Magadh University Admission 2022: Magadh University is located in Bodh Gaya and is one of the largest universities in Bihar, established in the year 1962 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission.
The university offers a variety of UG, PG, and also distance education programs for students. It provides BA, MA, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.Com, and B.Com in many specializations. Students can check more offered courses, as given below.
Magadh University Trending Updates:
- Magadh University will soon begin taking admissions for the new academic year 2022-23. Visit the website.
- Notification regarding the constitution of a committee to examine the matter raised by SVU, Patna. Click Here
- Notice regarding submission of preferences of Supervisors by the students who have recently passed PhD coursework. Click Here
- Notification regarding Research Work. Click Here
- A meeting of the Sports Committee. Click Here
- Extension of date for online application for admission in B.A. /B.Sc. /B. Com. (Session 2021-24) with late fine. Click Here
- Submission of Examination fee & forms for M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. 1st Sem 2019-2021 & 3rd Sem 2018-2020 Examination. Click Here
- To know more Click Here
Magadh University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Magadh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0631 220 0490|
|UG Courses||B.B.E, B.B.A, B.A,B,B.M, B.Com, B.Sc, BMCA|
|PG Courses||M.A, M.C.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
|Other Courses||PhD, MLIS, B.Ed, MBA Executive|
|Address||Gaya, Bodhgaya, Bihar 824234|
|Founded||1 March 1962|
Magadh University Admission 2022
Students must meet all eligibility criteria prescribed by the University. Students seeking admission to the UG program must have passed 10+2/ Intermediate in a relevant subject. The minimum mark required for this program is a 50% mark.
Admission to PG courses is based on the results of qualifying examinations. In addition to providing PG Courses in various disciplines, Magadh University PG Admission is open to students who have graduated from a recognized university.
Students will select PhD courses based on the pre-Ph.D Entrance Test that Magadh University conducts.
Magadh University UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG level degree program that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates with a 10+2 in any stream can apply for this course. The education must be obtained from any recognized board of education in India.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG level degree course offered in many disciplines. The students who have an interest in the field of science can take admission to the Bachelor of Science program. Candidates with a 10+2 grade can apply for this course.
Magadh University PG Admission
M.Ed: Magadh University offers a Master of Education program to candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree (BEd preferred). Applicants to the M.Ed programme are required to take an entrance exam. Magadh University offers around 50 seats for the MEd course each session. In order to be considered for admission to this course, applicants must score at least 50% on the entrance exam.
Magadh University Admission Important Date
|Application form Start||25 May 2022|
|Magadh University Admission Last Date||28 June 2022|
|Exam Date||12 July 2022|
|Interview date||22 July 2022|
|Final selection list publication||27 July 2022|
|Counselling session||2 August 2022|
Magadh University Admission Process 2022
Magadh University offers various UG (BA, BSc, BBA, Bcom, etc.) and PG (MA, MSc, MA, MBA, etc.) courses. Students who want to pursue any of the courses must fill out a registration form. The application form can be filled out offline or online. If you are interested in taking admission, check the application process below.
How To Apply For Magadh University Admission Offline?
Students who choose to fill their application form offline must follow the steps listed below:
- Students must visit the Magadh University official site.
- Before starting the application process, applicants must download the prospectus.
- Read the prospectus and check the eligibility criteria and the course fees you want to apply for.
- The registration form is also a part of the prospectus.
- Fill out the admission form with the requisite academic and personal details.
- Attach photocopies of the required document.
- Pay a registration fee of INR 500.
- Submit the admission form to this address: The Director, Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya(Bihar), PIN-824234.
How To Apply For Magadh University Online Admission?
Students who want to complete their registration form online must follow these steps:
- Use this link: www.magadhuniversity.ac.in to access the registration portal.
- Use your email address to register.
- The registration is confirmed through email.
- Use the email id and password from the confirmation email to log in.
- Provide your personal and academic credentials.
- Upload your scanned signature and passport-size photo.
- Pay a registration fee through the payment gateway.
- The admission fee is INR 500.
- Press the SUBMIT button to submit the admission form.
Students are required to submit their certificates for further processing and verification. The certificates must be submitted with the registration form before the deadline. The documents required are listed below:
- Marksheet of class 12 and class 12
- Id proof
- Applicant signature
- UG degree
- PG degree
The students must bring the original document on the day of counselling. You have to submit the fee in the form of DD. The Demand Draft is published from any nationalized bank in favour of “Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya” Payable at Bodh-Gaya.
The University provides the UG, PG, PhD courses, and many more in a different specializations. You can apply the admission form through online and offline modes. You need to read all the instructions before applying for the admission form.
Magadh University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Persian)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Vocational Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Music)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Bengali)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Buddhist Studies)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Non- Medical)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Journalism)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Journalism)||2 Years|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Pali)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Persian)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Prakrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Buddhist Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Geography)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Persian)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Applied Physical Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (H.Sc.) (Family Resource Management)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (H.Sc.) (Food & Nutrition)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Biochemistry||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematical Science)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Food and Nutrition)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Human Development and Family Studies)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Management (B.B.M.)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
Magadh University Admission Prospectus 2022
The distant mode of the education system has hurled dozens of Diploma and Degree courses cookery to the need of needy candidates. The College of Hotel, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Academy of Foreign Languages & Cultural Collaboration, Institute of Physiotherapy, Institute of Rebuilding & Development Management, and Department of Education are the job-oriented courses that captivate the consideration of learners.
Magadh University Placement Cell
The university provides the Placement and Training Cell department to manage all aspects of campus placement for graduation candidates. The Cell associated with recruiting organizes and handles the entire placement process.
- Industrial tie-up for organizing academic events at a campus as well as in the constituent and affiliated colleges.
- Organizing special lectures of academic value by experts from the industry and corporate leaders.
Magadh University Scholarship 2022
The university provides many types of scholarships to students. B.Sc candidate also getting a scholarship. Those students who belong to OBC/SC/ST are eligible for a scholarship. If your parent’s income is less then you are also eligible for a scholarship.
Magadh University Affiliated Colleges List
|College of Commerce|
|G. BM College|
|G. J College Rambagh|
|J. J college|
|J. D Women’s College|
|J. N.L College|
|Kishori Sinha Mahila College|
Facilities at Magadh University
- Wi-Fi Facilities
- Hostel Facilities
- Innovation & Project
- National Collaborations
- Bank and post office
- Health Care
Magadh University Department
- Department of Science
- Department of Distance Education
- Department of Vocational /Professional
- Department of Institute of Physiotherapy
- Department of Social Science & Commerce
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Law
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Academy of Foreign Languages and Cultural Cooperation
Magadh University Placement Record
- V2-Value & Variety
- Tata Consultancy Service
- Reliance Communication
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life
Magadh University Contact Details:
- Address: Bodhgaya, Bihar, India. 824234
- Tel: +91-0631-2200490
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magadh University Official Website: magadhuniversity.ac.in
- Madras University Admission
- Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission
- Tejpur University Admission
- University of Hyderabad Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Magadh University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.