Mumbai University Admission 2022: 31 July 2022 is the last date for Mumbai University Admission 2022-23 for international students. It is now accepting applications for the upcoming session of 2022-23 from international students (FR, FS, NRI, PIO, and OCI). Interested students must fill out the application form by visiting the admission portal before 31 July 2022.
The admission procedure is through offline and online mode. Students can go through the admission procedure according to their preference, and if during the registration process students go through any of the difficulties, they can contact us. We will make sure that students are guided better for the admissions; students just need to provide us with their email addresses or contact details. The admissions are through the merit scores, and entrance examinations are set up for some of the programs.
Application Fee: The application fee for all programs is 1000/- rupees.
- There are full-time MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MFSM, MLISc, M.Ed, MSW, MPEd, MFA & MPA courses in several specialities. Graduation in the field you want to study is the minimum requirement for getting into the college you want.
- Admission to some MA and MSc specialities is based on university-based entrance exams, while others are entirely merit-based.
- The MEd program requires two years of full-time work as a regular teacher, researcher, policy planner, or administrator for those who finished their undergraduate degree via distance education.
- The fee for the LL.M entrance examination is INR 650 (INR 350 for SC/ST/PH candidates).
Mumbai University Trending Updates:
- Mumbai University is now accepting applications from international students for its session 2022-23 (FR, FS, NRI, PIO, OCI). The deadline for online applications is July 31, 2022. For more information, click here.
Applications for the new session 2022-23 will soon open at Mumbai University. Click here
- The university has uploaded the results of the last examination and students can check their results now. Click here
- Mumbai University has released relevant information regarding exam forms for various undergraduate and graduate courses. Click here.
- National Conference for Technology and Management (NCMAT): Virtual National Conference on Management & Technology 2022. Click Here
Mumbai University Admission Highlights
|University Name||University of Mumbai|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||18 July 1857|
|Offered UG Courses||
BFA, BPA, BPT, BOT, MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BPEd, BE, B.Tech
|Offered PG Courses||
LL.M, ME, PTDC, M.Tech, MFA, MPA, M.Mus,
Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032
Mumbai University Admission 2022
The University of Mumbai offers Undergraduate and postgraduate courses from various streams. To get admission in bachelor’s degree courses, students need to have at least 10+2 education from any recognized board. To get into a PG program, students need to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from any UGC-recognized university.
Mumbai University UG Admission
Many UG programs like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BFA, B.Ed, B.P.Ed., BMM, BPA, and BSW are available at the university. Admission to all of these courses is dependent on a university-sponsored entrance exam or a preliminary exam administered by the Institute. The minimum eligibility criteria are to pass 12th with a goof score.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours): Bachelor of arts is a UG level degree programme that minimum of 3 years to complete. Students who have passed 10+2 in any discipline are eligible to apply to this programme.
- Bachelor of Commerce: Students who have a 10+2 Pass or Equivalent in relevant subjects can apply for the BCom degree offered at Mumbai University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Bachelor of Business administration is a UG level degree programme. It is one of the most famous degree courses. Students with HSC in any discipline can apply for admission to this programme.
University of Mumbai PG Admission
In the Faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce, Performing Arts, and Fine Arts, 2 years of full-time PG programs are available. Admission to all of these courses is based on their graduation grades and an interview with the relevant department.
- Master of Arts: MA is one the most popular degree among youth. It is a PG level degree programme and students who have a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission to this programme. The minimum time duration of the MA course is 2 years.
- Master of Commerce: Students who have an interest in the Commerce field and have a bachelor’s degree in such a field can apply for the admission MCom programme offered at Mumbai University.
- Master of Science: Graduation in a relevant subject is mandatory for admission to a full-time PG level degree programme. A Master of Science degree can be completed in 2 years.
University of Mumbai M.Tech Admission
Mumbai University offers a Master of Technology programme for students all over India. MTech is a 2 years long duration programme that can be opted after completing a bachelor’s degree like BTech/BE. The degree must be obtained from any UGC recognised university. The admission will be based on merit scored by the students in the GATE test.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|MBA IT Admission||DPharma Admission|
|Diploma Admission||MA Admission|
|BTech Admission||MBA Admission|
|BSW Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BSc Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MCA Admission|
Mumbai University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Start||25 May 2022|
|Mumbai University Admission 2022 Last Date||31 July 2022|
|Merit List||5 August 2022|
|Counselling||15 August 2022|
Mumbai University Application Form 2022
Mumbai University provides admission to various PG and UG courses. Enrolment to the courses is through a duly filled application form, and enrollment consideration will only be given to students who have completed the application form.
The application forms are uploaded on the DU portals, and they must also be submitted through these channels. To start the application process, visit the DU portal using this link. The registration panel has blank fields that applicants need to fill out to complete the application process.
Enter your first name, surname, relationship type, father’s name, husband’s name if applicable, mother’s first name, date of birth, and gender, enter and confirm the mobile number and email id. Once you have read the university regulations, press the ACCEPT button. After successful registration, applicants can access the application form. Fill out the form and submit it along with the necessary certificates and transcripts.
How To Apply For Mumbai University Admission?
- Students need to visit the official website of Mumbai University.
- Click on Mumbai University Login.
- Open the link for “application form”.
- students have to fill out their forms properly.
- While filling out the form students have to put their correct information.
- Students have to fill in their name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, etc.
- Select the payment mode Online or Offline.
- Submit your registration amount.
- Students have to save their registration numbers.
- Students have to download a copy of the application form.
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Gap certificate
- 10th and 12th scorecards
- Aadhar card
- Character certificate
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Income certificate
- Two passport size photos
- Migration certificate
- Acknowledgement slip
- Medical certificate
- Birth certificate
Mumbai University Entrance Exam 2022
Mumbai University grants admissions on both entrance exams as well as merit. The courses such as B-Tech, B.Pharma, and B-Text, are based on entrance exam admissions, while for all other courses the university grants merit admissions. For B-tech, B.Pharma, and B-Text, the University conducts MHT CET. Its full form is Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test. It is conducted each year at the state level and students from other states of India are also welcome to apply. These applications will be made online using the website link https://mu.ac.in.
The mode for MHT CET will be online with a time duration of 180 minutes or 3 hours. The MHT-CET question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions. The paper contains 150 questions for the PCM and 200Q for the PCB category.
The medium paper can be selected anyone English, Marathi, and Urdu. Almost 3 papers will be for this exam Paper-1 for Mathematics, Paper-2 for Physics & Chemistry, and Paper-3 for Biology.
Mumbai University Course Admissions & Fee
|F.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||16,260.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||16,540.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||17,870.00|
|F.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||12,265.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||14,245.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||16,410.00|
|F.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,315.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,315.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,565.00|
|M.A -I (Education)||7,500.00|
|M.A -II (Education)||6,000.00|
|M.Sc. I (Computer Science)||12,025.00|
|M.Sc. II (Computer Science)||10,850.00|
|M.Sc. I (Information Technology)||12,025.00|
|M.Sc. II (Information Technology)||10,850.00|
About The University of Mumbai
Mumbai University is a professional university established in 1857 and is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The oldest and the finest university of Mumbai is a popular university, and the programs like UG, PG, Phd programs for the students. Admissions procedures for 2022 academic sessions are available for the courses like B.Tech, BA, BSc, B.Com, BMS, M.Tech, MA, M.Com, MSc, MMS, MSW, LLM and MFA programs for the students.
University of Mumbai Department’s
- Department of Arts.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Law.
- Department of Dentistry.
- Department of Fine Arts.
- Department of Science.
- Department of Technology.
- Department of Medicine.
University of Mumbai Affiliated Colleges List
- Aadarsh Vikas Mandal Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Arts and Commerce College [Thane]
- Aakash Degree College of Commerce [Boriwali]
- Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce [Ambarnath]
- Adhyapak Mahavidyalaya Bharne [Khed]
- Aditya college of architecture [Mumbai]
- Aditya Institute of Management Studies And research [Boriwali]
- Achievers College Of Commerce And Management (Night College) [Kalyan]
- Achra College of Management Studies [Malvan]
- Abhay Shikshan Kendras Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule College of Bachelor of Education [Kurla]
- Abhinav College of Arts Commerce And Science [Thane]
Mumbai University Contact Details:
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kolivery Village, University of Mumbai, Vidya Nagari, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032.
- Phone Number: 022-26543300
- Email: email@example.com
- Mumbai University Official Website: https://mu.ac.in
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Shivaji University Kolhapur
- Smt. Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Mumbai University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.