NFSU Admission 2023: The Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU) was founded in Gandhi Nagar in 2009. With an ‘A’ grade from the NAAC, the Institute of Forensic Sciences is one of the best in the country. GFSU now renamed as National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU).
Various courses are offered under the discipline of forensic and sciences by three different institutions within the university. In this field, the institution offers PG degree courses and certification programs. A merit-based and entrance-based selection process will be followed by an interview based on the course selected.
Various reputed and well-established companies visit the University every year for recruitment purposes and the University’s Training and Placement Cell assists students in enhancing their skills and knowledge.
For academic details students should readout the article.
NFSU Admission 2023
GFSU Admission 2023 will be available for the students in July 2023. Applicants for the GFSU university academic session have various courses and specializations to select their own choice course for the intake. Also students should check the eligibility criteria that is set up by the university.
NFSU UG Admission
BA, BSc, BTech, BBA, LLB, are the courses that are offered for the UG admission at GFSU University. Students for the course study have variety of courses and subject specializations available for the students who want to enroll for the bachelors degree admissions.
Students for the admission need to complete their intermediate studies need to complete their 10th and 12th class. Intake procedure is through merit scores and there are entrance examinations for the technical and law courses. Students fresh 2023 academic session will start in July 2023.
NFSU PG Admission
GFSU for the masters degree program offers courses such as MSc, Mtech, MBA, MA and LLM. Variety of subjects, specializations, streams are available for the students admission in post graduation degree program.
For the masters degree programs study students need to complete their graduation from a relevant stream study and for the academic selection the merit scores and entrance marks are been evaluated. Students new and fresh academic session will start in August 2023.
NFSU Application Form 2023
Admissions to this college are based on the Entrance Exam conducted by GFSU. MCQs are used for the entrance exam, which is 50 questions in all, without negative markings. In August 2023, the academic session will begin.
NFSU Application Form Process 2023
- On the official website of Gujarat Forensic Sciences University / National Forensic Sciences University, students can click on an admission portal .
- Go to www.gfsu.edu.in or www.nfsu.ac.in
- Click on the admission link and select the courses you are interested in.
- An application form is downloaded by the student, which includes all the details required for admission.
- Insert all the details correctly, and do not input any incorrect information as the wrong information can reject the form.
- Attach the documents according to the size mentioned by the university.
- The last step is of payment.
- Payment of the application fee can be made through Demand Draft/Net Banking/Credit/Debit/UPI
Be the first to leave a review.