KUHS Admission 2023: Kerala University of Health Sciences offers various UG, PG and Diploma courses like MDS Periodontology, MDS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology and many more. Interested and eligible applicants can submit their applications before 29 July 2023. The application form in the online format is accessible at the KUHS official web portal.
KUHS Latest Notification
- KUHS admission session 2023 last date is 29 July 2023 candidates can apply on University’s official web portal. Source
- KUHS PhD Provisional Registration 2023 date has been extended till 9 May 2023. Source
- KUHS has started the provisional registration for PhD programs for the session of January 2023, the last date to apply was 25 April 2023. Source
The regular program admission for the upcoming sessions originally runs throughout the year for various stream-based courses available at UG, and PG levels. The university will be accepting applications for its 2023 academic year session’s programs in medicine, ayurveda, Siddha, nursing, allied health sciences, Unani, homeopathy, etc.
It is simple to apply for admission to the preferred programs using either the online or offline modes. Kerala University offers popular health sciences courses, such as MSc Nursing, MBBS, MDS, Post Basic Nursing, and others.
- Application fees for Kerala University of Health Sciences programs vary from course to course.
- Online/Offline admission tests, counseling, and interview are the regular process to grant admission to the most desired programs of the university.
- Getting admission means students would be able to have access to the facilities of Kerala University of Health Sciences to make their learning journey more special.
KUHS Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kerala University of Health Sciences|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0487 220 7664|
|UG Courses||BDS/MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BPharm/B.Sc Nursing|
|PG Courses||M.D/M.Pharm/M.Sc Nursing/MPT/MASLP/MASLP|
|Address||Medical college P.O, Thrissur, Kerala 680596|
KUHS Admission 2023
The student is selected based on the merit list prepared as per the mark obtained by the applicants in the entrance test. The KUHS/ Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Dental Council of India (DCI) will conduct the entrance examination. It is suggested to interested students check the admission process and eligibility criteria before applying. 29 July 2023 is last date for application form submission for various diploma courses in Health & Science.
For admission, students must pass the entrance test with good marks and scores. After the entrance test, the university will prepare the merit list according to the qualified students. Then the university will call students for a counseling round.
Kerala University of Health Sciences UG Admission
Students from all over India are able to study various undergraduate courses offered by KUHS at the undergraduate level. BAMS, BDS, BHMS, and many more are available at this university. After completing their 12th board examinations, students in the science stream are eligible to apply for admission 2023-24 UG courses after they have finished their 12th board exams.
There must be a minimum of 50 percent marks in the 12th standard, and the student must obtain his or her education from any well-recognized school board in the country.
- B.Pharm: Applicants who have completed their 12th board examinations with the science stream may apply for an undergraduate pharmacy program. The B.Pharm course is one of the most demanding and job-oriented undergraduate programs. Students study drugs and medicines. A minimum of 50% marks is required for admission to this course at KUHS.
- MBBS: Its eligibility criteria is to have qualified a qualification of 10+2 where the previous exams were cleared with a 50% score with a major subject of Biology or PCB.
Kerala University of Health Sciences PG Admission
The university will issue a notification regarding the schedule of PG admission for the academic session 2023-24. Students will be allowed to apply for admission through the online portal of the university.
For KUHS admission students should check the eligibility criteria for PG courses. Generally, students with an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline are eligible to apply for PG courses. M.Pharm, MD, MDS, MSc Nursing, MPT, MASLP, MHA, and MSc are some popular courses at KUHS.
MSc Nursing: Kerala University admission 2023 for the MSc Nursing course is based on the entrance exam and merit score. In order to get admission, applicants have to complete a bachelor’s degree in the same field with a 50% score from a recognized university.
MSc: Master of Science admission is based on the merit score and entrance exam. In order to take admitted applicants have to complete the bachelor’s degree course with a minimum of 50 marks. KUHS provides learning in each aspect of specializations and subjects.
MPT: KUHS Physiotherapy Master’s Degree is a two-year program that consists of a combination of classroom instruction and clinical practice. Candidates learn academic learning activities it covers all fundamental Physiotherapy, subjects. After getting some experience students learn about techniques in neurological disorders.
KUHS Application Form 2023
Applications for KUHS diploma courses are open for 2023-24 session, 29 July 2023 is last date to fill out application form. However, the university is happy to announce that pre-registration for doctoral degree programs is now available.
The registration form must be filled out by the last date for students wishing to be admitted. Aadhaar card, previous qualifying mark sheet, photographs, signatures, and Aadhaar cards will be required in the KUHS Application Form.
Kerala University of Health Sciences offers UG and PG courses. Students have to fill out the application form to apply for admission. University takes an entrance test before admission. Students need to apply for entrance and clear the test. University publishes the merit list after the entrance exam. Qualified students will be eligible for admission.
How to Apply for KUHS Admission 2023?
Anyone who wishes to apply to KUHS undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs can forward their applications by following the path below.
- Go to the KUHS Official website- http://kuhs.ac.in/
- Click on the online application.
- Complete the KUHS enrollment application process.
- Registration or enrollment requires basic personal information.
- Login back with a unique enrollment number, and password.
- Please fill in the required blanks with your descriptive academic and personal data.
- File upload must include degree certificates, photographs, signatures, etc.
- Check on the filled application form to rectify.
- Pay KUHS application fee with a credit card, UPI, net banking, etc.
- Print out the KUHS submitted applications.
Applicants seeking admission must apply to KUHS using a formal application along with the below-mentioned documents.
- Marks sheet of Qualifying exam
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Transfer certificate
- Allotment letter
- Sponsorship letter/ employment letter/ passport in case of NRI.
- Prescribed fee for registration (INR 1000)
KUHS Entrance Exam
Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) provides different courses related to health science, and admissions all are based on the entrance exam. KUHS entrance exam admissions are mainly for different UG and PG level courses. Some courses are based on the NEET entrance exam, while other admissions are based on the KEAM entrance exam to get an entry for courses at KUHS.
These admissions by KUHS are provided each with the same criteria for the entrance exam, and the exam is held offline. Applications for it are submitted offline using the site http://kuhs.ac.in.
The UG entrance exams are for a course such as MBBS that is based on the NEET exam. Also, there are a variety of PG degree courses offered by KUHS, but an entrance exam is necessary for PG Medicine in Super Specialty, PG Degree in Medicine, and PG Diploma in Medicine.
Kerala University of Health Sciences semester exam results will be announced soon. Students admitted to UG & PG programs such as MDS, MS, MD, BDS, B.Pharm, and BSc Nursing can check their results at the KUHS website which is https://kuhs.ac.in/. All applicants will also receive more information about how to verify the KUHS result. A student will progress to the next semester if they are successful on the exam.
How To Check KUHS Result?
KUHS Result checking procedure is given:
- Browse https://kuhs.ac.in/. to visit KUHS Website.
- It will open KUHS Homepage.
- Take a look at the examination section and search for KUHS Result link.
- Hit the Results link, and when it opens will ask about your Reg: No. Submit it.
- Your result for the KUHS Exam semester will be on screen.
Kerala University of Health Sciences Prospectus
Kerala University of Health Sciences is a medical university in the city of Thrissur, in Kerala, India. The university is situated on 75 acres on the Government Medical College, Thrissur property. The university was recognized on the basis of the Kerala University Health Act 2010. There are 205 professional colleges united with this university.
The University is mandated to affiliate with all Colleges and Institutions in Kerala, imparting professional education in health care. So far 282 professional colleges have been affiliated with the University. the ‘Kerala University of Health Sciences Act 2010’, for ensuring proper and systematic instruction, teaching, training, and research in Modern Medicine.
KUHS University Course Admissions
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physiology)||2 Years|
|Master in Hospital Administration||2 Years|
|B.Pharm. (Ayurveda)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Cardiology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Oncology)||3 Years|
|MASLP (Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Homoeopathy)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)||3 Years|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Community Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical-Surgical Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Blood transfusion & Immunohaematology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mental Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing)||2 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Anaesthesiology||2 Years|
|P.G. Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology – D.L.O.||2 Years|
|Diploma in Physical Medicine||1 Year|
|Diploma in Psychological Medicine||2 Years|
|Diploma in Public Health||1 Year|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology, and Leprosy (DDVL)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||1 Year|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology(DCP)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Optometry)||3 Years|
Kerala University of Health Sciences Affiliated Colleges List:
- Jamia Salafiya Pharmacy College Pulikkal
- Sree Gokulam Medical College
- GMC, Thiruvananthapuram
- GMC, Thrissur
- GMC, Kottayam
- Calicut Medical College, Calicut
- Amma Memorial College of Pharmacy
- St. Joseph’s College of Pharmacy
- K.V.M. College of Pharmacy
- M.E.S Medical College Perinthalmanna
- SP Fort College of Nursing
- MIMS College of Nursing Puthukode
- Mount zion medical colleges
- GDC, Calicut
- School of Medicine
- School of Homoeopathic Medicine
- School of Indian Systems of Medicine
- School of Nursing Sciences
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Alternative Systems of Medicine
- School of Dentistry
- School of Public Health
- School of Surgery
- School of Behavioural Studies
- School of Biomedical Science and Technology
- School of Allied Health Sciences
kuhs.ac.in Contact Details:
- Address: Medical College PO Thrissur, Kerala, India Pin 680596
- Phone: 04872 207642
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KUHS Official Website: http://kuhs.ac.in
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for KUHS Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave a Reply