Mangalore University Admission 2021-22: It is a State University that is located in Mangalore, Karnataka. It was established on 10 September 1980 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. This University Provide These Courses like MA Political Science, Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.), Master of Communication and Journalism (M.C.J.) Course.
Mangalore University campus at Mangalagangothri, placed about 20 km to the southeast of the historic seaside town of Mangalore, sets the tone for the educational endeavours of the three regions under the authority of the University. It is an attractive campus that spread over 333 acres
Admission Latest Updates
- Mangalore University P.hD Programmes 2021-22 Entrance Test and Interview dates are announced. For more info Visit Here
Mangalore University Admission 2021-22: An Overview
|University Name||Mangalore University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||082822 56301|
|PG Courses||M A/M Sc/M.Com/M.B.A/M.P.Ed/M. Ed|
|Address||Mangalagangotri, Mangalore, Karnataka 574199|
|Founded||10 September 1980|
|Admission 2021-22||Mangalore University Admission|
Mangalore University Admission Procedure 2021-22
Students can apply for the admission form through offline mode. You can visit the university website to download the admission form and fill and send the admission form to the university. Following are the steps to apply
- Visit the university official website at www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the 2021 admission Link.
- Click on the downloaded link.
- Fill in all the details with valid data.
- Attach all compulsory documents.
- Submit the form along with DD made in favour of ” Finance Officer, Mangalore University,
- Mangalagangothri” Payable at Mangalagangothri.
Document Required for Admission
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Demand Draft
- DOB certificate.
- Valid ID proof.
Mangalore University Admit Card 2021
Students who want to attend the upcoming exam can download the admit card. In admit card much information is mentioned to students. Students would download the admit card by visiting the university official website. Admit card is very mandatory for the examination, so students carried their valid admit card along with one original ID proof.
How to Download Admit Card 2021
- Go to the university website link.
- Move on to the download admit card link.
- On the next page, select the program name and select the college code and password.
- Then enter the valid details,
- Admit card will be open on the computer screen.
- Click on the download button.
- Take printouts for further use.
Mentioned Details in Admit Card
- Name of the student.
- Student’s father’s name.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
- Examination venue.
- Date of examination.
- Examination time.
- Microtron Center
- SC/ST Cell
- Sports facilities
- Campus Safety
- Employment Bureau
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Physical Education.
- Department of Social Work.
- Department of Human Consciousness and Yogic Sciences.
- Department of Geoinformatics.
- Department of Biochemistry.
- Department of Business Administration.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Applied Botany.
- Department of Applied Zoology.
- Department of Bio-Sciences.
- Department of Microbiology.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Electronics.
- Department of Library information science.
- Department of Marine Geology.
- Department of Materials Science.
- Department of English.
- Department of Kannada.
- Department of History.
- Department of Mass Communication and Journalism.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Statistics.
Scholarship of University
University offers various types of scholarships to deserving students.
- Scholarship for differently-abled
- Post-Metric Scholarship
- Scholarship of Karnataka Minority
- GOI National Merit Scholarship including EBL and Tour Grant to SC/ST.
- Children of Beddi Workers Scholarship
- Scholarship of Karnataka Labour Welfare Commission
Mangalore University Affiliated Colleges List:
- A. J. Institute of Management, Kottara Chowki, Bypass, Ashoknagar, Mangalore.
- Aaba Women’s First Grade College III Floor, Poova Arcade Opp.City Bus St0. and Surathkal-575014.
- Adarsha College, Kakya padavu Post Uli, Bantwal TQ, D.K 574326
- Alva’s College Sundari Ananda Alva Campus Moodabidri- 574 227.
- Aims First Grade College Kadaba, Puttur.
- Amrutha College Padil, Mangalore.
- Anugraha Women’s College Golthamajalu Kalladka,Bantwal Taluk ,D.K.
- B. D. Shetty College of Business Management Chethana High School Campus Hangarkatte Post N.H.17, Irodi- 576 226 Udupi Taluk.
- Badriya First Grade College, Kandak, Mangalore- 575 001.
- Beary’s First Grade College Kodi, Beach Road, Kundapur- 5
Mangalore University Admission 2021-22 |Offered Courses
Faculty of Arts
|MA Economics||MA Sociology||MA Political Science||M A History|
|MA English||Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)||Master of Communication and Journalism (M.C.J.)||MA Kannada|
Faculty of Science & Technology
|M.Sc Applied Botany||M.Sc Computer Science||M.Sc Materials Science||M.Sc Biotechnology|
|M.Sc Applied Zoology||M.Sc Marine Geology||M.Sc Mathematics||M.Sc Electronics|
|M.Sc Biochemistry||M.Sc ASIC Design||M.Sc Microbiology||Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.)|
|M.Sc Biosciences||M.Sc Geo-informatics||M.Sc Physics||M.Sc Yogic Science|
|M.Sc Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/||Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)||M.Sc Statistics||M.Sc Industrial Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry|
Faculty of Commerce
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)||Master of Human Resource Development (M.H.R.D.)||Master of Business Administration
|Master of International Business (M.I.B.)
|M.B.A. (International Business)–Evening course|
Faculty of Education
Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
|Master of Education (M. Ed.)|
Mangalore University Fee Structure 2021
|M.Ed||1,46,000.00 per course/ batch|
|B.Ed||1,46,000.00 per course/ batch|
|B.Ed. [Special Education]||1,46,000.00 per course/ batch|
|B.P.Ed.||1,46,000.00 per course/ batch|
|M.P.Ed.||4,84,000.00 per course/ batch|
|Bachelor degree in Hotel Management [BHM] / B.Sc. Hospitality Sciences [B.Sc. (H.S)]||1,46,000.00 per course/ batch|
|P.G. Diploma in Computer Application / P.G. Diploma in
Tourism & Hotel Management / P.G. Diploma in Production
Management / P.G. Diploma in Business Management /
P.G. Diploma in Human Resource Management/
P.G. Diploma in Food Science & Technology
|1,46,000.00 per course/ batch|
|B.A.S.L.P. – (Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language
|158,000.00 per course/ batch|
|B.Sc. (Fashion Design/ Garment Design/ Leather Design &
Interior Design & Decoration)
|1,58,000.00 per course/ batch|
|B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com||61,000.00 per course/ batch|
|Career Oriented course (sponsored by UGC)||19,000.00 per subject|
|B.A.(HRD)/ BBA/ BSW/ B.A [Security & Detective Science]||1,08,000.00 per course/ batch|
|Bachelor of e-Commerce||2,18,000.00 per course/ batch|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||1,08,000.00 per course/ batch|
|Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS)||1,08,000.00 per course/ batch|
|Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA)||95,000.00 per course/ batch|
|B.Sc. (FND)- (Bachelor of Food, Nutrition & Dietetics)/B.Sc. [Food Technology]||1,46,000.00 per course/ batch|
|Ph.D. in affiliated colleges||96,000.00 per subject|
|MBA/ MCA/ MSW/ M.Com/ M.Com [HRD]/ M.A.[Journalism
and Mass Communication]/ MBA [TTM]/ M.Sc. [Chemistry]/
M.Sc. [Analytical Chemistry]/ M.Sc. [Organic Chemistry]/
M.Sc. [Software Technology]/ M.Sc. [Counselling]/
|5,15,000.00 per course/ batch|
|P.G. in Hotel Management||6,54,000.00 per course/ batch|
|MASLP (Master in Audiology Speech, Language Pathology)||5,15,000.00 per course/ batch|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology / M.Sc. Bio-informatics||7,51,000.00 per course/ batch|
|M.A. in Sanskrit||1,21,000.00 per course/ batch|
|M.A [English] / M.A [History] / M.A [Economics] /M.A [Hindi] / M.A [Kannada]||3,63,000.00 per course/ batch|
|M.Sc. Psychology||2,42,000.00 per course/ batch|
|All certificate / Diploma courses (German Language/ French Language / Veda & Tantragama/ Epigraphy / Animation and Visual Effects etc.)||61,000.00 per course/ batch|
|B.Sc. (Animation)||1,21,000.00 per course/ batch|
Some Other Universities in Karnataka
- Address: Mangalagangotri Karnataka.
- Pin code: 574 199
- Phone: 082822 56301
- E-mail: email@example.com