Mumbai University Admission 2021-22 | UG, PG Courses & Last date: The University of Mumbai is a State University that is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra this University Provide These Courses Like F.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology), M.Sc. (Information Technology), M.Sc. (Maths) Course. it was Established on 18 July 1857 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission.
Candidates, who were not selected in the first and second lists, can now check the third list by visiting the official website https://mu.ac.in/. The third merit list for admissions to various undergraduate (UG) programs has been released by Mumbai University (MU).
The window for Mumbai University PG Admission 2021 is going to open from today on 31st August 2021. Students who want to do post-graduation from Mumbai University, should focus on applying as soon as possible, because many times students get late due to technical difficulties. After the start of the application process, interested students will be able to apply till 5 pm on August 31. Undergraduate students have to visit the official website of Mumbai University, uom-admissions.mu.ac.in for Mumbai University PG Admission 2021.
Mumbai University Admission Latest Updates
- Mumbai University UG Admission 2021 First Merit List Released on 17 Aug 2021. 2nd merit list will be released on 25 August 2021 & 3rd merit list will be published on 30 August 2021.
- Pre-admission for session 2021-22 part-time courses and Ph.D. programs are starting from Aug 2021.
- The last date to fill UG Pre-Admission Online Enrollment forms of Mumbai University is August 14, 2021 (up to 1 pm)
- The last date for Mumbai University PG Admission 2021 is 31 Aug 2021.
Mumbai University Admission 2021-22: An Overview
|University Name||University of Mumbai|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||022 2654 3000|
|UG Courses||BFA, BPA, BPT, BOT, MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BPEd, BE, B.Tech|
|PG Courses||LL.M, ME, PTDC, M.Tech, MFA, MPA, M.Mus,|
|Address||Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098|
|Founded||18 July 1857|
Mumbai University Admission Process 2021-22
- Students need to visit the official website of Mumbai University.
- Click on Mumbai University Login.
- Open the link for “application form”.
- students have to fill their forms properly.
- While filling the form students have to put their correct information.
- Students have to fill in their name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, etc.
- Select the payment mode Online or Offline.
- Submit your registration amount.
- Students have to save their registration numbers.
- Students have to download a copy of the application form.
Required documents for Admission
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket
- Income Certificate
Mumbai University Distance Education Offered Course
- M.Sc. (Maths)
University of Mumbai Department’s
- Department of Arts.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Law.
- Department of Dentistry.
- Department of Fine Arts.
- Department of Science.
- Department of Technology.
- Department of Medicine.
Faculties of Mumbai University
- Dr. Devanand Shinde
- Dr. Swati D. Rautela
Associate Professor, Department of Law
- Prof. Vaishali a. Bambole
Professor & Head, Department of Physics
- Mr. Arun K. Kadu
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Dr. Kunal D. Jadhav
Assistant Professor, Department of Lifelong Learning & Extension
- Dr. Anaya Thatte
Assistant Professor, Department of Music
- Dr. Sangeeta N. Pawar
Associate Professor, Department of Commerce
- Dr. M.k. Dekate
Associate Professor, Department of Commerce
- Dr. Dipti Mukherji
Professor, Department of Geography
- Dr. Santosh P. Gite
Assistant Professor, Department of Statistics
University of Mumbai Affiliated Colleges List:
|Aadarsh Vikas Mandal Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Arts and Commerce College [Thane]|
|Aakash Degree College of Commerce [Boriwali]|
|Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce [Ambarnath]|
|Adhyapak Mahavidyalaya Bharne [Khed]|
|Aditya college of architecture [Mumbai]|
|Aditya Institute of Management Studies And research [Boriwali]|
|Achievers College Of Commerce And Management (Night College) [Kalyan]|
|Achra College of Management Studies [Malvan]|
|Abhay Shikshan Kendras Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule College of Bachelor of Education [Kurla]|
|Abhinav College of Arts Commerce And Science [Thane]|
University of Mumbai Admission 2021-22 Offered Courses And Fee Structure:
|SR. NO.||CLASS||FEES (Rs.)|
|7||F.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||16,260.00|
|8||S.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||16,540.00|
|9||T.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||17,870.00|
|10||F.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||12,265.00|
|11||S.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||14,245.00|
|12||T.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||16,410.00|
|13||F.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,315.00|
|14||S.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,315.00|
|15||T.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,565.00|
|20||M.A -I (Education)||7,500.00|
|21||M.A -II (Education)||6,000.00|
|22||M.Sc. I (Computer Science)||12,025.00|
|23||M.Sc. II (Computer Science)||10,850.00|
|24||M.Sc. I (Information Technology)||12,025.00|
|25||M.Sc. II (Information Technology)||10,850.00|
Some Other Universities in Maharashtra
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University was approved by UGC.
Question: Where is the University located?
Answer: University is located in Vidya Nagari, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Question: Does the University provides the Scholarship?
Question: Which types of services the University provides?
Answer: University provides the services of the Library, Fellowship, Hostel, and Central Computing Facility.
Question: Does the University provides Distance Education?
Mumbai University Contact Information:
The university provides UG, PG, Doctoral courses. It has 3 campuses across Mumbai.
- Address: Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
- Phone: 022 2654 3000