ICFAI University Admission 2023: ICFAI University has started accepting application forms for the academic session 2023-24. The last date to submit applications for ICFAI University Admission 2023 is 31 July 2023. Students can apply for MBA, MCom, BA, PhD, BA, MA, MLIS etc at ICFAI University. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form for sessions 2023-24. Candidates are advised to visit University’s official website to complete the registration process on time.
ICFAI University Trending Updates
- ICFAI University Admission is open for UG & PG courses at @www.iutripura.edu.in. The last date to apply is 31 July 2023. Source
- PhD Registration has started at ICFAI University. The deadline to apply is 10 June 2023 for PhD course. Source
- The registration process for CUET PG 2023 is commenced by NTA, the deadline to register is 11 May 2023.
- NTA has extended the last date for CUET UG 2023 registration candidates can apply till 11 April 2023. Source
- For more information, kindly visit the official web portal of ICFAI University.
The University offers admission in the following fields at the undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, and diploma levels: technology, business administration, law, library science, science, information technology, and so forth. ICFAI University offers a variety of campuses for admission to its BTech, BBA, LLB, MBA, and other programs, including those in Hyderabad, Dehradun, Tripura, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Jharkhand, Nagaland, etc.
- ICFAI University Admission is open for all UG, PG, PhD, Diploma, Intergrated and either course through online registration.
- ICFAI University offers PhD courses in different disciplines Including Engineering, Science (PCM), Law, Commerce, English, Education etc.
- Candidates must pay a fee of INR 600 to submit their applications for the general program.
- ICFAI Tech (ATIT), and counseling sessions are organized by the university to offer admission to its programs.
- JEE Main or State level entrance exam passed candidates get admission in the BTech program.
ICFAI University Admission Highlights
|University Name||ICFAI University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||+919485158603, +918794250646|
|PG Courses||MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.Tech, MA, M.Sc, MLib.Sc , MSW, MS, MTTM, LLM|
|Other Courses||Ph.D., PG Diploma Programs Insurance & Banking, Retail Management, Pharma Management, Library Automation & Networking, Yoga|
|Location||Danakgre, PO Araimile, West Garo Hills, Tura, Meghalaya 794101|
ICFAI University Admission 2023
The application form is now available at @www.iutripura.edu.in for fresh students. The last date to apply is 31 July 2023 for ICFAI Admission 2023 (Expect CUET-based courses). ICFAI University Admission for all UG, PG, and Diploma courses at the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) for the new academic year will be announced soon. Applications for IBS, Engineering, Law, and IEDs are available to all eligible students. The departments include B.Tech, BA (Hons.), BBA, MCA, and BA.LLB, and B.Ed.
The ICFAI University offered various levels of courses such as UG courses, PG courses, Integrated courses, Doctoral programs, PG Diploma programs, Diploma programs, and Certificate programs. Each level of courses is available in multiple streams like arts, Commerce, Science, etc., and also each stream is also available in multiple specializations. That means a candidate has multiple choices of their favorite course to study.
ICFAI University UG Admission
BTech, BSc, BCom, BBA BArch, BHM, BA, BSW all courses admission is open for 2023 academic session. For applying for these courses students must have to 12th pass through the UGC recognized University. Some of the best courses are mentioned below:
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is an undergraduate-level program. A minimum of 45% of marks secured by the candidate in class 10+2 is eligible.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate-level engineering course. Candidate must have completed 10+2 education to be eligible. ITSAT and JEE main exam scores are considered for admission.
- B.Ed: Those students who want to make a career in the field of teaching can choose a bachelor’s degree in Education. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream with min 50% mark as eligibility. Selections depend on merit.
- BBA: ICFAI University offers a Bachelor of Business Administration in different specializations like FIA, Hospitality & Tourism. The eligibility criteria for the BBA course is having a 10+2 passing certificate from a recognized institute in India.
- BA: Bachelor of Art UG programme offers ICFAI University which takes 3 years to complete. candidates need to complete their 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 5o percent score. candidates can apply on University’s official website.
- B.Tech: There is a wide range of courses and specializations offered in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Civil, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Mining Engineering, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Database Administration & Big Data, Civil Engineering, etc. It takes a total of 4 years to complete students need a minimum of 50% Aggregate in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as Compulsory Subjects.
ICFAI University Admission: MA
ICFAI University offers a 2-year MA course at post graduation level. The minimum eligibility to take admission for an MA is a bachelor’s degree in the respective subject. The university provides various specializations in this course. It provides MA in Political Science, Education, English, and Garo. Students can go for higher studies after their MA.
ICFAI University Tripura Application Form 2023
ICFAI University provides admission for UG and PG courses. Admission to courses is through a duly filled registration form. The ICFAI 2023 registration form can be completed online or offline, and applicants must fill out the registration form and submit the form before the deadline.
The ICFAI University Admission Committee must then receive duly filled-in registration forms before the deadline to be considered for admission. Registration forms must be filled out by applicants and must be submitted along with all relevant documents at the time of application.
The registration process tends to be tedious and confusing. The steps mentioned below will guide you to make the process simple and easy.
The registration process can be completed online or offline, and the applicants can choose which way they want to complete the registration forms. Both of the modes are mentioned below:
- Students must log on to the official site.
- Click on Apply Now under the concerned course.
- Please read the instructions stated carefully.
- Fill out the form.
- Pay a registration fee of INR 600.
- Attach the necessary documents and submit the registration form.
- Applicants must download the registration form from the university site.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Attach copies of necessary documents and submit them to the ICFAI University Admission Committee.
- Pay the registration form of INR 600 through a demand draft.
Students must have the documents listed below before starting the registration process:
- Class 10 mark sheets
- Class 12 mark sheets
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Masters degree certificate
- Colored passport-size photographs
ICFAI University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Political Science)|
ICFAI University BBA Program Syllabus
|Summer Project I|
|Summer Project II|
Faculty at ICFAI University
- Dr. (Miss) Alicia Gatphoh(Vice-Chancellor)
- Mr. Lurshai Lyngwa (Campus Head)
- Dr. (Mrs.) Indrani B. Bhuyan (Lecturer)
- Mrs. Arunima Bayan (Junior Faculty Member)
- Mrs. Lopa Mudra Gogoi (Junior Faculty Member)
- Mr. Md. Shahar Ali (Faculty Associate)
- Mr. Dewan Hafizur Rahman Raufy (Faculty Associate)
- Mr. Sudam Chetry (Faculty Associate)
- Mr. Subhajit Sen Gupta
- Mr. Daniel Marak
- Mr. Buddhadev Prasad
- Mr. Amit Rai
- Ms. Ruby Mary Nongkhlaw
- Mr. Muktadul Hussain
- Ms. Wankorlin Mawthoh
- Ms. Stacy D. Sangma
- Ms. Bawan P. Ryntathiang
- Mr. Pardi Marak
- Miss. JS Marbaniang
- Mr. K Donney Kabui
- Mr. Babulal Prasad
- Mrs. C G Momin
ICFAI Contact Details:
- Address: Danakgre, PO Araimile, West Garo Hills, Tura, Meghalaya 794101
- Phone: +91 8414055355
- ICFAI University Official Website: www.icfaiuniversity.in.
Some Other Best Universities
- North-eastern hill university
- Bodoland University
- Tezpur University
- Assam Agricultural University
- Assam University
- Dibrugarh University
- Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University
- Assam Science and Technology University
- The Institute of Financial Analysts of India
- Assam down town University
- Bundelkhand University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for ICFAI University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.