Kalinga University Admission 2022: 23 July 2022 was the last date to apply for Kalinga University PhD Admission 2022. The admission process will be based on the entrance test, which was held on 31 July 2022.
Kalinga University is a private educational institution established in 2013 and is situated in Raipur City. In 2020, the university received the title of Best Private University, centrally by ASSOCHAM. Nationally, it is known as the 8th Private University approved by UGC.
KU is focused on empowering the students by offering Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Programs for distance learning. Apart from degree courses, the university also serves the students through several diploma programs. Notably, the learners are facilitated with the scholarship and internship.
Kalinga University Trending Updates:
- NIRF Ranking 2021 placed Kalinga University among 150-200 universities.
- Kalinga University PhD Admission has been closed, and the last date for online application submission was 23 July 2022. The entrance exam will be held on 31 July 2022. For more details, visit here.
Kalinga University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kalinga University|
|Also Known As||KU|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Application||Merit & Entrance|
Village Kotni, near Mantralaya, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Kalinga University Admission 2022
Admission to UG, PG, and PhD courses at Kalinga University often begins in December. Entry to all the programs is granted through merit and entrance exam. Students need to fulfil the eligibility criteria required by the chosen program. Further, they have to appear for the KALSEE entrance test. To apply for admission, firstly, students have to register themselves for KALSEE. Further admission processes such as merit, counselling and document verification will happen after the declaration of the results.
Students can find various options among the courses available at Kalinga University. It includes UG, PG, PhD, and Diploma programmes categorized into the 12 disciplines: Engineering, Management, Computer Science, Commerce, Science, Fashion Design, Arts, Pharmacy, Interior Design, Education, Law, and Pharmacy. KALSEE entrance exam is mandatory for entire UG, PG and PhD programs.
Kalinga University UG Admission
The university offers a number of UG programmes, including B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, B.Des, and B.Com. There are courses in engineering, management, science, teaching, and law. Such programmes require candidates to pass the 10+2 test with a score of 50%.
Admission to the UG program at Kalinga University is based on both merit and entrance exam scores. Additionally, students must pass the KALSEE entrance exam, which is used to identify deserving candidates from a large pool of applicants. Candidates should score at least 50% on their entrance exams in order to be considered for the desired degree.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts (B.A) is a 3 duration program open for those who have completed Class XII from a reputed board. The total fees for BA range from Rs. 136250/-.
- B.Sc: To be eligible for B.Sc programs, students should have finished their Class 12th with relevant subjects from a valued university. However, for B.Sc (in Yoga), 12th pass out from any stream will be considered eligible. The fee for BA and B.Sc remains the same at Rs. 136250/-.
- BBA: For BBA, aspirants must have completed Intermediate in any field from a renowned university. Students have to pay Rs. 292250/- as the total fee for the BBA program.
- B.Tech: To pursue B.Tech from Kalinga University, one must have passed the 10+2 exam with 45% or above. Concerning the fee structure of B.Tech, it may cost Rs. 459250/-.
- BCA: Students with 10+2 education are considered eligible for seeking admission to BCA. For the program, the total tuition fee will be around Rs. 256250/-.
- B.Com: For Bachelor of Commerce, students must be 10+2 passed out with commerce subjects from a reputed board. Mainly, for B.Com (h), the total fee is near Rs.196250/-.
Kalinga University PG Admission
Postgraduate programs take 2 years as the course duration. Some of the courses along with the eligibility conditions and program fee has been briefly mentioned below:
- MA: For seeking entry to the MA program, one must have completed their Graduation from any field. As far as the fee is concerned, it ranges from Rs. 89,000/-.
- MBA: A graduation degree is required from a valued university for MBA admission. The total program fee is Rs. 373250/-.
- M.Tech: Those who have acquired B.Tech from a trusted university are considered eligible for a Master of Technology, which costs Rs. 169000/- at Kalinga University.
- MCA: One must hold BCA or any other equivalent degree from any authorized university. Students have to pay Rs.105000/- for the MCA program.
- M.Com: For M.Com admission, aspirants with a B.Com degree or equivalent shall be accepted by Kalinga University. Learners have to pay Rs. 89,000/- for the program.
Kalinga University PhD Admission
PhD Admission at Kalinga University has been closed; the last date to apply was 23 July 2022. The University offers PhD programs to eligible students who want to make their careers in research fields. Kalinga University Raipur admits students in more than 10+ disciplines for PhD programs.
Students who have obtained a master’s degree with 55% marks are eligible for registration, and 5% relaxation is given to the reserved category. Only online application forms will be accepted; the process of admission is divided into two stages- the entrance exam and the interview round. The registration fee for Kalinga University Admission for PhD programs is Rs 2000.
Kalinga University Admission Important Dates
|Application Form start||
2 May 2022
|Kalinga University PhD Admission last date||
23 July 2022
31 July 2022
To be announce
To be Scheduled
Kalinga University Application Form 2022
Kalinga University offers UG, Diploma, doctoral and PG programs and the 2022 admissions are open. Enrollment to the courses is through the KALSEE qualifying examination, and details about the test are available on this website: admission.kalingauniversity.ac.in.
Applicants are also required to complete an application form. The application form can be filled out or completed online on the university website. Admission is for national and international students.
Students must create an account on the admission portal in order to access the application form. The admission portals for international and national students are different. The links to the admission portal are listed below:
The registration link panels are different, but the data or information required on the panels are similar. Enter your first name, gender, middle name, date of birth, last name, mobile number, password, confirm password, and valid email address on the registration panels.
The last step of the registration process is to complete the captcha and press the submit button. Applicants who have completed the registration process will access the admission form.
- During the admission process, applicants must have a valid email id. Further communications are going to be through the email id.
- During the application process, you cannot change the email id.
- Register the email id and verify it through the generated link.
- For quick responses to your queries and enquiries, applicants must forward their questions through the KIIT-QMS(KIIT Query management System).
How To Apply for Kalinga University Admission?
- Applicants must create a new account on the Kalinga website.
- Complete the application form by entering data in the blank spaces or fields.
- Send the complete application form.
- An offer letter will be sent to the eligible applicants for the courses.
- Accept the offer letter and confirm your admissions if you are still interested in the courses.
- Complete the admission process.
- Mark sheets
- Provisional degrees
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Qualification certificate
- Passport size photography
- Category certificate
- PG degree
- UG degree
Kalinga University Entrance Exam 2022
Kalinga University takes the Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination, commonly abbreviated as KALSEE. Some of the key points about this entrance exam have been pointed out below:
- KALSEE exam is compulsory for all the programs offered under UG, PG and PhD levels.
- The examination will be in a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Objective Type Questions will be provided in the paper.
- For UG/ PG courses, the paper will have 90 questions, while for PhD, it will have 100 questions in total.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Students have to secure a minimum of 50% marks to qualify.
- The application fee for UG/PG programs is Rs. 1000/-, and PhD applicants are subject to pay Rs. 2,000/-.
Kalinga University Contact Details:
- Address: Kalinga University Kotni Near Mantralaya Naya Raipur– 492101 (CG) India
- Contact No.: 9907252100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kalinga University Official Website: https://kalingauniversity.ac.in
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Panjab University
- Purnea University
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
Be the first to leave a review.