GGTU Admission 2022: 15 September 2022 was the last date to apply for GGTU Admission 2022. The application form for all UG & PG courses will soon be available on the university portal. All candidates need to fill out & submit the application form before last date. The applicant must fill the blank fields with their details and write a few sentences explaining their motivation statement. Applicants must also attach passport-size photos on the first page of the admission form.
Application Fees: Govind Guru Tribal University has announced that the admission forms must be accompanied by proof of receipt of payment of the registration fee. The registration fee for the special and general categories is the same. The applicants must pay an amount of INR 100. The amount is to be paid through a Demand Draft. The Demand Draft is drawn in favour of the Comptroller, GGTU, and Banswara and is payable at Banswara.
The admission process for other PG courses (MBA programs, MS forensic Pharmacy, M.Sc Environmental Management, MSC Environmental Science, etc.) will start soon. The dates will be posted on this website when the admission is open.MBA programs aspirants must clear CMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, and ATMA.
- All courses have a merit-based admissions policy, which means that students are admitted based on their performance on previous qualifying exams.
- For PG courses, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a well-known university.
- Applicants without national level entry scores can take the GGTU RET (Research Eligibility Test).
- To apply for a PhD A Master’s degree is required.
- National level entrance exams like UGC-NET/JRF/SLET are used to identify PhD aspirants.
GGTU Trending Updates:
- The last date to apply for Govind Guru Tribal University revised admission for the vacant seats is 15 September 2022. Click here
- GGTU Admission 2022 last date was 18 August 2022. Click here for more details.
- The university is soon going to start the application form for the new session 202. Visit here
- A supplementary exam schedule for the courses like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, etc. has been released by the university. Click here
- GGTU has extended the deadline to submit the online exam forms. For more information, click here.
- List of Documents Regarding Affiliation for Session 2022-23. Click Here
- Admission Notification 2021-22 (MA Music, Fine Arts). Click Here
GGTU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Govind Guru Tribal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||02962-247022|
|PG Courses||M.A Political Science, M.B.A|
|Diploma Courses||P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management|
|Address||Village Badvi, Mahi Dam Road, Banswara (Rajasthan) 327001|
GGTU Admission 2022
The University has conducted the admission for vacant seats till 15 September 2022. Admission forms for all offered courses will be available at GGTU soon. After meeting the requirements for a particular course, students can apply for admission to that course. Each undergraduate course requires a minimum score of 50% on the 10+2 standard. To apply to PG courses, students must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum qualifying marks.
The University offered BTech in Civil Engineering, CSE, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering under the UG degree program and MSc Mathematics, MA Education, LLM, and MBA under the PG degree program. Also, the university offers PG Diploma in Yoga and a Diploma in Hotel Management.
Govind Guru Tribal University UG Admission
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate level programme offered by GGTU. Students can choose B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering. Students who have completed their 12th board examinations in the science stream can apply for admission to this programme.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
GGTU PG Admission
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate level programme that takes 2 years to complete. GGTU offers MA courses in several specializations, such as History, Education, Political Education, etc. The students who wish to apply for this programme must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field from a UGC-recognized university.
- MBA: The Govind Guru Tribal University offers MBA courses through its management departments. A Master of Business Administration is a postgraduate professional degree that takes a minimum of two years to complete. To be eligible for this program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree, such as a BBA or equivalent. Admission to an MBA program is usually determined by the results of an entrance examination. The most common entrance test for this program is the CAT/MAT.
GGTU Admission Important Date
|Application Form start||
20 June 2022
|CRSU Admission last date||
18 August 2022
28 July 2022
15 Aug 2022
22 Aug 2022
|Re-admission for vacant sets last date||
15 September 2022
GGTU Admission Application Form 2022
Govind Guru Tribal University invites application forms for admission. The Application form is available on the university’s official website. Students need to download the form and fill out the application carefully. The Application fee of the form is Rs.100/- only. Candidates have to pay the application fee through DD in favour of the Comptroller, GGTU, Banswara.
How to Apply for GGTU Admission?
- candidates can take admission forms from the university or website.
- Students can download the form by clicking Here
- Fill in the details and attach the documents with them.
- Pay the Application fee of Rs.100/- through DD in favour of COMPTROLLER, GGTU, Banswara.
- Students need to submit the form to the University.
Required Documents of Admission
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th class Certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- Last qualification mark sheet/certificate(for PG/Doctoral Course)
- Transfer Certificate
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
GGTU Course Admissions
|M.A Political Science|
|M.A. in Education|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga|
|P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management|
|P.G. Diploma in Journalism|
University Other Fees
|Fee Head||Fee Charges in Rs.|
|Enrollment Fee (one time)||200|
|Eligibility Fee (Except MLSU or RBSE Student)||200|
|Late Enrollment Fee||200|
|Late Eligibility Fee||200|
|Exam form fee||100|
|Additional fee for examination process (Only for Non-Collegiate Student)||200|
Centre of University
|Centre for Tribal Studies||Centre for Gender Studies|
|Centre for Personality Development||Centre for In-service teacher education|
|Centre for Distance Education||Centre for Human Rights Studies|
- IT Infrastructure
More University of Rajasthan
- University of Kota, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan University, Rajasthan
- Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
- Shekhawati University
GGTU Contact Details:
- Address: Village Badvi, Mahi Dam Road, Banswara (Rajasthan)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 02962-247022
- GGTU Official Website: www.ggtu.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about GGTU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.