KSKVKU Admission 2022: 30 August 2022 is the last date for submitting online applications for UG, PG & other offered course admissions 2022. The Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University has open admission to some of its programs. It has UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, and PhD courses. The university will soon out the admission dates for the admission in the sessions 2022-23. It offers B.Com, MBBS, PG Diploma in Human Resource Management, etc., and many more courses. Students can check all the details like Courses, Fees, Contact Details, and Many More, Given Below.
The regular admission for UG (B.Ed. BBA, BA, BSc, etc.), PG (MBA, MCom, MA, MSc, etc.), and PhD (English, education, etc.) are closed. The university runs separate admission for Diploma and Certificate courses.
Below is a list of all the live admissions at KSKVKU university.
- UG and PG courses vacant seat admission
- Certificate course in Jyotish(basic)
- Certificate program in Yoga
- Certificate course in Spoken Sanskrit (Basic/Advanced)
KSKVKU Trending Updates:
- Admission forms for UG, PG & PhD courses for the session 2022-23 will soon be available at the university. Visit here.
- Press Notification on 31-01-2022. Click Here
- Exam date change notification. Click Here
KSKVKU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||02832 235 001|
|UG Courses||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc., B.C.A, B.B.A, B. Ed, LL.B, B.S.W, B. Journalism, B.P.Ed, B.Ed. (Special), B.Sc. (Nursing)|
|PG Courses||M.A, M.Com, M.Sc., M.S.W, M.B.A, M.B.A. (Integrated), M.Sc, M.P.A, M. Ed, M. Phil|
|Other Course||M.B.B.S, PhD, B.E, B.Pharm|
|Address||Near Changleshwar Mahadev Temple, Mundra Road, Kachchh Dist., Bhuj, Gujarat 370001|
|Location||Kachchh Dist., Bhuj, Gujarat|
KSKVKU Admission 2022
Students interested in the UG and PG vacant seats admission have to register and fill out the application from the university’s official site. To access the application form, you can follow this direct link.
The application process for the certificate courses is offline, and students have to download the application form and fill it out. The direct links for the forms are the Certificate course in Jyotish, the Certificate course in Spoken Sanskrit, and the Certificate program in Yoga. Check the course fees on the application form.
Admission to UG and PG courses is based on entrance test scores. Students have to clear entrance examinations from NEET and GSET.
Registration fees: The KSKVKU university requires all its students to pay an enrollment fee during application. The enrollment fee is INR 500.
KSKVKU UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate degree that takes a minimum of three years to achieve. Students can earn a BA in many different subjects at KSKVKU. To be considered for admission, candidates must have completed their 12th grade in any stream with at least 50% marks.
- B.Sc: Students who dream to make their career in the field of science can choose this Bachelor’s degree program. B.Sc. degrees are undergraduate degrees that take three years to complete. For this program, students must have completed their 12th class in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths/Biology as the main subjects.
KSKVKU PG Admission
Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University offers PG programmes in a variety of specialities. The application form for enrolling in courses can be found on the university’s website. Before applying for admission to a course, a student must have completed UG level studies at an institution recognized by the UGC.
A student must achieve at least a 50% aggregate score to be eligible for admission at the KSKVKU. MA, MSW, MBA, MCom, MSc, and MEd programs are available for admission.
KSKVKU Admission Important Date
|Application form Start||10 July 2022|
|Last date to apply||30 August 2022|
|Admit Card||5 days before the exam|
|Date of Entrance test||25 July 2022|
|Answer Key||28 July 2022|
|Result||10 August 2022|
|Merit List||18 August 2022|
|Counselling||25 August 2022|
KSKVKU Application Form 2022
The KSKVKU offers admission to UG, PG, and research courses. The registration process for these courses starts in June and ends in July. The University provides different registration forms for different programs. Although the registration forms are different, the registration process is the same.
The registration process is online on the university’s official website. Applicants must log on the university site to fill out the registration form. The steps listed below will guide you to complete the registration form.
How To Apply For KSKVKU Admission?
Below are the steps to follow to fill out the registration form of all of the KSKVKU registration forms:
- Applicants must log on to the KSKVKU Admission portal.
- Select the option Admission Notice.
- Navigate to the Admission Tab, it is under the “students corner”.
- Click the option Online Application.
- Places fill out the form with the required details.
- Attach the scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- The university releases the guideline regarding the addition of forms and fee payment after the applicants have acquired the registration form.
- Applicants must keep the Confirmation slip and fee receipt for future use.
Applicant must submit the registration form along with the documents mentioned below:
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste certificate(SC/OBC/ST)
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- For EBC students should submit the certificate of economic backwardness.
- Non Creamy layer Certificate which is valid(for SEBC/OBC)
- Certificate for Differently abled students
KSKVKU Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)|
|Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)|
|Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) –|
|Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P. Ed.)|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed. (Special))|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. (Nursing))|
|Master of Arts (M.A.)|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)|
|Master of Science (M.Sc.)|
|Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)|
|Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.)|
|Master in Business Administration (M.B.A. (Integrated))|
|Master of Science (Computer Application & Information Technology) M.Sc. (CA & IT) (Integrated)|
|Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)|
|Master in Education (M.Ed.)|
|Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.)|
|Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery (M.B.B.S.)|
|Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application (PGD CA)|
|Post Graduation Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)|
|Doctor in Philosophy (Ph.D.)|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.)|
KSKVKU Affiliated Colleges List 2022
|Government Engineering College, Bhuj –Kachchh|
|Manibhai Valji Ramani & Manilal Punjabhai Ramani Arts College, Nakhatrana –Kachchh|
|Ratanshibhai Khimjibhai Khetani Commerce College, Nakhatrana –Kachchh|
|Dada Dukhayal College of Education, Adipur –Kachchh|
|Dr. H R Gajwani College of Education, Gandhidham-Kachchh|
|Veeraytan Institute of Pharmacy, Mandvi – Kachchh|
|Tolani Institute of Commerce, Adipur- Kachchh|
|Muktajivan Swamibapa Mahila Arts & Commerce College, Bhuj – Kachchh|
|Baba Nahar Singh Indraprastha Mahavidyalaya, Anjar – Kachchh|
|College of Special Education, Anjar – Kachchh|
|Shri R. R. Lalan College of Arts & Science, Bhuj – Kachchh|
|Sheth Dosabhai Lalchand Law College, Bhuj – Kachchh|
|Tolani Institute of Pharmacy, Adipur- Kachchh|
|Sheth S.V. Arts & Commerce College, Mandvi – Kachchh|
|Tolani College of Arts & Science, Adipur – Kachchh|
|Shri J. B. Thacker Commerce College, Bhuj – Kachchh|
|S. D. Shethia College of Education, Mundra – Kachchh|
|Tolani Commerce College, Adipur – Kachchh|
|Anjar Education Society, Anjar – Kachchh|
|D.N.V. International Education Academy, Gandhidham – Kachchh|
|M D College of Education, Bhuj – Kachchh|
|Shri Bhuj Mercantile Co-Op Bank Charitable Trust Sanchalit Nursing College, Bhuj –Kachchh|
|Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Science, Bhuj-Kachchh|
|Government Science College, Mandvi-Kachchh|
|Shri H B Palan Arts & Commerce College, Anjar – Kachchh|
|SRK Institute Of Social Science, Anjar – Kachchh|
Contact Details of KSKVKU:
- Address: Near Changleshwar Mahadev Temple, Mundra Road, Kachchh Dist., Bhuj, Gujarat 370001
- Phone: 02832 235001
- Email: email@example.com
- KSKVKU Official Website: www.kskvku.ac.in
- University of Hyderabad Admission
- Maharishi Dayanand University Admission
- Rabindra Bharati University Admission
- Cotton University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for KSKVKU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.