GLS University Admission 2022: 15 September 2022 is expected to be the last date to apply for GLS University UG Admission 2022. It has started admission for sessions 2022-23, students can apply online at @glsuniversity.ac.in. The last admission date will be soon announced and candidates who want to take admission to this university must apply before the last date.
Gujarat Law Society University is a private university in the city of Ahmedabad. It is one of the largest in Gujrat, and it has one of the most beautiful campuses and a lively, enthusiastic learning environment. It was established in the year 2015 and promoted by the Gujarat Law Society. It is affiliated with UGC and offers MBA, BBA, M.Sc, B.Com, MCA, PhD, etc. Students can get details about more courses, as given below. The university will soon release admission dates for the session 2022.
GLS University is recognized in the year 2015 for the impartiality of providing an ideal and original learning situation and ongoing the custom of excellence in the education of the backing body of the University, viz., Gujarat Law Society (GLS). Gujarat Law Society, recognized in the year 1927, is one of the largest and oldest instructive institutions in the State of Gujarat. GLS was endorsed by luminaries Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Shri Ganesh Mavlankar, the first Speaker of the country, and Shri I.M. Nanavati with the vision of Fineness in Education.
GLS University Trending Updates:
- GLS University PG Admission 2022 has been closed. Click here for more details.
- GLS University LLM Admission Form for session 2022 is also available online. Apply Now
- GLS University BTech Admission 2022 is available now. Apply here
- GLS University Admission 2022 has opened for various UG & PG courses. Candidates can apply for their preferred program online. To apply, click here.
GLS University Admission Highlights
|University Name||GLS University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||079-2644-0532|
|UG Courses||B.Com, BBA, B.Ed, BCA|
|PG Courses||MBA, M.Com, MCA|
|Diploma Courses||PGDCA, PGDMA|
|Address||GLS Campus, Opposite Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006|
GLS University Admission 2022
GLS University offers UG, PG, PhD and integrated programmes. Admissions to the GLS Institute of Design have opened for the academic year 2022-23. Students can select their preferred program and apply. Students can apply online at the official website.
The university is also a leader in research training. Any candidate for a bachelor’s degree, such as a BA, BBA, or BCA, must have completed their 12th-grade education. For admission to master’s programs like MBA, M.Com, or MCA, students must have graduated in a relevant field.
A Master’s degree with a grade point average of 55% is required for doctoral candidates. To select students for its MBA program, the university administers the CMAT entrance exam followed by an interview.
GLS University UG Admission
GLS University admission window has been open for the candidates who want to apply for any of the favorable UG courses available at the University. Candidates can fill out the admission form up to 15 September 2022. The University offers various Undergraduate courses such as BCom, BBA, BCA, B. Design, BA LLB, BBA LLB, BPA, etc. One who passed the 12th board examination with the required minimum percentage marks is eligible to apply for any one of the programs.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG level programme offered by GLS University. Students can choose from English & Accountancy, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, etc. Candidates who have completed their 12th board examinations can apply for admission to this course.
- BBA: BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is 3 year-long duration UG course, offered in numerous specializations like English, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Business Mathematics, Accountancy, and many more. Students who have completed their 12th-grade education from any recognised institute can apply for admission to this programme at GLS University.
GLS University Application Form 2022
University offers various courses in UG/PG and other doctoral programs. GLS invites application forms every year. The admission will be closed for session 2022. Students need to fill out the application form before the last date. To apply for the application form follow the steps given below.
How to Apply for GLS University Admission?
- Candidates need to apply for the application form on the university website Click Here
- First Applicants need to register themselves and the application form will be open.
- Fill the form with personal details, academic details, experience details, etc.
- Check all the details carefully before submitting the application.
- Pay the Application fee and submit the form.
- Candidates make sure to download the application form for future references.
GLS University Course Admissions
GLS University Placements
The university has persistently maintained the placement record for all the years of its existence. The placement cell provides placement in the best companies. These are the following:
- All Deals
- Asian Paints
- Bajaj Corp Ltd
- Brand Paints
- Camex Wellness
- Kotak Securities Ltd
- Motilal Oswal
- Parle Agro
- Khushi Advertising Ideas Pvt Ltd
- Big Ideas
GLS University Fee Structure 2022
|Programme Name||Fee in INR|
|B.Com. (Hons.) + ACCA||50000|
|B.Com. (Performing Arts)||44000|
|Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA)||44000|
|BBA (Retail Management in collaboration with MSIL)||26500|
|BBA + ACCA||50000|
|Integrated MBA (BBA)||34000|
|Integrated MCA (BCA)||34000|
|Integrated M.Sc. (IT) (B.Sc. (IT))||31500|
GLS University Contact Details:
- Address: GLS Campus, Opposite Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006
- Phone: 079-2644-0532
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GLS University Official Website: www.glsuniversity.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for GLS University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.