KKHSOU Admission 2022: 21 June 2022 is the last date to apply for Masters’s degree 2nd semester 2022. Students must visit the official website and fill out the application form before the last date.
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University was established in the year 2005 and is located in Guwahati, Assam. The University Grants Commission affiliated it with the University in the year 2009. In addition to undergraduate and graduate programs, KKHSOU University also provides diploma programs. The university is designed for students who wish to enrol in open learning programs.
- Students need to check all the required eligibility criteria for the admission procedure. For the basic guidelines and instructions, students need to follow the official link of the admission portal- KKHSOU. The Entrance fee of the KKHSOU is 1000/- rupees.
- This University offered admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and also PhD. Courses like BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, MA, M.Com, MBA, and M.Phil, Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication, Diploma in Library and Information Science Course.
- Candidate selection for UG programs is based on GPA or qualification exam scores.
MBA enrollment is based on MAT or KKHSOU-CET scores.
- Admissions to other PG courses are merit-based.
- Admission to PhD and MPhil programs is determined by UGC-NET, SET, JRF, and KKHSOU-CET scores.
- Eligibility criteria for the under-graduation program require 10th and 12th class completion from a recognized board.
- For post-graduation candidates are required to complete a graduate degree.
- For the diploma courses, students need to complete 10th class.
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University has courses that are generic in study structure and follow a very basic pattern that is understandable by students. Some diploma courses are also well researched by keeping all market points of view for a static growth and consistency in study pattern is very popular of this University.
KKHSOU Trending Updates:
- 21 June 2022 is the last date to apply for KKSHOU Admission 2022 to the 2nd semester of PG courses. Click here
- The last date of KKHSOU UG Admission 2022 2nd semester is 27 June 2022. Apply now
- Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University has released the results of various courses. Click here to access it now.
- The official website of Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University has published a list of qualified PhD students. Selected candidates are advised to complete the admission process by 12 March 2022. Click here
- Applications are open for 3rd-semester master’s degree winter 2021. The last date to apply was 05 April 2022. Click here to apply.
- KKHSOU is accepting applications for degrees of 3rd & 5th Semester Admission 2021. 27 February 2022 is the last date to apply online. Click here
- The last date to submit the application form for the KKHSOU PhD entrance test was 18th January 2022, and the exam date was 30th January 2022. (Source)
KKHSOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University – KKHSOU|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0361 223 5971|
|UG Courses||BBA, BCA MSW, B.Com, BMC, BA|
|PG Courses||MCA, M.Sc IT, MMC, MSW, MBA, MA,|
|Address||Housed Office Complex, Guwahati-Shillong Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam 781006|
|Location||Dispur, Guwahati, Assam|
|Founded||29 September 2005|
KKHSOU Admission 2022
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University offers certificates, diplomas, UG, PG, PG diplomas, MPhil, and PhD courses through distance learning. The university uploads the assignment question papers on the university’s official site, and the answers must be handwritten.
The assignments are posted on the official site after completing the admission process. Students must write the assignments offline and submit the answers before the due date. The last date is usually before the start of the final examination, and the answers must be submitted to the designated study centre.
When you submit the answers to the study centre, collect a receipt and keep it for future consideration. The assignments can also be submitted online on this website. The university announced that all students who fail to submit assignments would not receive their results.
Eligibility Criteria for KKHSOU Admission
- Candidates for BBA must pass their 10+2 exams (in any subject) from a UGC-recognized board.
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Mathematics is required from a UGC-accredited college or university in order to enrol in the BCA program.
- Those who did not choose math or computer programming in the 10+2 are still eligible for the program, but they must also select three more courses from the institute’s recommended list.
- Polytechnic Diploma holders are also eligible for admission.
- The student is required to have a Polytechnic Diploma, regardless of their field of study, if they do not meet the above requirements.
KKHSOU UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate level programme offered by KKHSOU in many specializations. BA is a 3 years long duration course, and students, after completing their 12th, can apply for admission to this course. The previous study must be obtained from any recognized board of education in India.
- BCA: Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University offers a BCA programme in various disciplines. The students are required to have cleared 10+2 with mathematics as the main subjects and can apply for admission. The admission will be based on merit scored by the students in the last examination.
KKHSOU PG Admission
- MBA: At least a score of 55% on the average basis is mandatory for students to obtain a previous qualification of BBA.
- M.Com: Candidate applied for M.Com, need to have B.Com with minimum 50% score and passed from as known University.
KKHSOU Admission Important Date
|Application form Start||21 May 2022|
|End date of application form||21 June 2022|
|Merit List||30 June 2022|
|Counselling||30 July 2022 onwards|
KKHSOU Application Form 2022
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University is known for the UG, PG, and Diploma courses for admission the application form for the admission process is available for online mode and students need to first check the eligibility criteria, and filing details are mandatory may it be personal details or academic questions all blocks are mandatory to fill.
The admission process for all the courses ended in October 2022. For further details students need to check the official website and programs for 2022 will be started in a few months. Also, we will be updating any updated university releases.
How to Apply For Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University Admission?
- For online registration, applicants must go to the official website of the company.
- Before filling out the online application form, carefully read all of the instructions.
- Candidates must complete the registration form.
- Next, log in and fill in all your information.
- Continue to choose your favourite curriculum and learning base.
- Load important documents after successfully completing the above steps.
- Finally, pay by debit or credit card where convenient.
- Xth Class Marksheet
- XIIth Class Marksheet
- Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
KKHSOU Entrance Exam 2022
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) provides admissions to students who apply for its various courses through an admission test. It conducts a Common Entrance Test Known as KKHSOU-CET. The University approaches all students by conducting this test on a national level. Primarily this entrance exam is conducted for providing PG admission, whereas UG admission is merit-based. Students can visit http://www.kkhsou.in, which is the official web page of KKSHOU, to apply for any course through this test.
The well-known PG course for which KKSHOU-CET is mandatory is MBA. If any candidate has qualified MAT/ CAT for MBA, they are not required to appear in this entrance test. It is expected that this year’s test will be conducted in online mode. Excluding negative marks, students are given one positive mark for each right answer. There will be 100 total questions in MCQ form and a total of 100 marks.
KKHSOU Course Admissions
- BA -Assamese
- BA- Economics
- BA- Education
- BA- English
- BA- History
- BA- Philosophy
- BA- Political Science
- BA- Sanskrit
- BA- Sociology
- MA -Assamese
- MA- Education
- MA- English
- MA- Political Science.
- MA- Sociology
- M.Sc IT
- MA- Economics
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Diploma in Sanskrit Learning
- Diploma in Yoga (Kayayogi)
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Business Manag
Some Other Universities in Assam
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University Facilities
- JNAN TARANGA
- GRIEVANCES REDRESS
- DIGITAL LIBRARY
- TEA WORLD
- School of Humanities.
- School of Science.
- School of Social Science.
- School of Professional Studies.
Importance of KKHSOU Assignments
- The assignments are compulsory and are a part of the KKHSOU teaching curriculum.
- The responsible faculty will evaluate the assignments, and the evaluation comments will be sent back to the students.
- The university will check all the assignments and verify them before considering them.
- The marks of the assignments are sent to the KKHSOU controller of the examination.
- The assignment contains 50 marks.
- It contributes 20% to the final grade.
Important Guidelines To Follow.
When writing your assignments, keep the following in mind.
- Answer all the questions. Incomplete assignments will be awarded poor grades.
- Answer the questions of the assignments after studying the material in the SLMs.
- Write the assignment using your own words, and do not type the answers. The university accepts handwritten assignments only.
- Your answers must be brief and precise.
KKHSOU Contact Details:
- Address: Housefed Office Complex, Guwahati-Shillong Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam 781006
- Phone: 0361 223 5971
- KKHSOU Official Website: www.kkhsou.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about KKHSOU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.