Maharishi University Lucknow Admission 2024: The University offers numerous programs in applied sciences, and humanities, business studies, pharmaceutical sciences, engineering, and technology fields. Also, the university is accepting other UG and PG course admission forms.
There are a fine number of courses in diploma and degree programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. To make the learning experience interesting, the Maharishi University of Information Technology provides several benefits, such as a group discussion room, training classroom, computer center, and so on.
Previous graduates from MUIT who earned degrees or diplomas have been offered lucrative salaries when hired by well-known companies.
The placement ratio at Maharishi University is very high compared to the other universities in the state. The university accepts modernization and changes the coursework of courses accordingly to provide updated knowledge so that students may not find difficulty in finding the ideal and promising job ahead.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Note: Maharshi University Lucknow has now closed the admission portal for the 2023-24 session, and the last date to apply was 10 September 2023.
Maharishi University Lucknow Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharishi University of Information Technology (MUIT Lucknow)|
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||0522-2771666|
BCA, BBA, BA, BCom, BSc, BTech, LLB, etc.
MSc, LLM, MEd, MBA, MCA, MA, etc.
|Address||Sitapur Road, P.O-Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Lucknow-226013 (UP)|
Maharishi University Lucknow Admission 2024
Applicants can apply either online or on campus. Both admission steps are outlined in the admission process section of the article. The upcoming session of admission will commence for BTech, BSc, BBA, Diploma in Computer Science, MBA, MPH, MSW, and other programs. The complete details of MUIT programs are given in the following two branches of this article.
Maharishi University UG Admission 2024
Students must be prepared for admission to BTech (CS, EC, EE, ME), BSW, BPH, BSc in Agriculture, BCA, BCom, BBA, and numerous other programs. The new session of the admission process for undergraduate courses will be held on the university campus or online.
Admission to Maharishi University of Information Technology’s undergraduate programs is only obtainable through the performance of school-level examinations/entrance examinations that meet the requirements. To know more about the MUIT, Lucknow UG eligibility criteria, please have a look at the upcoming section below.
MUIT Lucknow UG Eligibility Criteria
The admission criteria for MUIT Lucknow undergraduate courses are discussed in detail in the upcoming section below.
Bachelor of Technology (All Specializations)
- Regular/Evening or Part-time: 12th examination with mathematics, physics, or computer science/chemistry/electronics/biotechnology/engineering graphics, passed candidates may open the door for admission to the BTech degree program.
- Lateral entry is offered to candidates who obtain a diploma in the related field from a recognized university or institution.
- The minimum mark that aspirants must secure for admission to the BTech degree program at MUIT Lucknow is 45 percent.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Agriculture
- Admission to the BSc in Agriculture program at Maharishi University is only offered to candidates who pass 10+2 with PCB, agriculture, or mathematics from a recognized board/institution.
- The general category of candidates needs to obtain a minimum of 45 percent for admission to the BSc in Agriculture undergraduate program.
- The reserved sections of the society, such as ST/SC-based applicants, may obtain five-percent relaxation for admission to BSc in Agriculture program at MUIT, Lucknow.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) Hons
- 12th standard must be completed from the recognized board with physics, mathematics & chemistry.
- Admission process will be done based on the merit score and entrance exam score.
- Aspirants needed to possess 45% in the 12th level examination for admission to the BCA program at MUIT, Lucknow.
Maharishi University Lucknow PG Admission 2024
The admission requirements of master’s degree programs differ from one another; hence, no one can say that only a bachelor’s degree is required for admission. A more in-depth study of the MUIT, Lucknow PG program admission eligibility criteria can be learned in the next section.
MUIT Lucknow PG Admission Eligibility
To get entry into the PG degree programs at MUIT, Lucknow, please ensure that you meet the following criteria.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- For admission bachelor must be completed at a well-known university.
- Also, students should have to get at least 50 percent marks.
- Selection will be given on the basis of merit scores and entrance exams such as CAT, MAT and others.
Master of Science (MSc) in Agriculture
- Applicants are welcome to apply for MSc in Agriculture postgraduate program if they hold on a bachelor’s degree in BSc Agriculture or related/respective subjects.
- 45% or equivalent or above-level of education is perfectly acceptable for admission to MSc in Agriculture degree program at MUIT, Lucknow.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- A BCA/Bachelor’s degree in computer science or its equivalent from an accredited university.
- Students must possess any of the following; BCom, BA, or BSc in mathematics.
Master in Public Health (MPH)
- A Graduate with Ayush, Medicine, Veterinary Science, Allied and Health, life Science, Statistics, Demography, Population Studies, Nutrition, Social Work, or Biostatistics is eligible for admission to the MPH program.
- It is needed or necessary for applicants to have work experience in a health-related domain.
Master of Social Work (MSW)
- In order to be eligible for admission to the Master of Social Work (MSW) program, applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 40% for ST/SC applicants and a minimum of 45% for General/OBC applicants.
Maharishi University Lucknow Application Form
The offline application form for Maharishi University, Lucknow, is available through the admissions help desk at the campus. The application fee of 500 Indian rupees can be paid in any of the following ways; cash, online, or demand draft.
MUIT Lucknow Admission Process
The online and offline admission processes of the Maharishi University of Information Technology are described below.
Online Admission Process
- Log onto the Maharishi University of Information Technology website.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Proceed and authenticate the registration.
- Upload the passport-size photograph (It must be coloured).
- Pay the online fee.
- Submit the accurately filled application.
Offline Admission Process
- Collect the admission form from the admission help desk of the university.
- Fill it up accurately.
- Paste the recent passport-size colour photograph.
- Pay the fee in cash or DD or online.
- Kindly proceed and submit the completed form to the admission counsellor.
MUIT Lucknow Courses Admission
|B. Tech (CS)||4 Years|
|M. Tech (CS)||2 Years|
|Diploma (CS)||3 Years|
|B. Tech (EC)||4 Years|
|B. Tech (EE)||4 Years|
|M. Tech (EC)||2 Years|
|M. Tech (EE)||2 Years|
|Diploma (EC)||3 Years|
|Diploma (EE)||3 Years|
|B. Tech (ME)||4 Years|
|M. Tech (ME)||2 Years|
|Diploma (ME)||3 Years|
|B. Tech (CE)||4 Years|
|M. Tech (CE)||2 Years|
|Diploma (CE)||3 Years|
|B. Sc.-Ag||4 Years|
|M. Sc.-Ag||2 Years|
|B. Pharm||4 Years|
|D. Pharm||2 Years|
Some Other Universities:
- DU Admission
- BHU Admission
- Jadavpur University Admission
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
Be the first to leave a review.