Khallikote University Admission: Admission for PG Vacant Seats Programme at Khallikote University is ongoing, And the last date for application submission is 10th November 2022. All eligible students can apply for admission by visiting the official website of the university.
Khallikote University Trending Updates:
- Admission For PG vacant Seat are ongoing From 4th November , And the last date of application Submission is 10th November 2022. (Source)
Khallikote University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Khallikote University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0680 222 9667|
|UG Courses||BBA, BCA, B.Sc, BA, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Other Courses||M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Address||Sundar Nagar, Brahmapur, Odisha 760001|
Khallikote University Admission
The last date to apply for Khallikote University Admission 2022 may be 31 August 2022. It provides PG courses in Economics, Biology, Media, and Management. Some of the courses include MSc in Biosciences, M.Sc in Bioinformatics, MLIS, MA in Economics and Management, and MBA programs (Travel & Tourism Management and Mass Communication). The 2021 admission is closed, and the university is expected to start the 2022 admission soon. The dates and information relevant to the admission will be posted on this website. The admission process will be online on the university site: www.kud.ac.in.
Khallikote University UG Admission
Admissions for the UG admission of 2022 are now closed. Students will be able to begin the next session soon. In addition to offering Science, Commerce, Arts, and Self-Finance courses, Khallikote University offers a range of specializations in Science, Commerce, Arts, and Self-Finance. For admission to UG courses excluding BEd, candidates must have a 10+2 from a recognized board of high school education. The majority of UG courses last three years.
Khallikote University PG Admission
The university will be offering admission to all the courses mentioned above. The general eligibility criteria required is a bachelor’s degree relevant to the PG stream you want to enrol in. Admission to the PG programs is based on entrance examination scores.
The university will use scores from entrance examinations to make the merit list. Students who have identical scores in the entrance examinations will be based on marks from the last qualifying level. The university requires different entrance examinations for the PG courses, and students have to check the entrance test required for the PG course before they apply.
- M.Sc Biotechnology: Students who wish to pursue this course must have a graduate degree from a Science stream. They can be graduates from Chemical Science, Physical Science, Agriculture and Biological Science streams. They should have completed the 10 + 2 + 3 pattern. The university also states that applicants must have at least 50% on their Class 10 + 2 final examinations. All the applicants must have completed Class 10 + 2 from Biology.
- M.Sc Biosciences: Applicants must have a BSc in Biotechnology/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany. The minimum cut-off mark is 50%. Applicants who also have Biology Honors in Grade 10 + 2 and professional. courses(BE/MBBS/BTech/BHMS/BPharm) are accepted. Entrance Examinations: CPET(SAMS Odisha) and CUCET.
- M.Sc Bioinformatics: Applicants must have a BSc in Biotechnology/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany. The minimum cut-off mark is 50%. Applicants who also have Biology Honors in Grade 10 + 2 and professional. courses (BE/ MBBS/ BTech/ BHMS/ BPharm) are accepted. Entrance Examinations: CPET (SAMS Odisha) and CUCET.
- MBA Business Economics: Graduates with at least 50% can apply. They will be required to pass any of these qualifying tests MAT/CAT/OJEE/CPET(SAMS Odisha)/CUCET.
- MLIS: Graduates with at least 50%. Graduates from the Arts stream with at least 45% scores should have done Library. Science as a Core/Elective/Hons subject. BLib & Inf.sc/BLib with at least 45% marks. Entrance Test: CPET(SAMS Odisha) and CUCET.
Khallikote University Application Form
The University takes admission based on CUCET and CPET entrance tests. After the declaration of the result, the list of qualified candidates will be published on the university website. The eligible students will be invited for online/offline counselling. University will provide an intimation letter to the students at the time of counselling. Students need to pay the application fee at the time of counselling cum Admission and the list of original documents to be verified during admission.
Fill out your first name, last name, mother’s name, father’s name, email address, mobile number, category (ST/SC/OBC-NCL/GEN/EWS), date of birth, gender, and disability. After completing the registration process, log in to the website to fill out the admission form.
After filling out the admission form, the page will direct you to a payment gateway. Pay your admission fee using credit cards, net banking, or debit cards. The admission fee is INR 700/-.
How to Apply for Khallikote University Admission?
- Students need to visit the University Website http://www.kub.ac.in/
- Click on the Admission Section, and the admission page will be open.
- Applicants need to click on the Online application form link.
- First, students need to register themselves and log in again.
- After logging in, the application form will be open.
- Fill out the application form with personal details, academic details, contact details, etc.
- Upload the required documents like photo, signature, mark sheet, address proof, etc.
- Pay the Application fee of Rs.600/- through net banking, Credit/Debit card.
- Print the confirmation slip for future references.
The cost of the application form is INR Rs 600. The Payment will be only in an online mode such as Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking because the college will not accept any DD from any Bank.
Examination Conduct Rules
- No candidate shall leave the Examination Hall before the expiry of one hour after the commencement of the Examination. Temporary absence from the hall for more than 5 minutes is a violation of examination rules and discipline. Such a candidate will be punished as the Principal deems it proper.
- The candidates should bring their identity cards and admit cards to the Examination positively. Any person found impersonating in the examination hall will be handed over to the law and order authorities to be dealt with under the provision of Cr.P.C.
- Candidates should not create any noise or disturbance in the hall or misbehave with the invigilators. Such cases will be seriously viewed, and it may amount to summary expulsion from the Examination.
Khallikote University Course Admissions
|Courses Offered in UG/PG Programmes|
|Course||Year Started||Level||Mode||Fees||Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered in UG Programmes|
|Courses Offered in PG Programmes|
|M.Sc Comp. Sc.||2002||PG||Self Fin.||20000||CT|
|MCA||1997||PG||Self Fin.||20000||Through OJEE|
|PG in Anthropology||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Botany||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Chemistry||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Commerce||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Computer Science||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Economics||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Education||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in English||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Geology||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Hindi||–||PG||–|
|PG in History||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Mathematics||–||PG||–||–|
|PG in Oriya||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Philosophy||–||PG||–|
|PG in Physics||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Political Science||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Statistics||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Telugu||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Zoology||–||PG||–||–||–|
|Courses Offered in M.Phil Programmes|
|Courses Offered in M.Phil Programmes|
|M.Phil in Anthropology||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Botany||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Chemistry||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Commerce||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Computer Science||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Economics||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Education||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in English||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Geology||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Hindi||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in History||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Mathematics||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Oriya||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Philosophy||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Physics||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Political Science||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Statistics||–||M.Phil||–||—|
|M.Phil in Telugu||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Zoology||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|Courses Offered in Diploma Programmes|
Khallikote University Colleges
- Khallikota (Autonomous) College
- Sashi Bhusan Rath Government Women’s College
- Government Science College
- Binayak Acharya College
- Gopalpur College, Gopalpur
Khallikote University Vision
- Complete automation in administration, Proper information transfer
- Online/OMR based continuous evaluation test
- Campus drive and placement cell
- Unitary University status
- Prominent Research centre in South Orissa
- E-governance, use of ICT tools in the examination, Admission, evaluation, and publication of result
- E-library with INFLIBNET
- Opening of self-financing courses with industry tie-up and entrepreneurship development program
Khallikote University Facilities
- ICT Infrastructure
- Indoor Games
- Teaching Tools/Aids
- Land & Buildings
- Teaching & Learning
Khallikote University Prospectus
Khallikote Autonomous College has been one of two premier educational institutions in South Odisha for more than a century. Academically, it has made a name for itself at the national level. There are five colleges at the university
- Khallikote College, Berhampur
- Sashi Bhusan Rath Government Women’s College, Berhampur
- Government Science College, Chhatrapur
- Binayak Acharya College, Berhampur
- Gopalpur College, Gopalpur.
The Khallikote Autonomous College, Berhampur, diverse backgrounds unite to translate the dreams and objectives of this college into an atmosphere of warmth care, and togetherness. The college which came into being in 1961 has played a leading and innovative role.
Khallikote University is in Madanpur, Brahmapur, Odisha. It was established in 1963 and affiliated with the UGC. It provides courses at UG, PG, and doctorate levels. It has BCA, BBA, M.Phil., MA, MCom, M.Sc, and many more courses.
University shows a keen interest in art and culture courses and has introduced programs that can enhance students’ personalities. Diploma short-term courses are also designed in a way where students can get in-depth knowledge of the course. The university will soon announce admission for the new sessions 2022-23.
Khallikote University Contact Details:
- Address: Berhampur, Ganjam Odisha, India
- Tel :– 91-680-2229667
- Email:– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Khallikote University Official Website: www.kub.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Is the University UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, University is UGC approved.
Q: When was University Established?
Ans: University was established in 2015.
Q: What courses does the university provide for admission?
Ans: University offers the M. Sc. in Biosciences and Bioinformatics, MBA, Master Master in Mass Communication and Media Technology, Master in Library and Information Science, MBA in Travel and Tourism Management, Master in Natural Resources Management and Geo-informatics Courses.
Q: Does the University provides the Placement?
Ans: Yes, University provides the Placement.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Khallikote University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Some Top Universities in Odisha-
- Rama Devi University
- odisha state open University
- Gauhati University
- Khallikote University
- Sambalpur University
- Berhampur University
- Ravenshaw University
- Fakir Mohan University
- Gangadhar Meher University
- Utkal University
Be the first to leave a review.