Nalanda University Admission 2023: Admission is open for various courses such as certificate of proficiency in English, Korean, Sanskrit, Yoga, Pali, and Tibetan for February-March 2023 sessions. The enrollment application form can be submitted before 20 January 2023 to be considered for admission in the selected session.
Nalanda University Admission Trending Updates:
- Nalanda University Admission 2023 for short-term certificate courses started, students can fill out the form till 20 January 2023. Source
All other courses available at short-term, diploma, and undergraduate levels, will begin admission in the third week of July. The university tentatively accepts the filled Nalanda University admission form with the required fee before 20 September 2023. Forms for admission will remain available online at the university portal or www.nalandauniv.edu.in.
- Fill and submit an online application form or send the filled form with attested documents through email.
- Nalanda University accepts applications with a registration form fee of 600 Indian Rupees.
- 10 US dollars will be asked from International students across the world.
- Diploma courses admission are offered on academic, and entrance test merit. While entries in certificate courses are possible with educational merit only.
Nalanda University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Nalanda University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|UG Courses||BBA/ B.Com/ BCA/ BLIS|
|PG Courses||MBA/ MCA/ MCS/ MLIS|
|Address||Rajgir, Bihar 803116|
Nalanda University Admission 2023
The last date for Nalanda University Admission 2023 is 20 January 2023. The admission will be conducted online mode and based on entrance plus merit. Its admissions are going to be announced soon. For UG admissions a passing certificate of 10+3 will be submitted with the form. When applying to the PG courses students will submit the form and a passing mark sheet of the UG last examination and the last qualification in relevance.
Nalanda University PG Admission
- MA: to apply for the MA course provided by NU an important and needed qualification is the 12th standard that must be achieved by every candidate.
- MBA: a mandatory qualification for applying to an MBA program is to have a bachelor’s degree of BBA, B.Com, or BBM. This required that each candidate will be having at least a score of 55% and for this course passing a test CAT, MAT, or XAT is mandatory.
- MSc: Masters of Science is a degree program that can be taken in multiple specializations. The previous degree of students must be a BSc obtained in the streams of Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or any other science stream with a 55% score.
- PG Diploma: This course is taught for a duration of 1 year within any stream. After completing a UG degree one can apply for the PG Diploma program. There must be a 50% score obtained by the student in the last exam.
- Candidates are required minimum of 55% or 2.2/4.0 GPA or equivalent Grade Point Average(GPA) in Under Graduate Degree.
- Students from any stream i.e Humanities/Sciences/Engineering/Management/Law etc. can apply for any program, however, students may not apply for more than two programs.
- Self-Introduction/Bio-Note Statement (Not more than 250 words).
Nalanda University PhD Admission
- Ph.D.: The application of candidates for the Ph.D. program will be submitted after the candidates have met the provided eligibility criteria according to which every aspirant having a PG degree in relevance is eligible. Its admission process will also involve an interview.
Nalanda University Application Form 2023
Application forms in online mode can be submitted and students can visit the campus as well. There will be an entrance test for which there will be an initial form and fee. Candidates after being shortlisted through the entrance exam will fill out the final admission forms for Nalanda University Admission 2023.
How to Apply for Nalanda University Admission?
- The first step for application is the visiting of NU website @nalandauniv.edu.in.
- The application form will be downloaded by opening the admission portal on the site.
- There will be a requirement of adding personal or academic details to the form.
- For identification, purpose uploads a photograph.
- Academic certificates of the last degree must be uploaded in the form.
- A test slip will be issued online so that students can appear in the exam.
- The interview round will be organized by the University after the test.
Nalanda University Course Admissions
MA in Hindu Studies (Sanātana)
MA in World Literature
MBA in Sustainable Development and Management
MSc in Ecology and Environment Studies
MA in Historical Studies
MA in Buddhist Studies, Philosophy and Comparative Religions
PhD in World Literature
PhD in Sustainable Development and Management
PhD in Ecology and Environment Studies
PhD in Historical Studies
PhD in Buddhist Studies, Philosophy and Comparative Religions
PhD in Hindu Studies (Sanātana)
About Nalanda University
Nalanda University is listed among the top Universities and international institutes to provide historical, spiritual, philosophical, and intellectual studies. It is situated in the Rajgir city of Bihar and was founded in 1952. In a wide range of specializations, the University provides education for Certificate, PG, PhD, and Diploma courses. The main study fields offered by the University are Management, Science, and Arts. For every degree program merit in the last examinations is considered the main parameter for selection.
Nalanda University Contact Details
- Address: Rajgir, Bihar 803116
- official website: https://nalandauniv.edu.in
Other Top Universities in Bihar-
- Patliputra University
- Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University
- Patna University
- Purnea University
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University
- Munger University
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University
- Veer Kunwar Singh University
- Magadh University
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Be the first to leave a review.