Nalanda University Admission 2022: 22 May 2022 is the last date to apply for Nalanda University Admission 2022-23. Being a central University, the admission process for its UG courses will be based on the entrance exam conducted by NTA.
Nalanda University is listed among the top Universities and international institutes to provide historical, spiritual, philosophical, and intellectual studies. It is situated in Rajgir city of Bihar and was founded in the year 1952. In a wide range of specializations, the University provides education for Certificate, PG, PhD, and Diploma courses. The main study fields offered by the University are Management, Science, and Arts. For every degree program merit in the last examinations is considered the main parameter for selection. It depends on the CUET entrance exam for admission in most of its courses.
- MA: to apply for the MA course provided by NU an important and needed qualification is the 12th standard that must be achieved by every candidate.
- MBA: a mandatory qualification for applying to an MBA program is to have a bachelor’s degree of BBA, B.Com, or BBM. This is required that each candidate will be having at least a score of 55% and for this course passing a test of CAT, MAT, or XAT is mandatory.
- PhD: The application of candidates for the PhD program will be submitted after the candidates have met the provided eligibility criteria according to which every aspirant having a PG degree in relevance is eligible. Its admission process will also involve an interview.
Nalanda University Admission Trending Updates:
- Online registration for CUET UG 2022 has begun and the last date for online application form submission is extended till 22 May 2022. Click here for more details.
Nalanda University Highlights
|University Name||Nalanda University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|UG Courses||BBA/ B.Com/ BCA/ BLIS|
|PG Courses||MBA/ MCA/ MCS/ MLIS|
|Address||Rajgir, Bihar 803116|
Nalanda University Admission 2022
Nalanda University admissions will be conducted through online mode and based on entrance plus merit. Its admissions are going to be announced soon. For UG admissions a passing certificate of 10+3 will be submitted with the form. When applying to the PG courses students will submit the form and a passing mark sheet of the UG last examination and the last qualification in relevance.
Nalanda University PG Admission
MSc: Masters of Science is a degree program that can be taken in multiple specializations. The previous degree of students must be a BSc obtained in the streams of Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or any other science stream with a 55% score.
PG Diploma: This course is taught for a duration of 1 year within any stream. After completing a UG degree one can apply for the PG Diploma program. There must be a 50% score obtained by the student in the last exam.
Minimum criteria is 55% or 2.2/4.0 GPA or equivalent Grade Point Average(GPA) in Under Graduate Degree.
Students from any stream i.e Humanities/Sciences/Engineering/Management/Law etc. can apply for any programme, however students may not apply for more than two programmes.
Self-Introduction/Bio-Note Statement (Not more than 250 words).
Nalanda University Application Form 2022
Application forms in online mode can be submitted and students can visit the campus as well. There will be an entrance test for which there will be an initial form and fee. Candidates after being shortlisted through the entrance exam will fill out the final admission forms.
How to Apply for Nalanda University Admission?
- The first step for application is the visiting of NU website @nalandauniv.edu.in.
- The application form will be downloaded by opening the admission portal on the site.
- There will be a requirement of adding personal or academic details in the form.
- For identification, purpose uploads a photograph.
- Academic certificates of the last degree must be uploaded in the form.
- A test slip will be issued online so that students can appear in the exam.
- The interview round will be organized by the University after the test.
Nalanda University Contact Details
Address: Rajgir, Bihar 803116
official website: https://nalandauniv.edu.in/
Be the first to leave a review.