Kalyani University Admission 2021-22: The Kalyani University started in 1960 and is located in West Bengal and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission (UGC). The NAAC awarded this University “A” grade. The University was ranked 86th among Indian universities by the NIRF in 2018 and between 101 and 150 in total. Kalyani University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate level Courses. Students can check more offered courses, as given below.
Kalyani University Department of Adult, Continuing Education and Extension Educations and the University Department of Engineering and Technological Studies is the Best Department of University. Kalyani University is well known for its lengthy process courses, which have a good teaching pattern. Students learn the courses with the assistance of faculty. There are also well-researched materials available for students.
Kalyani University Admission latest updates:
- The date for the Entrance Test for admission to the Ph.D. program session 2021-22 is 27 October 2021. Visit Here
- The last date for online application admission in Diploma in Health & Hospital Management (DHHM) session 2021-22 is 10 October 2021. Visit Here
Kalyani University Admission 2021 Highlights
|University Name||Kalyani University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||033 2582 8750|
|UG Courses||B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com.(Honours, General and Major)|
|PG Courses||M.Sc./M.A./ M.Com./M.F.A./MLIS/MRS/M.Ed./ M.P.Ed.|
|Address||University Road, Near Kalyani Ghoshpara Railway Station, District Nadia, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235|
|Location||District Nadia, Kalyani, West Bengal|
Kalyani University Admission 2021-22
The Kalyani University has courses for students applying for BA/B.Sc/B.Com, M.Sc/M.A./ M.Com/M.F.A/MLIS/MRS/M.ED./ M.P.Ed. Kalyani University has a demanding market course, Journalism & Mass Communication the system is evolving, and students have a keen interest in this course.
Kalyani University has eligibility criteria which says that students who want to join University for U.G. need to obtain at least 55% of marks in class 10th Class, for Graduates. Bachelor’s degree students must complete 12th class with at least 50% of marks, for Post-graduation students must complete graduation with 50% of marks.
Kalyani University Admission Process 2021-22
How to apply at Kalyani University Admission 2021-22?
- Click Register Online 2021
- Carefully read the important steps on the entry portal and click Continue.
- Register the required course details and specialties in the portal. Please include a correct email address as well as a phone number.
- Fill in any additional details requested on the entry form.
- Complete your application by submitting a fee from the SBI Payment Portal.
- General candidates must pay a fee of 400 Indian rupees, while SC/ST candidates must pay a fee of 200 Indian rupees.
Kalyani University Admission 2021-22 | Eligibility Criteria
- The students must be pass Graduate from recognized universities.
- Must be a secure minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree in the Master Degree in Language/Science/Social Sciences/Humanity.
- The B.Ed courses will be the duration of 2 academic sessions and having 4 semesters.
- the total seat in the fresh category student, 80% is meant for the students of the Kalyani University and 20 % for the students other than Kalyani University students.
Kalyani University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Asannagar Madan Mohan Tarkalankar College
- Haringhata Mahavidyalaya
- Hazi A.K. Khan College
- Jangipur College
- Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya
- Berhampore College
- Berhampore Girls’ College
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wide Area Campus
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best LibrariesGood Education
- Placements Record
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
Kalyani University Admission 2021-22 | Offered Courses
|Bachelor of Technology||4 Year|
|Master of Business Administration||2 Year|
|Bachelor of Physical Education||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Education||3 Year|
|Master of Science||2 Year|
|Master of Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Technology||2 Year|
|Master of Commerce||2 Year|
|Master of Rural Development & Management||2 Year|
|Master of Computer Applications||3 Year|
|Master of Fine Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Library and Information Science||2 Year|
|Master of Education||2 Year|
|Master of Physical Education||2 Year|
|Master of Philosophy||2 Year|
|Doctor of Literature||3 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma||2 Year|
|Diploma in Health and Hospital Management||1 Year|
Kalyani University Fee Structure 2021
Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]
Master of Arts [M.A]
Master of Technology [M.Tech]
Master of Commerce [M.Com]
Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]
Master of Rural Development & Management [MRDM]
Master of Fine Arts [MFA]
Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]
Master of Education [M.Ed]
Master of Physical Education [M.P.Ed]
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
Master of Business Administration [MBA]
Bachelor of Physical Education [B.P.Ed]
Master of Science [M.Sc]
Master of Philosophy [M. Phil]
Doctor of Literature [D.Litt]
Post Graduate Diploma
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University was approved by UGC.
Question: Which types of Courses are offered by the University?
Answer: University offers the UG, M. Phil, D.Sc/D.LITT, Ph.D. and Post Graduate Programs.
Question: How to the Application form?
Answer: Students can get the application form online on the official website of the university and offline mode.
Some Other Universities in West Bengal
- Address: University of Kalyani, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal-741235, India
- Phone: 2582-8750
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org