GLS University Admission 2024: Gujarat Law Society University, or GLS, is one of the best higher education institutes in Gujarat. It is located in Ahmedabad. The new season for admissions 2024-25 has started 2nd week of June 2024, and the deadline will be 21 January 2024. GLS University is holding recognitions of PCI, BCI, UGC, AICTE and NCTE.
It has 200+ faculty, one main campus and three affiliated colleges. In its three departments, GLSU offers 28+ different-level courses. Some prominent courses at this university are BCom, BBA, BCA, B.Des, MBA and MCom. The application form for all UG and PG courses in 2024 will be available online at the GLS University website.
Registration for Design courses (B. Design and Integrated M. Design) for batch 2024-25 at GLS University. The last date to apply is 21 January 2024 for JLS University Admission 2024. UG and integrated courses such as BA LLB, BBA, BCom, BPA, and others at GLS University. Applicants who want to take admission to the new batch can apply by reaching out at the “GLS University Admission” portal.
GLS University Latest Updates
- B. Design and Integrated M. Design course registration has started at GLS University. Students can apply here. till 21 January 2024.
- GLS University Entrance Test will be held from 27 January to 24 January 2024 for Design Admission (BATCH: 2024-25). Source
The third week of June is when the university is anticipated to begin the admissions process for programs like BBA+MBA Integrated, BCom Hons, BTech, LLM, and others in management, business administration, law, computer applications, engineering & technology, design, and performing arts.
- GLS University offers B.COM.(Hons.) Accounting & FinTech, B.B.A – Hons, BCA, B.Design, BPA, B.Com (Performing Arts), B.Tech, BCA (Hons) etc.
- The per programme application form fee of GLS University is INR 300.
- Admission fee of GLS University would be accepted with a banking and demand draft.
- CMAT-2024 will be in action to offer admission in the GLS University MBA, and MCA programmes.
GLS University Courses Admissions 2024
- BCom Eligibility: To be eligible for this UG degree, the applicants should pass the 12th class with at least 45% marks aggregate. A merit-based (10+2) admission process will be followed for enrollment. The application fee paid by applicants will be INR 1000.
- BBA Eligibility: Completing class 12th with mathematics and 50% marks aggregate is the minimum eligibility for this program. Selections in this program are based on the merit of 10+2.
- BCA Eligibility: Minimum 10+2 education passed with 50% marks is required eligibility for this program.
- MBA Eligibility: This program requires any Bachelor’s degree completed with 50% marks. The selection process is based on the CMAT score, followed by a centralized admission process. The application fee for this program is INR 1500.
- MCom Eligibility: Applicants for this PG program passed B.Com with 50% marks are eligible for this degree. Merit-based admission process.
GLS University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||GLS University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||079-2644-0532|
|UG Courses||B.Com, BBA, B.Ed, BCA|
|PG Courses||MBA, M.Com, MCA|
|Diploma Courses||PGDCA, PGDMA|
|Address||GLS Campus, Opposite Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006|
GLS University Admission 2024
21 January 2024 is the deadline to submit the online application form for GLS University admission to B.Des and M.Des (Integrated). Any Candidate for a bachelor’s degree, such as a BA LLB, BBA, or BCA, must have completed their 12th-grade education. For admission to master’s programs like MBA, M.Com, or MCA, students must have graduated in a relevant field.
For doctoral candidates, students must have passed the master’s degree with 55%. For MBA GLS University conducted CMAT 2024 entrance exam after that students also have to attend an interview.
GLS University UG Admission 2024
B. Design Courses Registration is live for session 2024 at Gujrat Law Society University. The Last date to apply is 21 January 2024 for GLS University UG Admission. Students can apply at @www.glsuniversity.ac.in for admission. This University offers a variety of undergraduate programs such as BCom, BBA, BCA, etc. Design, BA LLB, BBA LLB, BPA, BCom, BBA, BBA LLB, etc. All of the programs are open to students who have passed the 12th board exam with the required minimum percentage of marks to be considered for admission.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level program offered by GLS University. Students can choose from English & Accountancy, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, etc. Candidates who have completed their 12th board examinations can apply for admission to this course.
- BBA: BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is 3 year-long duration UG Course, offered in numerous specializations like English, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Business Mathematics, Accountancy, and many more. Students who have completed their 12th-grade education from any recognized institute can apply for Admission to this program at GLS University.
- BCA: Bachelor of Applications is a three-year undergraduate program that can be pursued by a 12-class passed student. A minimum of 50% mark is required for admission to BCA Course.
- BTech: Those Students who have a 12th degree in Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Computer Science / Electronics / Information Technology etc or any 3 relevant subjects. 45 % score is a must to have in a previous degree. 5% is relaxation for the BTech course at GLS University.
GLS University PG Admission 2024
GLS University released integrated M. Design admission forms for the postgraduate courses for session 2024. The deadline to apply is 21 January 2024 for GLS PG University Admission. The portal registration is at @www.glsuniversity.ac.in. Programs like MBA, MCom, MSc IT, MCA, LLM & more at regular mode to students who have graduated in a relevant discipline. The University accepts the scorecard of various entrance exams conducted at the national & university levels.
- MBA: GLS University MBA Admission 2024 begin for all the students who have completed their graduation degree from a recognized institute in India. Generally, the final selection will be done after appearing in the entrance exam.
- MCom: GLS University offers an MCom course is a 2 years duration course with 4 semesters. In this MCom course, students learn about Business Environment & Managerial Economics, Tax Planning & Management, Research Methodology etc.
- MCA: Maters of Computer Application is a PG-level course with 2 years of duration. GLS University MCom Course learning is about computer programming, software developments, Programming languages and so on. Those students who have BCA, BTech or any other relevant Ug degree can apply.
GLS University PhD Admission
PhD is a very well know course at GLS University. For Applying PhD, a PG degree or any PG diploma is compulsory and 55% marks are a must in thier previous degree for taking a PhD Admission. Students also can opt for many specializations including Business and Management, PhD Commerce, PhD IT and Computer Sciences, PhD Law, PhD Computer Engineering etc.
GLS University B.Com Admission
Students aspiring to study commerce can enroll in GLS University’s B.Com program, which aims to provide academic excellence and practical skills. This program emphasizes real-world application, financial expertise, and industry-specific training. GLS University provides students with a unique opportunity to explore diverse career options in the business world with a dynamic curriculum, expert faculty, and state-of-the-art facilities. Applicants are selected based on their Merit score for commerce and commitment to success.
GLS University Application Form 2024
The university offers various courses in UG/PG and other doctoral programs. GLS invites application forms every year. Students need to fill out the application form before the last date. To apply for the application form follow the steps given below.
How to Apply for GLS University Admission 2024?
- Candidates need to apply for the application form on the university website Click Here
- First Applicants need to register themselves and the application form will be open.
- Fill out the form with personal details, academic details, experience details, etc.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting the application.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the form.
- Candidates make sure to download the application form for future reference.
GLS University Course Admissions
GLS University Placements
The university has persistently maintained its placement record for all the years of its existence. The placement cell provides placement in the best companies. These are the following:
- All Deals
- Asian Paints
- Bajaj Corp Ltd
- Brand Paints
- Camex Wellness
- Kotak Securities Ltd
- Motilal Oswal
- Parle Agro
- Khushi Advertising Ideas Pvt Ltd
- Big Ideas
GLS University Fee Structure 2024
|Program Name||Fee in INR|
|B.Com. (Hons.) + ACCA||50000|
|B.Com. (Performing Arts)||44000|
|Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA)||44000|
|BBA (Retail Management in collaboration with MSIL)||26500|
|BBA + ACCA||50000|
|Integrated MBA (BBA)||34000|
|Integrated MCA (BCA)||34000|
|Integrated M.Sc. (IT) (B.Sc. (IT))||31500|
Gujarat Law Society University is a private university in the city of Ahmedabad. It is one of the largest in Gujrat, and it has one of the most beautiful campuses and a lively, enthusiastic learning environment. It was established in the year 2015 and promoted by the Gujarat Law Society. It is affiliated with UGC and offers MBA, BBA, M.Sc, B.Com, MCA, Ph.D., etc. Students can get details about more courses, as given below.
GLS University is recognized in the year 2015 for the impartiality of providing an ideal and original learning situation and ongoing custom of excellence in the education of the backing body of the University, viz., Gujarat Law Society (GLS). Gujarat Law Society, recognized in the year 1927, is one of the largest and oldest instructive institutions in the State of Gujarat. GLS was endorsed by luminaries Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Shri Ganesh Mavlankar, the first Speaker of the country, and Shri I.M. Nanavati with the vision of Fineness in Education.
GLS University Contact Details:
- Address: GLS Campus, Opposite Law Garden, Ellis bridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006
- Phone: 079-2644-0532
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GLS University Official Website: www.glsuniversity.ac.in
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for GLS University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.