Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2022: Madurai Kamaraj University is located in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, and it was established in 1965 and is affiliated with UGC. It offers various UG and PG level courses in many streams. The university will release the application form for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2022. It has programs like M. Phil. (French / German / Hispanic / Italian Studies), M.A. (Comparative Dravidian Literature), M.A. (English Literature and American Studies), and so on, which you can take. Students can look at more courses, as shown in the content below.
Madurai Kamaraj University Trending Updates:
- MKU Admissions for 2022-23 will soon be available on the university’s official website. Visit here
- Madurai Kamaraj University is going to conduct November 2021 semester online examinations for the students of UG, PG, and MCA courses. (Under CBCS pattern). Semester Exams will be held from 01/02/2022. (Source)
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0452 245 8471|
|UG Courses||B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.B.A, B.Litt, B.C.A, B.L.I.Sc, B.Ed|
|PG Courses||M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, M.C.A, M.L.I.Sc, M.B.A|
|Diploma Courses||PGD, Yoga, Computer Animation|
|Other Courses||Certification in Sericulture, Communicative English|
|Address||Palkalai Nagar, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625021|
|Location||Madurai, Tamil Nadu|
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2022
Madurai Kamaraj University offers various PG courses to national and international students. International and national students can start their registration process. The registration process ends in July.
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission offers BSc, BCom, BBA, BA (Tamil, Economics, English, History, political science, etc.), MA, MSc, MBA, etc. The university provides admission to national and international students, and the university will reserve 15% of the total seats for international students.
Admission to the Madurai Kamaraj University PG courses depends on the category of applicants. The 2022 admission guidelines for Indian students and international students are different.
Madurai Kamaraj University posted the eligibility criteria of all the courses in the prospectus or information brochure. Applicants must go through the information brochure and check the program’s eligibility criteria they are applying for. Applications of students who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria will be cancelled. The eligibility of some of the courses is mentioned below:
MKU UG Admission
The university offers various UG courses such as BA(History, Political Science, Economics, Social Science, English Literature, Social Work, Tamil Literature, Urdu, etc.), BSc(Physics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, etc.), BCom, etc.
- BA: A Bachelor of Arts degree is an undergraduate degree that offers a variety of subjects at MKU. The degree can be earned in three years. To be considered for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission to this program, candidates must have passed the 12th board examination with at least 45% marks in any stream.
- B.Sc: MKU offers bachelor’s degrees in science subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Microbiology, Computer Science, and Visual Communication. To be eligible to apply to this programme for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2022, students are required to have completed their 12th-grade education with a PCM or PCB stream. Students must have completed their previous education from an Indian board recognized by the government
MKU PG Admission
Madurai Kamaraj University offers various PG courses such as MSc(Microbiology, Marine Biology, Biochemistry, etc.). MA(Visual Communication, Psychology, Digital Society, etc.), etc.
- M.Sc: If students have completed their bachelor’s degree and wish to continue their studies in the same field, they can choose a master’s program in Science. This degree can be earned in two years. To apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission to this degree program, students must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream.
- M.Sc (Biotechnology): Candidates who hold a BSc (Biotechnology) degree or equivalent are eligible to apply for this course.
- M.Sc (Microbial Gene Technology): A relevant UG degree in the field of microbiological science is mandatory and also provided that students’ marks must be at least 50%.
The Indian students must follow the guidelines listed below:
- Admission to category A PG course is through a qualifying test, and applicants who clear the test will be invited for a counselling session.
- Madurai Kamaraj University Admission to category B PG courses is based on merit.
- The Indian Level PG program admission process is through a qualifying test conducted by the university. Applicants who clear the qualifying test are invited for a seminar presentation and personal interview.
The International students must follow the guidelines listed below:
- Madurai Kamaraj University Admission provides a 15% reservation on the total seats.
- Admission to PG courses is based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Applicants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be accepted.
- The international students in their origin country will go through a single-window admission. The applicants will be excluded from the qualifying test.
- Applicants are required to pay a registration fee. The registration fee for general students is INR 400 and INR 200 for reserved students. The registration fee can be paid using credit cards, debit cards and any form of net banking.
Madurai Kamaraj University Application Form 2022
Madurai Kamaraj University Admission 2022 offers various programs. Admission to the courses is through a duly filled registration form. Applicants must fill out the registration form and submit it, and the registration form is uploaded online on the official admission portal.
Applicants must first register themselves on the admission portal. Share your date of birth, first name, middle name, last name, email address, mobile number, etc. After registering, log on to the portal to fill out the registration form.
Applicants who want to apply for many courses must use separate registration forms. Please fill out the forms and submit them before the deadline is reached. Attach copies of certificates and mark sheets required for verification and further processing. The mark sheets and certificates needed are listed in this article.
The registration process will end in July. The new dates will be posted on this website if the dates change.
How To Apply for MKU Admission-
- Applicants must visit the official site.
- Click on “Application Form Link”.
- Share your first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc.
- Before submitting the form, check the filled-in information.
- After verifying the details, press the ‘register’ button.
- A confirmation message will be sent. The message contains the password and user id.
- Log in to the admin portal using your mail id and password.
- Choose the program you want to apply for, and the fees will be displayed.
- Share your academic and personal details on the form.
- Press the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Pay the registration fee using a debit card, credit card or any net banking transaction. The registration fee is INR 400 for general students and INR 200 for reserved students (SC/ST).
- Download and print out the registration form.
- Keep the hard copy for future considerations.
Students must have the documents listed below before starting the registration process:
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Graduation degree
- Passport size photo
- Graduation mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Community certificate
- The passport size photo must be less than 1 MB and in jpg format.
- The signature must not exceed 1 MB and in JPg format.
- The mark sheet size must not exceed 200 KB.
- The mark sheets and certificates must be in pdf format.
- Mark sheets and certificates that are not written in English must be translated and attached to the booth of the certificates.
MKU Entrance Exam 2022
Madurai Kamaraj University Entrance Exam is held once a year to provide admissions to PG degree aspirants. It is particularly MKU PG Entrance Exam conducted by the Madurai Kamaraj University. Aside from the entrance exam score, previous degrees of candidates also remain focused. This is a University scale test and will be conducted by physical appearance. MKU will accept applications in online mode through its main website till July 2022. In order to access the website, the link is provided as https://mkuniversity.ac.in.
The courses for which MKU PG EE is taken are MBA, MSc in Biomedical Science, MSc in Microbial Gene Technology, MSc in Marine Biology, MSc in Biotechnology, and other PG courses. This test paper always has a time duration of 100 minutes given to students. For this duration, the number of questions will also be equivalent that is 100. As per the degree program and the stream of study the pattern and syllabus vary.
Madurai Kamaraj University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Comparative Dravidian Literature)||2 Year|
|M.A. (English Literature and American Studies)||2 Year|
|M.A. (English)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Folk Music)||2 Year|
|M.A. (French)||2 Year|
|M.A. (History of Fine Arts)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Kannada)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Linguistics)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Malayalam)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Saiva Siddhanta Philosophy)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Year|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Year|
|B.A. (English Literature)||3 Year|
|B.A. (History)||3 Year|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Year|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Year|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Year|
|B.A. (Tamil)||3 Year|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (French / German / Hispanic / Italian Studies)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Gandhian Studies)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Telugu)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Genomics)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Year|
|M.Sc. (Remote Sensing and GIS)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Linguistics)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Malayalam)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Criminology and Police Administration||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Sanskrit)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Tamil)||2 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Biostatics||1 Year|
|B.T.H.M (Bachelor of Tourism & Hotel Management)||3 Year|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Year|
|M.Phil. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||2 Year|
|B.Com. (Computer Applications)||3 Year|
|M. Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development (DED)||1 Year|
Madurai Kamaraj University Placement Cell
The Placement Cell has been established by the Honourable Vice-Chancellor for permanent placement to all the academic students of the Madurai Kamaraj University campus and its affiliated institute/College. The Cell is given more focus on weak students, those students who can not fully fill the required knowledge, so it is conducting the special training class for weak students. The Cell offers required academic teaching-learning practices, training, and finally permanent placement for all the needy students to develop a bright society.
Madurai Kamaraj University Placement record
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
- Tata Consultancy Services.
- Coal India.
- Sun Pharma.
- Tata Motors Limited.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Reliance Industries Limited.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
- HDFC Bank.
Madurai Kamaraj University Affiliated Colleges List
|G.T.N. Arts College||Dindigul Tamil Nadu|
|Devasahayam Annathai-Ammal Arts & Science College||Pasumalai Tamil Nadu|
|Kodaikanal Christian College||Avaniyapuram Tamil Nadu|
|NMS Sermathai Vasan College||Uluppakudi Tamil Nadu|
|P.R. Arts & Science College||Dindigul Tamil Nadu|
|Parvathy Arts & Science College||Dindigul Dist Tamil Nadu|
|Rev. Jacob Memorial Christian College||Uthamapalayam Tamil Nadu|
|A.P.A. College of Arts & Culture||Palani Tamil Nadu|
|C.P.A. College,||Bodinayakanur Tamil Nadu|
|P.M.T. College||Usilampatti Tamil Nadu|
|S.B.K. College||Aruppukottai Tamil Nadu|
|MSS Wakf Board College||Madurai Tamil Nadu|
|Raju’s College||Rajapalayam Tamil Nadu|
|Govt. Arts College||Melur Tamil Nadu|
|Senthamil College||Madurai Tamil Nadu|
|Sri Sathguru Sangeetha Vidyalayam||Madurai Tamil Nadu|
|Govt.Arts & Science College||Madurai Tamil Nadu|
Best Facilities of Madurai Kamaraj University
- Clean and Green Campus
- Guest House
- Health Care Centre
- IAS Coaching Centre
- International Journal Access
- Married Research Scholar
- Mother Care Room
- Placement Cell
- Post Office
- Printing Press
- Smart Classrooms
- Staff quarters
- Technology Support Centre
- Telephone exchange
Best Quality Of Madurai Kamaraj University
- Good Faculties
- Best Performance
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Wide Area Campus
- Placements Record
- Understanding with Teachers and Students
- Wonderful Facilities
- Good Practical Labs
- University Guest Houses
- University Staff Quarters
- Married Research Scholars Quarters
- University Student’s Hostel
- Post Office
- Health Care
- Co-Operative Stores
- Co-Operative Thrift Society
- University Canteen
Contact Details of MKU-
- Address: Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625 021.
- Phone: +91-0452-2458471
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madurai Kamaraj University Official Website: mkuniversity.ac.in
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Madurai Kamaraj University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.