Mysore University Admission 2023: University of Mysore 2023 session admission started for UG and PG courses 30 August 2023 is last date for UG admission & 31 October 2023 is last date for PG admission. For various disciplines like information technology, commerce, business administration, etc. Applicants have numerous options like BCA, BCom, BBA, MCA, MCom, and MBA, in the mentioned cycle of admission.
Mysore University Admission Latest Updates
- Mysore University College of Fine Arts invites online applications for admission to 1st year BPA Course. Source
- Mysore University starts accepting applications for the Graduate/Postgraduate/Ph.D Programme for Foreign Nationals with Foreign and Indian Degrees. 30 August 2023 is last date for UG admission & 31 October 2023 is last date for PG admission. Source
- Mysore University has released notification for UG Admission for the Academic Year 2023-24 through UUCMS Portal. Source
Mysore University conducts entrance examinations for several programs of different levels. Applicants may apply to Mysore University offered courses at the www.uni-mysore.in portal. Aspirants can request more information for admission to Mysore University by reaching the article.
- The application form fee for Mysore University is INR 300, and INR 400 for UG, and PG programs.
- Payment of the application form fee can be made through demand draft, credit card, debit card, net banking, and so on.
- Welcome E-mail will be shared with the applicants for submission of hardcopies to the registration department of the university to complete the admission process.
Mysore University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Mysore University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||27 July 1916|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BSc, BCom|
|Offered PG Courses||
M.Sc in Zoology, M.Phil in Zoology
|Other Courses||Certification, Diploma|
Crawford Hall, K.G Koppal, Chamaraja Puram, Krishnaraja Boulevard Road, Mysore, Karnataka 570006
Mysore University Admission 2023
Admissions are commonly administered by the colleges of Mysore University. The university will permit offline/online admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs. UG admission last date is 30 August 2023 for session 2023. 31 October 2023 is last date for PG programme admission.
Candidates may come across some well-known programs, such as BArch, the Diploma in Information Technology, the MSc IT, the MS Animation, the MBA, the MCA, the MTech, and so forth. The deadline for submitting an application to establish a chance of admission is anticipated to be 30 September 2023.
Admission to Mysore University is typically granted on the basis of academic or entrance test merit. Aspirants can learn precisely about the entrance examinations and other admission-related information in the upcoming sections of this article.
Mysore University UG Admission
Registration for UG courses at Mysore University will end on 30 August 2023 candidates must complete their registration before last date. There are courses like BA, BCom & BSc available in numerous specializations. The final selection & seat allotment will take place based on the merit of previous education. It is basically required to have a 12th-level education in a relevant stream from a recognized board.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level course offered in many specializations that takes 3 years to complete. The students who have completed their 12th in any stream with a suitable aggregate of marks can apply for admission to this program.
- B.Com: The students who have completed their 10+2 in commerce with 45% marks will be entitled to admission to this course. A Bachelor of Commerce degree can be obtained in 3 years.
- B.Arch: Bachelor of Architecture is a 4 to 5 years long duration program. Mysore University accepts applications from students for this course who have completed their 12th in the same stream.
- BSc: Mysore University offers BSc programme at an affordable fee, Students must have passed a Class 12 examination or an equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate score of 45%. It takes total 3 years to complete. There are a lot of career options after completing BSc program.
Mysore University PG Admission
The University offers programs like MA, MSc, & MBA in different specializations. The selection will be done based on the entrance exam conducted by the University. 31 October 2023 will be last date for PG programme admission for session 2023.
- MA: Mysore University accepts applications for MA from students who have a bachelor’s degree in the same discipline with an aggregate of 45% marks. A Master of Arts degree can be obtained in 2 years.
- M.Sc: Master of Science is a PG-level program that can be completed in 2 years. To get admission in the M.Sc, the students should have a graduation degree in the same discipline. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university.
- MCom: Master of Commerce at Mysore University is available for students who have completed their graduation in commerce background. It is offered in regular mode to eligible students based on their marks in previous education.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a postgraduate-level professional degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Students interested in getting admission to this specific course should have a graduation degree or result card in the same discipline.
Mysore University Ph.D. Admission
- The University offers a Ph.D. program in various specializations. The eligibility criteria for admission in this program is to complete a master’s degree or equivalent like MA, MCom, MSc, etc., from any UGC-recognized university.
- Mysore University’s admission process is based on merit scored by the students in the entrance test conducted by the university. The final seat is allotted to the candidate with a higher score and a straightforward personal interview.
Mysore University Application Form 2023
Mysore University will start accepting applications from the end of May 2023. There will be a wide variety of degree, diploma, and certificate programs available to applicants at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The application fee for the Mysore University UG, and PG programs is INR 400. Applicants can submit applications for doctoral programs over the fee of 2000 Indian rupees. The final date may arrive at the end of September-2023. Applicants would be given technology-oriented online and traditionally followed the offline mode to submit applications.
How To Apply For Mysore University Admission 2023
- Firstly, students must visit the online Mysore University admission portal and register themselves.
- Applicants can authenticate with the admission system through their Facebook account or Google ID.
- Post’ Required to fill out the online signup form.’
- Use your first name, phone number, and email address to sign up.
- Once you have completed the signup process, you will receive an SMS code and email link on your mobile number and Email ID to verify the applicant’s identity.
- To complete the email verification process, click the verification link.
- Enter the code sent to your mobile phone to verify registered phone numbers.
- For applicants, Google authentication email verification is not necessary.
- Once verified, applicants can start the admission process by selecting the preferred courses and sharing academic, basic, and personal information and professional achievements.
- Attach the necessary certificates, scorecards, transcripts, and mark sheets to the displayed online form.
- Select a payment plan. You can choose to make the payment online using debit cards, the internet, and credit cards or offline through a demand draft in favor of the University.
- After completing the process, press the submit button to submit the application form.
- After the application form is duly filled out, it will be sent to the University Registration department for further verification and approval.
- When your application form is approved, you will receive a welcome email attached to the application form pdf.
- The final stage is printing the application form pdf and signing all the pages.
- Submit the signed application pdf to the university registration department address.
Students who want to complete the admission form must have the following requirements;
- Valid Email Id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned colored passport-size photography in jpeg format
- Higher school mark sheets
- Intermediate grade sheets
- Aadhar card
- Photo ID proof (AADHAR card, passport, driving license, voter ID)
- A Block Office must issue the ID.
Mysore University Result
Mysore University’s examination department will announce semester exam results on its website. These exams were conducted in March/April. Programs such as BA, BSc, B.Com, BBA, MA, MSc, M.Com, and B.Ed results have been uploaded on MU Website. Candidates who appeared in these exams can check their results by providing their Mysore University Roll Number and Date of Birth.
What is the procedure for checking Mysore University results?
Following the given below steps will make you able to reach Mysore University results.
- Go to the Mysore University website, which is http://uni-mysore.ac.in/
- On MU’s homepage go to Navigation Menu and Click on Examination Tab.
- Clicking on the Examination tab will show a new page that will contain links to all results of Mysore University.
- Opening the link will ask you about “Roll Number” and Date of Birth. Fill in these details and hit submit.
- Mysore University results for your respective program’s semester will appear.
Mysore University Course Admissions
Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Physical Education
Master of Arts
Master of Science
Master of Technology
Master of Commerce
Master of Computer Applications
Master of Music
Master of Library and Information Science
Master of Laws (Constitutional Law and Administrative Law)
Master of Education
Master of Social Work
Master of Physical Education
Master of Financial Management
Master of Philosophy
Master of Science (Information Technology)
Post Graduate Diploma
Post Graduate Diploma in Electronic Media
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Advanced Diploma in Information Technology
About Mysore University
Mysore University is a well-known university and has qualitative educational facilities for the students who enroll at this university. The program like UG, PG, MPhil, Ph.D., Diploma, and PG Diploma courses for admission. The application is available for online and offline modes. Generally, the admission procedure is conducted in January/July month.
It is a State University that is located in Bengaluru, Ballari, Karnataka. It was established on 27 July 1916 and is affiliated with the University Grants Commission. This university provides these courses like Bachelor of Physical Education, Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Laws, and Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws, course.
Students are invited to register and apply to get admission in UG and PG courses on the official website of the university. They can download the admission forms as well. Students can check more courses offered by the university.
Mysore University Contact Details:
- Address: Vishwavidyanilaya Karya Soudha, Crawford Hall, Mysuru-570005, India
- Phone: 0821- 2419450
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mysore University Official Website: www.uni-mysore.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Mysore University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.