Mumbai University Admission 2023: Pre Admission Schedule has published for 2023-24 academic session at the official site and Mumbai University Admission 2023 last date is 12 June 2023. The University accepts the scorecard of various entrance exams conducted by the Maharashtra Government. Courses like LLM, BPharma, MPharma & more are available at a professional level to students.
Mumbai University Trending Updates:
- Registration is started for Mumbai University Admission to various courses. Students can apply to enroll till 12 June 2023. Source
- The Examination dates for MH CET Law 2023 have been out now for BALLB, LLB & LLM course admission. The dates of conduction are 2 May to 3 May 2023. Source
Mumbai University was founded in 1857 and was previously called the University of Bombay. This is the oldest university in Maharashtra and the first state university in the country. According to NIRF, the university ranks 71 among the best universities in the nation.
Application Fee: The application fee for all programs is 1000/- rupees.
- There are full-time MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MFSM, MLISc, M.Ed, MSW, MPEd, MFA & MPA courses in several specialties. Graduation in the field you want to study is the minimum requirement for getting into the college you want.
- For session 2023, three colleges affiliated with Mumbai University are accepting the Common University Entrance Test for undergraduate courses. The last date to apply is 11 April 2023.
- Admission to some MA and MSc specialties is based on university-based entrance exams, while others are entirely merit-based.
- The MEd program requires two years of full-time work as a regular teacher, researcher, policy planner, or administrator for those who finished their undergraduate degree via distance education.
- The fee for the LL.M entrance examination is INR 650 (INR 350 for SC/ST/PH candidates).
The NAAC has awarded the MU University a 5-star rating and an A++ grade. A variety of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs are offered by the university under the departments of arts, commerce, science, technology, law, management, and arts.
There are 56 Departments within the university as well as 12 specialized Centres. At Mumbai University, we are committed to providing our students with the best facilities, as well as providing them with the best guidance and a variety of opportunities.
Mumbai University has variety more insights and we are sure you dont want to missout that, so continue the reading part and grab all the interesting facts about the university.
Mumbai University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||University of Mumbai|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||18 July 1857|
|Offered UG Courses||
BFA, BPA, BPT, BOT, MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BPEd, BE, B.Tech
|Offered PG Courses||
LL.M, ME, PTDC, M.Tech, MFA, MPA, M.Mus,
Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032
Mumbai University Admission 2023
The Mumbai University admission process for the academic year 2023-24 will be conducted online, the closing date will be 12 June 2023. The registration form can be downloaded and filled out with the correct information. The University of Mumbai also administers entrance examinations for some courses such as MBA, MA, PhD, and others. To be accepted to MBA programs, students must take the CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT exams. Students need to be interviewed and then called for a group discussion.
The University of Mumbai offers Undergraduate and postgraduate courses from various streams. mum.digitaluniversity.ac pre-admission online application form will be soon available on the official website. Students can apply for admission online as well as offline mode. To get admission in bachelor’s degree courses, students need to have at least a 10+2 education from any recognized board. To get into a PG program, students need to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from any UGC-recognized university.
Mumbai University UG Admission 2023
There are a variety of undergraduate courses offered by Mumbai University, including BA, BSc, B.Com, B.Tech, BMM, BMS, BBI, B.Ed, LLB, and many others. For all undergraduate courses, class 12th exam scores in the relevant subjects with a certain aggregate are the minimum requirements.
Some of the courses like BA and BCom students selection is through merit scores, and there is no entrance for these courses. Rest courses like BSc, BTech, LLB, and B.Ed entrance clearance are a must. The new academic session of Mumbai University UG Admission 2023 has begun for session 2023-24. The applicants who want to take admission can visit the official website mum.digitaluniversity.ac.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours): Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level degree programme that minimum of 3 years to complete. Students who have passed 10+2 in any discipline are eligible to apply to this programme.
- Bachelor of Commerce: Students who have a 10+2 Pass or Equivalent in relevant subjects can apply for the BCom degree offered at Mumbai University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Bachelor of Business Administration is a UG-level degree programme. It is one of the most famous degree courses. Students with HSC in any discipline can apply for admission to this programme.
University of Mumbai PG Admission 2023
In addition to ME, MTech, MA, M.Com, MSc, M.Ed, and LL.M, Mumbai University also offers postgraduate courses in several other disciplines. Applicants must have completed their graduation in a relevant subject at the degree level in order to enroll in these courses.
In some specializations, admission is based on performance in entrance examinations, while in others, it is based on merit. Mumbai University PG Admissions is ongoing for the academic year 2023-24 and 12 June 2023 is admission 2023 last date.
- Master of Arts: MA is one the most popular degree among youth. It is a PG-level degree programme and students who have a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects can apply for admission to this programme. The minimum time duration of the MA course is 2 years.
- Master of Science: Graduation in a relevant subject is mandatory for admission to a full-time PG-level degree programme. A Master of Science degree can be completed in 2 years.
- LLM: Master of Law or LLM is a PG degree in law. Students who have completed their UG law degree from any UGC-approved university are eligible to apply for admission. The time required to complete the course is 2 years.
Mumbai University MCom Admission
Students who have an interest in the Commerce field and have a bachelor’s degree in such a field can apply for admission to MCom program offered at Mumbai University. Admission to Master of Commerce will be accepted through the merit list criteria. It is a PG course that can be completed in 2 years.
University of Mumbai M.Tech Admission
Mumbai University offers a Master of Technology program for students from all over India. MTech is a 2 years long duration program that can be opted for after completing a bachelor’s degree like BTech/BE. The degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university. The admission will be based on merit scored by the students in the GATE test.
Mumbai University PhD Admission
Mumbai University PhD Admission 2023 will start in July 2023. The portal registration is at @www.mu.ac.in. The University provides the various specializations in this research program, and students who have completed a master’s degree in a relevant discipline are eligible. PhD PET 2023 is conducted every year to get into doctoral courses offered at Mumbai University. Students who are interested, need to appear in the Mumbai University PhD PET 2023.
|Other Courses Admission|
|MBA IT Admission||DPharma Admission|
|Diploma Admission||MA Admission|
|BTech Admission||MBA Admission|
|BSW Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|BSc Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MCA Admission|
Mumbai University Application Form 2023
The new session of the application form at the affiliated colleges of Mumbai University may start in the first/second week of June. The application form window will not only open for national but international candidates too.
The process will come up with a streak of courses, both part-time and full-time under various disciplines. Applicants would be allowed to use the online path for submission of the application form so that they can submit applications asap. The online application fee at Mumbai University will cost INR 1000.
To start the application process, visit the MU portal using this link. The registration panel has blank fields that applicants need to fill out to complete the application process.
While filling out the Mumbai University Application Form 2023, Please enter your first name, surname, relationship type, father’s name, husband’s name, if applicable, mother’s name, date of birth, and gender. Make sure your mobile number and email address are correct.
Mumbai University Admission Process 2023
The steps listed below can be used to advance toward completing Mumbai University admission requirements for any program.
- Visit https://mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac portal
- Click on Pre Admission Online Registration-2023-24 AY
- Press the Registration button.
- Complete and Validate Registration.
- Enter your Username, and Password then click on Login.
- Fill up the mandatory fields.
- Please select the desired program and college.
- Kindly upload the required scanned documents.
- Pay the fee to submit the application form.
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Gap certificate
- 10th and 12th scorecards
- Aadhar card
- Character certificate
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Income certificate
- Two passport size photos
- Migration certificate
- Acknowledgement slip
- Medical certificate
- Birth certificate
Mumbai University Entrance Exam 2023
Mumbai University grants admissions on both entrance exams as well as merit. The courses such as B-Tech, B.Pharma, and B-Text, are based on entrance exam admissions, while for all other courses the university grants merit admissions. For B-tech, B.Pharma, and B-Text, the University conducts MHT CET. Its full form is Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test. It is conducted each year at the state level and students from other states of India are also welcome to apply. These applications will be made online using the website link https://mu.ac.in.
The mode for MHT CET will be online with a time duration of 180 minutes or 3 hours. The MHT-CET question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions. The paper contains 150 questions for the PCM and 200Q for the PCB category.
The medium paper can be selected from anyone in English, Marathi, and Urdu. Almost 3 papers will be for this exam Paper-1 for Mathematics, Paper-2 for Physics & Chemistry, and Paper-3 for Biology.
Mumbai University login mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac
The University of Mumbai serves as a hub for students. A student can use mum.digitaluniversity login to handle all of their activities such as attendance, admit cards, filling out exam forms, etc. Visit the above portal to access the MU Login. If you run into any problems with your Mumbai University login, please post a comment and a member of our technical support team will assist you. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council awarded the university a 5-star rating in 2001 and an A in April 2012.
Mumbai University Result
Mumbai University is releasing semester-wise results for various UG/PG programs in starting of July 2023. 1st to 8th-semester students from BCA, BA, B.E, B.Voc, M.E, MSc, M.Tech and Others can check their results online at Mumbai University website www.mu.ac.in. In the coming days, the Higher Authority of MU Examination will post a link to all semesters’ results.
How To Check Mumbai University Result?
The steps to get the Mumbai University Result 2023 are shown below. Candidates must follow them in order to do so.
- Go to www.mu.ac.in ( Website of Mumbai University).
- The homepage of MU will appear. Find the results portion on the homepage.
- Click on MU Results 2023. Enter login details and password on the results page.
- Select your year of study and semester number. Click on Submit.
- Your MU Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
Mumbai University Course Admissions & Fee
|F.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||16,260.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||16,540.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Information Technology)||17,870.00|
|F.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||12,265.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||14,245.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Computer Science)||16,410.00|
|F.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,315.00|
|S.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,315.00|
|T.Y.B.Sc (Nautical Technology)||12,565.00|
|M.A -I (Education)||7,500.00|
|M.A -II (Education)||6,000.00|
|M.Sc. I (Computer Science)||12,025.00|
|M.Sc. II (Computer Science)||10,850.00|
|M.Sc. I (Information Technology)||12,025.00|
|M.Sc. II (Information Technology)||10,850.00|
About The University of Mumbai
Mumbai University is a professional university established in 1857 and is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The oldest and the finest university of Mumbai is a popular university, and the programs like UG, PG, and PhD programs for the students. Admissions procedures for 2023 academic sessions are available for the courses like B.Tech, BA, BSc, B.Com, BMS, M.Tech, MA, M.Com, MSc, MMS, MSW, LLM and MFA programs for the students.
University of Mumbai Department’s
- Department of Arts.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Law.
- Department of Dentistry.
- Department of Fine Arts.
- Department of Science.
- Department of Technology.
- Department of Medicine.
University of Mumbai Affiliated Colleges List
- Aadarsh Vikas Mandal Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Arts and Commerce College [Thane]
- Aakash Degree College of Commerce [Boriwali]
- Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce [Ambarnath]
- Adhyapak Mahavidyalaya Bharne [Khed]
- Aditya college of architecture [Mumbai]
- Aditya Institute of Management Studies And research [Boriwali]
- Achievers College Of Commerce And Management (Night College) [Kalyan]
- Achra College of Management Studies [Malvan]
- Abhay Shikshan Kendras Krantijyoti Savitribai Phule College of Bachelor of Education [Kurla]
- Abhinav College of Arts Commerce And Science [Thane]
Mumbai University Contact Details:
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kolivery Village, University of Mumbai, Vidya Nagari, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400032.
- Phone Number: 022-26543300
- Email: email@example.com
- Mumbai University Official Website: https://mu.ac.in
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Shivaji University Kolhapur
- Smt. Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Mumbai University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.