Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2023: MKU has released admission forms for UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate courses. The last date is 30 September 2023 for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission. Students can apply for BA, BSc, BCom, BVoc, MCom, etc on the basis of eligibility criteria. The registration portal is at @www.mkuniversity.ac.in. Also, the university taking application forms for MSc course admission 2023.
MKU Trending Updates
- MKU portal is ongoing for various UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate courses, students can apply till 30 September 2023. Source
- Spot Admission has started for various PG courses, the last date was 15 July 2023 for registration. Source
- MSc course admission has started at MKU based on the GAT-B, The last date was 7 July 2023 to apply. Source
- MKU has started registration for spot MSc course admission, Register before 30 June 2023. Source
The University offers 77 departments and 20 Schools, offering 44 Post Graduate programs, 40 M.Phil., 57 Ph.D. programs, and 17 diploma/ postgraduate diploma/ certificate courses. It offers various UG and PG-level courses in many streams. It has programs like M. Phil. (French / German / Hispanic / Italian Studies), M.A. (Comparative Dravidian Literature), M.A. (English Literature and American Studies), and so on, which you can take. Students can look at more courses, as shown in the content below.
Various undergraduate, PG, and doctoral courses are offered at Madurai Kamaraj University. There is a wide range of programs offered at the university, including MA, M.Sc., MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.Ed., M.P.Ed, and M.Lib.I.Sc at various levels.
There are integrated UG courses in BBA and MBA, as well as M.Phil. and Ph.D. degrees available at the university. Under its Directorate of Distance Education, the university also offers UG, PG, and PG Diploma courses.
Also for the educational information, students need to read out the complete article.
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0452 245 8471|
|UG Courses||B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.B.A, B.Litt, B.C.A, B.L.I.Sc, B.Ed|
|PG Courses||M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, M.C.A, M.L.I.Sc, M.B.A|
|Diploma Courses||PGD, Yoga, Computer Animation|
|Other Courses||Certification in Sericulture, Communicative English|
|Address||Palkalai Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625021|
|Location||Madurai, Tamil Nadu|
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2023
The last date is 30 September 2023 for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission for Diploma, Certificate, PG Diploma, UG & PG courses. MKU can accept registration online and offline for its 2023 session. University offers BSc, BCom, BBA, BA, MA, MSc, MBA, etc. The university provides admission to national and international students, and the university will reserve 15% of the total seats for international students.
Admission to the Madurai Kamaraj University PG courses depends on the category of applicants. The MKU admission guidelines for Indian students and international students are different.
Applicants are advised to go through the information brochure in order to determine whether they meet the eligibility requirements for the program they are applying for. The applications of students who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be canceled as soon as they are submitted. Below are some of the eligibility requirements for some of the courses that we offer:
MKU UG Admission
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission is open through the official website. MKU UG Admission 2023 last date is 30 September 2023 for various stream courses. Students can apply at @www.mkuniversity.ac.in. There are courses such as BBA, BA, BCom, BLISci, BCA, and BEd, in various specialization courses. for admission, applicants have to match the desired course eligibility criteria. Students will get in-depth in their desired courses.
Students for MKU admission need to complete their 10 +2 from a relevant stream. Applicants’ intake is through merit and entrance examinations.
- BA: A Bachelor of Arts degree is an undergraduate degree that offers a variety of subjects at MKU. The degree can be earned in three years. To be considered for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission to this program, candidates must have passed the 12th board examination with at least 45% marks in any stream.
- B.Sc: MKU offers bachelor’s degrees in science subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Microbiology, Computer Science, and Visual Communication. To be eligible to apply to this program for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2023, students are required to have completed their 12th-grade education with a PCM or PCB stream. Students must have completed their previous education from an Indian board recognized by the government.
- BCA: At MKU bachelor of computer applications course provide to those students who passed their 12th class from the recognized board with at least 50 percent marks.
- BCom: Students have to complete the 12th class from a recognized board with at least a 50 percent score. In this course, applicants will learn about accounting, banking, management and many other specialzation. Admission will be based on the merit or entrance exam score.
Madurai Kamaraj University B.Ed Admission
The portal of application form is available at the official portal @mkuniversity.ac.in. Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in the discipline are eligible to apply. The selection will be made based on the entrance test score & previous year’s examination.
MKU PG Admission 2023
Madurai Kamraj University PG Courses registration has started. MKU PG Admission last date to apply is 30 September 2023 at @www.mkuniversity.ac.in. Madurai Kamraj University offers various Postgraduate degree courses to candidates, such as MSc, MLIS, MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, etc. The University offers these courses in many specializations. Course detail and eligibility criteria for some popular courses offered by the university is given below.
- M.Sc: If students have completed their bachelor’s degree and wish to continue their studies in the same field, they can choose a master’s program in Science. This degree can be earned in two years. To apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission to this degree program, students must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream.
- M.Sc (Biotechnology): Candidates who hold a BSc (Biotechnology) degree or equivalent are eligible to apply for this course.
- M.Sc (Microbial Gene Technology): A relevant UG degree in the field of microbiological science is mandatory and also provided that students’ marks must be at least 50%.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is the management course offered by Madurai Kamraj University. The admission will be based on the entrance exam. Students should have a PG degree with a minimum of 50 percent marks from a UGC-approved University.
The Indian students must follow the guidelines listed below:
- Admission to category A PG course is through a qualifying test, and applicants who clear the test were invited for a counseling session.
- Madurai Kamaraj University Admission to category B PG courses was based on merit.
- The Indian Level PG program admission process was through a qualifying test conducted by the university. Applicants who clear the qualifying test were invited for a seminar presentation and personal interview.
International students must follow the guidelines listed below:
- Madurai Kamaraj University Admission provides a 15% reservation on the total seats.
- Admission to PG courses is based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Applicants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be accepted.
- The international students in their origin country will go through a single-window admission. The applicants will be excluded from the qualifying test.
- Applicants are required to pay a registration fee. The registration fee for general students is INR 400 and INR 200 for reserved students. The registration fee can be paid using credit cards, debit cards, and any form of net banking.
Madurai Kamaraj University Application Form 2023
Application form for UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate courses is now published at MKU official website. The last date to fill MKU Application Form 2023 is 30 September 2023 at www.mkuniversityadmission.samarth.edu.in for Madurai Kamaraj University admission in the 2023 session.
Applicants must first register themselves on the Madurai Kamaraj University admission portal. Share your date of birth, first name, middle name, last name, email address, mobile number, etc. After registering, log on to the portal to fill out the registration form.
Applicants who want to apply for many courses at Madurai Kamaraj University admission 2023 must use separate registration forms. Please fill out the forms and submit them before the deadline is reached. Attach copies of certificates and mark sheets required for verification and further processing. The mark sheets and certificates needed are listed in this article. The new MKU admission dates will be posted on this website if the dates change.
How To Apply for MKU Admission 2023
Students who are looking for Admission should follow all the instructions that are mentioned. MKU Admission last date is 30 September 2023 to complete the process. It is recommended to every candidate to fill up application in proper manner.
- First Applicants should visit the official site.
- Go to the official “Application Form Link” to fill it up.
- Share your first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc.
- Before submitting the form, check the filled-in information.
- After verifying the details, press the ‘register’ button.
- A confirmation message will be sent. The message contains the password and user id.
- Log in to the admin portal using your mail id and password.
- Choose the program you want to apply for, and the fees will be displayed.
- Share your academic and personal details on the form.
- Press the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Pay the registration fee using a debit card, credit card or any net banking transaction. The registration fee is INR 400 for general students and INR 200 for reserved students (SC/ST).
- Download and print out the registration form.
- Keep the hard copy for future consideration.
Students must have the documents listed below before starting the registration process:
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Graduation degree
- Passport size photo
- Graduation mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Community certificate
- The passport-size photo must be less than 1 MB and in jpg format.
- The signature must not exceed 1 MB and be in jpg format.
- The mark sheet size must not exceed 200 KB.
- The mark sheets and certificates must be in pdf format.
- Mark sheets and certificates that are not written in English must be translated and attached to the booth of the certificates.
MKU Entrance Exam 2023
Madurai Kamaraj University Entrance Exam is held once a year to provide admissions to PG degree aspirants. It is particularly MKU PG Entrance Exam conducted by the Madurai Kamaraj University. Aside from the entrance exam score, previous degrees of candidates also remain focused. This is a University scale test and will be conducted by physical appearance. MKU will accept applications in online mode through its main website till July. In order to access the website, the link is provided as https://mkuniversity.ac.in.
In addition to the MBA course at MK University, there are MSc in Biomedical Science, MSc in Biotechnology, and other postgraduate courses. Students seeking Madurai Kamaraj University admission to these courses take the MKU PG Entrance Exam. Students have 100 minutes to complete this test paper. During this time period, there will also be 100 questions. There are different patterns and syllabuses depending on the program and stream of study at MK University.
Madurai Kamaraj University will post the semester results for UG/PG programs on its website. Semester 1 to 6th enrolled students from MSc, MCA, M.Com, MA, MBA, BCA, BCom, BA, and BSc can check their results online at https://mkuniversity.ac.in. One of the key elements for all of the exam participants is the MKU Result 2023. The results are available for download online, and applicants who wish to request reevaluation should get in touch with the officials.
What is the Procedure for Checking MKU Results?
Candidates who download the MKU Result in the following manner:
- Open the browser, and type https://mkuniversity.ac.in/ in the address bar to visit the MKU website.
- Once the homepage of MKU appears, go to the Results section.
- Find the “MKU Result” link there.
- Once the result link opens, select a course of study & your semester number.
- Submitting details will allow you to see and download MKU results.
Madurai Kamaraj University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Comparative Dravidian Literature)||2 Year|
|M.A. (English Literature and American Studies)||2 Year|
|M.A. (English)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Folk Music)||2 Year|
|M.A. (French)||2 Year|
|M.A. (History of Fine Arts)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Kannada)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Linguistics)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Malayalam)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Saiva Siddhanta Philosophy)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Year|
|B.A. (English Literature)||3 Year|
|B.A. (History)||3 Year|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Year|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Year|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Year|
|B.A. (Tamil)||3 Year|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (French / German / Hispanic / Italian Studies)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Gandhian Studies)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Telugu)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Genomics)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Remote Sensing and GIS)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Linguistics)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Malayalam)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Criminology and Police Administration||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Sanskrit)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Tamil)||2 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biostatics||1 Year|
|B.T.H.M (Bachelor of Tourism & Hotel Management)||3 Year|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||2 Year|
|B.Com. (Computer Applications)||3 Year|
|M. Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development (DED)||1 Year|
Madurai Kamaraj University Placement Cell
The Placement Cell has been established by the Honourable Vice-Chancellor for permanent placement to all the academic students of the Madurai Kamaraj University campus and its affiliated institute/College. The Cell is given more focus on weak students, those students who can not fully fill the required knowledge, so it is conducting the special training class for weak students. The Cell offers required academic teaching-learning practices, training, and finally permanent placement for all needy students to develop a bright society.
Madurai Kamaraj University Placement Record
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Coal India
- Sun Pharma
- Tata Motors Limited
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- HDFC Bank
Madurai Kamaraj University Affiliated Colleges List
|G.T.N. Arts College||Dindigul Tamil Nadu|
|Devasahayam Annathai-Ammal Arts & Science College||Pasumalai Tamil Nadu|
|Kodaikanal Christian College||Avaniyapuram Tamil Nadu|
|NMS Sermathai Vasan College||Uluppakudi Tamil Nadu|
|P.R. Arts & Science College||Dindigul Tamil Nadu|
|Parvathy Arts & Science College||Dindigul Dist Tamil Nadu|
|Rev. Jacob Memorial Christian College||Uthamapalayam Tamil Nadu|
|A.P.A. College of Arts & Culture||Palani Tamil Nadu|
|C.P.A. College,||Bodinayakanur Tamil Nadu|
|P.M.T. College||Usilampatti Tamil Nadu|
|S.B.K. College||Aruppukottai Tamil Nadu|
|MSS Wakf Board College||Madurai Tamil Nadu|
|Raju’s College||Rajapalayam Tamil Nadu|
|Govt. Arts College||Melur Tamil Nadu|
|Senthamil College||Madurai Tamil Nadu|
|Sri Sathguru Sangeetha Vidyalayam||Madurai Tamil Nadu|
|Govt.Arts & Science College||Madurai Tamil Nadu|
About Madurai Kamaraj University
The Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) is a public state university in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. The University Grants Commission (UGC) in India has awarded MKU ‘University with Potential for Excellence” status as one of 15 universities in the country. MKU is located in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, and it was established in 1965 and is affiliated with UGC.
Best Facilities of Madurai Kamaraj University
- Clean and Green Campus
- Guest House
- Health Care Centre
- IAS Coaching Centre
- International Journal Access
- Married Research Scholar
- Mother Care Room
- Placement Cell
- Post Office
- Printing Press
- Smart Classrooms
- Staff quarters
- Technology Support Centre
- Telephone exchange
Contact Details of MKU
- Address: Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625 021.
- Phone: +91-0452-2458471
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madurai Kamaraj University Official Website: mkuniversity.ac.in
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.