Kalinga University Admission 2024: KALSEE is stand for Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination which conduct every year for admission to numerous UG and PG courses. Expected last date is 20 January 2024 for Kalinga University Courses Admission. through the official web portal @www.admissions.kalingauniversity.ac.in. Students can apply for BA, BCA, MBA, MCom, LLB, LLM, BEd, BPharma, BPEd, MLIS, MPharm, BLIS etc at Kalinga University.
For other courses, the university has started inviting applications for management, engineering, technology, computer science, science, law, pharmacy, interior design, etc., and affiliated courses. The closing date for admission into Kalinga University programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels will soon be shared on the website.
- The admission steps contain registration, verification, payment of fees, and submission of an application form to Kalinga University. The application form fee of Kalinga is not more than the amount of Rs 1,000/-.
- Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination (KALSEE) plays an important role in determining the admission of candidates to Kalinga University.
- Regular sessions of counseling of shortlisted candidates are used for admission to Kalinga University.
- The Kalinga University Admission portal is @admission.kalingauniversity.ac.in.
- The KALSEE Entrance exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT) for Kalinga University Admission 2024 which will contain MCQs.
- Kalinga University offers MA specializations such as Economics, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Political Science, Sociology etc. These all mentioned specializations are available for Kalinga University Admission 2024.
- Some integrated courses are also available, including BA LL. B, BBA LL. B and many more.
Note: Kalinga University Admission is still ongoing for the various UG and PG courses, The lats date to apply will be announced soon. Apply here
Kalinga University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Kalinga University|
|Also Known As||KU|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Application||Merit & Entrance|
Village Kotni, near Mantralaya, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Kalinga University Raipur Admission 2024
Kalinga University Admission 2024 is ongoing for various UG and PG courses and the last date is 20 January 2024 (tentative) for registration. Kalinga University offers many courses at UG and PG level such as BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, MA, MCom, etc. Selection for the process will be done based on merit and entrance exam.
Further, they have to appear for the KALSEE entrance test. To apply for admission, firstly, students have to register themselves for KALSEE. Further admission processes such as merit, counseling, and document verification will happen after the declaration of the results.
Students can find various options among the courses available at Kalinga University. It includes UG, PG, PhD, and Diploma programs categorized into the 12 disciplines: Engineering, Management, Computer Science, Commerce, Science, Fashion Design, Arts, Pharmacy, Interior Design, Education, Law, and Pharmacy. The KALSEE entrance exam is mandatory for the entire UG, PG, and PhD programs.
Kalinga University UG Admission
UG Application form portal is now open at Kalinga University. 20 January 2024 is the last date to apply for Kalinga University UG admission at @www.kalingauniversity.ac.in. Students can apply for various UG courses such as B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, B.Des, and B.Com courses at the basis of eligibility criteria.
Kalinga University offers a number of UG programs, including B.Sc, B.Tech, BBA, B.Des, and B.Com. There are courses in engineering, management, science, teaching, and law. Such programs require candidates to pass the 10+2 test with a score of 50%.
Kalinga University’s undergraduate program follows a competitive selection process that combines both merit and entrance examinations. Students are required to qualify for the KALSEE entrance exam, which identifies deserving candidates from a large pool of applicants. Achieving a minimum of 50% on the entrance exam is a requirement for admission into any degree program.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts (B.A) is a 3 duration program open for those who have completed Class XII from a reputed board. The total fees for BA range from Rs 136250/-.
- B.Sc: To be eligible for B.Sc programs, students should have finished their Class 12th with relevant subjects from a valued university. However, for B.Sc (in Yoga), a 12th pass out from any stream will be considered eligible. The fee for BA and B.Sc remains the same at Rs 136250/-.
- BBA: For BBA, aspirants must have completed Intermediate in any field from a renowned university. Students have to pay Rs 292250/- as the total fee for the BBA program.
- B.Tech: To pursue B.Tech from Kalinga University, one must have passed the 10+2 exam with 45% or above. Concerning the fee structure of B.Tech, it may cost Rs 459250/-.
- BCA: Admission process will be done based on the merit and entrance exam for BCA course. To be eligible for Kalinga University UG Admission 10+2 should be complete from a central or state board.
- B.Com: In order to get admission to a BCom degree students have to complete the 12th standard form the recognized board with at least a 50 percent score.
Kalinga University Admission for PG
Admission is now open for the various PG courses for the session 2024-24, and the last date to apply for Kalinga University admission is 20 January 2024. The university offers various PG-level programs such as MA, MBA, MCom, MCA, and so on. Postgraduate programs take 2 years as the course duration. Some of the courses, along with the eligibility conditions and program fee, have been briefly mentioned below:
- MA: For Admission into the MA program, one must have completed their Graduation from any field. As far as the fee is concerned, it ranges from Rs 89,000/-. English, Economics, Education, Geography, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology etc. specializations are available for Kalinga University Admission 2024.
- MBA: A graduation degree is required from a valued university for MBA admission. The total program fee is Rs 373250/-.
- M.Tech: Those who have acquired B.Tech from a trusted university are considered eligible for a Master of Technology, which costs Rs 169000/- at Kalinga University.
- MCA: One must hold BCA or any other equivalent degree from any authorized university. Students have to pay Rs 105000/- for the MCA program.
- M.Com: For M.Com admission, aspirants with a B.Com degree or equivalent shall be accepted by Kalinga University. Learners have to pay Rs 89,000/- for the program.
Kalinga University LLB Admission
Those students who complete their graduation or Postgraduation with a 45% score, Can easily apply for this LLB course. This course duration is a minimum of 3 years semester-based. Side by side, Kalinga University also offers BA LLB (Integrated) and BBA LLB courses. Students have to check the official website of the University.
Kalinga University Admission for PhD
PhD registration form will be available on the official website, and the application form fee is Rs 2000. PhD specialization in Botany, Bio-Technology, Chemistry, Commerce & Management, Education, Engineering, Geography, History, Law and many more. Students can take all PhD courses at the official website.
Students who have earned a master’s degree with 55% can apply for this PhD entrance, and the reserved category is given a 5% relaxation. There will only be online applications accepted, and there are two steps to the admissions process: the entrance exam and the interview round. Students must attend entrance to enrol PhD course. The application cost for PhD admission at Kalinga University is Rs 2000.
Entrance Exam Fee for PhD
Students who want to apply for PhD admission through KALSEE will have to submit the Kalinga University Admission form. The fee for the entrance exam held by the university is Rs. 2000. Students can submit the fee through an online transfer payment gateway.
Kalinga University Application Form 2024
Kalinga University offers UG, Diploma, and PG programs 2024 admissions process has started for the next academic session. Enrollment to the courses is through the KALSEE qualifying examination, and details about the test are available on this website: admission.kalingauniversity.ac.in.
A student can apply for UG/PG/Doctorate programs at Kalinga University by taking the Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination (KALSEE). Students can register online mode
Application forms can only be accessed by students with an account on the admission portal. Different admission portals are available for international and domestic students. The links to the Kalinga University Admission portal are listed below:
The registration link panels are different, but the data or information required on the panels are similar. Enter your first name, gender, middle name, date of birth, last name, mobile number, password, confirm password, and valid email address on the registration panels.
The last step of the registration process is to complete the captcha and press the submit button. Applicants who have completed the registration process will access the admission form.
Kalinga University Admission instructions-
- During the Kalinga University admission process, applicants must have a valid email id. Further communications are going to be through the email id.
- During the application process, you cannot change the email id.
- Register the email id and verify it through the generated link.
- For quick responses to your queries and inquiries, applicants must forward their questions through the KIIT-QMS(KIIT Query Management System).
How To Apply for Kalinga University Admission?
- Applicants must create a new account on the Kalinga website.
- Complete the application form by entering data in the blank spaces or fields.
- Send the complete application form.
- An offer letter will be sent to the eligible applicants for the courses.
- Accept the offer letter and confirm your admission if you are still interested in the courses.
- Complete the admission process.
Documents Required for Kalinga University Admission
- Mark sheets
- Provisional degrees
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Qualification certificate
- Passport size photography
- Category certificate
- PG degree
- UG degree
Kalinga University Entrance Exam 2024
Kalinga University takes the Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination, commonly abbreviated as KALSEE. Some of the key points about this entrance exam have been pointed out below:
- The KALSEE exam is compulsory for all the programs offered under UG, PG and PhD levels.
- The examination will be in a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Objective Type Questions will be provided in the paper.
- For UG/ PG courses, the paper will have 90 questions, while for PhD, it will have 100 questions in total.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Students have to secure a minimum of 50% marks to qualify.
- The application fee for UG/PG programs is Rs. 1000/-, and PhD applicants are subject to pay Rs. 2,000/-.
About Kalinga University
Kalinga University is a private educational institution established in 2013 and is situated in Raipur City. In 2020, the university received the title of Best Private University, centrally by ASSOCHAM. Nationally, it is known as the 8th Private University approved by UGC.
KU is focused on empowering students by offering Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Programs for distance learning. Apart from degree courses, the university also serves students through several diploma programs. Notably, the learners are facilitated with scholarships and internships.
Kalinga University Admission Contact Details
- Address: Kalinga University Kotni Near Mantralaya Naya Raipur– 492101 (CG) India
- Contact No.: 9907252100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kalinga University Official Website: https://kalingauniversity.ac.in
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Panjab University
- Purnea University
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
Be the first to leave a review.