ICFAI University Admission 2024: It is affiliated with UGC, NCTE, AICTE, NCTE, BCI, and PCI. ICFAI has 10+ campuses and 50+ affiliated colleges. It has around 500+ staff and 20+ departments. It provides education in the fields of Management, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Accounting, Law, and Education through 100+ courses. Popular courses offered at this university are BCA, BBA, LLB, MBA, and PGDM.
Registration is now open for UG, PG, PhD, Diploma, and Integrated courses at ICFAI University. The expected last date to apply is 10 January 2024 for ICFAI University Admission.
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India, or ICFAI, is a private institute located in Hyderabad, India.
The application form is available at ICFAI University. Students can apply for MBA, MCom, BA, PhD, BA, MA, MLIS etc at ICFAI University. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form for sessions 2024-25. Candidates are advised to visit University’s official website to complete the registration process on time.
ICFAI University Courses Admissions 2024
- BCA Eligibility: The eligibility requirements for this UG program are passing 10+2 with 50% aggregate in PCM subjects. The selections are based on the score of IEUP of ICFAI.
- BBA Eligibility: Candidates willing for BBA admission at ICFAI must completed their grade 12th education in any stream with a 50% score. IEUP entrance exam-based admissions will be offered. The application fee is INR 1000
- LLB Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in any field with 50% marks aggregate. LSAT or CLAT-based entrance exam admission process.
- MBA Eligibility: Passing a BBA or equivalent UG degree in any stream with a 50% score is the eligibility criteria for the MBA program of ICFAI. ICAT entrance exam-based admissions. The application fee is INR 1200.
- PGDM Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree is a relevant discipline with 50% marks aggregate. CAT exam admission process will be followed
ICFAI University Admission Updates
- ICFAI University admission is open for UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses, applicants can apply by Clicking Here
The University offers admission in the following fields at the undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, and diploma levels: technology, business administration, law, library science, science, information technology, and so forth. ICFAI University offers a variety of campuses for admission to its BTech, BBA, LLB, MBA, and other programs, including those in Hyderabad, Dehradun, Tripura, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Jharkhand, Nagaland, etc.
- ICFAI University Admission is open for all UG, PG, PhD, Diploma, Intergrated and either course through online registration.
- ICFAI University offers PhD courses in different disciplines Including Engineering, Science (PCM), Law, Commerce, English, Education etc.
- Candidates must pay a fee of INR 600 to submit their applications for the general program.
- ICFAI Tech (ATIT), and counseling sessions are organized by the university to offer admission to its programs.
- JEE Main or State level entrance exam passed candidates get admission in the BTech program.
- LLM, MEd, MMLT, MPhil in Clinical Psychology etc are the top courses for ICFAI Admission 2024.
ICFAI University Admission Highlights
|University Name||ICFAI University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||+919485158603, +918794250646|
|PG Courses||MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.Tech, MA, M.Sc, MLib.Sc , MSW, MS, MTTM, LLM|
|Other Courses||Ph.D., PG Diploma Programs Insurance & Banking, Retail Management, Pharma Management, Library Automation & Networking, Yoga|
|Location||Danakgre, PO Araimile, West Garo Hills, Tura, Meghalaya 794101|
ICFAI University Admission 2024
ICFAI University Tripura Admission has started for various UG and PG courses, 10 January 2024 is the expected last date to apply for ICFAI University admission at @www.iutripura.edu.in for fresh students. All UG, PG, and Diploma courses at the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) for the new academic year have been announced. Applications for IBS, Engineering, Law, and IEDs are available to all eligible students. The departments include B.Tech, BA (Hons.), BBA, MCA, and BA.LLB, and B.Ed.
The ICFAI University offered various levels of courses such as UG courses, PG courses, Integrated courses, Doctoral programs, PG Diploma programs, Diploma programs, and Certificate programs. Each level of courses is available in multiple streams like arts, Commerce, Science, etc., and each stream is available in multiple specializations. That means a candidate has multiple choices of their favorite course to study.
ICFAI University UG Admission
UG Application is now open at ICFAI University for fresh students. The last date to apply is 10 January 2024 for ICFAI University UG Admission at @www.icfaiuniversity.in. Students can apply for BTech, BSc, BCom, BBA BArch, BHM, BA, BSW etc courses admission is open for 2024 academic session. For applying for these courses students must have to 12th pass through the UGC recognized University. Some of the best courses are mentioned below:
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is an undergraduate-level program. A minimum of 45% of marks secured by the candidate in class 10+2 is eligible.
- B.Ed: Those students who want to make a career in the field of teaching can choose a bachelor’s degree in Education. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream with min 50% mark as eligibility. Selections depend on merit.
- BBA: ICFAI University offers a Bachelor of Business Administration in different specializations like FIA, Hospitality and tourism. The eligibility criteria for the BBA course is having a 10+2 passing certificate from a recognized institute in India.
- BA: Bachelor of Art UG programme offers ICFAI University which takes 3 years to complete. candidates need to complete their 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 5o percent score. candidates can apply on University’s official website.
- BTech: Bachelor of Technology is a UG degree with 3 years of duration. Students can also choose specialisations such as civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, CSE and many more at ICFAI University. 12th with a 45% score is required to apply for BTech Admission. IUTAT, JEE (Main), TBJEE, Other states and so on entrance exams are also a part of eligibility at ICFAI.
ICFAI University BTech Admission 2024
Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate-level engineering course. There is a wide range of courses and specializations offered in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Civil, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Mining Engineering, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Database Administration & Big Data, Civil Engineering, etc.
It takes a total of 4 years to complete students need a minimum of 50% Aggregate in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as Compulsory Subjects. ITSAT and JEE main exam scores are considered for admission.
ICFAI University PG Admission 2024
The admission portal is now open for session 2024, the last date to apply for ICFAI University PG Admission is 10 January 2024 (Tentative). Interested applicants can submit application forms online on the official site of the university. ICFAI offers multiple PG courses at an academic level. Students can apply for MTech, MCA, MSc, MS, MA, MEd, MPES, MEd Spl Edu, MPhil, MA and so on for ICFAI PG Admission. For more details, students can check below the section.
MA: ICFAI University offers a 2-year MA course at post graduation level. The minimum eligibility to take admission for an MA is a bachelor’s degree in the respective subject. The university provides various specializations in this course. It provides MA in Political Science, Education, English, and Garo. Students can go for higher studies after their MA.
MTech: ICFAI University offers MTech specializations including water Resources Engineering, CSE, Structural Engineering etc. BTech or BE course in a relevant stream with a 60% score is compulsory to apply.
MSc: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics top 3 specializations available at ICFAI University. Those students who have BSc in Physics/Applied Physics/Applied Sciences stream. BSc Ed with PCM or PCMB degree holders is also eligible.
ICFAI University Tripura Application Form 2024
ICFAI University provides admission for UG and PG courses. Admission to courses is through a duly filled registration form. The ICFAI 2024 registration form can be completed online or offline, and applicants must fill out the registration form and submit the form before the deadline. The applicants need to submit the application form and make payment of the registration fee of INR 500.
The ICFAI University Admission Committee must then receive duly filled-in registration forms before the deadline to be considered for admission. Applicants must fill out registration forms and must be submitted along with all relevant documents at the time of application.
The registration process tends to be tedious and confusing. The steps mentioned below will guide you to make the process simple and easy.
ICFAI Registration process
The registration process can be completed online or offline, and the applicants can choose which way they want to complete the registration forms. Both of the modes are mentioned below:
- Students must log on to the official site.
- Click on Apply Now under the concerned course.
- Please read the instructions stated carefully.
- Fill out the form.
- Pay a registration fee of INR 600.
- Attach the necessary documents and submit the registration form.
- Applicants must download the registration form from the university site.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Attach copies of necessary documents and submit them to the ICFAI University Admission Committee.
- Pay the registration form of INR 600 through a demand draft.
Students must have the documents listed below before starting the registration process:
- Class 10 mark sheets
- Class 12 mark sheets
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Masters degree certificate
- Colored passport-size photographs
ICFAI University Entrance Exam
The university will start entrance exam for admission to various courses such as UG, PG and PhD level. Entrance conduct like RET etc. The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad, organizes an entrance exam for admission to a variety of programs, including the B. Tech programs provided by the ICFAI University campuses in Jaipur, Dehradun, Raipur, and Jharkhand.
ICFAI University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Political Science)|
ICFAI University BBA Program Syllabus
|Summer Project I|
|Summer Project II|
Faculty at ICFAI University
- Dr. (Miss) Alicia Gatphoh(Vice-Chancellor)
- Mr. Lurshai Lyngwa (Campus Head)
- Dr. (Mrs.) Indrani B. Bhuyan (Lecturer)
- Mrs. Arunima Bayan (Junior Faculty Member)
- Mrs. Lopa Mudra Gogoi (Junior Faculty Member)
- Mr. Md. Shahar Ali (Faculty Associate)
- Mr. Dewan Hafizur Rahman Raufy (Faculty Associate)
- Mr. Sudam Chetry (Faculty Associate)
- Mr. Subhajit Sen Gupta
- Mr. Daniel Marak
- Mr. Buddhadev Prasad
- Mr. Amit Rai
- Ms. Ruby Mary Nongkhlaw
- Mr. Muktadul Hussain
- Ms. Wankorlin Mawthoh
- Ms. Stacy D. Sangma
- Ms. Bawan P. Ryntathiang
- Mr. Pardi Marak
- Miss. JS Marbaniang
- Mr. K Donney Kabui
- Mr. Babulal Prasad
- Mrs. C G Momin
ICFAI Contact Details:
- Address: Danakgre, PO Araimile, West Garo Hills, Tura, Meghalaya 794101
- Phone: +91 8414055355
- ICFAI University Official Website: www.icfaiuniversity.in.
Some Other Best Universities
- North-eastern hill university
- Bodoland University
- Tezpur University
- Assam Agricultural University
- Assam University
- Dibrugarh University
- Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University
- Assam Science and Technology University
- The Institute of Financial Analysts of India
- Assam down town University
- Bundelkhand University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for ICFAI University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.