Kalyani University Admission 2022: Kalyani University is one of the top universities in India. Kalyani University offers admission in various UG and PG degrees in education, engineering, science, technology & management, arts & commerce, music & fine arts, and more. The NAAC awarded this University “A” grade.
Application Fees: The Registration fee is 400/- for the general or open category, and for the reserved category, the fee is 200/- rupees.
The applications are accepted in both modes, online and offline. Students are required to wait for the fresh academic 2022 session as the admission procedure will start in July. Students should check all the required details for the criteria for the admission intake.
As the UG and PG program admissions are undertaken through the merit scores, students must thoroughly check all important guidelines. All courses are well versed, and the teaching process is also very professional. Programs are well designed, and all students enrol in this university to get a qualitative education.
Kalyani University Trending Updates:
- Kalyani University Admission 2021-22 has been Closed and New Session will be Started Soon. To Check the Updates Click Here.
- Offline verification for all newly admitted students (M.A./M.Sc./M. Com). Click Here.
- The SVMCM Scholarship Renewal Period is from January to March 2022. (Source)
- The notification has been realized for admission through Online Counselling. (Source)
Kalyani University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kalyani University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com.(Honours, General and Major)|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Sc./M.A./ M.Com./M.F.A./MLIS/MRS/M.Ed./ M.P.Ed.|
|Address||Ghoshpara Railway Station, District Nadia, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235|
Kalyani University Admission 2022
Kalyani University will release its admissions for the academic year 2022 soon. This year, it will begin accepting applications for various academic degree programmes. B.Tech, B.A., and MBA are the main courses offered at the institute. The admissions process at Kalyani University varies depending on the course. Admission to some courses is determined by an independent entrance test, while admission to others is completely based on performance in the qualifying examination.
A variety of UG and PG programmes are available at KU. Students who have completed their 10+2 in any stream from a recognized institution are eligible to apply to UG programs. Candidates for PG Courses are required to hold a bachelor’s degree and have a grade point average of 60% or more.
Kalyani University UG Admission
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is a UG-level engineering course that takes 4 years to complete. Candidates with 10+2 in science stream from some known institutes can apply for this program at Kalyani University.
- B.PED: Students with a graduation grade from a known institute can submit a form for this degree at Kalyani University.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is a UG level degree programme. Students with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for admission to this degree at Kalyani University. After completing this degree one can easily make a career in the field of teaching.
Kalyani University PG Admission
- MA: Master of Arts is one of the most popular degree programmes offered by Kalyani University. Students with a bachelor’s degree in the field of Arts can apply for this course.
- M.Sc: Those students who have an interest in science and want to make a career in this field can opt for the master in Science degree offered by Kalyani University. Candidates with a graduation grade can submit the form for this degree.
- M.Tech: Master of Technology is a high-level engineering course offered in several streams at Kalyani University. The students with a B.Tech degree can submit the form for this degree. Candidates are also required to qualify GATE test to be entitled as eligible for admission to this master’s degree course.
Kalyani University Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||2 June 2022|
|Kalyani University Admission Last Date||20 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||15 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||22 July 2022|
2 August 2022
11 August 2022
Kalyani University Application Form 2022
Kalyani University offers UG and PG courses for the admission and also the process of the application requires that students should check their eligibility criteria and should fill all the mandatory details asked in the application form like personal details, qualifications or details related to contact are required to check and fill up carefully.
The Application form is available for both mode online and offline, due to covid only online mode is made suitable.
The Admission for all programs are closed and if any students need any update or details check the official website of the university.
How To Apply For Kalyani University Admission?
- Open Kalyani University’s official website.
- Click Register Online 2022
- Carefully read the important steps on the entry portal and click Continue.
- Register the required course details and specialities in the portal. Please include a correct email address as well as a phone number.
- Fill in any additional details requested on the entry form.
- Complete your application by submitting a fee from the SBI Payment Portal.
- General candidates must pay a fee of 400 Indian rupees, while SC/ST candidates must pay a fee of 200 Indian rupees.
Kalyani University Entrance Exam 2022
Kalyani University Entrance Exam is specifically for admission in PG courses only. The master’s degree courses provided after passing this exam are MCA, MBA, M.Com, M-Tech, and MSc. One time a year this University level entrance test is conducted. This University is the only organizing and conducting organ for this exam. Through this admission test, the University sets a sieve for screening candidates. It has provided an online method to submit the respective applications using the University’s online site which is https://www.klyuniv.ac.in.
As this entrance exam is designed for different so its syllabus will not be the same for all courses. The University will conduct the paper in varying patterns. In all cases, the mode for conducting the exam will remain physical. The distribution of marks in the test paper is such that 1 mark is for each question and with no negative marking. Each qualified student for the entrance exam will then be called for an interview.
UG Admission Tests
- BTech courses admission will be based on scores from the WBJEE entrance examination.
- The university announced that the university will conduct an entrance examination for courses such as BPEd, BEd, and BSc. The qualifying test will be conducted after the application process is complete. The dates and related information will be posted on this website.
- For courses that were not mentioned above, the admission will be based on the merit of the last qualifying degree.
PG entrance examinations
- Kalyani University will conduct a qualifying test for MSc, MCom, MPEd, MTech, Med, MFA, MRM, and MLibSc.
- MBA applicants must have scorecards from EMAT/MAT/CAT/JEMAT/CMAT.
- The university admission guidelines state that all the MCA applicants must have scorecards from the JECA national entrance examination.
PhD and Mphil entrance examinations
- The university offers various PhD and MPhil courses. The admission is based on an entrance test conducted by the university admission committee.
- The university entrance test is the Kalyani University Research Eligibility Test(KURET), EEARP, or KURAT.
- Applicants that have passed NET/SET/SLET/GATE will be exempted from the Kalyani University Eligibility Test.
Kalyani University Course Admissions
|M.A. in Bengali|
|MA Public Administration|
|P.G. Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism|
|P.G. Diploma in Environment Management|
|Bridge Course in Bengali|
|Bridge Course in English|
|Bridge Course in History|
|Bridge Course in Political Science|
Kalyani University Admission Fee Structure 2022
Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]
Master of Arts [M.A]
Master of Technology [M.Tech]
Master of Commerce [M.Com]
Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]
Master of Rural Development & Management [MRDM]
Master of Fine Arts [MFA]
Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]
Master of Education [M.Ed]
Master of Physical Education [M.P.Ed]
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
Master of Business Administration [MBA]
Bachelor of Physical Education [B.P.Ed]
Master of Science [M.Sc]
Master of Philosophy [M. Phil]
Doctor of Literature [D.Litt]
Post Graduate Diploma
About Kalyani University
The Kalyani University started in 1960 and is located in West Bengal and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission (UGC). The NAAC awarded this University “A” grade. The University was ranked 86th among Indian universities by the NIRF in 2018 and between 101 and 150 in total. Kalyani University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate level Courses.
The admission criterion is different for different disciplines. KU will soon announce admission for the 2022 year. One can get a detailed admission guide from the university’s website.
Kalyani University Affiliated Colleges List
- Asannagar Madan Mohan Tarkalankar College
- Haringhata Mahavidyalaya
- Hazi A.K. Khan College
- Jangipur College
- Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya
- Berhampore College
- Berhampore Girls’ College
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wide Area Campus
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teachers and Students
Kalyani University Contact Details:
- Address: University of Kalyani, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal-741235, India
- Phone: (033) 2582-8750
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com
- Kalyani University Official Website: https://klyuniv.ac.in.
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for Kalyani University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.