Rajasthan
- University of Kota, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan University, Rajasthan
- Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
- Shekhawati University
GGTU Contact Details:
- Address: Village Badvi, Mahi Dam Road, Banswara (Rajasthan)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 02962-247022
- GGTU Official Website: www.ggtu.ac.in
Ques: What is the admission process for Govind Guru Tribal University?
Ans: Students have to visit the official web portal for admission and must complete all the steps that are mentioned by the university for UG and PG courses.
Ques: What is the last date for GGTU session 2023-24?
Ans: Students can applicant can submit applications from for admission to ggtu till 18 September 2023 to various UG & PG courses.
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about GGTU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.