Jain University Admission 2023: Admission process is currently going on for various courses including BA, BSc, BTech, BCA, MA, MCom, MTech, MCA, Integrated courses, and MCom/MTech/MCA. 30 September 2023 is the expected last date for Jain University Admission. It is suggested that every applicant should fill up the registration form in a proper manner. The application form is made available in online and offline mode, the online application form can be accessed at @jainuniversity.ac.in. Jain University Admission is based on JET Entrance Exam 2023.
Jain University admission period for the management, engineering, technology, commerce, sciences, humanities, and social sciences programs at Jain University. The online application form is designed in the easiest format to enroll in the UG and PG programs at the university.
Jain University provides one more way to get admission into the JU programs that is offline. The hardcopy-based application can be purchased online from the university. The admission process for the various programs at Jain University is merit-based. The Jain Entrance Test (JET) is thought to be in charge of admission to the suggested programs.
- Written tests, group discussions, and personal interviews are structured steps that candidates may follow to get admission to the Jain University desired programs.
- The application fee for undergraduate and postgraduate programs at Jain University is INR 550 and INR 1050, respectively.
Jain University Admission Latest Update
- Jain University is accepting application forms for the BTech course separately for admission. students can enroll before the last date. Source
- Jain University Admission portal is open for UG and PG programs, the applicants can apply through the official website. Apply Here
Jain University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Jain University|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Offered PG Courses||UG & PG|
|Address||Jayanagara 9th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069|
Jain University Admission 2023
Jain University admission is ongoing for UG and PG courses in the academic session 2023-24. The university provides admission online/offline mode. The online admission form is available on the official website portal, and the expected last date to submit the online application form for UG and PG courses is 30 September 2023 for Jain University Admission 2023. Applicants who wish to be considered for admission to Jain University for UG/PG Courses must first submit an online or paper application and register for the Jain Entrance Test (JET).
Candidates who meet the requirements for Jain University admission and pass the JET will be given consideration for admittance to the university’s post-grad, undergraduate, and doctorate programs. An interview will be held after a thorough aptitude exam and a particular topic test for candidates applying to the doctoral program.
If a candidate has not taken the JET, they may still be admitted to several master’s programs at Jain University with passing performance on one of the following examinations: CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, NMAT, or GMAT.
Jain University UG Admission 2023
UG courses Registration is open for the ongoing session. 30 September 2023 is the expected deadline to submit the application form for Jain University admission to various Undergraduate courses. The application form is available online on the official website for all the courses.
Jain University offers a wide range of courses for an undergraduate degree, such as BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Tech, BSc, etc. Aspirants can apply for these courses via the online application form. In order to be eligible to apply for these courses, aspirants need to have a 10+2 certificate from a certified board and also need to appear for the university’s official entrance exam known as the Jain Entrance Test (JET).
- BA: Students have to complete the 12th class from the recognized board with at least a 50 percent score to get admission at Jain University.
- B.Com: Aspirants who want to apply for Jain University BCom Admission must meet the same qualifying requirements. The requirement for enrolling is clearing the 10+2 examination in any stream from PUC/ISC/CBSE or any state board of HS education with at least 50% average marks. Aspirants must also pass the Jain Entrance Test (JET) in order to be eligible for admission.
- BTech: The University offers a Bachelor of Technology is a 4-year duration course. Those aspirants who have their 12th degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized university. Students also have to take the JET Entrance Test at Jain University. There are also many specializations in BTech including BTech Civil Engineering, BTech Mechanical Engineering, BTech Electrical Engineering, BTech Computer Science and Engineering, BTech Aerospace Engineering, etc.
Jain University BBA Admission
BBA at Jain University, Bangalore is a cutting-edge, useful, and modern program that will assist aspiring business owners in comprehending the idea of branding and exploring topics like customer behavior, marketing tactics, and the international business environment.
The university believes that today’s young have the power to have a significant impact on people via their endeavors and open doors for others. In order to establish a career as an entrepreneur or in an enterprise, students will graduate from this program with an awareness of and perspectives on entrepreneurialism as well as the requisite corporate aptitude and expertise of management.
Passing the 10+2 exam in Science, Commerce, or the Arts from PUC/ISC/CBSE or a comparable board is the prerequisite for applying. a program that the University has approved as being equal there. Furthermore, candidates will have to take the Jain Entrance Test to be qualified for admission.
Jain University BCA Admission
The BCA or Bachelor of Business Administration is a 3-Year durational full-time course. Jain University offers a BCA UG degree program in various specializations. An applicant must have a 12th passed with at least 50% marks to apply for admission at Jain University BCA Program.
Jain University selects candidates for BCA courses on the basis of their performance in the Jain Entrance Test (JET).
Jain University PG Admission 2023
Jain University, Bangalore provides multiple ranges of renowned postgraduate programs such as MBA, M.Com, MSc, MA, M.Tech, etc. Aspirants can apply for any postgraduate program that which university is offering via online application.
The basic eligibility to apply for admission in PG courses is that a candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in relevant specialization from an accredited organization with a minimum of 50% CGPA in the qualifying examination. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 70% marks in XAT, CMAT, CAT, GMAT, or MAT. Furthermore, the university holds an entrance exam which is called JET PG (Jain Entrance Exam).
Jain University MCA Admission
Master of Computer Application is a Post graduate-level degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Candidates can apply for Jain University MCA Admission by visiting the official site. Here we mentioned some important points that will help you fill out the application form:
- Eligibility: Applicant must have a respective bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Entrance Exam: Th Jain University will select candidates based on their performance in the Jain Entrance Test (JET).
Jain University MBA Admission
Jain University offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA ) the duration of this course is two years. The MBA program is one of the prominent courses pursued by many youngsters. The main aim of this course is to transmit learners’ righteous understanding of various subjects such as business analytics, accounting, finance, banking, business management, marketing, principles of management, and so on.
There are various entrance tests for MBA programs like CMAT, XAT, CAT, MAT, GMAT, NMAT, and so on. The students who do not appear in these entrance tests will have to go through the Jain Entrance Test (JET) which is administered by Jain University.
The admission to the Master of Business Administration Students must have completed their bachelor of Technology with any relevant subjects from any respective university with 55% of minimum marks. The students have to obtain a valid rank in the JET entrance examination.
- Jain University MBA Fees: Rs 10,90,000
- Duration: 2 years (Full-time)
- Semesters: 4
- Campus: Sheshadri Road, Bengaluru
Jain University M.Com Admission
A 2-year full-time (4 semester) postgraduate program called the Master of Commerce (M.Com) is provided by Jain University, Bangalore. The degree puts a strong emphasis on topics including finances, accountancy, administration, and economics. It improves students’ superior conceptual comprehension and analytical thinking, which will help them land academic and research-focused employment. It also boosts the conceptual, quantitative, and practical knowledge foundation of commerce.
Jain University Admission offers an M.Com program, applicants must acquire a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in a relevant discipline from an accredited authority. Applicants will have to clear the JET exam also.
Jain University Application Form 2023
The application form now available at Jain University for various UG & PG programs for session 2023. Forms are available at the official website portal @www.jainuniversity.ac.in. The University has separate portals for each level of the course (UG, PG & PhD). Students can fill out the forms online as well as offline. One must pay the application form fee via any payment gateway; it is non-refundable.
- Browse out the university’s official webpage @jainuniversity.ac.in.
- Complete the application with all the required information.
- Documents should be scanned and uploaded as needed.
- Deposit the registration costs and upload the application form.
Jain University Entrance Exam
The JET exam which stands for JAIN ENTRANCE TEST is the official entrance examination conducted by the Jain University, Bangalore. This test is the university’s primary method to select students for admission to UG and PG programmes and it is mandatory for applicants to clear this entrance test.
Registration, application form completion, document uploading, and fee payment are all required steps in the JET application procedure. Before submitting an application, applicants are urged to review the JET qualifying requirements. Candidates must have completed the PUC/ICSE/CBSE board examination in order to register for the JET examination.
Steps to register for JET:
- Applicants can find the application form for registering for JET at the official webpage of Jain University Admission Bangalore.
- Applicants need to fill in accurate details in the application form provided by the university.
- Applicants will have to submit the required documents via the application form.
- Applicants will have to pay the registration fees of INR 600 in order to submit their application form.
Jain University Result
The Jain Institution Result for preliminary examination results will be made accessible on the official web page, according to university administrators. Students can use their examination enrollment number, roll number, and date of birth to authenticate the Jain University Result after it has been announced. In the month of May, Jain University conducts its odd-semester exams. On the other hand, a test for the even semester will take place in December.
Steps to check the results
- Students need to visit the official webpage of Jain University.
- Students will find a section on the homepage by name “Announcements”.
- Students will be able to acquire their results under the announcements section for different courses.
- The result will be downloaded in the form of a PDF file.
Jain University Placements
The student placements at Jain University are handled by a placement unit. Jain University’s placement method guarantees that the student will have the chance to work in the sector of their choice. The Student Career Advisory and Placement Support Team’s campus recruiting management training initiative helps the Jain University placement cell streamline the procedure of deploying students in the workforce.
All applicants seeking campus placements will be required to complete this training session. Companies like Audi India, Cadbury, Bharti Airtel, HP, Myntra.com, and others have hired Jain University students in the past for a variety of positions. The highest salary that Jain University awarded to its graduating class of 2021 was Rs. 32 LPA.
The placement procedure at Jain University is done in six steps, starting with in-house training and ending with the final interview with the firm.
- In-House Training
- Guest Lectures
- Alumni Interaction
- Personality Development
- Aptitude Test
- Final Interview
Jain University Scholarships
Jain University Bangalore makes sure that no student’s study is restricted because of a scarcity of funds. According to their academic performance, scholarships are given to meritorious candidates. To be eligible for the award, applicants must be Indian citizens and be residents of that nation. The university is offering six different scholarships in order to promote education throughout the country and these scholarships are as follows:
- Medha Scholarship
- Ekalavya Scholarship
- Natya Swara Scholarship
- Atharwa Scholarship
- Dyumna Scholarship
- Samasti Scholarship
Jain University Notable Alumni
- Pankaj Advani
- KL Rahul
- Sharath M. Gayakwad
- Ambi Subramaniam
- Aditi Ashok
How to Reach at Jain University?
Jain University’s address is Rajiv Gandhi District Fund Road, Behind Big Bazaar, Jayanagar 9th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, is where you can find the Jain University. Bengaluru International Airport, which is 43 km away and can be reached in 45 minutes, is the closest airport. The closest train terminal to Jain University is Bangalore City Junction Train Station. The distance of 5 kilometres between it and the university. Ragigudda Temple bus terminal, which is 180 m from the campus, is the bus station nearest to the institution.
Jain University Contact Details:
- Address: 44/4, District Fund Road, Behind Big Bazaar, Jayanagara 9th Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069
- official website: www.jainuniversity.ac.in
Other Best Universities in Karnataka:
- Mysore University
- Tumkur University
- Christ University
- Davangere University
- Central University Of Karnataka
- PES University
- Bangalore University
- Gulbarga University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Presidency University Karnataka
- Karnataka University
- Kuvempu University
- Mangalore University
- Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Frequently Asked Question
What is the last date to apply for Jain University?
The last will be announced after the commencement of the admission process for the session 2023-24.
Is there any entrance exam for Jain University?
Yes, Jain University conducts an entrance exam for admission to some selected courses. The name of the test is Jain Entrance Test (JET).
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative and the information mentioned above are only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.