Magadh University Admission: Soon, the registration for new session at Magadh University will start at official portal. The portal of registration is at @www.magadhuniversity.in. Generally the form will be released in May month. The basis of enrollments at Magadh University is through the merit list system.
Magadh University Trending Updates:
- Magadh University has release the affiliation letter/ status of colleges. Check here
- Magadh University will soon begin taking admissions for the new academic year 2023. Visit the website.
- 28 June 2022 was the last date to apply for Magadh University Admission 2022.
Magadh University is located in Bodh Gaya and is one of the largest universities in Bihar, established in the year 1962 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. The University offers a variety of UG, PG, and also distance education programs for students. It provides BA, MA, M.Sc, B.Sc, M.Com, and B.Com in many specializations. Students can check more offered courses, as given below.
Magadh University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Magadh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0631 220 0490|
|UG Courses||B.B.E, B.B.A, B.A,B,B.M, B.Com, B.Sc, BMCA|
|PG Courses||M.A, M.C.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
|Other Courses||PhD, MLIS, B.Ed, MBA Executive|
|Address||Gaya, Bodhgaya, Bihar 824234|
|Founded||1 March 1962|
Magadh University Admission
Magadh University will soon open the admission portal for new session. Students who are eligible, can apply at the official portal www.magadhuniversity.ac.in. Students must meet all eligibility criteria prescribed by the University. Students seeking admission to the UG program must have passed 10+2/ Intermediate in a relevant subject. The minimum mark required for this program is a 50% mark.
Admission to PG courses is based on the results of qualifying examinations. In addition to providing PG Courses in various disciplines, Magadh University PG Admission is open to students who have graduated from a recognized university.
Students will select PhD courses based on the pre-Ph.D Entrance Test that Magadh University conducts.
Magadh University UG Admission
Admissions for the UG courses was closed on 28 June 2022. It will open soon for the next academic session. The Magadh University UG admissions are available to the candidates who passed 12th board exam with minimum score of 45-50% from a recognized board of Senior Secondary Education. The University offer various Under graduation courses such as BA, BSC, BCom, BBA, BCA, etc in many specializations.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG level degree program that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates with a 10+2 in any stream can apply for this course. The education must be obtained from any recognized board of education in India.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG level degree course offered in many disciplines. The students who have an interest in the field of science can take admission to the Bachelor of Science program. Candidates with a 10+2 grade can apply for this course.
Magadh University PG Admission
Registration for PG courses at Magadh University generally starts in the month of March. The University has multiple departments that provide pg level of education to students. All the applicants who have graduated in a relevant discipline are eligible to apply. The University conducts an admission test for some specific PG programs.
- M.Ed: Magadh University offers a Master of Education program to candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree (BEd preferred). Applicants to the M.Ed programme are required to take an entrance exam. Magadh University offers around 50 seats for the MEd course each session. In order to be considered for admission to this course, applicants must score at least 50% on the entrance exam.
Magadh University PhD Admission
Magadh University will soon release the admission forms for PhD course for the new session. The portal to submit the forms is @www.magadhuniversity.ac.in. Department to provide research education in different specializations. Magadh University Admission into Ph.D. courses is through an entrance exam conducted every year.
Magadh University Admission Process
Magadh University offers various UG (BA, BSc, BBA, Bcom, etc.) and PG (MA, MSc, MA, MBA, etc.) courses. Students who want to pursue any of the courses must fill out a registration form. The application form can be filled out offline or online. If you are interested in taking admission, check the application process below.
How To Apply For Magadh University Admission Offline?
Students who choose to fill their application form offline must follow the steps listed below:
- Students must visit the Magadh University official site.
- Before starting the application process, applicants must download the prospectus.
- Read the prospectus and check the eligibility criteria and the course fees you want to apply for.
- The registration form is also a part of the prospectus.
- Fill out the admission form with the requisite academic and personal details.
- Attach photocopies of the required document.
- Pay a registration fee of INR 500.
- Submit the admission form to this address: The Director, Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya(Bihar), PIN-824234.
How To Apply For Magadh University Online Admission?
Students who want to complete their registration form online must follow these steps:
- Use this link: www.magadhuniversity.ac.in to access the registration portal.
- Use your email address to register.
- The registration is confirmed through email.
- Use the email id and password from the confirmation email to log in.
- Provide your personal and academic credentials.
- Upload your scanned signature and passport-size photo.
- Pay a registration fee through the payment gateway.
- The admission fee is INR 500.
- Press the SUBMIT button to submit the admission form.
Students are required to submit their certificates for further processing and verification. The certificates must be submitted with the registration form before the deadline. The documents required are listed below:
- Marksheet of class 12 and class 12
- Id proof
- Applicant signature
- UG degree
- PG degree
The students must bring the original document on the day of counselling. You have to submit the fee in the form of DD. The Demand Draft is published from any nationalized bank in favour of “Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Magadh University, Bodh-Gaya” Payable at Bodh-Gaya.
The University provides the UG, PG, PhD courses, and many more in a different specializations. You can apply the admission form through online and offline modes. You need to read all the instructions before applying for the admission form.
Magadh University Result
Magadh University has officially released the result of different UG & PG programs. Students enrolled in 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of BSc, BA, BSc, B.Ed, LLB, MA, MSc, or M.Com can check their results online at the website. On the website, students of Magadh University can use their roll number and name to verify the results of their semester exams.
How to Check Magadh University Result?
Students can get results from Magadh University by following the steps given below:
- The first and important step is to visit MU Website which is www.magadhuniversity.ac.in.
- The homepage will appear. On Homepage go to the “Examination tab.
- Click on “Download Results”
- Clicking on Download Results will get you on a new page.
- On the new page, fill in your details Like Roll Number, Year of Study, Semester Number, etc.
- After filling, hit on the “Search” button given below.
- MU Semester exam for your respective program of study will appear. Check/Download it.
Magadh University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Persian)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Vocational Studies)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Music)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Bengali)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Buddhist Studies)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Non- Medical)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Journalism)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Journalism)||2 Years|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Pali)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Persian)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Prakrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Buddhist Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Geography)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Persian)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Applied Physical Sciences)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (H.Sc.) (Family Resource Management)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (H.Sc.) (Food & Nutrition)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Biochemistry||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematical Science)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Botany)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Food and Nutrition)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Human Development and Family Studies)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Management (B.B.M.)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
Magadh University Admission Prospectus 2022
The distant mode of the education system has hurled dozens of Diploma and Degree courses cookery to the need of needy candidates. The College of Hotel, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Academy of Foreign Languages & Cultural Collaboration, Institute of Physiotherapy, Institute of Rebuilding & Development Management, and Department of Education are the job-oriented courses that captivate the consideration of learners.
Magadh University Placement Cell
The university provides the Placement and Training Cell department to manage all aspects of campus placement for graduation candidates. The Cell associated with recruiting organizes and handles the entire placement process.
- Industrial tie-up for organizing academic events at a campus as well as in the constituent and affiliated colleges.
- Organizing special lectures of academic value by experts from the industry and corporate leaders.
Magadh University Scholarship 2022
The university provides many types of scholarships to students. B.Sc candidate also getting a scholarship. Those students who belong to OBC/SC/ST are eligible for a scholarship. If your parent’s income is less then you are also eligible for a scholarship.
Magadh University Affiliated Colleges List
|College of Commerce|
|G. BM College|
|G. J College Rambagh|
|J. J college|
|J. D Women’s College|
|J. N.L College|
|Kishori Sinha Mahila College|
Facilities at Magadh University
- Wi-Fi Facilities
- Hostel Facilities
- Innovation & Project
- National Collaborations
- Bank and post office
- Health Care
Magadh University Department
- Department of Science
- Department of Distance Education
- Department of Vocational /Professional
- Department of Institute of Physiotherapy
- Department of Social Science & Commerce
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Law
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Academy of Foreign Languages and Cultural Cooperation
Magadh University Placement Record
- V2-Value & Variety
- Tata Consultancy Service
- Reliance Communication
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life
Magadh University Contact Details:
- Address: Bodhgaya, Bihar, India. 824234
- Tel: +91-0631-2200490
- Email: email@example.com
- Magadh University Official Website: magadhuniversity.ac.in
- Madras University Admission
- Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission
- Tejpur University Admission
- University of Hyderabad Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Magadh University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.