Mysore University Admission 2022: 20 September 2022 was the last date to apply for Mysore University Admission 2022. The application forms for various UG & PG courses are available on the official admission portal. Students who have completed their 12th or bachelor’s from any recognised institute or board can apply for admission to this university. Candidates must fill out the application form before the last date.
Mysore University has started admissions for the PG Diploma in personalized genomic medicine for 2022-23. For admission to this programme, students must hold a master’s degree in science or a master’s degree in biotechnology. There are 12 seats available for this session. Applications must be submitted by 18 March 2022.
The UG programs admission is made on a merit basis, but in the other programs like B.Arch/ B.Plan students need to clear the entrance examination like NATA, also for the other PG programs students should clear PGEE entrance, and for MBA/MCA/M.Tech programs KEA is required to clear. Some standard entrance exams are designed for the PhD and M.Phil programs.
Registration Fees:- Students need to pay the application fees of INR 400/-.
The University of Mysore will soon announce admissions for different undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Students that are interested in getting admission to Mysore University will have to follow the rules of application and will have to know and fulfil all the requirements.
Mysore University Trending Updates:
Mysore University PG Entrance Exam 2022 will be conducted on 30 September 2022. Click here
- The last date to apply for PG course admission at University of Mysore was 20 September 2022. Source
The University of Mysore has released the circular regarding online admission 2022 to UG courses on 20 September 2022. Source
- Mysore University has released a notice regarding the PhD Coursework Makeup Examination. Click here
- Mysore University has closed admission for PGDPGM, the last date of admission was 18 March 2022. Click here for more details.
- The university will soon announce the admission dates for the session 2022-23. Visit here
- 1st year PG students Admission. Click Here
- Feb/Mar 2022 3rd and 5th Semester UG Examination Notification. Click Here
Mysore University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Mysore University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||27 July 1916|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BSc, BCom|
|Offered PG Courses||
M.Sc in Zoology, M.Phil in Zoology
|Other Courses||Certification, Diploma|
Crawford Hall, K.G Koppal, Chamaraja Puram, Krishnaraja Boulevard Road, Mysore, Karnataka 570006
Mysore University Admission 2022
The university provides UG, PG, M.Phil, and PhD programs as well as Diploma PG Diploma programs in various disciplines. Students can fill out the application form to visit the official website of Mysore University and submit it before the last date. This university also provides distance education across our nation with various disciplines through DDE.
Mysore University UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG level course offered in many specializations that takes 3 years to complete. The students who have completed their 12th in any stream with a suitable aggregate of marks can apply for admission to this programme.
- B.Com: The students who have completed their 10+2 in commerce with 45% marks will be entitled to admission to this course. A Bachelor of Commerce degree can be obtained in 3 years.
- B.Arch: Bachelor of Architecture is a 4 to 5 years long duration programme. Mysore University accepts applications from the students for this course who have completed their 12th in the same stream.
Mysore University PG Admission
- MA: Mysore University accepts applications for MA from students who have a bachelor’s degree in the same discipline with an aggregate of 45% marks. A Master of Arts degree can be obtained in 2 years.
- M.Sc: Master of Science is a PG level programme that can be completed in 2 years. To get admission in the M.Sc, the students should have a graduation degree in the same discipline. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC recognised university.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a postgraduate level professional degree programme that takes 2 years to complete. Students interested in getting admission in this specific course should have a graduation degree or result card in the same discipline.
Mysore University PhD Admission 2022
- The university offers a PhD programme in various specializations. The eligibility criteria for admission in this programme is to complete a master’s degree or equivalent like MA, MCom, MSc, etc., from any UGC-recognized university.
- The admission process will be based on merit scored by the students in the entrance test conducted by the university. The final seat will be allotted to the candidate with a higher score and a straightforward personal interview.
Mysore University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Start||25 July 2022|
|End date of application form||20 Spetmber 2022|
|Merit List||Announced Soon|
Mysore University Application Form 2022
Mysore has open admission for BBA, BCom, BCA, MBA (General), MCA, MCom, MBA (Supply Chain Management), MBA (Finance), MBA (Human Resource Management), MBA (Marketing Management), MBA (Operations Management) and MBA (General Management).
Interested students must complete the application form, and it can be completed through an online process. Students must register on the portal to access the application form. Enter your first name, email id, last name, course, mobile number and origin country.
How To Apply For Mysore University Admission-
- Firstly, students must visit the online admission portal and register themselves.
- Applicants can authenticate with the admission system through their Facebook account or Google ID.
- Post’ Required to fill out the online signup form.’
- Use your first name, phone number, and email address to sign up.
- Once you have completed the signup process, you will receive an SMS code and email link on your mobile number and Email ID to verify the applicant’s identity.
- To complete the email verification process, click the verification link.
- Enter the code sent to your mobile phone to verify registered phone numbers.
- For applicants, Google authentication email verification is not necessary.
- Once verified, applicants can start the admission process by selecting the preferred courses and sharing academic, basic and personal information and professional achievements.
- Attach the necessary certificates, scorecards, transcripts and mark sheets to the displayed online form.
- Select a payment plan. You can choose to make the payment online using debit cards, internet and credit cards or offline through a demand draft in favour of the University.
- After completing the process, press the submit button to submit the application form.
- After the application form is duly filled out, it will be sent to the University Registration department for further verification and approval.
- When your application form is approved, you will receive a welcome email attached with the application form pdf.
- The final stage is printing the application form pdf and signing all the pages.
- Submit the signed application pdf to the university registration department address.
Students who want to complete the admission form must have the following requirements;
- Valid Email Id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned coloured passport size photography in jpeg format
- Higher school mark sheets
- Intermediate grade sheets
- Aadhar card
- Photo ID proof (AADHAR card, passport, driving license, voter ID)
- A Block Office must issue the ID.
Mysore University Result 2022
Mysore University’s examination department has announced semester exam results on its website. These exams were conducted in March/April 2022. Programs such as BA, BSc, B.Com, BBA, MA, MSc, M.Com, and B.Ed results have been uploaded on MU Website. Candidates who appeared in these exams can check their results by providing Mysore University Roll Number and Date of Birth.
What is the procedure for checking Mysore University results?
Following the given below steps will make you able to reach Mysore University results in 2022.
- Go to the Mysore University website which is http://uni-mysore.ac.in/
- On MU’s homepage go to Navigation Menu and Click on Examination Tab.
- Clicking on the Examination tab will show a new page that will contain links to all results of Mysore University.
- Opening the link will ask you about “Roll Number” and Date of Birth. Fill in these details and hit submit.
- Mysore University results for your respective program’s semester will appear.
Mysore University Course Admissions
Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Physical Education
Master of Arts
Master of Science
Master of Technology
Master of Commerce
Master of Computer Applications
Master of Music
Master of Library and Information Science
Master of Laws (Constitutional Law and Administrative Law)
Master of Education
Master of Social Work
Master of Physical Education
Master of Financial Management
Master of Philosophy
Master of Science (Information Technology)
Post Graduate Diploma
Post Graduate Diploma in Electronic Media
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Advanced Diploma in Information Technology
About Mysore University
Mysore University is a well-known university and has qualitative educational facilities for the students who enrol in this university. The program like UG, PG, MPhil, PhD, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses for admission. The application is available for the online and offline modes. Generally, the admission procedure is conducted in January/July month. The 2022 academic session will soon start; students need to wait for the latest announcements.
It is a State University that is located in Bengaluru, Ballari, Karnataka. It was established on 27 July 1916 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. This university provides these courses like Bachelor of Physical Education, Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws, course.
Students are invited to register and apply to get admission in UG and PG courses on the official website of the university. They can download the admission forms as well. Students can check more courses offered by the university, given below:
Mysore University Contact Details:
- Address: Vishwavidyanilaya Karya Soudha, Crawford Hall, Mysuru-570005, India
- Phone: 0821- 2419450
- Email: email@example.com
- Mysore University Official Website: www.uni-mysore.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Mysore University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.