The assignment submission date for the January 2021 academic year session is going to close by the last date of the year, 30 April 2022. Considering the COVID-19 and it’s variants, the university has started the previous way of submission.
For the Term End examination June 2022, The last date for submission of assingments is extended up to 15 May 2022.
Applicants “who are struggling to reach the regional centres to submit the assignment for the January 2021 session” can look to the given alternative in the form of an online. In order to submit the online assignment, the students are required to follow the instruction given below:
- Step 1: Visit the allotted regional centre website
- Step 2: Then, on the “News and Events
- Step 3: Applicant shall be able to see assignment guidelines and instruction to upload
- Step 4: Applicant can press the link offered to you as Google Form
- Step 5: By clicking the google form link, you shall be redirected to the assignment upload tab
- Step 6: Before uploading the assignment, one must fill in mandatory, and proper details
- Step 7: The Enrollment number, Name, Subject Code etc., needed to be filled by the pen
- Step 8: Scan the assignments in PDF in a proper way
- Step 9: Upload documents one by one by entering the course, enrollment number, and other details over the Google Form Section
Note: The services of the online assignment submission is started at a few centres only
Be the first to leave a review.