Manav Rachna University Admission 2023: Application submission process is ongoing for various courses at the UG and PG level. Manav Rachna University Admission last date is 30 September 2023 (Tentative). Courses are offered such as MBA, BTech, MSc, LLB, PhD, Hotel Management and Culinary Arts, Post Doctoral, more courses. Students can apply at @manavrachna.edu.in.
Manav Rachna University, abbreviated as MRU, was established in 2004, and sooner or later, it was accredited with an “A” grade from NAAC. The private university is among the top two emerging engineering institutions in India. MRU has approval from AICTE, which speaks over the authority of higher education programs at the university.
Manav Rachna University Trending Updates
- Manav Rachna University admission has commenced for UG, PG, and PhD programs, the candidates need to apply before the deadline. Apply Here
- PhD Entrance Exam results are now disclosed at Manav Rachna University. Source
- Manav Rachna University PhD Admission 2023 the last date was 31 August 2023 for application submission. Source
There are courses in almost every discipline of study, such as engineering and technology, commerce, law, education, physiotherapy, applied psychology, liberal arts, social and political studies, applied sciences, and foreign languages, at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels at Manav Rachna University.
Manav Rachna University’s campus offers various facilities for students, such as hostels, residential, sports, transportation, life skills program, cafeterias, library, and so on.
The university typically offers admission to various degree and diploma programs online. The admission process for Manav Rachna University’s courses can be completely understood in the next couple of sections.
Manav Rachna University
|Type of University||
|Offered UG Courses||
Btech, BBA, BVA, BSc, BCom, BA, B.Des, BCA
|Offered PG Courses||
MBA, MCA, MSc, MSW, MA, Mcom, LLM, MTech
D Arch, Diploma in Hotel Management, DPharma
|Address||Sector: 43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi Surajkund Road, Faridabad: 121004, (Haryana), India|
Manav Rachna University Admission has opened for various degree programs in the 2023 sessions. The expected last date to register is 30 September 2023. This university is offering admission to various UG, PG and Doctoral courses on the basis of MRNAT and CUET entrance test scores. Interested applicants are welcome to apply for admission to Manav Rachna University’s UG and PG programs, such as BTech, BSc Hons Microbiology, MCA, BPT, and many more in the current cycle.
The admission process contains several steps, including directions for filling out an online application form, uploading documents, selecting a candidate, receiving an offer of admission letter, and more.
The complete admission process, along with the application fee for Manav Rachna University 2023, is well described in the particular section ahead. To get admission in the Manav Rachna University UG and PG programs, it is necessary to gain the minimum level qualification—12th or graduation— from a recognized university/institution or board.
30 September 2023 is the expected last date for Manav Rachna University UG Admission. Applicants who want to enroll can apply through both online and offline modes. The University offers admission to BTech, BCA, BPT, BCom Hons, BA Media and Communication, BA Hons English, BBA, and BA Hons Applied Psychology on the basis of 10+2 marks obtained by candidates.
The undergraduate programs at Manav Rachna University Admission is only permitted online in the present cycle. In order to easily access the MRU admission window for the 2023 session, candidates should visit www.manavrachna.edu.in. The following sections discuss Manav Rachna University’s bachelor’s level admission requirements.
Manav Rachna University undergraduate course eligibility criteria—course-by-course— are mentioned in the following sections.
Bachelor of Arts (BA):
- For admission to the BA course, applicants have to complete the 12th class from a recognized board.
- Applicant must obtain at least a 50 percent score.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech):
- 10+2 with 50 percent or aggregate in English, Chemistry, and Physics.
- One subject out of biology, mathematics, computer science, or biotechnology.
- Students need to pass the JEE-Mains 2023, SAT, Pearson, or MRNAT 2023 examinations.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Pass with 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50 percent in the following subjects: English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- It is mandatory for students to pass the MRNAT 2023 examination.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- 10+2 or equivalent level of study, with 50 percent including English as a mandatory subject among the top five.
- Aspirants need to pass either the SAT or MRNAT 2023 examination to comfortably get admission to the BBA degree program.
Bachelor of Design (BDes):
- It is necessary to pass the senior secondary examination, or 12th grade, with at least 45 percent marks.
- Aspirants need to have English as a compulsory subject in the top five at the 10+2 level.
- MRNAT-2023 is mandatory for individuals to pass for admission to BDesign.
The admission process for Manav Rachna University’s PG degree and PG diploma programs in the 2023 cycle begins. The university is alluring aspirants towards technical and professional courses such as Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics, MA in Mass Communication, and more.
Manav Rachna University PG admission portal is now live. The application form filling the last date is 30 September 2023 (Tentative). Applicants need to follow an online path to successfully complete the admission process for postgraduate courses at Manav Rachna University.
Manav Rachna University Admission for postgraduate programs is offered in the 2023 session on merit, which is determined on the basis of academic and entrance test performance. To learn more about MRU PG program admission, it is necessary to follow the section of this article designed below.
The Manav Rachna University PG Admission eligibility criteria for postgraduate degree/diploma programs at Manav Rachna University are as follows.
MA Media and Communication
- Forty-five percent or equivalent in any graduation degree with English as the primary or mandatory subject.
- Students should score a valid mark in the MRNAT-2023 examination.
Master of Technology (MTech)
- Aspirants should earn a minimum of 50 percent (%) or equivalent in BTech from a recognized institution or university.
- It is recommended that aspirants obtain a valid GATE before applying to the MTech degree program.
Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Candidates must obtain a minimum or the least percentage of 50 in BCom, BBA, or BA Economics from an accredited institution or university.
- MRNAT 2023 or SAT-passed candidates can easily get admission to the MCom degree program at Manav Rachna University.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Graduation or Postgraduation or having passed the final year examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- The minimum marks at the above-mentioned examination must not be less than 50 percent.
- Candidates need to pass the All India Entrance Tests: MAT, CAT, XAT, or equivalent.
- It is mandatory to appear in the group discussion or personal interview to confirm admission to the Manav Rachna University ODL MBA program.
The online registration for MRU PhD Admission has been closed for this year, the last date was 31 August 2023. Applicants are being welcome to apply for computer science and technology, mechanical engineering, sciences, mechanical engineering, education, humanities, law, and other field-oriented programs.
The one-time registration fee is 31,000 Indian rupees. Candidates who wish to get admission to doctoral degree programs at Manav Rachna University need to secure a master’s degree score of 55 percent and a valid rank in the following: SLET, UGC-CSIR NET, GATE, or equivalent.
The Manav Rachna University application form for the 2023 session is live for Ph.D. programs. Candidates must turn in their applications before 30 September 2023 with an application fee of INR 1200. The doctoral degree program application fee at Manav Rachna University is INR 31,000. Aspirants can deposit the application fee through a credit/debit card, net banking, etc.
In order to learn about the Manav Rachna University Admission process for the 2023 session, aspirants should follow the instructions given below.
- Visit Manav Rachna University’s official website – www.apply.manavrachna.edu.in.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button, accessible at the top right corner of the homepage of the university website.
- Select the active course admission link.
- Complete the registration,
- Login back to start filling out the application form.
- Upload the document via JPEG/JPG format.
- Wait until an offer of admission letter is shared in the mail.
- Accept the admission offer and pay the application fee.
- Kindly visit the admission center to physically verify the documents.
- Deposit the admission fee at the same place to confirm the Manav Rachna University admission process.
|B.Tech in CS & Engineering (Cyber Security)||4 Years|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (Hons.) Manufacturing & Automation||5 Years|
|B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering (Hons.)||5 Years|
|B.Tech CSE||4 Years|
|B.Tech – CS and Engineering Digital Forensics and Cyber Security||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4 Years|
|Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)||4 Years|
|B.Tech-Civil Engineering (Lateral Entry)||4 Years|
|B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering -Gaming Technology (Lateral Entry)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry) – Computer Science and Engineering||4 Years|
|M.Tech. ECE with Specialization in Embedded Systems & VLSI||2 Years|
|M.Tech Computer Engineering||2 Years|
|M. Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering||2 Years|
|M. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering. ( AI-ML / Data Science)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Hons)||3 Years|
|Master of Commerce (Hons)||2 Years|
|MBA in Business (Analytics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics )||2 Years|
|B.A. B.Ed. Integrated||4 Years|
|B.Sc.. B.Ed. Integrated||4 Years|
|BBA LLB (Hons.), B.A. LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Years|
MRU Faridabad Contact Details
- Address: Sector – 43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi – Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, (Haryana), India
- Phone No: +91-129-4268500
- MRU University Official Website: www.manavrachna.edu.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about Manav Rachna University Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Some Other Best Private Universities
- Arunachal University Of Studies Admission
- ADTU Admission
- GLS University Admission
- Ashoka University Admission
- Baba Mastnath University Admission
- Amity University Ranchi Admission
- Presidency University Karnataka Admission
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University Admission
- ICFAI University Admission
- Desh Bhagat University Admission
- Bhupal Nobles University Admission
- Amity University Noida Admission
- Era University Admission
- JS University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- Graphic Era Hill University Admission
- University Of Patanjali Admission
- Anurag University Admission
- LPU Admission
- Kalinga University Admission
- PTSNS University Admission
- St Xaviers University Kolkata Admission
- PES University Admission
- Sikkim Manipal University Admission
- BML Munjal University Admission
- Flame University Admission
- Oriental University Admission
- Chandigarh University Admission
- Jain University Admission
- Manipal University Jaipur Admission
- Manipal University Karnataka Admission
- Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham Admission
- BITS Pilani Admission
- DTU Admission
- NIMS University Admission
- MIT Pune Admission
Be the first to leave a review.