Goa University Admission 2022: 20 September 2022 is the last date to apply for admission in 2022. The admission process will be based on the entrance exam which was held on 22 September 2022.
29 July 2022 is the last date for online application form submission for Goa University PhD Admission 2022. Students can apply for admission by visiting the admission portal and filling out the application form online. Candidates must apply before the last date to be considered for admission.
PG Admission 2022 has been announced, and the last date to submit an online application for MCA Programme was 1 August 2022. PG and B.Ed admissions will be made on the basis of the Goa University – Admission Ranking Test (GU-ART). The first round of this entrance test was held on May 8, 2022. Information about the entrance test and reservation guidelines can be found on the official website.
- Goa University was ranked number 93 in the NIRF rankings.
- QS University ranked it 50-60 in the Indian Universities category in 2019.
- In the QS World University Rankings, it was ranked 241 to 250.
- Goa University offers BSc, BA, BCA, Bcom, LLB, BBA, BLISC, BEd and BPEd on merit.
- For BE and BPharm courses, admissions are based on GCET.
- Admission for B.Arch courses is based on NATA qualifying examinations.
- For MBBS, BAMS, BDS, BHMS and BSc(Nursing), admissions are based on national-level NEET-UG examinations.
- Admission to MCA, MSc, MA, LLM, MSc and MCom is based on evaluation of GU ART examinations.
- To be enrolled for MS and MD, students must have NEET PG scorecards.
- For MDS courses, applicants must have NEET MDS mark sheets.
- Goa University conducts a Department Entrance Test for the MTech program, but students with GATE scorecards are exempted from the institute-level qualifying test.
- MBA applicants must clear the CMAT qualifying test.
- Admission to MSc in Nursing courses is based on evaluating marks from the last qualifying level.
- To be eligible for MPharm courses, students must have a GPAT mark sheet.
- Goa University also provides admission for research and doctoral courses such as MPhil and PhD.
- PhD and MPhil candidates must clear a qualifying test and a personal interview.
- Goa University conducts a qualifying examination for Mphil and PhD programs.
- Candidates that have scorecards from the following national-level qualifying examinations are exempted from taking the qualifying test: CSIR NET/ GATE/ UGC NET/ JRF/ SLET/ CMR/ ICAR.
Goa University Trending Updates:
- The last date to apply for Integrated MSc admission 2022 at Goa University is 20 September 2022. Source
- Goa University has started PG admission for sessions 2022-23, all interested students require to qualify for the GU-ART entrance test. Goa University – Admission Ranking Test Round 1st was held on 8 May 2022. Click here
- MBA Executive at Goa University admission 2022 has been closed now. 27 March 2022 was the last date to apply. Click here for more information.
- MCA admission for the academic session 2022 has been started. The last date will be announced soon. Click Here
- PG admission will be announced soon. Click Here
Goa University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Goa University|
|Type of University||State University|
|PG Courses||MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MD, MS, MDS, M.Pharm, ME, LLM|
|Other Courses||MBA, MCA|
|Address||Goa University, Taleigao Plateau, Goa 403206|
|Founded||1 June 1985|
Goa University Admission 2022
20 September 2022 is the last date to apply for Goa University Integrated MSc Admission 2022. The University’s 3rd round for Integrated MSc admission has been started on 14 September 2022. The aptitude entrance test is to be held on 22 September 2022.
The university offers various UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma courses including MBA Executive. The admission process for the sessions 2022-23 has started. Students can apply online for the preferred course. Candidates seeking admission to the university’s PG program must hold a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. The degree must be from an Indian university that is well-known. Students can read the prospectus form and get the admission procedure guidelines.
Goa University MBA (Executive) Admission
It provides an opportunity for all students to continue the study of professional courses with work experience. Executive MBA is a 3 years long duration program divided into 9 terms. The student is required to have a bachelor’s degree along with a minimum of 2 years of work experience. The course fee at Goa University will be INR 2,10,000, which can be paid in instalments.
Goa University Admission Last Date
|Online Application Form||10 March 2022|
|Goa University Integrated MSc Admission Last Date||20 September 2022|
|Goa University PhD Admission Last Date||29 July 2022|
|Integrated Msc Entrance Exam||22 September 2022|
Goa University Application Form 2022
Goa University takes admission on the basis of merit lists and entrance tests. University conducts entrance tests for admission. Students can apply for the GU-CET entrance test on the university website and they can also apply national aptitude test. If Students clear the national aptitude test then they can be exempt from the university test. To Apply for Application Forn Students may follow the steps given below.
How to Apply For Goa University Admission?
- Candidates are required to apply online on GUMS Portal https://www.unigoa.ac.in/
- Fill in the application form and add the personal details, academic details, and Contact details.
- Students need to upload the documents like the Graduation mark sheet, 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, etc.
- General category students need to pay Rs.600/- and SC/ST Students need to pay Rs.300/- as an application fee.
- Candidates are required to check the information in the form before paying and submitting the application.
- Xth Class Mrakheet/Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet/ Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Passport Size Photograph
Goa University Prospectus 2022:
Goa University has always been a favourite choice for theoretical pursuits of students aspiring to advanced education in the State. The University Education Departments, have combined a wide range of progressive and inter-departmental/ interdisciplinary teaching mechanisms and research methods in nearly all Programmes/courses. The University has been one of the earliest to present the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) with modular courses in all the campus-based PG programs as optional by UGC. Goa University has currently (2014-19) been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of India with an A Grade.
Goa University Course Admissions
|French and Francophone Studies|
|Latin American Studies|
|PG Diploma||Computer Science and Technology|
|Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory|
|Applied Plant Sciences|
|Advance PG Diploma in Marine Microbiology and Technology|
Goa University Fee Structure 2022
|Courses||Fee Structure (INR)
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Library and Information Science
Master of Library and Information Science
Doctorate of Medicine
Master of Arts
Master of Commerce
Master of Philosophy
Master of Engineering
Master of Pharmacy
Master of Laws
Bachelor of Business Administration + Master of Business Administration (Hospitality, Travel & Tourism)
Master of Science
Master of Computer Applications
|15540.00 and 17530/Y
Master of Performing Arts
Master of Surgery
Post Graduate Diploma
About Goa University
Goa University is situated in Taleigao Plateau in Goa State. The institution was established on 1 June in 1985, and it was approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission). It is a big university that governs nine research institutions, three schools, two centres and 26 departments. It has more than 56 affiliations with multiple colleges.
It provides 33 master’s programs, 21 MPhil programs and 25 PhD courses. The courses are in the following fields: commerce, engineering, science, management and arts. Some of the courses are Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Computer Applications, etc.
Students who want admission to PG courses must clear the GU ART. The university accepts more than 30000 applicants in its affiliated colleges, and 2 000 are accepted in PG courses on the main campus. The university has 3:2 women to men ratio.
Goa University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Goa Dental College and Hospital
- Goa Medical College
- Goa Salesian Society, Don Bosco College
- I N S Hamla
- Institute of Psychiatry & Human Behaviour
- Nirmala Institute of Education
Goa University Facilities
- Census Microdata
- Computer Centre
- Digital Resource Centre
- Estate Management
- Guest House
- Other Units
- RDRM Cell
- Remote Sensing Lab
- Seminar Halls
Goa University Department
- Department of English.
- Department of Computer Science & Technology.
- Department of Earth Science.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Management Studies.
- Department of Philosophy.
- Department of Electronics.
- Department of Zoology.
- Department of Botany.
- Department of Biotechnology.
- Department Microbiology.
- Department of Marine Science.
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of French and Francophone Studies.
- Department of Portuguese.
- Department of Hindi.
- Department of Konkani.
- Department of Marathi.
- Department of Economics.
- Department of History.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Physics.
GOA University Contact Details:
- Address: Taleigao Plateau Goa
- Phone: 8669609048
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Be the first to leave a review.