KUFOS Admission 2022: 31 May 2022 is the last date to apply for KUFOS Admission 2022. The university has released the application forms for various courses on its official portal @admission.kufos.ac.in. Interested students can apply for admission online before the last date.
The university will be offering PG, PhD, PDF, UG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate programs. The admission for UG, PG, and PhD courses will be simultaneously or in session. The PDF, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate admission selection will be held on separate dates depending on the vacancy. The dates will be posted on this website.
The university will run an entrance examination-based admission process. For PhD, MBA, and PDF programs, the university will accept KMAT/CMAT AICTE/CAT(IIM), and the students have to go through a group discussion and interview round. UG students have to provide NEET/KEAM/ICAR scorecards.
Registration Fees: The university requires all applicants to pay registration fees. The registration fee depends on the number of programs you are applying for. The table below has the full entry fees.
KUFOS Trending Updates:
- KUFOS Admission 2022 has begun, students can apply for admission till 31 May 2022. Click here
- The university will soon release the application form for the session 2022-23. The students can apply online on the official website of the university.
KUFOS Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0484 270 3782|
|Address||Kannadi Kadu Service Rd, Near Madavana Junction, Panangad, Kochi, Kerala 682506|
|Location||Panangad, Kochi, Kerala|
|Founded||20 November 2010|
KUFOS Admission 2022
The university provides UG, PG, PhD and PG Diploma programs in fishery science. Students can apply for admission in the month of July for all offered courses. The students are selected based on the KEAM entrance test, whereas the university held its entrance test for the Ph.D./PG program admission. Students looking for admission to the MBA program must possess a valid score in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/KUFOS MAT.
- UG Courses: B.F.Sc, B.Tech Food Technology, etc
- PG Courses: M.F.SC programs, MSc programs, MBA Dual specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resources Management and M.Tech.
- Diploma: Diploma in Brackish Water and Marine Aqualine, PG Diploma in Aquarium Science and Technology, PG Diploma in Maritime Law, and PG Diploma in Industrial Aquaculture.
- Certificate programs: Certificate program in Entrepreneurship Development, Certificate program on Computer-Aided Designing and Drafting (CADD).
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies UG Admission
There are two Bachelor’s programmes at the undergraduate level: Bachelor of Technology in Food Technology and Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc). Students who have passed their 12th board examinations with a minimum of 50% grade from a reputable education board are eligible to take these courses. Admissions are based on NEET, KEAM, ICAR, and other renowned entrance exams.
- B.Tech: Admission to the BTech programme requires a minimum of 50% in high school (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics as core subjects. Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies offers this programme to candidates who have passed the Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical (KEAM) degree examination for the Engineering stream. KUFOS offers a variety of specializations in BTech for students to choose from.
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies PG Admission
KUFOS offers M.F.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech, and MBA PG degrees. Students are admitted based on their merit or through an entrance exam. A grade point average of at least 50% in a bachelor’s or equivalent degree is required to qualify for the PG program.
MFSc and MSc students will be chosen on merit, while MBA applicants will be selected based on their entrance test scores. It accepts the CMAT, CAT, and CMAT for its MBA programmes. During the final round of admission, qualified applicants must participate in a group interview or discussion.
KUFOS Admission Important Date
|Application form Start||25 May 2022|
|KUFOS Admission Last Date||30 June 2022|
|Merit List||10 July 2022|
|Counselling||18 July 2022|
KUFOS Application Form 2022
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies taking admission based on the aptitude test. Candidates need to apply for aptitude tests online. University conducts entrance exam and charges Rs.1100 for general category students and Rs.550 for SC/ST students as an application fee. Candidates make sure to check their eligibility and read the instruction from the university website before applying.
|Number of Programs||Amount to be paid by General Category in rupees||Amount to be paid by Special category in Rupees|
|1 to 5||INR 1 500||INR 1 100|
|6 to 10||INR 2 200||INR 1 100|
|11 to 15||INR 3 300||INR 1 650|
How to Apply For KUFOS Admission?
- Students directly visit the University Website http://www.kufos.ac.in/.
- Follow the online application instructions Provided.
- Candidates must register their names and log in.
- Submit the Application and Pay the application fee of Rs.1100/- or Rs.550/-.
- Check the Status of the Application online with the help of Log in Id and Password.
- Download the hall ticket for the entrance examination.
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Prospectus 2022:
The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) is a university recognized by the government of Kerala and dedicated to studies in fisheries and ocean sciences. The bill is looking to found the university was passed by the Kerala Governmental Assembly on 30 December 2010. KUFOS has its headquarters on the premises of the College of Fisheries, Panangad, near Kochi.
The College of Fisheries, recognized in 1979, was a basic college of the Kerala Agricultural University. The Research Council shall meet at least once in six months. Research Council has not yet been constituted during the reporting period. The University now has 75 acres in the headquarters at Panangad, 50 acres at Fisheries station, Puduveypu, and 10 acres at Thiruvallom near Vizhinjam.
KUFOS University Course Admissions
|M.Sc. (Biological Oceanography and Biodiversity( (BO&BD)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physical Oceanography and Ocean Modelling) (PO&OM)||2 Years|
KUFOS Scholarship 2022
University offers the Merit Scholarship and fellowship to the Post-Graduates and PhD Students. The main objectives of the fellowship are to give financial assistance and incentive to all eligible Post-Graduate students. University provides the following types of scholarship:
Manappuram Foundation Scholarship: Three students belonging to the category of general and three students belonging to the Fishman community undergoing an MBA program are eligibility the Manappuram Foundation Scholarship.
KUFOS University Schools
- School of Ocean Science and Technology
- School of Ocean Engineering and Underwater Technology
- School of Fishery Environment
- School of Aquaculture and Biotechnology
- School of Fisheries Resource Management and Harvest Technology
- School of Aquatic Food Products and Technology
- School of Management and Entrepreneurship
KUFOS University Authorities:
- The Senate
- The University Governing Council
- The Academic Council
- The Research Council
- The School Governing Councils
- The Department Governing Councils
- The Faculties; and such other bodies as may be specified by the Statutes.
KUFOS Contact Details:
- Address: Panangad, Kochi, Kerala
- Phone: 0484 270 3782
- KUFOS Official Website: www.kufos.ac.in
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for KUFOS Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.