Mumbai University Admission 2024: Mumbai University is one of the best institutes in India, located in Mumbai City. Admission season 2024 for UG courses of this university is starting on May 27, 2024, and the deadline will be June 12, 2024. The Postgraduate admissions at Mumbai University will start on June 13 and close on June 27, 2024.
Mumbai University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||University of Mumbai|
|Short Name||Mumbai University|
|Mode of Education||Regular, Distance Learning|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral, PG Diploma, Certificate Courses|
|Popular Courses||BTech, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Com, M.Sc|
|Mode of Admission||Merit, Entrance Examination|
|Selection Criteria||Based on Merit or Entrance Exam Scores|
|Entrance Exam||CUET, MHT LAW CET, MHT CET, NATA, GATE|
|Placement||Wipro, EY, TCS, Reliance Jio, Capgemini, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, etc|
|University Type||Public State University|
|University Website||Mumbai University Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||50% marks in 10+2 from recognized educational board|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university with 50% marks and for reserved category 45%|
MU has approvals of UGC and other Indian Boards. This uni has seven campuses across India with 2000+ faculty members. It has affiliations with 750+ colleges. There are 500+ UG, PG, Diploma, PhD, Certificate and other short courses offered at Mumbai University. The popular courses of this uni are B.Com. (Hons.) Accounting and Finance, B.Com. (Hons.) Accounting and Finance, BE Civil Engineering, BBA Marketing, MSc Computer Science and MBA.
Mumbai University Courses Admissions 2024
- BSc Computer Science Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for this UG program of MU is 10+2 education with 50% marks. It is offered through a merit-based admission system. The application fee for appearing in this program admission is INR 1000/-
- BBA (Marketing/Finance) Eligibility: 10+2 education with PCM subjects is the minimum eligibility criteria. Selections are made on the basis of merit.
- BE (Mechanical/Civil) Eligibility: Merit/Entrance exam-based admissions are offered for this engineering UG degree of Mumbai University. Criteria set for this program are having class XII education with 50% marks and PCM subjects.
- MBA (General/Marketing) Eligibility: BBA or equivalent degree required for applying to this program. The application fee for this program admission 2024 will be INR 1500. MU-PGCET is an entrance exam for admission to this program.
- ME( Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) Eligibility: The MU-PGCET entrance exam will be conducted for this program’s selections. The minimum eligibility is having BE/BTech in the chosen field.
Mumbai University Admission 2024
The aspirants can fill up the applicant form online/offline for courses like BA, BCom, MBA, MCA, BBA, BLIS, etc. Mumbai University admission will be given on the basis of merit and entrance exam scores to all the courses offered.
To be accepted to MBA programs, students must take the CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT exams. Students need to be interviewed and then called for a group discussion. The registration form can be downloaded and filled out with the correct information. The University of Mumbai also administers entrance examinations for some courses such as MBA, MA, PhD, and others.
The University of Mumbai offers Undergraduate and postgraduate courses from various streams. mum.digitaluniversity.ac pre-admission online application form will be soon available on the official website. Students can apply for admission online as well as offline mode. To get admission in bachelor’s degree courses, students need to have at least a 10+2 education from any recognized board. To get into a PG program, students need to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from any UGC-recognized university.
Mumbai University UG Admission 2024
There are a variety of undergraduate courses offered by Mumbai University, including BA, BSc, B.Com, B.Tech, BMM, BMS, BBI, B.Ed, LLB, and many others. For all undergraduate courses, class 12th exam scores in the relevant subjects with a certain aggregate are the minimum requirements.
Some of the courses like BA and BCom students are selected through merit scores, and there is no entrance for these courses. Rest courses like BSc, BTech, LLB, and B.Ed entrance clearance are a must. The applicants who want to take admission can visit the official website mum.digitaluniversity.ac.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours): Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level degree that minimum of 3 years to complete. Students who have passed 10+2 in any discipline are eligible to apply to this programme.
- Bachelor of Commerce: Students who have a 10+2 Pass or Equivalent in relevant subjects can apply for the BCom degree offered at Mumbai University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Bachelor of Business Administration is a UG-level degree. It is one of the most famous degree courses. Students with HSC in any discipline can apply for admission to this programme.
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech): Students have to complete the 12th class from the recognized board with at least 50% marks. The university will select students based on the entrance exam.
University of Mumbai PG Admission 2024
After UG degree with 45% score students can easily opt for these mentioned courses. The application form is available at @https://mu.ac.in. In some specializations, admission is based on performance in entrance examinations, while in others, it is based on merit.
- Master of Arts: MA is one the most popular degree among youth. It is a PG-level degree programme and students who have a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission to this programme. The minimum time duration of the MA course is 2 years.
- Master of Science: Graduation in a relevant subject is mandatory for admission to a full-time PG-level degree programme. A Master of Science degree can be completed in 2 years.
- LLM: Master of Law or LLM is a PG degree in law. Students who have completed their UG law degree from any UGC-approved university are eligible to apply for admission. The time required to complete the course is 2 years.
- MCom: This is a 2 years duration course, in this program, students will learn about Accounting, Finance, Banking, and many others. For admission, BCom or any other equivalent degree is a must with at least a 50 percent score from a recognized university.
Mumbai University MCom Admission
Students who have an interest in the Commerce field and have a bachelor’s degree in such a field can apply for admission to MCom program offered at Mumbai University. Admission to Master of Commerce will be accepted through the merit list criteria. It is a PG course that can be completed in 2 years.
University of Mumbai MTech Admission
Mumbai University offers a Master of Technology program for students from all over India. MTech is a 2 years long duration program that can be opted for after completing a bachelor’s degree like BTech/BE. The degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university. The admission will be based on merit scored by the students in the GATE test.
Mumbai University PhD Admission
Mumbai University PhD Admission will start soon. the registration portal will be @www.mu.ac.in. University provides various specializations in this research program, and students who have completed a master’s degree in a relevant discipline are eligible. PhD PET is conducted every year to get into doctoral courses offered at Mumbai University. Students who are interested, need to appear in the Mumbai University PhD PET.
|Other Courses Admission|
|MBA IT Admission||DPharma Admission|
|Diploma Admission||MA Admission|
|BTech Admission||MBA Admission|
|BSW Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BSc Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MCA Admission|
Mumbai University Application Form 2024
The applicants submit the application form online/offline with an application form fee of INR 1000. The application form window has opened for national and international candidates. The process will come up with a streak of courses, both part-time and full-time under various disciplines.
Applicants would be allowed to use the online path for submission of the application form so that they can submit applications asap. The online application fee at Mumbai University will cost INR 1000. To start the application process, visit the MU portal using this link. The registration panel has blank fields that applicants need to fill out to complete the application process.
While filling out the Mumbai University Application Form, Please enter your first name, surname, relationship type, father’s name, husband’s name, if applicable, mother’s name, date of birth, and gender. Make sure your mobile number and email address are correct.
Mumbai University Admission Process
The steps listed below can be used to advance toward completing Mumbai University admission requirements for any program.
- Visit https://mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac portal
- Click on Pre Admission Online Registration
- Press the Registration button.
- Complete and Validate Registration.
- Enter your Username, and Password then click on Login.
- Fill up the mandatory fields.
- Please select the desired program and college.
- Kindly upload the required scanned documents.
- Pay the fee to submit the application form.
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Gap certificate
- 10th and 12th scorecards
- Aadhar card
- Character certificate
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Income certificate
- Two passport size photos
- Migration certificate
- Acknowledgment slip
- Medical certificate
- Birth certificate
Mumbai University Entrance Exam
Mumbai University Entrance Exam will conduct for UG and PG courses, also university offer admission based on the merit. The courses such as B-Tech, B.Pharma, and B-Text, are based on entrance exam admissions, while for all other courses the university grants merit admissions. For B-tech, B.Pharma, and B-Text, the University conducts MHT CET.
Its full form is the Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test. It is conducted each year at the state level and students from other states of India are also welcome to apply. These applications will be made online using the website link https://mu.ac.in.
The mode for MHT CET will be online with a time duration of 180 minutes or 3 hours. The MHT-CET question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions. The paper contains 150 questions for the PCM and 200Q for the PCB category.
The medium paper can be selected from anyone in English, Marathi, and Urdu. Almost 3 papers will be for this exam Paper-1 for Mathematics, Paper-2 for Physics & Chemistry, and Paper-3 for Biology.
Mumbai University login mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac
The University of Mumbai serves as a hub for students. A student can use mum.digitaluniversity login to handle all of their activities such as attendance, admit cards, filling out exam forms, etc. Visit the above portal to access the MU Login. If you run into any problems with your Mumbai University login, please post a comment and a member of our technical support team will assist you. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council awarded the university a 5-star rating in 2001 and an A in April 2012.
Mumbai University Result
Mumbai University is releasing semester-wise results for various UG/PG programs in starting of July. 1st to 8th-semester students from BCA, BA, B.E, B.Voc, M.E, MSc, M.Tech and Others can check their results online at Mumbai University website www.mu.ac.in. In the coming days, the Higher Authority of MU Examination will post a link to all semesters’ results.
How To Check Mumbai University Result?
The steps to get the Mumbai University Result are shown below. Candidates must follow them in order to do so.
- Go to www.mu.ac.in ( Website of Mumbai University).
- The homepage of MU will appear. Find the results portion on the homepage.
- Click on MU Results. Enter login details and password on the results page.
- Select your year of study and semester number. Click on Submit.
- Your MU Result will be displayed on the screen.
Mumbai University Course Admissions & Fee
|F.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||16,260.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||16,540.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||17,870.00|
|F.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||12,265.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||14,245.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||16,410.00|
|F.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,315.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,315.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,565.00|
|M.A -I (Education)||7,500.00|
|M.A -II (Education)||6,000.00|
|M.Sc. I (Computer Science)||12,025.00|
|M.Sc. II (Computer Science)||10,850.00|
|M.Sc. I (Information Technology)||12,025.00|
|M.Sc. II (Information Technology)||10,850.00|
About The University of Mumbai
Mumbai University is a professional university established in 1857 and is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The oldest and the finest university of Mumbai is a popular university, and the programs like UG, PG, and PhD programs for the students. Admissions procedures are available for the courses like B.Tech, BA, BSc, B.Com, BMS, M.Tech, MA, M.Com, MSc, MMS, MSW, LLM and MFA programs for the students.
University of Mumbai Department’s
- Department of Arts.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Law.
- Department of Dentistry.
- Department of Fine Arts.
- Department of Science.
- Department of Technology.
- Department of Medicine.
University of Mumbai Affiliated Colleges List
- Aadarsh Vikas Mandal Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Arts and Commerce College [Thane]
- Aakash Degree College of Commerce [Boriwali]
- Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce [Ambarnath]
- Adhyapak Mahavidyalaya Bharne [Khed]
- Aditya college of Architecture [Mumbai]
- Aditya Institute of Management Studies And Research [Boriwali]
- Achievers College Of Commerce And Management (Night College) [Kalyan]
- Achra College of Management Studies [Malvan]
- Abhay Shikshan Kendras Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule College of Bachelor of Education [Kurla]
- Abhinav College of Arts Commerce And Science [Thane]
Mumbai University Contact Details:
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kolivery Village, University of Mumbai, Vidya Nagari, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032.
- Phone Number: 022-26543300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mumbai University Official Website: https://mu.ac.in
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Shivaji University Kolhapur
- Smt. Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Mumbai University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.