IIBS Bangalore Admission 2024: The International Institute of Business Studies, abbreviated IIBS, located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, is among the top management institutions in the country. The AICTE-affiliated institution is highly regarded due to its experienced management faculty, infrastructure, extra-curricular facilities, partnerships with top brands, and lucrative placement opportunities.
Apart from popular MBA degree programs, the campus of learning provides value-added courses that help students in growing more emphatically than they assumed for better possibilities ahead in the future.
IIBS, Bangalore, is offering a free laptop for MBA students at Bangalore City University. The top 100 students would be eligible for the international tours based on their performance academically and attendance-wise.
Nobody wants to kick the opportunity away when a university or institution such as this comes up and shows benefits that students may not assume in any other one in the modern education system. In this article, we are going to learn more about IIBS, Bangalore, and, if interested, candidates would also get the way of enrolling and completing the IIBS Bangalore Admission process quite genuinely.
Note: IIBS Bangalore Admission is closed for the 2023-24 session, and the last date to apply was 30 September 2023.
IIBS Bangalore Admission 2024 Highlights
International Institute of Business Studies
|Type of University||
|Offered PG Diploma Courses||Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Finance, Human Resources, Business Consultant, Data Architect, Event Management, Fashion Designing, and Data Science|
|IIBS Bangalore Address||
#75, Muthugadahalli, Bangalore North Jala Hobli, Near International Airport, Bangalore-562157
IIBS Bangalore Admission 2024
Aspirants may gain access to the online admission link of IIBS Bangalore by clicking on admission-iibs.edu.in. The current cycle of admission has been opened for MBA, PGDM, and value-added courses with durations of three, four, five, and six months. Among them, enlightened people can choose investment creation, accounting for decision-making, marketing essentials, customer relationship management, and other quite different programs.
IIBS Bangalore PGDM Admission
The postgraduate diploma in management, commonly known as the “PGDM, has two specializations; PGDM general, and PGDM data science. The section is going to provide detailed information about the two before someone may proceed to apply to either of them in the current admission cycle.
PGDM General: The Post Graduate Diploma in Management, or PGDM General, of two-year duration, is a full-time course. The course comes up with a curriculum based on two parts; compulsory and elective. The course does not permit any overlap between the two packages.
Between the two mainstream parts, PGDM General includes several subjects or variants such as marketing management, finance management, human resource management, business analytics, production and operations management, entrepreneurship and startups, data science, fashion designing, tourism management, investment banking, and so many others.
PGDM General Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who are looking to find an admission opportunity for the PGDM General degree program need to hold on to the following eligibility criteria.
- Graduation with 50% following the pattern 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 is ideal for admission.
- Exemption from the entrance examination is generally given to individuals who attain the above-mentioned eligibility.
PGDM General Scope: Those who have graduated from a recognized university in the PGDM program may unlock dream career options in the public and private sectors. Such individuals may work for positions such as management advisors, assistant managers, consultants, and so on. The average salary of PGDM graduates is around INR 4-6 LPA, which is quite comfortable in the organization they go to.
PGDM Data Science: The Graduate Diploma Program in Data Science is one of the most popular courses in the technology world. The Data Science program of 2 years duration had been applied for and studied in the past couple of years largely at IIBS Bangalore.
The one reason that must have attracted thousands of students in recent years to this exceptional program is the course structure that includes a curriculum beyond imagination. None would have thought, they would discover so much in the field of data science in this particular course.
Desiring candidates do not need to wait for admission to this wonderfully crafted program because IIBS Bangalore is currently accepting online or offline applications. The application form has to be submitted before 5 pm in the evening so that the institute may accept and process the application for admission.
PGDM Data Science: IIBS Bangalore Admission to the Data Science program at the PGDM is dependent on the following marks or eligibility criteria. There is no other way of obtaining admission to the PGDM program when aspirants miss the set criteria.
- It is required for aspirants to hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 70%.
- Candidates who have passed undergraduate degrees in BTech, BSc Maths and statistics, BE or BCA are welcome to apply for admission to PGDM Data Science.
- Students appearing in the final year of the bachelor’s degree examination may also be eligible to apply however admission will only be confirmed later on when they submit the qualification certificates and mark sheets of the bachelor’s degree.
PGDM Data Science Scope: The PGDM Data Science success from IIBS leads graduates to career options in any of the following roles; data analyst, data scientist, business consultant, data architect, risk analyst, data engineer, business intelligence consultant, analytics consultant, and so on. The average salary package of data science professionals based on the IIBS Bangalore PGDM diploma is around INR 4 to 9 LPA.
IIBS Banglore MBA Admission
The International Institute of Business Studies offers an MBA degree program that is recognized and accredited by AICTE. The two-year PG degree program in management has a total of 180 seats each year.
Some reasons why one must study the IIBS Bangalore MBA program are because the institute offers a world-class environment, training camps, mentoring, career counseling, adventure learning opportunities, placement assistance, and an international tour for industrial visits.
At IIBS, students can pursue an MBA course for INR 8,00,000 (approx). Also, the university provides several specializations in the filed like Marketing, Finance, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Production, Operations Management, and others.
MBA Eligibility: Anyone who is willing to apply for IIBS Bangalore Admission to an MBA degree program at one of the top institutions in the country, IIBS Banglore, must possess the following criteria.
- Graduation in any stream is acceptable for admission.
- It is needed for individuals to pass the IIBSAT, MAT, CAT, GMAT, CMAT, or any other approved entrance examination for admission.
MBA Scope: The PG degree in MBA from IIBS Bangalore may open the door for career possibilities such as finance manager, disaster manager, sales manager, human resource manager, import and export manager, infrastructure manager, etc. The earning package may be seen at around INR 6-12 LPA.
IIBS Bangalore Application Form 2024
Application forms are active and available both offline and online for IIBS Bangalore Admission. Applicants must select either option and turn in applications for PGDM or MBA programs. The application fee for IIBS Bangalore is INR 1000, and INR 1050 for online and offline application submissions.
IIBS Bangalore Admission Process
The best way of getting admission to IIBS Bangalore’s professional-driven programs is online. The complete IIBS Bangalore Admission Procedure of institute steps may be learned by following the instructions below.
- Log onto the IIBS Bangalore official website.
- Then click the Online Apply Now button.
- Fill in personal information, verify email, and complete registration.
- Login back to the application form.
- Enter your Email Id or Mobile Number and Password to access the application form.
- Proceed and complete the admission form mandatory sections.
- Select the program.
- Upload prescribed documents by using the following formats JPG, JPEG, and PDF.
- Open the payment gateway and deposit the course application fee.
- Download the receipt as proof of payment and form submission.
Some Other Best Private Universities
- Parul University Admission
- ADTU Admission
- GLS University Admission
- Amity University Ranchi Admission
- ICFAI University Admission
- Desh Bhagat University Admission
- Arunachal University Of Studies Admission
- Ashoka University Admission
- Baba Mastnath University Admission
- Bhupal Nobles University Admission
- Era University Admission
- University Of Patanjali Admission
- JS University Admission
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University Admission
- Anurag University Admission
- Amity University Noida Admission
- Kalinga University Admission
- PTSNS University Admission
- PES University Admission
- LPU Admission
- BML Munjal University Admission
- Flame University Admission
- Oriental University Admission
- Chandigarh University Admission
- NIMS University Admission
- MIT Pune Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- Manipal University Karnataka Admission
- St Xaviers University Kolkata Admission
- Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham Admission
- Sikkim Manipal University Admission
- DTU Admission
- Manipal University Jaipur Admission
- Jain University Admission
- BITS Pilani Admission
- Presidency University Karnataka Admission
- Graphic Era Hill University Admission
Be the first to leave a review.