Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2024: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGV) is located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. The start admission process for the UG courses is from April 2024, and the closing will be in May 2024. Application forms for PG courses will be released in June 2024, and the deadline will be July 2024. The approving authorities like UGC, MCI, NCTE, ICAR, and AICTE, have approved GGV.
Moreover, ACI, CIU, AMDISA, IUACE, and AIU are the institutes to which GGV is affiliated. GGV offers a good number of UG courses that include BA, BSc, B.Pharma, B.Com, B-Tech, etc. On the other hand, MA, M.Pharma, M.Com, MSc, and M-Tech are the GGV’s PG courses. The cost to apply for any course at GGV will be INR 500.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Courses Admission 2024
- B-Tech Eligibility: 10+2 is the minimum required qualification by having an almost 50% score. It is mandatory to study mathematics as compulsory in your past classes. Passing the JEE main is also required.
- B.Com Eligibility: Admissions will be based on the academic performance of candidates in 10+2. This must be passed in 50% or more.
- B.Pharma Eligibility: It is recommended to complete a 10+2 in science prior to applying for this course. The candidate has to accomplish this education with a 50% plus score.
- MSc Eligibility: There is a requirement to have a BSc degree in a related discipline. On merit-based selections, the score of candidates must be above 50%.
- M-Tech Eligibility: B-Tech is the degree that is required to pursue admission in M-Tech. The GATE entrance exam is conducted for M-Tec admissions.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Admission Highlights
|University Name||Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||07752-260209|
|UG Courses||BA LLB,B.Com, LLB, B.Sc., B.Ed., B.Lib., B.P.Ed., B.Ed.|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in German language, Diploma in the French language,|
GGU Admission 2024
The University conducts admission on the basis of the score obtained in the CUET UG & PG by NTA Entrance Exam by the candidates after the university releases the merit list for admission.
CUET PG Entrance exam 2024 will be held from 11 March to 28 March 2024 for the postgraduate (PG) level programmes. The University provides admission for various PG and UG programs in Arts, Science, Engineering, Commerce, and Pharmacy. The programs are B.Sc, BA, B.Ed, BCom, B.Pharma, M.Sc, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, MPharma, MA, M.Tech, etc.
Please fill out the admission form and submit it and other relevant documents. Students must pay an admission fee during their registration process. The fee is a one-time payment, and it is non-refundable. The amount of the admission fee depends on the mode you have used to apply.
General students who have used the online mode have to pay INR 400, and reserved students (SC/ST) pay INR 200. In online mode, the admission fee is paid through a payment gateway. Students who have used offline mode must pay INR 500, and the reserved students (SC/ST) pay INR 300 using a demand draft or cash. The admission for PG and UG programs is both merit and entrance-based. Check below the eligibility criteria required for the different UG and PG programs.
GGU UG Admission 2024
GGU University provides admission in multiple courses such as Bcom, BEd, BLiSc, BPEd, BA, BSW, BSc, and many others, in different specializations. Admission to any program is based on the merit score or entrance exam and to become an eligible candidate must match all requirements for admission. The basic eligibility criteria are mentioned below,
- B.Sc: The University offers BSc in Forestry, Zoology, Rural Technology, Forensic Science, Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, anthropology, etc. Students must first complete Class 10 + 2 relevant to the field and pass VET to qualify for the counseling round.
- BA: The University offers BA in Anthropology, English, Economics, History, Political Science, Hindi, etc. Applicants must have scored at least 50% in Class 10 + 2 and cleared VET to be eligible for the counseling session.
- BCom: The bachelor of commerce admission will be based on merit or entrance exam. To become eligible for bcom admission students have to complete 10+2 from a recognized board with 50%. Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya provides in-depth learning about finance, management,
- BSW: Applicants are required to have completed their 10th and 12th grades with a minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or equivalent. There is a maximum age limit of 22 years for candidates to apply at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya.
GGU PG Admission 2024
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidhyalaya offers admission to PG Courses based on CUET (Common University Entrance Test) which is conducted by the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidhyalaya. It offers various postgraduate courses such as MA, MSC, MCom, MBA, MCA, MTech, MPharma, etc., at the University. If you are interested in applying for admission to any of the PG degree courses, you must first have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a university that has been recognized by the government.
- MCom: Master of Commerce degree is a PG-level course that can be pursued by anyone after completion of a BCom or equivalent degree. Students have to pass the degree from a recognized university with at least 50 percent score. Admission process will be done based on the merit and entrance exam.
- M.Sc: GGU University provides admission for MSc in Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Zoology, Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Rural Technology, Computer Science, Forensic Science, etc. The requirements are a valid BSc degree VET scorecard, and applicants also have to participate in a counseling session.
- MA: The university provides MA in economics, history, English, Hindi, Political Science, etc. Students who have a valid BA degree can apply.
- MCA: With a minimum aggregate of 50% in a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any stream. It is mandatory for candidates to have Mathematics in either Class 12 or at the undergraduate level, candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply.
- MTech: Master of Technology is a PG-level course with a 2 to 4 years duration. B. Tech/ B.E. or equivalent degree from a recognized University is a qualification requirement for this MTech course at GGU. The GATE entrance exam is also a part of the eligibility for GGU MTech.
GGU Law Admission
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya offers 5-year integrated BA LLB, BCom LLB, and LLM courses in the field of law. There are 75 seats for BA LLB, 75 Seats for BCom LLB, and 60 seats for the LLM programme. To be eligible for admission to BA LLB and BCom LLB, a student should have a 12th passed from any recognized board. LLM is a postgraduate programme and an LLB degree is required to be eligible for admission to LLM.
GGU BHM Admission
- To apply for a 4 years BHM course, one should have passed 10+2 with 50% marks or more from an accredited educational board. In addition to this, aspirants must have attained 16 years of age. Coming to the application form, applicants have to submit the application form through E-Mail.
- Further, the hard copy of the documents needs to be submitted through a speed post at the registered address of the university. Interested students can gain more details regarding the same by visiting the university’s portal.
GGU PhD Admission
GGU offers various specialzation in PhD programs such as Pharmacy, Biotechnology, ECONOMICS, Education, Physical Education, Management Studies, and many others. For GGU PhD Admission master’s degree has to be completed from a well-recognized university and interested students have to obtain at least a 50 percent score. Selecting for PhD degree will be done based on the VERT Entrance exam. To register for the entrance exam students can visit GGU’s official website.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Application Form
The Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya is now closed the application form for UG admission for the next academic session and the aspiring students would be able to fill out the form at the university’s website till the last date.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya offers admission based on the entrance test scores. The university conducts entrance tests every year for the admission process. Students also want to submit the application form and read the guidelines and check the eligibility criteria.
Students have to pay Rs. 500/- as an online application fee. The SC/ST/PWD category students need to pay only Rs. 250/-. The Payment is to be made either online or through a Debit/Credit card.
How to Apply for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Admission Online?
- Students have to move to the university website link at (http://ggu.ac.in/)
- Click on the online application link.
- Enter all details as required, after entering the details check it properly then pay the application form fee through online mode by using a credit card/debit card/net banking, then
- Click on the submit button.
- Students can take a printout for further use.
How To Check GGU Application Form?
- Check you have pasted your recent photo on your application form
- Check that you have signed
- Check that you have put your thumb impressions.
- Encloses the application fees payment
- All the attested documents.
- Attested copies of your mark sheets.
How to Apply for GGU Admission Offline?
- Candidates can download the application form by visiting the university website link or they can obtain an application form from the university admission counter by paying Rs.500 (Rs.300 for SC/ST/PWD).
- Fill out the application form and send it along with the required documents, and DD/cash receipts by registered or speed post at the university address.
- Application form printouts.
- The 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- 12th mark-sheet & certificate.
- Graduation mark sheet & certificate.
- The post-graduation mark sheet and certificate.
- B.Ed. the mark sheet and certificate.
- Gap certificate (If applicable).
- Transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Migration certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- 2 recent passport-size photographs.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- EWS certificate (If applicable)
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Result
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya officials will out semester results of various UG and PG courses. MBA, MCA, MSc, BCA, BBA, BSc, BA, B.Ed, B.Lib.SI, B.Pharm, BA-LLB, B.Com, LLB, and other courses students who will appear in April or June semester exams can check their results online at GGV website.
How To Check GGV Results?
Following the below procedure will provide you with a way to download the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya exam result.
- Visit the GGV website www.ggu.ac.in.
- On the homepage of GGV click on the “Students Corner” tab.
- In Students Corner click on All Results
- All GGV semester exam results will appear.
- Click on your desired program result link.
- Opening of result link will you about the Roll Number and Faculty name. Click the “Go” button.
- Your result of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya will appear. Download and save it for future use
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Admission Prospectus
The GGU is a member of the Connotation of Indian Universities and Overtone of Nation Universities, both of which are governmental institutions. This university has been named in honor of the great Satnami Saint Guru Ghasidas, who was born in the 17th century and who fought against all forms of social evil and injustice prevailing in society and defended the cause of the browbeaten. This university is located in a socially and economically challenged area.
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Course Admissions
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Business Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
|B.J.M.C. (Electronic Media)||3 Years|
|MJMC (Journalism & Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Library & Information Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physical Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Extension Education. & Social Work||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Rural Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Rural Technology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Rural Technology)||3 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Pharmacy)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Applied Physical Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||1 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Administrative Law||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws (PGDLL)||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Applied Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Applied Physics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forestry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing||2 Years|
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Affiliated Colleges List
- Govt. College of Education, Bilaspur
- Govt J.P. Mishra Science College, Mungeli
- Govt. Pt. Madhav Rao Spre Girls College, Pendra Road
- Govt. Agrasen College, Belha
- Govt. E. Raghavendra Rao Science P.G. (Auto) College, Bilaspur
- Central Library
- Health center
- Computer center
- Staff quarter
- Bus service
- Bank facilities
The placement cell of the university is not focusing on professional program placement such as Engineering, pharmacy, and management, but it also focused on all branches such as science, commerce, and humanities. The placement cell of the university is too good, many students got the placement, and the placement selection depends on the student’s knowledge and performance. many companies here came for the placement selection.
Contact Details of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya:
- Address: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India
- Phone No.: 07752-260209
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Official Website: www.ggu.ac.in
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.