KMCUAF University Admission 2022: The KMCLU Admissions process for 2022-23 is expected to begin nearly in the month of August. Students who are eligible for admission can begin the admission process by filling out an application form released on the admission portal of the university’s website.
Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University also known as Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University (KMCLU) was founded on October 1, 2009, and is associated with the University Grants Commission. It provides BA, BBA Hons, and PhD programmes at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels. Students can look at the list of courses available below.
The KMCUAF university has an ongoing January session admission process. The January admission is for the upcoming new semester string in late January. The university is offering admission for regular and self-finance courses. Interested students must visit the university to apply for admission.
The university has announced that the admission will be based on entrance examination scores. The university will use scores from UP-JEE for B.Ed admissions and UP-SEE for MBA admissions.
Registration fees: The university has announced that students have to pay an admission fee during their application process. The unreserved or general students have to pay INR 300, and the reserved or special students have to pay INR 150.
KMCLU Lucknow Trending Updates:
- KMCUAF Admissions for sessions 2022-23 will start in the month of August 2022. Visit here
- The University has extended the examination date from 27/01/2022 to 09/02/2022, due to Covid. (Source)
KMCLU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0522 277 4041|
|Address||Sitapur-Hardoi Bypass Roa, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226013|
|UG Courses||B.B.A., B.A. (Geography)|
|PG Courses||M.Sc. (Mass Communication), M.B.A.|
|Founded||1 October 2009|
KMCUAF University Admission 2022
A simple way to get admission is first to visit the university website and then click on the application form for the admission 2022 link. After that, the admission form will display on the computer screen, and students can take a printout. The Admission form is available in both formats like online and offline modes. The admission form costs INR 1,000 for General/OBC Category students and INR 500 for SC/ST category students.
KMCLU Lucknow UG Admission
- B.Sc: Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University offers Bachelor of Science degrees in many specializations, including Physical education. Candidates are required to pass the 12th board examinations from any reputed board with a PCM stream. Final admission will take place according to merit scored by the students in the qualifying examination.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate-level degree program. KMCLU offers BA in English, Economics, History, Political Science, Hindi, etc. Applicants must have scored at least 50% in 12th grade from any recognized educational board in India.
KMCUAF University Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Application Form ends||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit List||4th Week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
3rd week of August 2022
KMCLU Lucknow Application Form 2022
Admission to KMCUAF courses is through a registration form. Students interested to pursue a course at KMCUAF University must fill out the form to be considered for admission. The registration form can be completed online or offline.
Students can choose which way is comfortable for them to submit the registration form. The registration form is posted on the university website. The link to the website is www.uafulucknow.ac.in.
Students must visit the site and fill out the registration form before submitting it. Submit the duly filled registration forms along with relevant documents. The university has announced the registration guidelines which every applicant must follow during registration.
- Registration of many courses must be done separately on different registration forms. The registration forms can not be transferred from one course to another.
- Applicants must submit self-attested documents.
- The university requires students to submit the original migration and transfer certificate during the counselling session.
- Before filling out the registration form applicants must read the prospectus and check the eligibility criteria. Apply to the courses you fulfil the required eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must fill out the registration form in their handwriting and sign it.
- The registration fees paid through IPO will not be accepted.
- The admission committee will not refund the registration fee.
- Applicants must post coloured passport size photos.
- Students applying for reservation and relaxation must attest to photocopies of the valid certificate.
How To Apply for KMCLU Admission?
- Visit the university’s official site: www.uafulucknow.ac.in.
- Please fill out the form and submit or download the form and submit it to the university office campus.
- Use this address: The Registrar, Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University, Sitapur- hardoi Bypass road, Nera IIm, Lucknow, PIn – 226013.
- Pay the registration fee online or through a demand draft address to the finance Officer, Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti language University, Lucknow and it is payable at Lucknow.
- The registration fee for UG, PG, and PhD courses is INR 300 for general students and INR 150 for reserved categories. Diploma applicants must pay INR 100.
How to avoid registration form rejection
Follow the tips listed below to avoid your registration form from being rejected or cancelled:
- Upload xerox copies and photographs relevant to the registration process.
- Do not send more than one registration form for the same program.
- Registration forms must be sent and received by the admission committee before the deadline. Registration forms posted through registered post, courier services and speed post received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applicants must submit a duly filled registration form. Incomplete registration forms will be canceled.
- The registration form that qualifies for cancellation under the university clause number 2.6 will be canceled. Before sending the registration forms read clause number 2.6 from the prospectus.
KMCUAF University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physical Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Arabic)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.B.A. (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism Management)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Persian)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Physical Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
KMCLU Lucknow Admission Fee Structure 2022
|Journalism & Mass Communication||₹ 56,800|
|Foreign Language||₹ 29,600|
|Social Science||₹ 33,200|
|Area Studies||₹ 29,700|
|Cultural Studies||₹ 29,700|
|Indian Language||₹ 34,600|
KMCLU Lucknow Admission Key Highlights
- The KMCUAF board of admission has started a Choice Based Credit Systems (CBCS) on BCA and B.Sc programs.
- The university is offering regular and professional courses at an affordable fee.
- KMCUAF University has installed a scholarship cell to assist in searching and applying for government scholarships.
- The university has also established a career counselling cell to help students make wise career choices.
- Language labs were installed on the university campus to teach students communication skills.
KMCUAF Contact Details:
- Address: Sitapur-Hardoi Bypass Roa, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226013
- Phone: 0522 277 4041
- KMCUAF University Official Website: https://kmclu.ac.in
Some other universities-
- Jammu University Admission
- Annamalai University Admission
- Bharathiar University Admission
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for KMCUAF University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.