MMHAPU Admission 2023: Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, or MMHAPU, will begin to sell admission forms on 04 June 2023, and will last accept filled-in UG and PG applications before 30 June 2023 (Tentative). Candidates with an approved application form need to participate in the admission process that will commence on 08 July 2023, and close by the last week of July.
In order to be approved, applicants who wish to submit their MMHAPU applications for admission must make sure to pay the required fee. The late submission includes the additional or “extra” fee of Rs. 200. This can be paid with offline payment ways including demand draft, cash, challan, etc.
- The registration fee for almost all programs at undergraduate levels is INR 200 rupees.
- Aiming for admission in the MBA, and MA Islamic Studies, Journalism & Mass Communication, Urdu, English, Persian, etc., may cost the application charges of 300 Indian rupees.
- Admission to MMHAPU will be offered on academic/entrance test merit.
MMHAPU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0612 221 5750|
|UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BJMC, BLIS|
|PG Courses||MBA, MA|
|Address||34 Ali Imam Path, Patna, Bihar 800001|
|Founded||10 April 1998|
MMHAPU Admission 2023
Students who obtain the minimum qualification for the program can apply for admission to the courses provided by the university. Students can not take admitted to more than one course in the same session, and the eligibility criteria are different for different programs.
- For UG Courses, Students must obtain 45% or above marks in the 12th class from any reputed institute or board. The University provides various UG courses such as BEd, BLIS, BJMC, BBA, BCA, etc.
- For PG Courses, Applicants must be passed a graduation degree in a relevant field from any recognized university. The PG courses offered by the university are MA and MBA only. But these courses are available in many specializations such as MA is available in the specializations Arabic, Persian, English, Urdu, Islamic Studies, Journalism and Mass Communication, etc.
MMHAPU PG Admission
Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, Patna offers a number of courses at the PG level. For the academic year 2023, the university is offering courses like MBA, MA (in Arabic, Persian, English, Urdu, Islamic Studies, Journalism & Mass Communication), and MEd. To be eligible for admission to these courses, a student requires a UG degree from a UGC-approved university with a minimum of 45 percent marks.
MMHAPU Admission Process 2023
- Candidates should go to the university’s official website.
- An application form is available for download on the admission portal.
- Students will receive all the necessary details on this form.
- Fill out the application and submit it.
- The application fee can be paid online. Save the receipt.
- For future reference, print out the duly filled application form.
MMHAPU Course Admissions & Fee Structure 2023
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||10210/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||8960/-|
|Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)||8710/-|
|Bachelor in Library & Information Science (BLIS)||7710/-|
|Diploma in Functional Arabic||2710/-|
|Diploma in Functional Persian||2710/-|
|Diploma in Manuscriptology||5210/-|
|Accountancy for Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRI)||5210/-|
|Diploma in Oriental Librarianship (DOL)||5210/-|
|Computer Hardware and Networking(CHN) (Advance Certificate 9 Months)||8210/-|
|Telecom & Mobile Technology (TMT) (6 months)||3460/-|
|Computer Fundamentals (CF) (6 months)||3460/-|
|House Hold Electric Wiring (HHEW) (6 months)||3460/-|
|Certificate in Islamic Banking (6 months)||1210/-|
|Certificate in Functional Arabic (6 months)||1210/-|
|Course||Course Fee||Exam Fee|
|Tuition Fee||Dev. Fee||Reg.+Misc||TR+EK||Total|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||8500/-PA||1500/-||150+50||10/-PA||10210/-||1000/-|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||7250/-PA||1500/-||150+50||10/-PA||8960/-||1000/-|
|Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)||7000/-PA||1500/-||150+50||10/-PA||8710/-||1000/-|
This university was established on April 10, 1998, in Patna, India, and it is known as Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University. It is an institution that is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. Currently, the school is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), a non-profit association located in New Delhi, since December 2009.
MMHAPU Affiliated Colleges List
- Insan Degree College Siksha Nagar, Kishanganj
- Shams Teachers Training (B. Ed.) College, Kalahari
- Millat Degree College, Shiksha Nagar Dadpur Chakroor, Samastipur
- Baba Vishwanath Kedarnath Vimla College, Rampur Dudhpura Samastipur
- CBI College, Tirmapur Siwan
- Chandra Shekher Prasad Pandey Degree College, Hisari Baurhar, Madhubani
- Crescent Degree College, Baisakhva, West Champaran, Bettiah
- Nirmala College of Education Mgt & Tech., Bihiya, Ara
- Kisan Degree College, Pahadiya, Amour, Purnea
- A.S. College, Topkhana Bazar, Munger
- Marvel Technical College, Pachrukhi, Champ, Siwan
- Nimi college, Nimi, Sheikhpura
- Shiv Janam Rai College, Chota Telpa, Sherpur, P.O. Gheghata, Chapra
MMHAPU Contact Details:
- Address: 34 Ali Imam Path, Patna, Bihar 800001
- Phone: 0612 221 5750
- MMHAPU Official Website: https://mmhapu.ac.in
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for MMHAPU Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.