Maharishi Markandeshwar University Admission 2024: Registration is ongoing for the UG, PG, and PhD programs for the session 2024-25. 5 March 2024* is the expected last date to apply for MMU Mullana admission. Maharishi Markandeshwar University is a deemed-to-be university, quite famous for its extended range of courses in engineering, hospitality, healthcare, management, dentistry, information technology, etc., at the undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. The NAAC-accredited university is part of the top 3 percent of learning institutions in India.
MMU Mullana Admission Updates (February 2024)
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University is now accepting applications for UG courses in 2024-26. Applications for admission will be accepted until 5 March 2024*. Apply Here
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University is currently accepting PG applications for the 2024-25 academic year. Admissions are expected to close on 5 March 2024*. Apply Here
- B.Tech applications are currently being accepted. The deadline for applications to IMS Ghaziabad is March 5, 2024*. (tentative) Apply Here
- MMU Mullana is currently accepting applications for its BSc program. The application deadline is expected to be 5 March 2024*. (tentative) Apply Here
The university has students from all over the world, not just from India. It is dedicated to offering various facilities to admitted students. The facilities or some unique characteristics that go in favor of Maharishi Makendeshwar University and allure students have been mentioned below.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University Admission:
- UG Courses: MMU is offering admissions to various UG courses including BBA, BA LLB, BCA, BOPTM, BPT, BA, BDS, B.Com, etc. Candidates who have completed 10+2 in a similar study field by securing a 50% score are considered eligible. CUET exam will be conducted.
- PG Courses: The PG degree programs of MMU are MPT, MS, M.Pharma, MA, M.Ch, MDS, LLM, and more. At least a UG degree in a related discipline with an almost 50% score will be needed for each candidate to be eligible. The entrance exam is also conducted.
- Diploma, Certificate: MMU also offers diploma courses in management, technology, and medicine after completing 10+2.
- Exams: Candidates have to apply through the CUET entrance exam for most courses. Applications are also accepted through other national exams.
- Dates for exams: The CUET exam will be held in March for PG degree courses and in May 2024* for UG courses.
- Admission date: All the willing candidates can apply at the website https://www.mmumullana.org. The deadline to submit the forms is March 2024*.
- How to Apply: The system of application followed by MMU is online. Firstly the candidates will fill out their forms and attach all the paperwork. Further, they will pay the application fee.
- Last year’s Placements: Almost 60% of the participating students from MMU got placement. The average package offered to graduates of MMU was INR 5 LPA. Numerous recruiters participated in the placement of 2023 including Accenture, Wipro, Infosys, HCL, etc.
Note: MMU Mullana Admission is ongoing for UG and PG programs, the candidates can enroll before the deadline. Apply Here
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
MMU Mullana Admission Highlights
Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana
|Type of University
|University Contact Number
BTech, BSc, BPharma, BPT, BA LLB, BA, etc.
MSc, MTech, MPharma, MPT, LLM, MA, etc.
Ambala – Yamunanagar Highway, Mullana – Ambala, 133-207 (Haryana)
Maharishi Markandeshwar University Admission 2024
Applications are open for Maharishi Markandeshwar University Admission to all programs for the session 2024-25. MMU Mullana Admission last date is 5 March 2024* for UG and PG courses for the ongoing session. Please follow the online mode to submit the application form for Maharishi Markandeshwar University’s nursing program. Students who may pass the BSc Nursing entrance examination can proceed and complete the admission process as soon as they get the opportunity.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG Admission 2024
Students can now apply for Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG Admission. Fill out the application form before 5 March 2024* (Tentative). Also, the university accepts online application forms at the official website. The online application form has been uploaded on the official website, and the candidates submit it over there in your desirable course.
Aspirants who are waiting for the opportunity to apply for other courses at the undergraduate level, such as BTech, BCA, BCom, BBA, BSc in Food Science, BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration, B.Pharmacy, BPT, BDS, BSc in Agriculture, and so on, might not need to wait more than a week. In the coming days, it’s possible that the university will start accepting applications for the aforementioned courses.
The eligibility criteria are one of the foremost factors that students must have known and satisfied before registering for any program at the undergraduate level at Maharishi Markandeshwar University. The details of undergraduate course requirements for admission have been given below.
- 12 Libraries including 1 central library.
- Fully WiFi-activated Smart Classes and Campus.
- Modern Sports Infrastructure.
- Over 7000 hostels provide accommodation for students.
- 93% placement record.
If you want to continue the academic journey by opting for Maharishi Markandeshwar University’s program, then it is easy to do so by just applying for the program through the offered mode of admission by the university. The admission instructions for Maharishi Markandeshwar University have been detailed below.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University UG Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria that must be met by candidates who are seeking admission to any undergraduate course. Separate course admission criteria are mentioned below, so can check them to meet all requirements.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in CSE/ECE/ME
- The candidate should have passed the +2 examination with mathematics, physics, and English as the mandatory subjects.
- It is also necessary to candidates for have studied any alongside the above-mentioned mandatory subjects, chemistry/biology/biotechnology or any technical vocational program.
- The minimum score needs to be 60% or above in the qualifying examination.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Medical
- The candidate should have completed the senior secondary certificate examination, or 10+2, with science and English core as the mandatory subjects.
Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bpharma) is a 4 year duration course at Maharishi Markandeshwar University. In this studenst learns about pharmaceutical drugs effects and manufacturing details.
- Those applicants who have 12th degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English with 45% score through recoganised board.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning or Data Science
- The specialized degree programs of BCA require someone who completes 12th with a minimum obtained marks of 50 percent.
- 20 percent weightage is granted to those students who have studied statistics/mathematics and computer applications/computer science or information system at +2 level.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- The candidate may apply and succeed in getting admission to the BCom degree program if they pass the 10+2 level examination with 40% in the commerce group of subjects.
- For admission to a BCom degree program, a diploma in management or economics with at least a 50% score is perfectly acceptable.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University PG Admission 2024
Maharishi Markandeshwar University PG admissions are going on for the session 2024-25, and the last date to apply is set for 5 March 2024* for all programs. The candidates are able to fill out the admission form by visiting the MMU official website @admission.mmumullana.org.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University will begin its new session of postgraduate program admissions for the MBA, PG Diploma in Management, M.Pharm, MSc in Dietetics and Nutrition, MPT, MSc in Radio Imaging, MSc in Medical Lab Technology, MSc in Nursing, LLM, MSc in Agriculture, etc. programs.
Eligibility criteria for PG programs at Maharishi Markandeshwar University vary. The next section below is specially designed to offer accurate information on the same.
MMU PG Eligibility Criteria
The Maharishi Markandeshar University’s postgraduate eligibility requirements are listed below.
Master of Science (MSc) in Agronomy
- The candidate must have passed BSc in Agriculture/Agronomy or its equivalent degree program with at least a 60 percent score from a recognized university/institution.
Master of Law (LLM)
- Aspirants will only be admitted to the LLM program by Maharishi Markandeshwar University if it finds that aspirants have secured LLB or a five-year integrated degree BA LLB with a minimum percentage score of 50.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- A bachelor’s degree of a minimum of three-year duration with a score of 50% is accepted by the university for admission to the MBA degree program at Maharishi Markandeshwar University.
Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- A UG degree of 3-year duration is mandatory for students to obtain.
- Preference will be offered to individuals who have obtained work experience in the related management field.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University Application Form 2024
Maharishi Markandeshwar University’s online applications are currently being received by the university for BSc Nursing, and doctoral degree programs. The last date for the BSc Nursing program’s application form submission is 5 March 2024*.
The application fee for the BSc Nursing program is INR 1,200. Students who are opting for doctoral degree programs at MMU must pay INR 18,000. The fee is accepted through online payment modes.
MMU Admission Process 2024
The steps for admission to Maharishi Markandeshwar University that must be taken to reserve a spot in the desired course are listed below.
- Kindly visit Maharishi Markandeshwar University’s official website.
- To open the online admission portal, kindly press the Apply now button.
- Please fill out the registration form.
- Make sure to verify the email address.
- Enter your Email ID or Mobile Number and Password.
- Click on the Login button to access the admission form.
- Continue and finish the following requirements: personal information, educational or academic information, program selection, and document upload.
- Check the information you entered on the admission form twice.
- Pay the fee and save the slip.
Some Other Universities
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.