KKHSOU Admission 2024: Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University is the most prominent institute in India and Located in Assam. It is offering various UG, PG and PhD programs through admission season 2024. KKHSOU has a great network of centres in Assam; it has about 100 study centres and 300 Faculty members.
KKHSOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University|
|Mode of Education||Distance Education|
|Courses Offered||BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Tech, MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Phil & Ph.D and more.|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, MBA, MBBS, BA, BCA, BBA|
|Mode of Admission||Online and offline|
|Selection Criteria||Merit Based and Entrance Examination|
|Entrance Exam||MAT or KKHSOU-CET for MBA; UGC-NET or SET or JRF or KKHSOU-CET for Ph.D. and MPhil|
|Placement||KKHSOU is open university, it does not offer placements.|
|University Type||State Open University|
|University Website||KKHSOU Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 with 50% marks|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks|
It also holds the approval of UGC and also affiliations with other universities in India. KKHSOU offers many UG and PG programs, but some popular programs are BA, BCom, BCA with research, and BSc IT with projects. MCOm, MSc and MCA.
KKHSOU Courses Admission 2024
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Eligibility: KKHSOU offers BA programs in multiple specializations. The minimum eligibility for this program’s admission is 10+2 education with 50% marks. And its enrollments are merit-based.
- BBA Eligibility: The BBA program at this open institute is offered on the basis of merit; no entrance exam will be conducted. Applicants with 10+2 education can apply for this program.
- BSc IT Eligibility: it is one of the popular UG courses in computer science at KKHSOU. Its enrollments are also merit-based, and eligibility is 10+2 with a 50% mark minimum.
- MA (Master of Arts) Eligibility: MA at this uni provided in numerous specializations. The minimum eligibility is having a BA degree in a selected specialization with 45% marks. The admission process is based on the score of KKHSOU CET.
- MCom Eligibility: Minimum eligibility for KKHSOU’s MCom program is having a BCom degree completed with at least 45%. University-based CET will be conducted for admissions.
KKHSOU Admission 2024
The University will initiate the admission process on www.kkhsou.ac.in. Admission to all the offered courses will be given based on merit score. The students who completed their 12th and Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board or University are eligible to apply for KKHSOU Admission.
Admission to KKHSOU will be given based on merit score into the UG, PG, Diploma, and Doctoral courses, the applicants need to fulfill all the eligible criteria as per Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University Prospectus. The University admission process will be completed online/offline mode through the official portal.
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University offers certificates, diplomas, UG, PG, PG diplomas, MPhil, and PhD courses through distance learning. The university uploads the assignment question papers on the university’s official site, and the answers must be handwritten. For KKHSOU Admission to any UG or PG course, their eligibility criteria should match their desired program. Students will get selected based on the entrance test and merit score.
KKHSOU Eligibility Criteria
In the below points KKHSOU eligibility criteria are mentioned, those students should read them before applying.
- Candidates for BBA at KKHSOU Admission must pass their 10+2 exams (in any subject) from a UGC-recognized board.
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Mathematics is required from a UGC-accredited college or university in order to enroll in the BCA program.
- Those who did not choose math or computer programming in the 10+2 are still eligible for the program, but they must also select three more courses from the institute’s recommended list.
- Polytechnic Diploma holders are also eligible for KKHSOU admission.
- The student is required to have a Polytechnic Diploma, regardless of their field of study, if they do not meet the above requirements.
KKHSOU UG Admission
Admission to undergraduate courses at Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University will be initiated on July, 2024. Students will be given numerous opportunities in certificate, diploma, and degree programs at the bachelor’s level.
The most astonishing undergraduate-level programs at the university comprise a Certificate in Nursery Management, Certificate For Security Personnel, Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, Diploma in Human Resource Management, BA in English, BA in Education, BA in Journalism and Mass Communication, and so on.
Candidates can view the list of most preferred degree programs at the Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University, along with the eligibility criteria, fee structure, and numerous other prerequisites.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA): It is absolutely necessary for applicants to pass with a 10+2 or equivalent examination. The background must be related to mathematics or computer science to be considered for admission. Anyone with a Diploma from Polytechnic in any branch of Engineering is also eligible for admission to the BCA degree program. A four-year or eight-semester course in BCA requires a first-semester fee of INR 5000. The total course fee is INR 40,000.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English: One of the most sound programs when it comes to knowledge of literature, and linguistics is a BA in English. The course of a 4-year duration can be applied by anyone who has a strong grasp of the English language at the school level. Keen students must have passed 12th with a major in English. The first semester and total fees for the BA in English degree program are INR 3,490 and INR 27,920, respectively.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in History: The degree program of BA in History for eight-semester (four-year) is available with a total fee of INR 28,920. Anyone is welcome for admission to a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in history based on the success of the 12th level. The success of the BA degree program in History allows graduates to seek a career in academics, administration, and museums.
KKHSOU PG Admission 2024
The new session of enrollment for the postgraduate programs in July 2024 will bring forth tremendous options for graduate students. Students can explore PG degree programs like MA in Assamese, MA in English, MA in Economics, MA in Political Science, MA in JMC, MCM, MBA (UGC and AICTE recognized), and so forth.
Eligiblity criteria for taking admission to KKHSOU PG degree programs, along with numerous other significant information, are provided ahead in the pointers.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): A postgraduate degree program in MBA comprises unlimited seats with no requirement of an entrance test. The two-year or four-semester PG-level program has a first-semester fee of INR 15,000. The best thing about the KKHSOU MBA program is that it is UGC and AICTE-approved.
- Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science: The UGC-approved PG degree program in MA in Political Science at KKHSOU requires a BA or BA in Political Science degree program. The total fee for the Master of Arts in Political Science degree program is INR 32,360.
- Master of Commerce (MCom): The advanced degree program of Master of Commerce at Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University is surprisingly available for any stream candidates. The per semester fee for the MCom degree at this extravagant university is INR 5,590.
KKHSOU PhD Admission 2024
Interested applicants who want to apply must hold a master’s degree course from a recognized university and obtain at least 55% marks. KKHSOU admission may done on the basis of the entrance exam. The duration of the PhD program is 3 years, including coursework, and a maximum of 6 years. The final selection for doctoral programs will be made based on performance in the entrance test and viva.
There are some of the best PhD specializations offered by KKHSO University which is mentioned below:
- PhD Management Studies
- PhD Education
- PhD Sociology
- PhD Assamese
- PhD English
- PhD Political Science
KKHSOU Application Form
The applicants can submit the application form at www.kkhsou.ac.in for BA, BCom, MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, or BCA, program application before the last date for the KKHSOU Application form. Side by side, Interested students also can check out more details about KKSHOU PhD Admission at the official portal.
The state-open university is inviting aspirants to submit applications for various undergraduate and postgraduate programs such as BA, BCA, BCom, MA English, MA Assamese, MBA, and so on. The KKHSOU application fee is INR 500.
How to Apply For KKHSOU Admission?
For admission to KKHSOU is mentioned below, Interested applicants must read out before applying.
- Open the KKHSOU admission window- @adm.kkhsou.ac.in
- Select a prospectus or information brochure accessible in the top left corner of the page.
- Prepare needed documents and other essentials before proceeding to the online application form.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button just in front of the course to begin the admission process.
- Create an account by entering basic or primary information.
- Log in with the username and password.
- Enter personal details and other mandatory details.
- Select program,
- Upload required documents.
- Preview and pay the fee online.
- After successful online form submission, kindly download the receipt.
- X Class Marksheet
- XII Class Marksheet
- Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
How to download the KKHSOU Admission receipt?
To download the KKHSOU Admission receipt, students must follow the below-given steps:
- First, visit the official portal of www.kkhsou.in online admission.
- Click on the Intermediate Semester Admission Option.
- A new window will appear, Select your desired course offered at Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University.
- Fill in all the details, and make a payment.
- Now after payment, the admission receipt will appear. Download it for future aspects.
KKHSOU Entrance Exam
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU) provides admissions to students who apply for its various courses through an admission test. It conducts a Common Entrance Test Known as KKHSOU-CET. The University approaches all students by conducting this test on a national level.
Primarily this entrance exam is conducted to provide PhD and PG admission, whereas UG admission is merit-based. Students can visit http://www.kkhsou.in, which is the official web page of KKHSOU, to apply for any course through this test.
The well-known PG course for which KKHSOU-CET is mandatory is MBA. If any candidate has qualified MAT/ CAT for MBA, they are not required to appear in this entrance test. It is expected that this year’s test will be conducted online mode. Excluding negative marks, students are given one positive mark for each right answer. There will be 100 total questions in MCQ form and a total of 100 marks.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University uploaded the result in the first week of June. Semesters 1 and 2 students of PGDCA, MBA, MA, BA, MA (Sociology), BBA, BCA, BSc, and D.El.Ed can check results online on the KKHSOU website. Officials will release the marks Sheet following the release of the KKHSOU Result.
What Is the Procedure for Checking KKHSOU Result Results?
Students of KKHSOU should follow the below steps for the Result.
- Students can see KKHSOU results online. So in the first step visit www.kkhsou.in.
- KKHSOU homepage will appear. Where you have to go to the “Examination Section”
- In the examination portion, there will be two tabs. One for notices and the other for Results. Selecting the “Results” tab is required.
- The next step is to pick the course of study after selecting the results.
The result of the KKHSOU course will appear on the screen.
KKHSOU Course Admissions
- BA -Assamese
- BA- Economics
- BA- Education
- BA- English
- BA- History
- BA- Philosophy
- BA- Political Science
- BA- Sanskrit
- BA- Sociology
- MA -Assamese
- MA- Education
- MA- English
- MA- Political Science.
- MA- Sociology
- M.Sc IT
- MA- Economics
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Diploma in Creative Writing in English
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Diploma in Sanskrit Learning
- Diploma in Yoga (Kayayogi)
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Business Manag
Some Other Universities in Assam
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University was established in the year 2005 and is located in Guwahati, Assam. The University Grants Commission affiliated it with the University in the year 2009. In addition to undergraduate and graduate programs, KKHSOU University also provides diploma programs. The university is designed for students who wish to enrol in open learning programs.
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University Facilities
- JNAN TARANGA
- GRIEVANCES REDRESS
- DIGITAL LIBRARY
- TEA WORLD
- School of Humanities.
- School of Science.
- School of Social Science.
- School of Professional Studies.
KKHSOU Contact Details:
- Address: Housefed Office Complex, Guwahati-Shillong Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam 781006
- Phone: 0361 223 5971
- KKHSOU Official Website: www.kkhsou.in
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question: What are the courses provided at KKHSOU?
Ans: At this university various courses at the level of UG, PG, and Phd, with multiple specializations.
Question: Who can get admission at KKHSOU?
Ans: There are various courses offered at the Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University. For Admission to any course, applicants have to complete their eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Question: Can we apply for online admission at KKHSOU?
Ans: Yes, Students can submit their application from through online mode on the official site.
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about KKHSOU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.