Lucknow University Admission 2022: 30 August 2022 was the last date to apply for Lucknow University PG Admission 2022. The application form is available online on the official website. Students seeking admission to any of the UG & PG courses offered by the university can apply for admission online before the last date.
16 August 2022 was the last date for Lucknow University PhD Admission 2022, interested candidates must fill out the form before the last date. The application fee for the PhD course is INR 2000 for general students and INR 1000 for SC/ST/PH (Any Category) students. Lucknow University Admission for sessions 2022-23 has begun for the Diploma, Undergraduate & Postgraduate programmes.
On April 11, 2022, the Lucknow University application form has been released on the official website for students interested in PG courses. Applications must be submitted by 20 July 2022. Students are advised to fill out the Lucknow University Admission form 2022 before the last date. It is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The institution was started in 1920, and the size of the university campus is 220 acres. Over the years, the university has established 16 institutions and 50 departments.
Lucknow University offers courses at UG, Advanced Diploma, PG, PG Diploma, Certificate, Diploma, and PhD levels. The university has multiple specialisations in Arts, Law, Science, Fine Arts, Education, Ayurveda, Unani, Engineering and Technology, and Commerce.
Enrollment in the courses is through qualifying examinations and merit. To be enrolled in the courses, students must clear the qualifying examination required for each course or program. Enrollment for UG courses is through UG Entrance Test (UGET) and PG programs through PG Entrance Test (PGET) marks. Some programs’ admission is through the UPCET or UPSEE. The full details about the qualifying examinations will be mentioned in detail in this article.
University of Lucknow Trending Updates:
- Lucknow University PG Entrance Test Schedule 2022 has been released. Check here
- Lucknow University PG Admission 2022 last date is 30 August 2022. Click here
- The last date to apply for Lucknow University PhD Admission 2022 was 16 August 2022. Click here
- Lucknow University Admission Form 2022 last date has been extended to 12 August 2022.
- The last date to apply for UG courses is 12 August 2022. Eligible students must apply for admission before the deadline.
- Lucknow University Admission 2022-23 has been started. Students can apply for UG, PG & Diploma courses. Click here for more details.
Lucknow University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Lucknow University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Approvals||UGC, NAAC, ACU, BCI|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226007
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & PhD|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
Lucknow University Admission 2022
30 August 2022 was the last date to apply for Lucknow University PG Admission 2022. The scheduled dates were posted on this website. Make sure you frequently visit this website to see the recent updates.
The 2022 admission session is around the corner, and interested students must start preparing for the upcoming admission session. In the admission session 2022, there will be vacant seats for UG programs, UG professional programs (BBA and BCA), B.E.l.Ed, PG, PG Management (MTTM and MBA), PhD, B.PEd, M.PEd, MEd, PG Diploma, Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma.
The University of Lucknow will offer a wide choice for students to choose from. Before starting the admissions, students must have complete information about the admission process. It is the sole responsibility of the students to check the eligibility criteria before applying to any course.
The university does not check the applicant’s eligibility during the registration process, and it will check eligibility during admissions or counselling rounds. If your application form is not eligible, the application form will be cancelled. Make Sure you read this article and get all the information required in the upcoming Lucknow University Admission 2022.
It is the sole responsibility of applicants to check the eligibility criteria of the courses before starting the enrollment process. If they meet the requirements, then they can proceed with their enrollment process.
Lucknow University admission committee does not check applicants’ eligibility during registration, and the eligibility will be verified during the admission or counselling session. Applications that are not eligible will be rejected. The eligibility criteria of some courses are listed below.
University of Lucknow UG Admission
The Lucknow University offers UG regular programs and UG professional programs (BBA and BCA). Some UG regular courses are BVoc, BFA, BVA, LLB, BEd, BBA, BCA, BCom, BCom(H), BSc, BA program, BA (H) programs, etc.
Students who wish to pursue UG courses must hold a 12th standard certificate from a reputed higher school secondary or intermediate board. Admission to the courses is entrance and merit-based.
BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate level programme offered by the University of Lucknow. It is offered in numerous specializations (Hindi, Anthropology, Social Work, Sociology, Public Administration, Political Science, Defense Studies, Functioning Hindi, French, English, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Functional Sanskrit, Arab Culture, Ancient Indian History, Arabic, History, Asian Culture, Philosophy, Mathematics, Psychology, Statistics, Economics, Jytir Vigyar, Persia, Linguistics, Home Science, Geography, Defense Studies, Physical Education, etc.).
- Eligibility Criteria: For Lucknow University BA Admission 2022-23, applicants must have a 12th standard certificate with at least 40% for general and OBC and 33% for ST and SC students. Selection Criteria: UGET marks are used to evaluate the university’s final and provisional cut-off lists. If students have the same UGET marks, the university will consider the 12th certificate overall aggregate.
B.Sc: The University of Lucknow offers various bachelor’s degrees in the Science field. Bachelor of Science course is a UG level programme offered in specializations like Biology, Mathematics, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Astronomy, Anthropology, Genetics, and Genomics.
- Eligibility Criteria: The basic eligibility criteria for Lucknow University BSc Admission 2022, applicants must have a 12th standard certificate with at least 50% for general and OBC and 45% for ST and SC students.
- Selection Criteria: The university uses UGET scores to evaluate the final and provisional cut-off lists. If students have the same UGET marks, the university will consider the 12th certificate overall aggregate.
Lucknow University PG Admission 2022
Lucknow University PG Admission 2022 the last date is 20 July 2022. It offers various PG specializations such as MA programs, MCom, LLM, MSc programs, MCA, MPEd, MEd, MSW, MVA, MLibIsc, etc. The PG admissions are divided into PG regular and PG professional courses (MTTM and MBA).
Applicants must have a UG degree certificate or provisional degree certificate from a UGC-recognized university or any equivalent board. Enrolment in the PG courses is through qualifying examinations and merits.
MA: Master of Arts is a PG level programme in the field of Arts. The University of Lucknow offers MA courses in various specializations: Archaeology, Anthropology, AIH, Arab Culture, Biostatistics, Arabic, Com[posite History, Business Economics, Economics, Defense Studies, English, Education, French, Geography, Forensic Science, Home Science, Hindi, Jyotir Vigyan, Mathematics, Linguistics, Persian, Mathematics, Political Science, Philosophy, Public policy, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Psychology, Statistics, Sociology, Western History, Urdu, Women’s Studies, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: General and OBC students must have an overall aggregate of 45% in their bachelor’s degrees, and the reserved students (SC and ST) must have 40%. The degree must be from any university approved by UGC.
- Selection criteria: The university will conduct an institute-level qualifying examination. Students who score marks above the cut-off mark are enrolled.
M.Sc: Those candidates who have completed their 12th and bachelor’s degree in the field of science and wish to pursue higher education in the same field can choose the MSc programme at Lucknow University. Candidates can choose among specializations like Applied Geology, Anthropology, Biochemistry, Biostatistics, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany, Computer Science, Food Processing and Technology, Environmental Science, Zoology, Forensic Science, Mass Communication Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Plant Science, Statistics, Renewable Energy, Zoology, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have a UG degree in the relevant field. The cut-off marks are 45% for general/OBC students and 40% for reserved students (SC/ST).
Lucknow University PhD Admission 2022
Lucknow University PhD Admission 2022 is a Full time programme shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years from the date of admission. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the University of Lucknow.
LU also offers Lucknow University part-time PhD program, The part-time research scholar shall stay at the place of research work for a minimum of 6 days per semester (residence period) during the entire period of research work and shall give an undertaking to this effect at the time of registration. Part-time PhD scholars will not be eligible for any fellowship/scholarship from any source. The part-time PhD programme shall be for a minimum duration of four years and a maximum of eight years.
- Candidates for admission to the PhD programme shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / Differently abled and other categories of candidates
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MSW Admission||MCA Admission|
|MA Admission||M.Sc Admission|
|M.Com Admission||M.Sc IT Admission|
|BSW Admission||BBA Admission|
|BA Admission||B.Sc Admission|
|B.Com Admission||B.Ed Admission|
Lucknow University Admission Form 2022
The University of Lucknow runs admissions for multiple UG programs, UG professional programs (BBA and BCA), BElED, PG Regular programs, and PG Management programs (MTTM and MBA), BPEd, MPEd, MEd, PhD, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, and PG Diploma.
LU Admission Form 2022 is uploaded online on the admission portal. The last date to fill out the Lucknow University Admission Form 2022 was 12 August 2022. Applicants are required to fill out the admission form. Filling out the application form allows applicants to enter information, save, and then continue later.
On 12 July 2022 application form for PhD courses has been released and the last date for Lucknow University PhD admission for the academic session 2022-23 was 16 August 2022.
If you are not able to complete the Lucknow University Admission Form 2022 in one go, students are allowed to log in again. After completing the application form, you will receive login credentials via your phone number or email address. Recheck the entries and make sure the information is correct and accurate.
After verifying the information, pay the application fee. After submitting the application fee, you can not edit or modify the application form.
Before filling out the Lucknow University Admission Form 2022, students must check the eligibility criteria. The university checks the eligibility criteria during counselling sessions or admission rounds. If the application is not eligible, it will be rejected.
How To Apply for the University Of Lucknow Admission?
- Please fill out the relevant information in the Lucknow University Admission Form 2022.
- Please note that the details can not be edited or modified later.
- An acknowledgement message containing the credentials will be sent to your phone number or email id.
2. Personal Details
- Share your details.
3. Educational Qualifications
- Provide your academic marks from the previous graduating level. Share the marks of all the subjects mentioned.
4. Upload a scanned photograph and signature
- The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format and not exceed 50KB.
5. Application form preview
- Before you submit the application form, an application form preview will be displayed. Verify your details on the form and submit any errors or mistakes.
- Correct any errors or complete the admission form again if necessary.
- After paying the application fee, you can not modify or edit the application form.
6. Application Fee
- If there are no mistakes or errors on the application form, students can pay the admission fee. The application fee can be paid through credit cards, internet banking, or debit cards.
7. Printout the admission form
- Students must print out a hard copy application form and admission form fee receipt.
- Students must keep a printout of the application form and admission form fee.
- Students are not required to send the printout hardcopy to the university admission office.
- The application form restricted details can not be edited.
- If you forgot your password use the Forgot password link and your registration number.
- You will receive a message containing the new password on your phone number and email id.
Before starting the application process, applicants are required to have the requirements listed below:
- Valid email address
- Photo ID Proof (AADHAR card, passport, driving license, voter ID, etc.)
- Active mobile number(Applicants must have the handset constant the mobile number during form filling.)
- Aadhar Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Scanned signature (in Jpeg format, with a maximum size of 50 KB).
- Colour scanned photos (in JPEG format, with a maximum size of 50 KB).
- Application fee (the application fee will be listed in the table below).
- EWS certificate (A responsible authority must issue the certificate. Students from the economically weaker sections (EWS) who want to apply for financial aid, stipends or scholarships must submit this certificate.
- Caste Certificate (Students from the SC, ST, or OBC category. The university will verify the certificate from the government site.)
- Income Statement
Lucknow University Application Fees
The application fees are different for UG, certificate, PG, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, PG Diploma, and PhD courses. Check the table below for the application fee for the courses you want to apply for.
|Courses name||Amount in rupees (General and OBC)||Amount in rupees (SC & ST)|
|UG professional Programs (BBA and BCA)||1000||500|
|PG Management (MTTM and MBA)||1600||800|
|MEd, BPEd, MPEd||1600||800|
|PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificate and Advanced Diploma||1000||800|
|Certificate in Oral, Arabic and Persian||500||500|
|Diploma in pharmacy||1000||500|
|DLITT, BSc, LLB||2000||1000|
Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2022
Students who want to be accepted by the UL Office of Admission must have passed a qualifying examination. The UL Office of Admission conducts the qualifying examinations, and the Office of Admission conducts PhD entrance tests, UGET, and PGET qualifying examinations.
The scheduled deadlines and reporting times are mentioned on the official website, and the study centres are also posted on the official university site. The UGPET is conducted for the UG professional courses(BBA and BCA). Check the syllabus of the UGPET mentioned below:
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Logical Reasoning
After writing the qualifying examination, students can get direct admissions. This is not the case with PhD admissions. For PhD admissions, students must clear the qualifying examination and will be allowed to participate in a personal interview round.
PhD Entrance Examination Weightage System
- The research plan write-up weighs 70%, and the write-up must be 1000 words.
- If you have work experience, you will get 10%.
- The candidate’s academic index weighs 10%.
- The personal interview round will weigh 10%.
Lucknow University Result 2022
Lucknow University has declared recently on its official website the result of its last semester’s end exams. The students who appeared in the exams of 1st 2nd and 3rd year for the courses such as BA, B.Com, BSc, MSc, MA, and so on can now obtain their results. Students are advised to use the online system of the university and download the result file.
How To Check the Lucknow University Results?
The Procedure to Check the Lucknow University result is based on online mode and the steps for doing it are given here:
- Candidates are provided with the link www.lkouniv.ac.in to open the site.
- On opening, if the site various sections will be there and students must select the examination.
- Ahead of this, they will select the results and a new page will appear having links for the result.
- Students have to select one link of the desired course and open the file.
About Lucknow University
It can be accessed by road, railway line, or by air. The main campus is 3 km from the Daliganj Railway Junction. The Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is 16 km away from the main campus, and the Kagerbash Bus Stand is located 3 km away.
It has signed some collaborations with higher-level universities and top-notch companies. The collaborations are termed MoUs, and it has signed the MoUs at the international and national levels. Some of the MoUs with its companies are CSIR-IITR, BMRC, ONGC, NCL, ISKCON, Liverpool Hope University, etc.
The University of Lucknow has great founders and team leaders in top companies as its notable alumni. Pankaj Chopra, Arvind Saxena, and Pradeep Narwal, to name a few, are some of the founders and team leaders that are the current notable alumni.
The university has managed to have affiliations with other colleges. These arrangements are responsible for offering more than 100 courses to students. It is state-owned and recognized by prestigious national boards, including AICTE and UGC (University Grants Commission).
Its flagship programs are the BTech courses. The university is famous for producing quality BTech graduates. Advanced technology companies visit the campus to employ passing out BTech graduates, and last year the placement percentage was more than 50%.
Contact Details of Lucknow University:
- Address: Lucknow University Babuganj (Hasanganj), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226007
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: 0522 274 0412
- Lucknow University Official Website: www.lkouniv.ac.in
Other Best Universities In Uttar Pradesh:
- Js University
- Allahabad State University
- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
- University of Allahabad
- Banaras Hindu University
- Era University
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
- Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University
- APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University
- Dr Br Ambedkar University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Lucknow University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.