Lucknow University Admission 2023: The online application form for Lucknow University’s undergraduate programs will be available on 02 April 2023. Aspirants should submit applications for admission to the University of Lucknow before 18 August 2023 (Tentative).
The postgraduate admission process at Lucknow University commences every year in the second week of April. To submit the filled-in applications for admission to Lucknow University PG programs, candidates should use the online application window before 30 August 2023.
Lucknow University typically organizes admission for undergraduate, postgraduate diploma, degree, and certificate courses. The active admission link for Lucknow University programs can be obtained from the university’s official website, www.ikouniv.ac.in.
- Undergraduate program application fees, except for BCA and BBA programs, are 800 Indian Rupees. BCA, Diploma in Pharmacy, and BBA course registration fees are 1,000 Indian Rupees.
- Postgraduate programs registration fee is 1,000 Indian rupees. Candidates who are ambitious to apply for MBA & MTTM programs need to pay the amount of 1600 as the application form fee.
The application fee for the upcoming session will be approximately INR 2000 for general students and INR 1000 for SC/ST/OBc students. Lucknow University Admission will begin for the Diploma, Undergraduate & Postgraduate programs.
The UG Entrance Test (UGET) is the entrance test for UG courses, and the PG Entrance Test (PGET) is the entrance test for PG courses at Lucknow University. UPCET and UPSEE are used for admission to some programs. This article will provide detailed information about the qualifying examinations.
Lucknow University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Lucknow University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Approvals||UGC, NAAC, ACU, BCI|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226007
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & PhD|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
Lucknow University Admission 2023
Applicants at Lucknow University will be able to fill out their application forms directly on their official website in the coming weeks. The university offers UG & PG courses, and students can apply online for admission before the deadline. The following programs will have vacant seats at Lucknow University during the admission session: Undergraduate, Undergraduate Professional (BBA, BCA), B.Ed., Postgraduate, Postgraduate Management (MTTM, MBA), PhD, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, and Postgraduate Advanced Diploma.
The University of Lucknow will offer a wide choice for students to choose from. Before starting the admissions, students must have complete information about the admission process. It is the sole responsibility of the students to check the eligibility criteria before applying to any course.
The university does not check the applicant’s eligibility during the registration process, and it will check eligibility during admissions or counseling rounds. If your application form is not eligible, the application form will be canceled. Make Sure you read this article and get all the information required in the upcoming Lucknow University Admission.
It is the sole responsibility of applicants to check the eligibility criteria of the courses before starting the enrollment process. If they meet the requirements, then they can proceed with their enrollment process.
Lucknow University admission committee does not check applicants’ eligibility during registration, and the eligibility will be verified during the admission or counseling session. Applications that are not eligible will be rejected. The eligibility criteria for some courses are listed below.
University of Lucknow UG Admission
Lucknow University offers UG regular programs and UG professional programs (BBA and BCA). Some UG regular courses are BVoc, BFA, BVA, LLB, BEd, BBA, BCA, BCom, BCom (Hons), BSc, BA program, BA (H) programs, etc.
Students who wish to pursue UG courses must hold a 12th standard certificate from a reputed higher school secondary or intermediate board. Admission to the courses is entrance and merit-based.
Lucknow University BA Admission: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate-level program offered by the University of Lucknow. It is offered in numerous specializations (Hindi, Anthropology, Social Work, Sociology, Public Administration, Political Science, Defense Studies, Functioning Hindi, French, English, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Functional Sanskrit, Arab Culture, Ancient Indian History, Arabic, History, Asian Culture, Philosophy, Mathematics, Psychology, Statistics, Economics, Jytir Vigyar, Persia, Linguistics, Home Science, Geography, Defense Studies, Physical Education, etc.).
- Eligibility Criteria: For Lucknow University BA Admission, applicants must have a 12th standard certificate with at least 40% for general and OBC and 33% for ST and SC students. Selection Criteria: UGET marks are used to evaluate the university’s final and provisional cut-off lists. If students have the same UGET marks, the university will consider the 12th certificate overall aggregate.
Lucknow University B.Sc Admission: The University of Lucknow offers various bachelor’s degrees in the Science field. The Bachelor of Science course is a UG-level program offered in specializations like Biology, Mathematics, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Astronomy, Anthropology, Genetics, and Genomics.
- Eligibility Criteria: The basic eligibility criteria for Lucknow University BSc Admission, applicants must have a 12th standard certificate with at least 50% for general and OBC and 45% for ST and SC students.
- Selection Criteria: The university uses UGET scores to evaluate the final and provisional cut-off lists. If students have the same UGET marks, the university will consider the 12th certificate overall aggregate.
Lucknow University PG Admission
Lucknow University offers various PG specializations such as MA programs, MCom, LLM, MSc programs, MCA, MPEd, MEd, MSW, MVA, MLibIsc, etc. The PG admissions are divided into PG regular and PG professional courses (MTTM and MBA).
Applicants must have a UG degree certificate or provisional degree certificate from a UGC-recognized university or any equivalent board. Enrolment in the PG courses is through qualifying examinations and merits.
Lucknow University MA Admission: Master of Arts is a PG-level program in the field of Arts. The University of Lucknow offers MA courses in various specializations: Archaeology, Anthropology, AIH, Arab Culture, Biostatistics, Arabic, Com[posite History, Business Economics, Economics, Defense Studies, English, Education, French, Geography, Forensic Science, Home Science, Hindi, Jyotir Vigyan, Mathematics, Linguistics, Persian, Mathematics, Political Science, Philosophy, Public policy, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Psychology, Statistics, Sociology, Western History, Urdu, Women’s Studies, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: General and OBC students must have an overall aggregate of 45% in their bachelor’s degrees, and the reserved students (SC and ST) must have 40%. The degree must be from any university approved by UGC.
- Selection criteria: The university will conduct an institute-level qualifying examination. Students who score marks above the cut-off mark are enrolled.
Lucknow University M.Sc Admission: Those candidates who have completed their 12th and bachelor’s degree in the field of science and wish to pursue higher education in the same field can choose the MSc program at Lucknow University. Candidates can choose among specializations like Applied Geology, Anthropology, Biochemistry, Biostatistics, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany, Computer Science, Food Processing and Technology, Environmental Science, Zoology, Forensic Science, Mass Communication Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Plant Science, Statistics, Renewable Energy, Zoology, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have a UG degree in the relevant field. The cut-off marks are 45% for general/OBC students and 40% for reserved students (SC/ST).
Lucknow University PhD Admission
Lucknow University PhD Admission is a Full-time program that shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work, and a maximum of six years from the date of admission. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the University of Lucknow.
LU also offers Lucknow University a part-time PhD program, The part-time research scholar shall stay at the place of research work for a minimum of 6 days per semester (residence period) during the entire period of research work and shall give an undertaking to this effect at the time of registration. Part-time PhD scholars will not be eligible for any fellowship/scholarship from any source. The part-time PhD program shall be for a minimum duration of four years and a maximum of eight years.
- Candidates for admission to the PhD program shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / Differently abled and other categories of candidates
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MSW Admission||MCA Admission|
|MA Admission||M.Sc Admission|
|M.Com Admission||M.Sc IT Admission|
|BSW Admission||BBA Admission|
|BA Admission||B.Sc Admission|
|B.Com Admission||B.Ed Admission|
Lucknow University Admission Form 2023
The University of Lucknow runs admissions for multiple UG programs, UG professional programs (BBA and BCA), BElED, PG Regular programs, and PG Management programs (MTTM and MBA), BPEd, MPEd, MEd, PhD, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, and PG Diploma.
If you are not able to complete the Lucknow University Admission Form in one go, students are allowed to log in again. After completing the application form, you will receive login credentials via your phone number or email address. Recheck the entries and make sure the information is correct and accurate.
After verifying the information, pay the application fee. After submitting the application fee, you can not edit or modify the application form.
Before filling out the Lucknow University Admission Form, students must check the eligibility criteria. The university checks the eligibility criteria during counseling sessions or admission rounds. If the application is not eligible, it will be rejected.
How To Apply for the University Of Lucknow Admission?
- Please fill out the relevant information in the Lucknow University Admission Form.
- Please note that the details can not be edited or modified later.
- An acknowledgment message containing the credentials will be sent to your phone number or email id.
2. Personal Details
- Share your details.
3. Educational Qualifications
- Provide your academic marks from the previous graduating level. Share the marks of all the subjects mentioned.
4. Upload a scanned photograph and signature
- The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format and not exceed 50KB.
5. Application form preview
- Before you submit the application form, an application form preview will be displayed. Verify your details on the form and submit any errors or mistakes.
- Correct any errors or complete the admission form again if necessary.
- After paying the application fee, you can not modify or edit the application form.
6. Application Fee
- If there are no mistakes or errors on the application form, students can pay the admission fee. The application fee can be paid through credit cards, internet banking, or debit cards.
7. Printout the admission form
- Students must print out a hard copy application form and admission form fee receipt.
- Students must keep a printout of the application form and admission form fee.
- Students are not required to send the printout hardcopy to the university admission office.
- The application form restricted details can not be edited.
- If you forgot your password use the Forgot password link and your registration number.
- You will receive a message containing the new password on your phone number and email id.
Before starting the application process, applicants are required to have the requirements listed below:
- Valid email address
- Photo ID Proof (AADHAR card, passport, driving license, voter ID, etc.)
- Active mobile number(Applicants must have the handset constant the mobile number during form filling.)
- Aadhar Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Scanned signature (in Jpeg format, with a maximum size of 50 KB).
- Colour-scanned photos (in JPEG format, with a maximum size of 50 KB).
- Application fee (the application fee will be listed in the table below).
- EWS certificate (A responsible authority must issue the certificate. Students from the economically weaker sections (EWS) who want to apply for financial aid, stipends, or scholarships must submit this certificate.
- Caste Certificate (Students from the SC, ST, or OBC category. The university will verify the certificate from the government site.)
- Income Statement.
Lucknow University Login
Lucknow University offers a student login credential to the student so that they can log in into the students portal where the university releases all the latest notifications regarding to the course and program structures. The students get to access the students portal with the help of Lucknow university login, where they get to upload their assignments, check exam schedules, get study materials, etc.
Lucknow University Application Fees
The application fees are different for UG, certificate, PG, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, PG Diploma, and PhD courses. Check the table below for the application fee for the courses you want to apply for.
|Courses name||Amount in rupees (General and OBC)||Amount in rupees (SC & ST)|
|UG Professional Programs (BBA and BCA)||1000||500|
|PG Management (MTTM and MBA)||1600||800|
|MEd, BPEd, MPEd||1600||800|
|PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificate and Advanced Diploma||1000||800|
|Certificate in Oral, Arabic and Persian||500||500|
|Diploma in pharmacy||1000||500|
|DLITT, BSc, LLB||2000||1000|
Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2023
Students who want to be accepted by the UL Office of Admission must have passed a qualifying examination. The UL Office of Admission conducts the qualifying examinations, and the Office of Admission conducts PhD entrance tests, UGET, and PGET qualifying examinations.
The scheduled deadlines and reporting times are mentioned on the official website, and the study centres are also posted on the official university site. The UGPET is conducted for the UG professional courses(BBA and BCA). Check the syllabus of the UGPET mentioned below:
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Logical Reasoning
After writing the qualifying examination, students can get direct admissions. This is not the case with PhD admissions. For PhD admissions, students must clear the qualifying examination and will be allowed to participate in a personal interview round.
PhD Entrance Examination Weightage System
- The research plan write-up weighs 70%, and the write-up must be 1000 words.
- If you have work experience, you will get 10%.
- The candidate’s academic index weighs 10%.
- The personal interview round will weigh 10%.
Lucknow University Result
Lucknow University will soon release the result of its last semester’s end exams. The students who appeared in the exams of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year for the courses such as BA, B.Com, BSc, MSc, MA, and so on can now obtain their results. Students are advised to use the online system of the university and download the result file.
How To Check the Lucknow University Results?
The Procedure to Check the Lucknow University result is based on online mode and the steps for doing it are given here:
- Candidates are provided with the link www.lkouniv.ac.in to open the site.
- On opening, if the site various sections will be there and students must select the examination.
- Ahead of this, they will select the results and a new page will appear having links for the result.
- Students have to select one link of the desired course and open the file.
About Lucknow University
It can be accessed by road, railway line, or by air. The main campus is 3 km from the Daliganj Railway Junction. The Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is 16 km away from the main campus, and the Kagerbash Bus Stand is located 3 km away.
This company has signed collaboration agreements with some of the most prestigious universities and companies around the world. As a result of these collaborations, which are termed Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs), it has signed MoUs on both an international and national level. CSIR-IITR, BMRC, ONGC, NCL, ISKCON, Liverpool Hope University, etc. are some of the companies with which the University has signed Memoranda of Understandings.
The University of Lucknow has great founders and team leaders in top companies as its notable alumni. Pankaj Chopra, Arvind Saxena, and Pradeep Narwal, to name a few, are some of the founders and team leaders that are the current notable alumni.
The university has managed to have affiliations with other colleges. These arrangements are responsible for offering more than 100 courses to students. It is state-owned and recognized by prestigious national boards, including AICTE and UGC (University Grants Commission).
Its flagship programs are the BTech courses. The university is famous for producing quality BTech graduates. Advanced technology companies visit the campus to employ passing out BTech graduates, and last year the placement percentage was more than 50%.
Contact Details of Lucknow University:
- Address: Lucknow University Babuganj (Hasanganj), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226007
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact No.: 0522 274 0412
- Lucknow University Official Website: www.lkouniv.ac.in
Other Best Universities In Uttar Pradesh:
- Js University
- Allahabad State University
- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
- University of Allahabad
- Banaras Hindu University
- Era University
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
- Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University
- APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University
- Dr Br Ambedkar University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Lucknow University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.