KSOU Admission 2021-22: Karnataka State Open University is located in Karnataka, and this university was established in the year 1996. University offers undergraduate and posts graduation courses for admission like Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.), Certificate Course in Administrative Kannada, Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management, and more other courses.
Karnataka State Open University is known for its unique pattern of study, which reflects in the subject pattern that a student chooses for their academic year; this university has designed some diploma courses that are important for students’ growth.
Karnataka State Open University Admission process started for U.G. and P.G. 2021-22, for students who want to enroll can click on this website – http://ksouportal.com/views/Index.aspx
KSOU Admission 2021-22 Latest Updates:
- Karnataka State Open University Admission Registration 2021-22 for all UG/PG/Diploma and Certificate Courses are open. The last date is 15th December 2021. Check Here
- For More Information related to Admission Visit Here
Karnataka State Open University Admission 2021, Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka State Open University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0821 251 9952|
|Address||Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006|
|Location||Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka|
|Founded||1 June 1996|
KSOU Admission 2021-22
Karnataka State Open University offers admission to the Graduation, Diploma, and Master programs in several specializations. University offers BA, B.Com, B.Ed, B.L.I.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.B.A., LL.M, M.L.I.Sc and M.Sc.
This university follows an in-depth study pattern for the academic courses, which are in general parameter and need to study with having a lot of research work as research work in this university is getting better day by day and proper assistance is given to students.
Eligibility criteria for the graduation program require 10th and 12th class completion from a recognized university, and for post-graduation programs, students must have completed 10th class from a recognized university.
Karnataka State Open University Admission Process 2021-22
- Go on the university website link.
- Visit the online admission process link.
- Click on the “Online Application”.
- For the new applicant click on the new registration.
- In the registration details fill all details then click on the submit button.
- Then application ID will appear on the top of the screen.
- Select the program name and other options by clicking on the program details, then save and download it.
- Fill in the other application details then save and continue.
- In the bank account details, and application education qualification fills the details. then save and continue.
- Click on the submit button.
- Click on the payment button for payment.
- After clicking, SBIePay will appear on the screen, students can pay it by credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Click on the print application form for the “print”.
Document Required for Admission
- Date of birth certificate
- Qualification Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer/Notary
- Address Proof
- 3 Passport size of photographs
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
Syllabus for Ph.D. Entrance Exam
- Biochemistry Paper-2
- Ancient History and Archaeology
- Bio-Chemistry Paper-1
- Library Science
- Environmental Science
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Department of Kannada.
- Department of Commerce & Management Studies.
- Department of Education.
- Department of Food Science & Nutrition.
- Department of Telugu.
- Department of History.
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Political Science & Public
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Psychology.
- Department of Environmental Science.
- Department of Information Technology.
- Department of English.
- Department of Hindi.
- Department of Urdu.
- Department of Sanskrit.
- Department of Mass Communication and Journalism.
- Department of Library and Information Science.
KSOU Admission 2021-22 | Offered Courses
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||2 Years|
|MJMC (Journalism & Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Journalism||1 Year|
|PGDJMC – Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||1 Year|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Applied English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Disability Management||1 Year|
|Diploma in Functional English||1 Year|
|Diploma in Life Skills Education||1 Year|
|Diploma in Montessori Education||1 Year|
|Diploma in Rural Development||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in English||1 Year|
|Post PUC Diploma in Kannada||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Creative Teaching||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Administrative Kannada||1 Year|
|Certified Course in Teaching of English||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition||3 Years|
|Diploma in Dietetics, Health, and Nutrition||3 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Kannada)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Science||1 Year|
|Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)||6 Months|
|M.B.A. (Executive)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Management||1 Year|
|Diploma in Statistical Process Control & Operations Research||1 Year|
|Diploma in Information Technology||12 Months|
Karnataka State Open University Facilities
|Management ||Food and Nutrition|
|Law ||Environmental Science|
|Ancient History and Archaeology||Library and Information Science|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||Hindi|
Karnataka State Open University Affiliated Colleges List:
|Mahatma Gandhi Education Foundation|
|Imperial College of Business Studies – ICBS|
|Noble School of Business – NSB|
|Sanford College of Information Technology – SCIT|
|Sharada Vikas Institute of Technology and Management Studies|
|Toonskool Advanced Animation Academy|
|V.S.M. Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Technology|
|V.S.M. Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Technology – Jakkur Campus|
KSOU Fee Structure 2021
|Name of program||Total Fees||Fees/Y|
|Master of Arts (Economics)||Rs. 12,700||Rs. 6,300|
|Master of Arts (English)||Rs. 12,800||Rs. 6,300|
|Master of Arts (Hindi)||Rs. 12,700||Rs. 5,800|
|Master of Arts (History)||Rs. 12,700||Rs. 5,300|
|Master of Arts (Kannada)||Rs. 12,500||Rs. 5,300|
|Master of Arts (Political Science)||Rs. 12,400||Rs. 5,300|
|Master of Arts (Psychology)||Rs. 12,700||Rs. 5,300|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration)||Rs. 12,600||Rs. 5,300|
|Master of Art (Sanskrit)||Rs. 12,800||Rs. 6,300|
|Master of Arts (Sociology)||Rs. 12,700||Rs. 4,300|
|Master of Arts (Urdu)||Rs. 12,600||Rs. 6,300|
|Master of Education||Rs. 24,600||Rs. 14,750|
|Master of Library and Information Science||Rs. 18,800||Rs. 9,600|
|Master of Business Administration||Rs. 67,800||Rs. 35,000|
|Master of Commerce||Get Fees||Get Fees|
|Master of Science [M.Sc] (Computer Science)||Rs. 32,500||Rs. 16,750|
|Master of Laws||Rs. 37,000||Rs. 18,600|
|Master of Arts (Mass Communication & Journalism)||Rs. 19,400||Rs. 9,000|
Some Other Universities in Karnataka
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: When was University Established?
Answer: University was established on 1 June 1996.
Question: Which types of facilities University Provided?
Answer: University provides the facilities of Health Centre, Canteen, Hostel for Women, Cottage for Men, Guest House.
- Address: Mukhtagangotri, Mysore.
- Pin code: 570 006
- Phone: 0821- 2500873