Kerala University Admission 2024: Kerala University is situated in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The admissions session, 2024, will start admission for UG courses from 10 May 2024. This process will be closed on 15 June 2024. The admission round for PG courses will begin on 20 June 2024 and will close on 20 July 2024.
The university has been approved by UGC, NCTE, and AICTE. There are almost 22 colleges affiliated with Kerala University. The application cost for general candidates is INR 500, and for SC/ST candidates is INR 250. It offers multiple UG, PG, and Doctoral courses. A few of its courses include BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Voc, MA, MSc, M.Com, and M.Voc. Admissions in almost each of these courses is based on merit.
Note: Kerala University New UG Courses have been launched for session 2024-25: BA English, BSc Chemistry, BSc Mathematics, BSc Physics, BSW, BCom, BCom Computer Application, BSc Physics, BVoc, & more. Check here
Kerala University Courses Admission 2024
- BA Eligibility: At least a 10+2 qualification is required that must also be from a recognized institute. The score of candidates in the last exam must be over 50%.
- B.Com Eligibility: Selections of candidates in this course are based on merit and last exam score. The last academic qualification of candidates must be 10+2 in commerce.
- B.Voc Eligibility: Each candidate must have at least 10+2 in any stream of study. The score of candidates in previous exams must be above 45%.
- MSc Eligibility: At least a BSc must have been completed from a known institute. Candidates’ last exam scores should be more than average.
- MA Eligibility: Each candidate who applies to this course must have at least a BA degree with an almost 50% score. Its admission is not based on the entrance exam.
Application Fee: The application fee is 500/- for the general category, and for the reserved category, the fee is 250/- rupees. For the PG programs, the fees for the general category are 600/- rupees and for the reserved category is 300/- rupees.
- kerala university UG admission 2024 will be based on class 12 grades, excluding BTech.
- Kerala University PG admission in 2024 will be made by taking the admission test.
- Applying to Kerala University can be done through the Internet.
- Based on their intermediate grades, Kerala University admits students to its BA, BSc, BFA, BPEd, BPA, and BTech programs.
- For BTech entrance, the university requires KEAM results.
- Students preparing to study law at Kerala University must take the KLEE exam first, then apply to the school.
- A university-based admission exam is required for all PG programs.
- The university conducts a doctorate admissions test that students should pass to get into the course.
Kerala University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Kerala University|
|Type of University||State University|
UGC (University Grant Commission)
|Offered UG Courses||
|Offered PG Courses||
Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034
Kerala University Admission 2024
The applications are available at the official web portal, the eligible and interested applicants can download and apply for admission before the last date.
The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs. Courses are offered like BSc, BCom, BTech, MCom, MSc, MBA, and many others at the UG and PG levels. www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in 2024 can be accessed by students who want to apply for UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses at Kerala University. Students can also check the University of Kerala Prospectus 2024 for more details through the official website.
Kerala University UG Admission
The University UG Admission will be given through numerous counseling rounds. For several UG courses, Kerala University conducts an entrance test. Students can apply for admission to the BEd course till 20 July 2024 at the official site.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate-level engineering program offered by Kerala University. Candidates who hold 10+2 with science subjects from some known institute can apply for this course. Students also need to score good marks in entrance exams conducted by the university.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level degree program that takes 3 years to complete. Students with 10+2 from some known institutes can apply for this course. The admission process will be based on merit scored by the students at the bachelor’s level.
- BBA: Students who have completed 10+2 with 50% marks or more can apply for this program. Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the most popular programs offered by this university.
- BA: Kerala University offers this bachelor’s degree course to students who have completed their 12th standard from the recognized board with at least a 50 percent score. Students will learn about humanities subjects. selection will be done based on the merit and entrance exam.
- BSW: Bachelor of Social Work is a UG degree offered by Kerala University. The duration to complete the course is 3 years. To be eligible for admission to BSW course, students should have 12th passed from any recognized board. The admission will be accepted through the entrance exam.
Kerala University BEd Admission
The university accepts application forms through its official site. Students are eligible to apply after completing bachelor’s degree course by a recognized university. There is no upper age limit for admission into the BEd course. The application form fee for the BEd course at the University of Kerala is Rs 600 for the general/SEBC candidates and Rs 300 for the SC/ST candidates.
Kerala University BCom Admission
Bachelor of Commerce is a UG course with a duration of 3 years. Students who want to enroll for the BCom course at Kerala University should have 12 passes with commerce stream subjects from a recognized board. A minimum of 50 percent marks are also required in the 12th class. Admission to the BCom course will be based on the merit list criteria.
Kerala University PG Admission
Kerala University offer courses like MA, MCom, MSc, MCA, etc for Kerala University PG admission. Selection will be based on the entrance exam and merit score for session 2024. Application forms can be submitted online at the official site.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a PG-level degree program. Students with a 50% or above score in their graduation degree can apply for this program.
- M.Sc: This course is offered in streams such as Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. Students who have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field can apply for admission to this program. The previous degree must be from any well-known institute in order to be eligible for this course.
- MCA: Masters of Computer Applications is a PG-level degree program that is usually taken by students who want to make a career in the Information technology field. Students with a 50% or above score in their bachelor’s degree can apply for this course.
Kerala University MTech Admission
MTech course admission is based on the scorecard of the entrance exam at the University of Kerala. Also, if students have no valid GATE score, the University itself conducts an entrance test for MTech courses. The registration fee for general/SEBC students is Rs 600 and for SC/ST students, it is Rs 300.
Kerala University MBA Admission 2024
Master of Business Administration is a postgraduate-level program offered by Kerala University. It provides management education through its various affiliated schools, and it has an Institute of Management in Kerala, providing MBA programs in many batches.
The students who want to be admitted to this program need to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant stream. The admission will be based on merit scored by the students in the qualifying entrance exam. www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in 2024 is the website where students can apply for MBA Admission at Kerala University.
Kerala University PhD Admission
For the academic year 2024, Kerala University PhD Admission was open for session 2024-25. Online application forms are available at @keralauniversity.ac.in. Candidates who meet the requirements for admission for full-time or part-time research leading to a PhD degree. Kerala University PhD Admission 2024, students can check through the official website.
Kerala University Application Form 2024
Application forms for Kerala University UG and PG courses will be done online and offline, Students who wish to apply must fill them out with the correct information.
Registration requires you to log in with your email address and password. Once you have logged in, click ‘APPLY NOW‘. The registration form will be available for you to fill out. The registration form should be filled out in block letters.
Your name, date of birth, father’s name, course, category, address, and academic scores are required. Please ensure that all the details you have provided are accurate and complete. Kerala University will reject registration forms with missing or incorrect information.
How To Apply For Kerala University Admission 2024?
- Go to Kerala University’s official website https://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in/ and carefully read all admission-related documents.
- Go to the admissions page and select your preferred course application.
- You must first create an online account before proceeding with the application form; after creating an account, log in to your account for further procedure.
- Fill in the required information, take a photo, sign your name, and upload the necessary documents (if required).
- When successfully applied for admission, generate your challan form and pay the bank fee as per your course offered.
- Candidates for another postgraduate program must take the University’s Entrance Exam.
- Copy of application form.
- Filled admission form.
- 10th certificate copy
- 10Th Mark sheet copy.
- 12th certificate copy.
- 12th Mark sheet copy.
- Graduation certificate copy.
- Graduation Mark sheet copy.
- SC/ST certificate copy (If applicable).
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- OEC/SEBC caste candidates’ income certificate (if applicable)
- BPL certificate (If applicable).
- Allotment memo provided by Kerala University.
Kerala University Entrance Exam 2024
Kerala University entrance exam is necessary to crack by students who wish to study at KU. For a wide range of PG and UG degree programs, KU conducts an entrance exam. Each year the exam is conducted in an offline mode which means the exam is a pen-paper-based test.
This year, KUEE will also be conducted in the same manner for different degree programs. Every year the registrations for KUEE start in May and this year also started in the same month. There is a link https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in By using this students can submit their online registrations.
In the KU entrance exam, the number of questions remains unchanged and is 100 each year. With the offline mode, students are given 2 hours as the time allowed for the paper. Both the descriptive and MCQ-type questions will be part of the exam. The language of the paper is English. The test is necessary for courses such as MSc, MA, M.Ed., MCJ, M.Com, and so on.
Kerala University Result
Students registered in UG/PG programs and appeared in semester exams of BCA, B.Voc, BSW, BMS, BSc, B.Ed, BA, MBA, MSc, MA and M.Com can check their respective program results online at https://keralauniversity.ac.in. By providing the necessary information, candidates may view and download the Kerala University Results. Candidates can review all the information and obtain the results.
How To Download Kerala University Result?
The steps to check the KU Result online are described below. Students can adhere to the instructions.
- Students must first go to Kerala University’s website at @keralauniversity.ac.in.
- Check the “Announcement” section on the KU Homepage.
- Click on the KU Results link.
- Various course results links will be on the screen.
- Candidates must choose their specific course result.
- KU Semester Result for your course will be displayed.
About Kerala University
Kerala University was founded in 1937, and it is a state university located in Kerala. All courses at Kerala University are well-researched and are taught by well-qualified professionals, and students have access to a variety of courses from arts, commerce, and science streams.
Kerala University Course Admissions
BA (Bachelor of Arts)
BArch (Bachelor of Architecture)
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)
BEd (Bachelor of Education)
BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts)
BPEd (Bachelor of Physical Education)
BSc (Bachelor of Science)
BSW (Bachelor of Social Work)
BTech (Bachelor of Technology)
BVoc (Bachelor of Vocational Courses)
LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
LLM (Master of Laws)
MA (Master of Arts)
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
MTech (Master of Technology)
MVA (Master of Visual Arts)
MEd (Master of Education)
MPA (Master of Performing Arts)
MPEd (Master of Physical Education)
MPlan (Master of Planning)
MCJ (Master of Communication and Journalism)
MCom (Master of Commerce)
MSc (Master of Science)
MSW (Master of Social Work)
MTA (Master of Tourism Administration)
Kerala University Placement Cell
The placement Cell is functioning in the university to assist its candidates to get a handsome job after their program has been completed. The PC is trying to make strong interlinking between a highly reputed organization or corporate sector. You will get a good salary package after being placed in the company. Many of National or Multinational companies will visit the campus to hire students.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Maruti Suzuki
- Kotak Mahindra
- HDFC Bank
Kerala University Contact Details:
- Address: University of Kerala Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034
- Phone: 0471 238 6228
- Kerala University Official Website: https //admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
Other Best Universities in Kerala-
Be the first to leave a review.