Khallikote University Admission 2024: The application form is available at @www.kuu.ac.in for Admission. Students also can opt here BEd, BA, BBA, BCom, MSc, MLIS, MA, etc at this University. Admission to Khallikote University for various designed programs under science, business, education, commerce, information technology, language, and so on.
There will be numerous choices in the following manner, e.g., BBA, BEd, MCA, and more, based on the hi-tech learning module to improve the standard education of students. Applicants are advised to apply for Khallikote University courses offline. The university’s designated centers are where you can pick up offline applications.
- Khallikote University Admission fee for a degree, and PG Courses respectively differs. To know the fee for each and every course at Khallikote University applicants may climb to the established section of the article.
- The merit list will be periodically used to grant admission to the Khallikote University courses.
- Khallikote University Admission to the MCA course relies on OJEE performance.
Note: Khallikote University has closed the admission portal for the session 2023-24, and the end date was 18 October 2023.
Khallikote University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Khallikote University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0680 222 9667|
|UG Courses||BBA, BCA, B.Sc, BA, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Other Courses||M.Phil, Ph.D|
|Address||Sundar Nagar, Brahmapur, Odisha 760001|
Khallikote University Admission 2024
Khallikote University provides PG courses in Economics, Biology, Media, and Management. Some of the courses include MSc in Biosciences, M.Sc in Bioinformatics, MLIS, MA in Economics and Management, and MBA programs (Travel & Tourism Management and Mass Communication).
The dates and information relevant to the admission will be posted on this website. The admission process will be online on the university site: www.kud.ac.in.
Khallikote University UG Admission
Registration will start soon for all available online portals. Students will be able to apply for the next session soon at @www.kuu.ac.in. In addition to offering Science, Commerce, Arts, and Self-Finance courses, Khallikote University offers a range of specializations in Science, Commerce, Arts, and Self-Finance. For admission to UG courses excluding BEd, candidates must have a 10+2 from a recognized board of high school education. The majority of UG courses last three years.
BBA: Those students who pass their 12th with a 40% score, can apply at BBA Khallikote University Admission. In this course, students learn about Financial Accounting, Retail Management, Marketing, HRM, Insurance Management etc.
BCom: it is a PG-level course with 3 years of minimum duration. In this course, students learn about accountancy, Financial Accounting, Financial Systems, Taxation, Business Management etc at Khallikote University.
BA: Khallikote University offers BA courses with lots of specialisation. The program duration is 3 years to 6 years at this University. BA Hindi, BA English, BA History, BA Philosophy, BA Economics etc are the top courses available for those with a 12th degree. After this BA course, students can apply good career scopes according to their specialisation which they take while admission.
BSc: Bachelors of Science
Khallikote University BEd Admission
Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate course in the field of education. The duration to complete the course is 2 years. Khallikote University Admission to the BEd course will start soon. A student with bachelor’s degree from any UGC-approved university is eligible to apply for admission. A minimum of 50 percent marks is also required.
Khallikote University PG Admission
The university will be offering admission to all the courses mentioned above. The general eligibility criteria required is a bachelor’s degree relevant to the PG stream you want to enroll in. Admission to the PG programs is based on entrance examination scores.
PG Courses Admission will be based on an entrance exam and after the entrance test, Khallikote University discloses the Cut-off. Apart from that, UG degree is required for applying for PG courses in any field or stream. Some of the best courses at Khallikote University are listed below the section.
- M.Sc Biotechnology: Students who wish to pursue this course must have a graduate degree from a Science stream. They can be graduates from Chemical Science, Physical Science, Agriculture, and Biological Science streams. They should have completed the 10 + 2 + 3 pattern. The university also states that applicants must have at least 50% on their Class 10 + 2 final examinations. All the applicants must have completed Class 10 + 2 from Biology.
- M.Sc Biosciences: Applicants must have a BSc in Biotechnology/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany. The minimum cut-off mark is 50%. Applicants who also have Biology Honors in Grades 10 + 2 and professional. courses(BE/MBBS/BTech/BHMS/BPharm) are accepted. Entrance Examinations: CPET(SAMS Odisha) and CUCET.
- M.Sc Bioinformatics: Applicants must have a BSc in Biotechnology/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany. The minimum cut-off mark is 50%. Applicants who also have Biology Honors in Grades 10 + 2 and professional. courses (BE/ MBBS/ BTech/ BHMS/ BPharm) are accepted. Entrance Examinations: CPET (SAMS Odisha) and CUCET.
- MBA Business Economics: Graduates with at least 50% can apply. They will be required to pass any of these qualifying tests MAT/CAT/OJEE/CPET(SAMS Odisha)/CUCET.
- MLIS: Graduates with at least 50%. Graduates from the Arts stream with at least 45% scores should have done the Library. Science as a Core/Elective/Hons subject. BLib & Inf.Sc/BLib with at least 45% marks. Entrance Test: CPET(SAMS Odisha) and CUCET.
- MA: M.A. in Mass Communication and Media Technology is one of the top specializations at Khalikote University. Those students who have a 45% score in Ug degree (BA, BBA in MC or any relevant degree) easily can opt for this MA. Khalikote University also conduct CUCET and CPET entrance for MA Admission Selection.
Khallikote University Application Form 2024
Khallikote University Admission is based on CUCET and CPET entrance tests. After the declaration of the result, the list of qualified candidates will be published on the university website. The eligible students will be invited for online/offline counseling. University will provide an intimation letter to the students at the time of counseling. Students need to pay the application fee at the time of counseling cum Admission and the list of original documents to be verified during admission.
Fill out your first name, last name, mother’s name, father’s name, email address, mobile number, category (ST/SC/OBC-NCL/GEN/EWS), date of birth, gender, and disability. After completing the registration process, log in to the website to fill out the Khallikote University Admission form.
After filling out the admission form, the page will direct you to a payment gateway. Pay your admission fee using credit cards, net banking, or debit cards. The admission fee is INR 700/-.
How to Apply for Khallikote University Admission?
- Students need to visit the Khallikote University Admission Website http://www.kub.ac.in/
- Click on the Admission Section, and the admission page will open.
- Applicants need to click on the Online Khallikote University Admission form link.
- First, students need to register themselves and log in again.
- After logging in, the application form will be open.
- Fill out the application form with personal details, academic details, contact details, etc.
- Upload the required documents like photo, signature, mark sheet, address proof, etc.
- Pay the Application fee of Rs.600/- through net banking, Credit/Debit card.
- Print the confirmation slip for future reference.
The cost of the application form is INR Rs 600. The Payment will be only in an online mode such as Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking because the college will not accept any DD from any Bank.
Examination Conduct Rules
- No candidate shall leave the Examination Hall before the expiry of one hour after the commencement of the Examination. Temporary absence from the hall for more than 5 minutes is a violation of examination rules and discipline. Such a candidate will be punished as the Principal deems it proper.
- The candidates should bring their identity cards and admit cards to the Examination positively. Any person found impersonating in the examination hall will be handed over to the law and order authorities to be dealt with under the provision of Cr.P.C.
- Candidates should not create any noise or disturbance in the hall or misbehave with the invigilators. Such cases will be seriously viewed, and they may amount to summary expulsion from the Examination.
List of Khallikote University Courses Admissions
|Courses Offered in UG/PG Programmes|
|Course||Year Started||Level||Mode||Fees||Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered in UG Programmes|
|Courses Offered in PG Programmes|
|M.Sc Comp. Sc.||2002||PG||Self Fin.||20000||CT|
|MCA||1997||PG||Self Fin.||20000||Through OJEE|
|PG in Anthropology||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Botany||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Chemistry||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Commerce||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Computer Science||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Economics||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Education||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in English||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Geology||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Hindi||–||PG||–|
|PG in History||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Mathematics||–||PG||–||–|
|PG in Oriya||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Philosophy||–||PG||–|
|PG in Physics||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Political Science||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Statistics||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Telugu||–||PG||–||–||–|
|PG in Zoology||–||PG||–||–||–|
|Courses Offered in M.Phil Programmes|
|Courses Offered in M.Phil Programmes|
|M.Phil in Anthropology||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Botany||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Chemistry||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Commerce||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Computer Science||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Economics||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Education||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in English||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Geology||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Hindi||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in History||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Mathematics||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Oriya||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Philosophy||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Physics||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Political Science||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Statistics||–||M.Phil||–||—|
|M.Phil in Telugu||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|M.Phil in Zoology||–||M.Phil||–||–||–|
|Courses Offered in Diploma Programmes|
Khallikote University Colleges
- Khallikota (Autonomous) College
- Sashi Bhusan Rath Government Women’s College
- Government Science College
- Binayak Acharya College
- Gopalpur College, Gopalpur
Khallikote University Vision
- Complete automation in administration, Proper information transfer
- Online/OMR-based continuous evaluation test
- Campus Drive and placement cell
- Unitary University status
- Prominent Research center in South Orissa
- E-governance, use of ICT tools in the examination, Admission, evaluation, and publication of result
- E-library with INFLIBNET
- Opening of self-financing courses with industry tie-up and entrepreneurship development program
Khallikote University Facilities
- ICT Infrastructure
- Indoor Games
- Teaching Tools/Aids
- Land & Buildings
- Teaching & Learning
Khallikote University Prospectus
Khallikote Autonomous College has been one of two premier educational institutions in South Odisha for more than a century. Academically, it has made a name for itself at the national level. There are five colleges at the university.
- Khallikote College, Berhampur
- Sashi Bhusan Rath Government Women’s College, Berhampur
- Government Science College, Chhatrapur
- Binayak Acharya College, Berhampur
- Gopalpur College, Gopalpur.
The Khallikote Autonomous College, Berhampur, has diverse backgrounds that unite to translate the dreams and objectives of this college into an atmosphere of warmth care, and togetherness. The college which came into being in 1961 has played a leading and innovative role.
Khallikote University is in Madanpur, Brahmapur, Odisha. It was established in 1963 and affiliated with the UGC. It provides courses at UG, PG, and doctorate levels. It has BCA, BBA, M.Phil., MA, MCom, M.Sc, and many more courses.
University shows a keen interest in art and culture courses and has introduced programs that can enhance students’ personalities. Diploma short-term courses are also designed in a way where students can get in-depth knowledge of the course. The university will soon announce admission.
Khallikote University Contact Details:
- Address: Berhampur, Ganjam Odisha, India
- Tel :– 91-680-2229667
- Email:– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Khallikote University Official Website: www.kub.ac.in
Some Top Universities in Odisha
- Rama Devi University
- Odisha State Open University
- Gauhati University
- Khallikote University
- Sambalpur University
- Berhampur University
- Ravenshaw University
- Fakir Mohan University
- Gangadhar Meher University
- Utkal University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Khallikote University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.