KUHS Admission 2022: 31 July 2022 was the last date to apply for KUHS Admission 2022. The application forms will soon be available on the official admission portal. All candidates need to apply online before the last date.
Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) has announced to all the colleges and universities under its supervision to release the cut-off. Interested applicants that wish to study at KUHS can go through the admission process online on the university website. PhD admission for the session 2022 is now open and the deadline has been extended until 28 February 2022. Applications must be submitted in hardcopy by 14 March 2022.
It has Homoeopathy, Modern Medicine, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Siddha, Naturopathy, Unani, Yoga, and Allied Sciences. The admission process for most of the courses is merit-based. For MBBS and BPT, the students must sit for the NEET entrance examination.
The university has established a scholarship department called KUHS Scholarship. The university offers 100 scholarships to medical students in all the universities under its supervision.
Requirements for the Scholarship: Applicants have to fill out their registration forms correctly and submit them through the conference website.
Additional Benefits: Students awarded the scholarship will be refunded their application fees.
Registration fees: The university accepts an entry fee of INR 1000 that must be paid and submitted along with the registration fees. The entry fee is only refunded if you get the KUHS Scholarship.
KUHS Trending Updates:
- KUSH released the date sheet for BSc MRT Supplementary examinations on 20 September 2022. Download date sheet
- KUSH BSMS Supplementary examinations has been started from 26 September 2022. Download date sheet
- Download date sheet of BSc MLT III-Year supplementary examination. Click here
- Download BSc MLT IV -Year supplementary examinations Date sheet. Click here
- Admit cards for the Third Professional MBBS Degree Part-II Regular/Supplementary Examinations – March 2022 have been released. Click here
- KUHS PhD year-end examination timetable has been released. Click here
- The university has released the examination results of various UG and PG courses. Click here
The application deadline for PhD admission for the session 2022 is extended until 28 February 2022. Applications in hard copy must be received by 14 March 2022. Click here
- All examinations scheduled by the Kerala University of Health Sciences will be held on the same date without any change. Click Here
- Announcement for First Year MBBS Exam. Click Here
KUHS Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kerala University of Health Sciences|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0487 220 7664|
|UG Courses||BDS/MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BPharm/B.Sc Nursing|
|PG Courses||M.D/M.Pharm/M.Sc Nursing/MPT/MASLP/MASLP|
|Address||Medical college P.O, Thrissur, Kerala 680596|
KUHS Admission 2022
The student is selected based on the merit list prepared as per the mark obtained by the applicants in the entrance test. The KUHS/ Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Dental Council of India (DCI) will conduct the entrance examination. It is suggested to interested students check the admission process and eligibility criteria before applying.
For admission, students must pass the entrance test with good marks scores. After the entrance test, the university will prepare the merit list according to the qualified students. Then the university will call students for a counselling round.
Kerala University of Health Sciences UG Admission
KUHS offers various courses at the undergraduate level to students all over India. It has BAMS, BDS, BHMS, and many more. The students who have completed their 12th board examinations in the science stream can apply for admission to UG courses. The student must obtain at least 50% marks in the 12th standard, and education must be obtained from any well-recognized board of education in India.
- B.Pharm: Applicants who have completed their 12th board examinations with the science stream may apply for an undergraduate pharmacy program. The B.Pharm course is one of the most demanding and job-oriented undergraduate programs. Students study drugs and medicines. A minimum of 50% marks is required for admission to this course at KUHS.
- MBBS: Its eligibility criteria is to have qualified a qualification of 10+2 where the previous exams were cleared with a 50% score with major subject of Biology or PCB.
KUHS Admission Important Date
|Application Form start||
10 June 2022
|MKBU Admission last date||
31 July 2022
24 July 2022
30 July 2022
5 August 2022
KUHS Application Form Process 2022
Kerala University of Health Sciences offers UG and PG courses. Students have to fill out the application form to apply for admission. University takes entrance test before admission. Students need to apply for entrance and clear the test. University publishes the merit list after the entrance exam. The qualified students will be eligible for admission.
How to Apply for KUHS Application Admission?
- Firstly students have to move to the university’s official website http://kuhs.ac.in/
- Students need to find out the Online Application Link.
- Students need to Register on the university website.
- In the Login section, candidates need to register themselves.
- The Application Number will be generated on your mobile number.
- Visit the application form section and enter all required details in the provided space.
- Then click on the Final Submission Application link.
- Students make sure, that once they click on the Final Submission of the application, the applicant cannot create any changes.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/-(For Unreserved) or Rs. 500/-(For Reserved) through online payment or e-challan.
- Upload the Photo, Signature, and documents/Certificates.
- Read the instructions carefully before uploading the documents.
- After completing the Application, Print the confirmation page.
Applicants seeking admission must apply to KUHS using a formal application along with the below-mentioned documents.
- Marks sheet of Qualifying exam
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Transfer certificate
- Allotment letter
- Sponsorship letter/ employment letter/ passport in case of NRI’s.
- Prescribed fee for registration (INR 1000)
KUHS Entrance Exam 2022
Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) provides different courses related to health science, and admissions in all are based on the entrance exam. KUHS entrance exam admissions are mainly for different UG and PG level courses. Some courses are based on the NEET entrance exam, while other admissions are based on the KEAM entrance exam to get an entry for courses at KUHS. These admissions by KUHS are provided each with the same criteria for the entrance exam, and the exam is held offline. Applications for it are submitted offline using the site http://kuhs.ac.in.
The UG entrance exams are for a course such as MBBS that is based on the NEET exam. Also, there are a variety of PG degree courses offered by KUHS, but an entrance exam is necessary for PG Medicine in Super Specialty, PG Degree in Medicine, and PG Diploma in Medicine.
KUHS Result 2022
Kerala University of Health Sciences semester exam result for season 2022 has been out now. Students admitted to UG & PG programs such as MDS, MS, MD, BDS, B.Pharm, and BSc Nursing can check their results at the KUHS website which is https://kuhs.ac.in/. All applicants will also receive more information about how to verify the KUHS result 2022. A student will progress to the next semester if they are successful on the exam.
How To Check KUHS Result 2022?
KUHS Result 2022 checking procedure is given:
- Browse https://kuhs.ac.in/. to visit KUHS Website.
- It will open KUHS Homepage.
- Take a look at the examination section and search for KUHS Result 2022 link.
- Hit the Results link, when it opens will ask about your Reg: No. Submit it.
- Your result for the KUHS Exam semester will be on screen.
Kerala University of Health Sciences Prospectus 2022:
Kerala University of Health Sciences is a medical university in the city of Thrissur, in Kerala, India. The university is situated on 75 acres on the Government Medical College, Thrissur property. The university was recognized on the basis of the Kerala University Health Act 2010. There are 205 professional colleges united with this university.
The University is mandated to affiliate with all Colleges and Institutions in Kerala, imparting professional education in health care. So far 282 professional colleges have been affiliated with the University. the ‘Kerala University of Health Sciences Act 2010’, for ensuring proper and systematic instruction, teaching, training, and research in Modern Medicine.
KUHS University Course Admissions
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physiology)||2 Years|
|Master in Hospital Administration||2 Years|
|B.Pharm. (Ayurveda)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Cardiology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Gastroenterology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Medical Oncology)||3 Years|
|MASLP (Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Homoeopathy)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Physiology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)||3 Years|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.S. (Otorhinolaryngology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Community Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical-Surgical Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Blood transfusion & Immunohaematology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mental Health Nursing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing)||2 Years|
|P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Anaesthesiology||2 Years|
|P.G. Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology – D.L.O.||2 Years|
|Diploma in Physical Medicine||1 Year|
|Diploma in Psychological Medicine||2 Years|
|Diploma in Public Health||1 Year|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy (DDVL)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (DGO)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||1 Year|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology(DCP)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Optometry)||3 Years|
Kerala University of Health Sciences Affiliated Colleges List:
- Jamia Salafiya Pharmacy College Pulikkal
- Sree Gokulam Medical College
- GMC, Thiruvananthapuram
- GMC, Thrissur
- GMC, Kottayam
- Calicut Medical College, Calicut
- Amma Memorial College of Pharmacy
- St. Joseph’s College of Pharmacy
- K.V.M. College of Pharmacy
- M.E.S Medical College Perinthalmanna
- SP Fort College of Nursing
- MIMS College of Nursing Puthukode
- Mount zion medical colleges
- GDC, Calicut
- School of Medicine
- School of Homoeopathic Medicine
- School of Indian Systems of Medicine
- School of Nursing Sciences
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Alternative Systems of Medicine
- School of Dentistry
- School of Public Health
- School of Surgery
- School of Behavioural Studies
- School of Biomedical Science and Technology
- School of Allied Health Sciences
kuhs.ac.in Contact Details:
- Address: Medical college PO Thrissur, Kerala, India Pin 680596
- Phone: 04872 207642
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KUHS Official Website: http://kuhs.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for KUHS Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.