Mumbai University Admission 2022: 12 August 2022 was the last date to apply for Mumbai University PhD Admission 2022. New session students can access the Mumbai University admission portal. It is now accepting applications for the sessions 2022-23 from national & international students (FR, FS, NRI, PIO, and OCI). Interested students must fill out the application form by visiting the admission portal before the last date.
Mumbai University admission procedure is through offline and online mode. Students can go through the admission procedure according to their preference, and if during the registration process students go through any difficulties, they can contact us. We will make sure that students are guided better for the admissions; students just need to provide us with their email addresses or contact details. The admissions are through merit scores, and entrance examinations are set up for some of the programs.
Application Fee: The application fee for all programs is 1000/- rupees.
- There are full-time MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MFSM, MLISc, M.Ed, MSW, MPEd, MFA & MPA courses in several specialities. Graduation in the field you want to study is the minimum requirement for getting into the college you want.
- Admission to some MA and MSc specialities is based on university-based entrance exams, while others are entirely merit-based.
- The MEd program requires two years of full-time work as a regular teacher, researcher, policy planner, or administrator for those who finished their undergraduate degree via distance education.
- The fee for the LL.M entrance examination is INR 650 (INR 350 for SC/ST/PH candidates).
Mumbai University Trending Updates:
- Mumbai University PhD Admission 2022 last date was 12 August 2022.
- Applications for First Year UG and PG Programs for the Academic Year 2022-23 have begun. To Know More About Admission Info, Click Here.
- Applications for Re-Admissions for the Following Year 2022-23 (SY/TY) will be available soon.
- Mumbai University’s 1st merit list for Admission 2022 has been released.
- Mumbai University Admission 2022 last date is extended from 20 June to 30 July 2022. For more details, visit here.
- Mumbai University Open & Distance Admission 2022 has begun, students can apply for admission online till 30 July 2022.
- Mumbai University Registration 2022-23 last date was 30 July 2022.
- Mumbai University Pre Admission Form 2022 is available on the official website @mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac.
- mum.digitaluniversity.ac pre-admission online is about to start, students are suggested to check out the admission portal regularly.
- Mumbai University idol admission 2022-23 registration last date is extended to 30 July 2022.
- Mumbai University is now accepting applications from international students for its session 2022-23 (FR, FS, NRI, PIO, OCI). The deadline for online applications is July 31, 2022. For more information, click here.
Applications for the new session 2022-23 will soon open at Mumbai University. Click here
- The university has uploaded the results of the last examination and students can check their results now. Click here
- Mumbai University has released relevant information regarding exam forms for various undergraduate and graduate courses. Click here.
- National Conference for Technology and Management (NCMAT): Virtual National Conference on Management & Technology 2022. Click Here
Mumbai University Admission Highlights
|University Name||University of Mumbai|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||18 July 1857|
|Offered UG Courses||
BFA, BPA, BPT, BOT, MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BPEd, BE, B.Tech
|Offered PG Courses||
LL.M, ME, PTDC, M.Tech, MFA, MPA, M.Mus,
Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032
Mumbai University Admission 2022
The last date for Mumbai University PhD Admission 2022 was 12 August 2022. The University of Mumbai offers Undergraduate and postgraduate courses from various streams. mum.digitaluniversity.ac pre-admission online application form will be soon available on the official website. Students can apply for admission in online as well as offline mode. To get admission in bachelor’s degree courses, students need to have at least 10+2 education from any recognized board. To get into a PG program, students need to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from any UGC-recognized university.
Mumbai University UG Admission 2022
The Mumbai University has announced to start admission for UG admission for who students passed 12 classes. The applicants who want to take admission can visit the official website mum.digitaluniversity.ac.
Offline mode admission forms are available from 9 June 2022 to till 30 July 2022. For offline mode, students will have to visit the college. Online mode admission forms are available from 10 June 2022 to 30 July 2022 at 01:00 pm. The online registration link will be available on our official website, mum.digitaluniversity.ac.
Mumbai University decides the passing percentage as per the record of 85%. Mumbai University noted a poor performance compared to Konkan. Konkan gives a good performance. Students need a minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
From 2022 Mumbai University has decided to increase its seat by approaching colleges for affiliation. There is a total of 70 new colleges which are been added for the academic journey.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours): Bachelor of arts is a UG level degree programme that minimum of 3 years to complete. Students who have passed 10+2 in any discipline are eligible to apply to this programme.
- Bachelor of Commerce: Students who have a 10+2 Pass or Equivalent in relevant subjects can apply for the BCom degree offered at Mumbai University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Bachelor of Business administration is a UG level degree programme. It is one of the most famous degree courses. Students with HSC in any discipline can apply for admission to this programme.
University of Mumbai PG Admission
In the Faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce, Performing Arts, and Fine Arts, 2 years of full-time PG programs are available. Admission to all of these courses is based on their graduation grades and an interview with the relevant department. The course fee is different for each PG program at Mumbai University.
- Master of Arts: MA is one the most popular degree among youth. It is a PG-level degree programme and students who have a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission to this programme. The minimum time duration of the MA course is 2 years.
- Master of Commerce: Students who have an interest in the Commerce field and have a bachelor’s degree in such a field can apply for the admission MCom programme offered at Mumbai University.
- Master of Science: Graduation in a relevant subject is mandatory for admission to a full-time PG-level degree programme. A Master of Science degree can be completed in 2 years.
University of Mumbai M.Tech Admission
Mumbai University offers a Master of Technology programme for students all over India. MTech is a 2 years long duration programme that can be opted after completing a bachelor’s degree like BTech/BE. The degree must be obtained from any UGC recognised university. The admission will be based on merit scored by the students in the GATE test.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MBA IT Admission||DPharma Admission|
|Diploma Admission||MA Admission|
|BTech Admission||MBA Admission|
|BSW Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BSc Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MCA Admission|
Mumbai University Admission Last Date
|Application form Start||09 June 2022|
|Mumbai University PhD Admission 2022 Last Date||12 August 2022|
|Merit List||05 August 2022|
|Counselling||15 August 2022|
Mumbai University Application Form 2022
Mumbai University Admission forms for PhD courses are available online, students can apply till 12 August 2022. It provides admission to various PG and UG courses. Enrolment in the courses is through a duly filled Mumbai university pre-admission form, and enrollment consideration will only be given to students who have completed the application form.
The application forms are uploaded on the MU portals, and they must also be submitted through these channels. To start the application process, visit the MU portal using this link. The registration panel has blank fields that applicants need to fill out to complete the application process.
Enter your first name, surname, relationship type, father’s name, husband’s name if applicable, mother’s first name, date of birth, and gender, enter and confirm the mobile number and email id. Once you have read the university regulations, press the ACCEPT button. After successful registration, applicants can access the application form. Fill out the form and submit it along with the necessary certificates and transcripts.
How To Apply For Mumbai University Admission?
- Students need to visit the official website of Mumbai University.
- Click on Mumbai University Login.
- Open the link for “application form”.
- students have to fill out their forms properly.
- While filling out the form students have to put their correct information.
- Students have to fill in their name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, etc.
- Select the payment mode Online or Offline.
- Submit your registration amount.
- Students have to save their registration numbers.
- Students have to download a copy of the application form.
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Gap certificate
- 10th and 12th scorecards
- Aadhar card
- Character certificate
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Income certificate
- Two passport size photos
- Migration certificate
- Acknowledgement slip
- Medical certificate
- Birth certificate
Mumbai University Entrance Exam 2022
Mumbai University grants admissions on both entrance exams as well as merit. The courses such as B-Tech, B.Pharma, and B-Text, are based on entrance exam admissions, while for all other courses the university grants merit admissions. For B-tech, B.Pharma, and B-Text, the University conducts MHT CET. Its full form is Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test. It is conducted each year at the state level and students from other states of India are also welcome to apply. These applications will be made online using the website link https://mu.ac.in.
The mode for MHT CET will be online with a time duration of 180 minutes or 3 hours. The MHT-CET question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions. The paper contains 150 questions for the PCM and 200Q for the PCB category.
The medium paper can be selected anyone English, Marathi, and Urdu. Almost 3 papers will be for this exam Paper-1 for Mathematics, Paper-2 for Physics & Chemistry, and Paper-3 for Biology.
Mumbai University login mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac
The University of Mumbai serves as a hub for students. A student can use mum.digitaluniversity login to handle all of their activities such as attendance, admit cards, filling out exam forms, etc. Visit the above portal to access the MU Login. If you run into any problems with your Mumbai University login, please post a comment and a member of our technical support team will assist you. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council awarded the university a 5-star rating in 2001 and an A in April 2012.
Mumbai University Result 2022
Mumbai University is releasing semester-wise results 2022 for various UG/PG programs in starting of July 2022. 1st to 8th-semester students from BCA, BA, B.E, B.Voc, M.E, MSc, M.Tech and Others can check their results online at Mumbai University website www.mu.ac.in. In the coming days, the Higher Authority of MU Examination will post a link to all semesters’ results.
How To Check Mumbai University Result 2022?
The steps to get the Mumbai University Result 2022 are shown below. Candidates must follow them in order to do so.
- Go to www.mu.ac.in ( Website of Mumbai University).
- The homepage of MU will appear. Find the results portion on the homepage.
- Click on MU Results 2022. Enter login details and password on the results page.
- Select your year of study and semester number. Click on Submit.
Your MU Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
Mumbai University Course Admissions & Fee
|F.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||16,260.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||16,540.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||17,870.00|
|F.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||12,265.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||14,245.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||16,410.00|
|F.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,315.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,315.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,565.00|
|M.A -I (Education)||7,500.00|
|M.A -II (Education)||6,000.00|
|M.Sc. I (Computer Science)||12,025.00|
|M.Sc. II (Computer Science)||10,850.00|
|M.Sc. I (Information Technology)||12,025.00|
|M.Sc. II (Information Technology)||10,850.00|
About The University of Mumbai
Mumbai University is a professional university established in 1857 and is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The oldest and the finest university of Mumbai is a popular university, and the programs like UG, PG, and PhD programs for the students. Admissions procedures for 2022 academic sessions are available for the courses like B.Tech, BA, BSc, B.Com, BMS, M.Tech, MA, M.Com, MSc, MMS, MSW, LLM and MFA programs for the students.
University of Mumbai Department’s
- Department of Arts.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Law.
- Department of Dentistry.
- Department of Fine Arts.
- Department of Science.
- Department of Technology.
- Department of Medicine.
University of Mumbai Affiliated Colleges List
- Aadarsh Vikas Mandal Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Arts and Commerce College [Thane]
- Aakash Degree College of Commerce [Boriwali]
- Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce [Ambarnath]
- Adhyapak Mahavidyalaya Bharne [Khed]
- Aditya college of architecture [Mumbai]
- Aditya Institute of Management Studies And research [Boriwali]
- Achievers College Of Commerce And Management (Night College) [Kalyan]
- Achra College of Management Studies [Malvan]
- Abhay Shikshan Kendras Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule College of Bachelor of Education [Kurla]
- Abhinav College of Arts Commerce And Science [Thane]
Mumbai University Contact Details:
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kolivery Village, University of Mumbai, Vidya Nagari, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032.
- Phone Number: 022-26543300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mumbai University Official Website: https://mu.ac.in
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Shivaji University Kolhapur
- Smt. Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Mumbai University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.