The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) announced the result of its Ph.D. programme. The result has been declared for list two of the JNUEE & JRF category.
Appeared students can check the result by visiting the instructions mentioned below.
- Step 1: Open the browser, and visit the JNU website
- Step 2: press the admission button that appears above on the window
- Step 3: Then proceed, and click on the highlighted notification of Ph.D. results
- Step 4: Enter application number and date of birth followed by the text (captcha)
- Step 5: By clicking Log In button, the student will redirect to the result page
- Step 6: Check your result, and save the result for future regard
By visiting the official website of the JNU, the applicant would see several options been placed, such as JNUEE 2021 cut off, and Fee Payment for option.
These options shall help the students who have not been able to see or complete the mandatory task asked for in the Ph.D. programme.
Applicants shall acquire more information related to the programme, result, and further process by visiting the official website of the JNU.
Be the first to leave a review.