Goa University Admission 2023: Goa University admissions for postgraduate programs in biotechnology, botany, marine microbiology, chemistry, and more, start in the first week of March. Desiring candidates or individuals can submit their applications before 31 March 2023 (Tentative) with a fee of INR 600. Candidates must wait until July 2023 if they want to be considered for admission to an undergraduate degree and diploma program.
Goa University Latest Updates
- GU ART 2023 (PG/BEd) Entrance Registration was closed on 25 January 2023. Entrance exam will conduct form 19th, 26th February 2023 & 5th,12th,19th March 2023. Source
- PG and B.Ed Admissions selection list is disclosed students can check it here.
- MBA (executive) Admissions are open for 2023-24 academic cycle at Goa University. The last date to apply is 20 March 2023. Source
- Admission to the PhD Programme in Electronics has started at Goa University and the last date to apply is 19 January 2023. Source
- The interview for the above-mentioned PhD programme will be held on 20 January 2023.
- Goa University will soon start admission to UG and PG programmes.
The most sought-after programs each year for university admission include those in BSc, International Hospitality Education, BCA, BCom, and BDes. UG candidates would have to pay INR 400 for their registration or application form submission.
- Goa University- Admission Ranking Test commonly known as GU-ART is conducted by the university to grant admission in the PG, and BEd programs.
- GU-PET is organized every year to grant admission to doctoral programs.
- The admission confirmation would be sent to the candidates’ registered email addresses.
Goa University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Goa University|
|Type of University||State University|
|PG Courses||MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MD, MS, MDS, M.Pharm, ME, LLM|
|Other Courses||MBA, MCA|
|Address||Goa University, Taleigao Plateau, Goa 403206|
|Founded||1 June 1985|
Goa University Admission 2023
Goa University offers various UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma courses including MBA Executive. Students can apply online for the preferred course. Candidates seeking admission to the university’s PG program must hold a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. The degree must be from an Indian university that is well-known. Students can read the prospectus form and get the admission procedure guidelines.
Goa University MBA (Executive) Admission
It provides an opportunity for all students to continue the study of professional courses with work experience. Executive MBA is a 3 years long duration program divided into 9 terms. The student is required to have a bachelor’s degree along with a minimum of 2 years of work experience. The course fee at Goa University will be INR 2,10,000, which can be paid in installments.
Goa University Application Form 2023
Goa University admission will be on the basis of merit lists and entrance tests. The university conducts entrance tests for admission. Students can apply for the GU-CET entrance test on the university website and they can also apply national aptitude test. If Students clear the national aptitude test then they can be exempt from the university test. To Apply for Application Forn Students may follow the steps given below.
How to Apply For Goa University Admission 2023?
- Candidates are required to apply online on GUMS Portal https://www.unigoa.ac.in/
- Fill in the application form and add your personal details, academic details, and Contact details.
- Students need to upload the documents like the Graduation mark sheet, 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, etc.
- General category students need to pay Rs.600/- and SC/ST Students need to pay Rs.300/- as an application fee.
- Candidates are required to check the information in the form before paying and submitting the application.
- Xth Class Mrakheet/Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet/ Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card
- Passport Size Photograph
Goa University Admission Prospectus
Goa University has always been a favorite choice for theoretical pursuits of students aspiring to advanced education in the State. The University Education Departments, have combined a wide range of progressive and inter-departmental/ interdisciplinary teaching mechanisms and research methods in nearly all Programmes/courses.
Goa University was one of the first to provide the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) with modular courses as an optional UGC requirement in all campus-based PG programmes. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of India now has Goa University recognised with an A Grade (2014–19).
Goa University Course Admissions
|French and Francophone Studies|
|Latin American Studies|
|PG Diploma||Computer Science and Technology|
|Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory|
|Applied Plant Sciences|
|Advance PG Diploma in Marine Microbiology and Technology|
Goa University Admission Fee Structure 2023
|Courses||Fee Structure (INR)
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Library and Information Science
Master of Library and Information Science
Doctorate of Medicine
Master of Arts
Master of Commerce
Master of Philosophy
Master of Engineering
Master of Pharmacy
Master of Laws
Bachelor of Business Administration + Master of Business Administration (Hospitality, Travel & Tourism)
Master of Science
Master of Computer Applications
|15540.00 and 17530/Y
Master of Performing Arts
Master of Surgery
Post Graduate Diploma
About Goa University
Goa University is situated in Taleigao Plateau in Goa State. The institution was established on 1 June in 1985, and it was approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission). It is a big university that governs nine research institutions, three schools, two centers, and 26 departments. It has more than 56 affiliations with multiple colleges.
It provides 33 master’s programs, 21 MPhil programs, and 25 Ph.D. courses. The courses are in the following fields: commerce, engineering, science, management, and arts. Some of the courses are Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Computer Applications, etc.
Students who want admission to PG courses must clear the GU ART. The university accepts more than 30000 applicants from its affiliated colleges, and 2000 are accepted in PG courses on the main campus. The university has a 3:2 women-to-men ratio.
Goa University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Goa Dental College and Hospital
- Goa Medical College
- Goa Salesian Society, Don Bosco College
- I N S Hamla
- Institute of Psychiatry & Human Behaviour
- Nirmala Institute of Education
Goa University Facilities
- Census Microdata
- Computer Centre
- Digital Resource Centre
- Estate Management
- Guest House
- Other Units
- RDRM Cell
- Remote Sensing Lab
- Seminar Halls
Goa University Department
- Department of English.
- Department of Computer Science & Technology.
- Department of Earth Science.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Management Studies.
- Department of Philosophy.
- Department of Electronics.
- Department of Zoology.
- Department of Botany.
- Department of Biotechnology.
- Department Microbiology.
- Department of Marine Science.
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of French and Francophone Studies.
- Department of Portuguese.
- Department of Hindi.
- Department of Konkani.
- Department of Marathi.
- Department of Economics.
- Department of History.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Physics.
GOA University Contact Details:
- Address: Taleigao Plateau Goa
- Phone: 8669609048
- Email: email@example.com
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative and information mentioned above are only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.