JIMS Admission 2024: PGDM, PGDM-IB, and PGDM-RM Registration is open for JIMS academic session 2024-26. The expected last date to apply is 28 February for JIMS Admission. Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) is a private learning and skill development center in management and information technology domains. The Institute was established three decades ago, in 1993, in the national capital-Delhi, India.
JIMS Admission Latest Update (Feb 2024)
- Admission is open for 2024-25 at JIMS, and the applicants can apply at the official website. Apply Here
- JIMS Started taking admission for the PGDM program of the 2024 session. Expected Last date for applying is 28 February 2024*. (tentative) Source
- At JIMS, the admission window for MBA PGDM courses is open for 2024 sessions apply before 28 February 2024*. (tentative) Source
- The admission process for BBA course at JIMS has been started last date for applying is 28 February 2024*. (tentative) Source
The NAAC-accredited institute with an “A” grade has been phenomenal in the past decade, emerging as one of the leading institutions for professional training in highly demandable programs such as PGDM, PGDM (IB), MBA, MCA, and so many more.
Jagan Institute of Management Studies has been able to develop an ideal learning environment because of the conducive classroom, well-stacked, and organized library, and large-scale learning and discussion possibilities due to the conference hall and auditorium.
Anyone who feels attracted to JIMS Admission into undergraduate, and postgraduate programs may apply with our guidance in the upcoming sections of this article.
JIMS Rohini Admission 2024 Highlights
|Jagan Institute of Management Studies
|Type of University
|Offered UG Courses
|BBA, BCA, BA
|Offered PG Courses
|PGDM & FPM
|3 Near Rithala Metro Station Rohini Sector 5, Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110085
JIMS Admission 2024
Students who want to apply for JIMS Rohini Admission must visit the official site and submit the application form before 28 February 2024. There are various UG and PG courses available to pursue such as BBA, BA, BCA, MCA, MBA, and many others. The current running cycle of admission has been opened for 2024-26. Applicants may look at options in business, information technology, arts & humanities, management, international business, etc., to apply and complete the procedure of admission.
The application fee for most programs is 1,000 Indian rupees, except for FPM, which requires 2,000 Indian rupees for enrollment. Admission to JIMS Rohini bachelor’s and master’s degree and diploma programs is offered either based on academic or entrance test merit.
JIMS Rohini UG Admission
The application form is now released online portal of JIMS Rohini. The last date to apply expected is 28 February 2024 for JIMS Rohini UG Admission 2024. Students have to submit their application form before the deadline at @www.jims.in.
Individuals may apply for admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), and Bachelor of Arts (BA) with honors in Economics. Admission to JIMS Rohini bachelor’s degree programs typically takes both entrance examinations and academic scores into consideration.
So passing the 12th examination is not enough to justify admission to the JIMS undergraduate programs in the 2024-26 cycle. More details on the eligibility criteria can be found in the very next section of the article.
JIMS Rohini UG Eligibility Criteria
Thinking of admission and wanting to make it a reality for JIMS Rohini undergraduate and postgraduate programs is not difficult at all. What applicants need to do to make their dream learning experience a reality is mentioned below in the form of eligibility criteria.
BA Hons in Economics: The honors degree program in economics affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Rohini, admission based on the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Candidates must pass the 10+2/12th level examination with Mathematics and English as the compulsory subjects.
- It is mandatory for all applying students to pass the written entrance examination CET.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): The undergraduate professional degree program of three-year duration admission is possible for interested candidates after meeting the following eligibility criteria.
- Passed 12th with 50% including best of four marks with the same or above set of scores.
- English must be studied at the qualifying level school examination.
- Students are needed to appear and pass the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the GGSIPU.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA): After completing or meeting the eligibility requirements listed below, applicants may apply for admission to the BCA degree program at JIMS, Rohini.
- Pass 10+2 or 12th or equivalent level with a minimum or aggregate of 50 percent marks.
- To create an opportunity for admission, applicants must have studied English, mathematics, computer science, or multimedia.
- The Common Entrance Examination (CET) of GGSIPU must be passed by the aspiring individuals for admission to the BCA program.
JIMS Rohini PG Admission
Academic session 2024 has begun for various PG courses in different specializations. JIMS Rohini PG Admission’s last date is 28 February 2024. The application form is now published at @www.jims.in for enrollment.
The postgraduate degrees and diplomas admission will open at JIMS Rohini for the 2024-26 cycle. The university has recently begun admission to the MCA, MBA, PGDM, PGDM in International Business, PGDM in Retail Management, and other programs. It is the right time to enroll in the JIMS Delhi postgraduate programs to avoid an upcoming couple of days in a rush.
Applicants are not required to use any other format than online to submit their applications for admission, which is accessible on smartphones, laptops, iPads, and desktop computers or so—which means they can do this from anywhere, whether traveling or out of the home.
Later, No applications will be accepted by the admission department. The most essential part of admission eligibility criteria for postgraduate programs is shared in the next section of this article.
JIMS Rohini PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
The admission criteria at JIMS Rohini for postgraduate programs are mentioned in the following sections.
PG Diploma in Management (PGDM): The PGDM program is accredited and approved by the NBA, and AICTE, admission is completely dependent on the criteria mentioned below.
- For admission, a Bachelor’s degree is a must with 50 percent marks.
- It is also recommended that every student’s bachelor’s degree should be passed from a well-known university.
- BBA, BBM, BTech, BHA, or BHM degree holders are preferred for admission to PG Diploma in Management.
Master of Computer Application (MCA): The Master’s degree program in computer applications is affiliated with GGSIPU, Rohini, admission is permitted upon the needed performance given below.
- Pass a BCA or Bachelor’s degree in CSE or equivalent level.
- A three-year bachelor’s degree in mathematics with a 50 percent aggregate score is needed for admission.
- MCA admission shall be permitted on the merit of NIT MCA CET (NIMCET).
PGDM in Retail Management: The admission opportunity to the Postgraduate Diploma in Management (Retail Management) happens upon the completion of the following criteria.
- Aspirants who have passed a BBA/BTech, BHM, or related degree are welcome to apply for the PGDM in Retail Management program.
- Graduates in other disciplines but related work experience can also apply for the Retail Management program.
Master of Business Administration (MBA): The door of admission to JIMS Rohini for a very popular advanced degree program—MBA—is open for those individuals who stand firmly upon the eligibility criteria given below.
- A three-year undergraduate degree in any stream (arts/commerce/science) is acceptable with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Applicants must pass any of the following; Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), or Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission to the MBA program.
JIMS Rohini Application Form 2024
Registration is published at the official website of JMIS Rohini. The expected last date to apply is 28 February 2024 for the JIMS Rohini Application form 2024. Students can fill out forms for MBA, MCA, BA, MCA, PG diploma, and many more available courses.
The application form for fresh enrollment in undergraduate and postgraduate programs at JIMS, Rohini will open. Interested applicants should visit jimsindia.org to get the online application form and submit it before the last date. The online application form submission fee for all programs except FPM is 1000 Indian rupees.
For FPM, it is advisable to deposit 2,000 Indian rupees for the successful submission of the application form. The payment process is not difficult at all but rather easy because aspiring individuals may pay the amount by using credit/debit cards, net banking, etc.
JIMS Rohini Admission Process
If anyone wants to learn how the admission process at JIMS Rohini generally works, then it is suggested that they check the instructions below.
- Log onto the jimsindia.org portal.
- On the top right, Click on “Apply Now”
- Proceed and fill in the registration form.
- Verify Email address to complete JIMS Rohini registration.
- Enter information in starred or mandatory fields.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the JIMS Rohini application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Download and save the receipt.
JIMS Rohini Entrance Exam
CMAT, MAT, CAT, NIMCET, and CET, are entrance exams that are acceptable for numerous courses such as MBA, MCA, BBA, and many other admissions. To apply for the entrance test students can visit the online portal to complete the required steps. Also, an applicant needs to meet the criteria.
JIMS Rohini Contact Details
- Address: 3 Near Rithala Metro Station Rohini Sector 5, Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110085
- Email ID: +91-9871097501
- Official Website: www.jimsindia.org
Some Other Best Private Universities
- Arunachal University Of Studies Admission
- ADTU Admission
- GLS University Admission
- Ashoka University Admission
- Baba Mastnath University Admission
- Amity University Ranchi Admission
- Presidency University Karnataka Admission
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University Admission
- ICFAI University Admission
- Desh Bhagat University Admission
- Bhupal Nobles University Admission
- Amity University Noida Admission
- Era University Admission
- JS University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- Graphic Era Hill University Admission
- University Of Patanjali Admission
- Anurag University Admission
- LPU Admission
- Kalinga University Admission
- PTSNS University Admission
- St Xaviers University Kolkata Admission
- PES University Admission
- Sikkim Manipal University Admission
- BML Munjal University Admission
- Flame University Admission
- Oriental University Admission
- Chandigarh University Admission
- Jain University Admission
- Manipal University Jaipur Admission
- Manipal University Karnataka Admission
- Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham Admission
- BITS Pilani Admission
- DTU Admission
- NIMS University Admission
- MIT Pune Admission
Be the first to leave a review.