Mangalayatan University Admission 2023: The new admissions process at Mangalayatan University are now started for January session. The registration deadline is 15 May 2023 (Tentative) for Mangalayatan University Admission 2023. There are lots of PhD, UG & PG for enrollment along with many specializations.
Students can apply for following disciplines such as engineering & technology, bio-medical education & research, business management, computer applications, legal studies, & research, arts, & humanities, and so on.
Mangalayatan University Trending Updates
- Mangalayatan University registration has started for UG, PG & Admissions. The deadline will be announced soon. Source
- Mangalayatan University admissions are now open for PhD Admission. The last date to register is 05 May 2023 for PhD course. Source
Those who desire to apply for Mangalayatan University programs must use the active online admission link available at www.mangalayatan.in. The admissions registration needs basic information such as name, mobile number, email address, and course preference.
- For all courses except Ph.D., the application fee at Managalayatan University is 500 Indian rupees.
- The application and registration fees for doctorate-level or Ph.D. programs are INR 5.000.
- Managalayatan University Admission to the BTech, BPharm, BSc Nursing, and Ph.D. Programs will be based on qualifying marks from the entrance exam.
- Managalayatan University Entrance Examination (MUEE) is organized for admission to specialized programs.
Managalayatan University Entrance Exam 2023: The entrance exam is required for B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, MBA, and PhD admission, such as JEE Main & UPSEE, TATA & UPSEE, and GATE, CAT, MAT, XAT, UGE-NET, etc.
Application Fee: The students can fill out the Managalayatam University Admission application forms in both online and offline modes. The application form fee for all courses is around INR 500/- to INR 1500/- for all students. Pay the application fee online through credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
Mangalayatan University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Mangalayatan University|
|Short Name||MU Aligarh|
|Location||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|Admission Process||Entrance/ Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
Mangalayatan University Admission 2023
Admissions to the various UG, PG and many other courses are going on. The last date to register is 15 May 2023 (tentative) for Mamgalyatan University Admission 2023. Interested candidates need to visit the official site of the University to apply for Mangalayatan University Admission. Professional courses are based on the Entrance Exam conducted by the University of Managalayatan. For all other courses, admission is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
The university offered various courses at different levels of study, such as diplomas, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate programs. The UG and PG courses like BA, BCom, BBA, BCA, BVSc, Ma, MCom, MBA, PhD, etc.
The students must need to meet the eligibility requirement of the courses. The minimum eligibility for UG and PG programs is that students must have passed their 10+2 and Bachelor’s degree in any relevant from a recognized university/board.
Mangalayatan University UG Admission
Registration for the undergraduate course is live at Magalayatan University. The last date to apply is 15 May 2023 (tentative) for Mangalayatan University UG Admission 2023. The University of Malagalayatam offers various UG courses such as BBA, BSc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture, Biotechnology, BA in General, Mass Communication, Jain Philosophy, English, History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, BCom, BCA, B.Pharm, LLB, BA-LLB, BEd, BHM, etc. All UG courses are admitted based on the merit list, but some courses required an entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria: The basic eligibility for UG courses is that students must have passed 10+2 with 45% to 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized university. For BEd, eligibility is that students must have passed 12th and Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in relevant subjects.
Form Fee: The applicants can apply both online as well as offline modes. The application form fee is INR 500/-. Pay the application fee by online net banking.
Mangalayatan University PG Admission
The application form is released for PG courses at @www.mangalayatan.in. Magalayatan University PG Admission 2023 deadline is 15 May 2023 (Tentative). The Managalayatam University offers various PG courses such as MA in English, History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Mass Communication, Education, MBA in Human Resource, Finance, Marketing, Hospital Administration, MSc in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, IT, Biotechnology, Agriculture, MFA, LLM, MCom, M.Pharm, etc.
Eligibility Criteria: For the PG courses, the minimum requirement is that students must have done their Bachelor’s degree with 45% to 50% marks in a relevant discipline from a recognized university. The student’s admission is determined by the result of the entrance exam and qualifying examination.
For the MFA program, the students should have done their BA, BFA, BPA, BVA, Music, Bridge Course, or equivalent with a minimum 50% aggregate from a recognized university.
BTech: It is a PG-level course with high career scope at Mangalayatan University. BTech CSE, BTech Civil Engineering, BTech Electrical Engineering, BTech Machine Engineering and many more specializations at Mangalayatan University. For Eligibility, 50% marks with PCM or PCSM stream are required to apply for MTech Admission.
|Other Courses Admission 2023|
|BA Admission||DPharma Admission|
|BA Education Admission||MA Admission|
|BBA Admission||MBA Admission|
|BBM Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BCA Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BCom Admission||MCA Admission|
Mangalayatan University PhD Admission
Registration for Ph.D. courses begins for January 2023 session at Mangalayatan University. There are numerous specializations like Law, History, Pharmacy, and Physics & more available for doctoral-level education. Students who have completed their master’s degree in a relevant discipline can apply for this Ph.D. course. Final selection will be done based on the entrance test score.
Mangalayatan University Admission Form 2023
The registration portal is now open for the 2023 session at Mangalayatan University. The application form will be released through online mode and the Admission form fee is Rs 500 to Rs 1500 according to the courses. Students also can apply offline through the University regional centre. The application form will be available at @www.mangalayatan.in.
Mangalayatan University Admission Process 2023
- Go to the official website of Mangalayatan University Admission- www.mangalayatan.in.
- Download the admission application form.
- Click on the Online Mangalayatan University Admission tab.
- Students get the registered email ID after registration.
- Fill up the application form with all required information like Registration Number, Mobile Number, Students Name, User Name, Email, Roll Number, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents like Marksheet for 10th and 12th classes, Date of birth certificate, cast certificate, passport-size photograph, scanned signature, etc.
- The application fee can be paid online with a credit card, debit card, and net banking through.
- Submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, students take a printout for future reference.
Mangalayatan University Courses and Fees Structure
Candidates can check the details of Mangalayatan University courses and the fees charged for the programs. The University provides a wide range of courses then we provide fee structure data step by step.
|B.Tech Fee Structure|
|Course Name||Fee Per Year|
|B.Tech- Information Technology||INR 1,30,000|
|B. Tech. (CSE)||INR 1,10,000|
|B.Tech.- Distributed Computing and BlockChain||INR 1,30,000|
|B. Tech. (CSE)-Lateral Entry||INR 1,10,000|
|B.Tech.- Cloud Technology and Information Security||INR 1,30,000|
|B.Tech.- Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning||INR 1,50,000|
|B.Tech.- Mobile Application and Information Security||INR 1,30,000|
|B.Tech.-TCS – Data Science||INR 1,50,000|
Mangalayatan University MBA Fee Structure
The University provides MBA programs in various specializations with different fee ranges. So, Mangalayatan University’s fee range for the MBA program is between INR 95,000 to INR 1,35,000 per year.
About Mangalayatan University
The University of Mangalayatam was established in 2006, located in the city of Aligarh in the Indian state of the U.P. It is a private university and recognized by the University Grants Commission. Managlayatam University is one of the best universities and there are many facilities.
Mangalayatan University Admission Contact Details:
- Address: Mangalayatan University Campus, Mathura-Aligarh Highway, Beswan Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, 202146
- Contact No.: +91 9358333333, 9359555555
- Email: email@example.com
- Managalayatam University Official Website: www.mangalayatan.in
Other Top 10 Universities in Uttar Pradesh-
- Js University
- Allahabad State University
- Lucknow University
- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
- University of Allahabad
- Banaras Hindu University
- Sri Venkateswara University
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
- Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University
Be the first to leave a review.